Medical Malpractice Attorney Ronald G...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Love the Celtics

Orlando, FL

#45 Apr 7, 2010
This is hard to believe, how can he hurt these folks like this? Attorneys are supposed to help their clients. I wouldn't recommend this Gilbert guy to my worst enemy.
really

Oxford, FL

#46 Apr 13, 2010
this is why our legal system is where it is
my best friend

Oxford, FL

#47 Apr 14, 2010
really...
chris is the best

Orlando, FL

#48 Apr 17, 2010
Who would want to you this attorney Ronald Gilbert Channel Nine reported on June 17th 2009 with the following lead in "Women Who Lost Limbs Got Small Settlement" Ronald Gilbert was her attorney.
does he

Oxford, FL

#49 Apr 19, 2010
help?
mary

Oxford, FL

#50 Apr 20, 2010
I love the internet
bar

Oxford, FL

#51 Apr 22, 2010
where is the fl. bar?
Please Please Please

Orlando, FL

#52 Apr 29, 2010
Is this not the same attorney who got a small settlement for a lady who lost her limbs at the hospital. I believe that is what was noted in the newspaper. If it is remind me never to call on him or his firm.
Morgan trained

Orlando, FL

#53 Apr 29, 2010
Yes, this is one attorney I would not suggest to anyone, I cannot believe what he did to these poor people. How can you sleep at night when you do this type of thing to people who go to you for help?
What is going on

Orlando, FL

#54 Apr 29, 2010
I remember seeing this attorney and his firm on television. I don't think with the way that this firm practices law the tv stations should even sell him any airtime.
morals

Oxford, FL

#55 Apr 30, 2010
where are the ethics?
Here we go again

Orlando, FL

#57 May 16, 2010
Here's an update! In addition to Ronald Gilbert being sued three times for legal malpractice as mentioned in prior postings he has now had a cross claim filed against him dated June 29th 2009 by the Morgan and Morgan law firm. To the best of my knowledge and I'm not an attorney, is that the Morgan firm is trying to recover monies that it paid out due to attorney Ronald Gilbert's performance while employed at the Morgan firm. This cross claim appears to be part of case #16-2005-CA-006354 which was a legal malpractice lawsuit. I guess to better understand this cross claim it would be best stated as was done by H. Scott Bates, a partner at the Morgan and Morgan firm when he writes in the cross claim that he filed on June 29th 2009 the following (these words are part of item four on page two) "In addition, Morgan has incurred expenses, including attorney's fees and costs, defending this action and is requesting indemnification from Gilbert as they are not at fault for the alleged actions of Gilbert and are entitled to indemnity for defending this civil action". As always we believe the people have a right to know. Remember it is never a good thing if you hire the wrong attorney / law firm. That decision will turn out to be a nightmare.
thanks

Oxford, FL

#58 May 17, 2010
for the info.
Gilberts Dirty Secrets

Livonia, MI

#59 Oct 15, 2012
Is this the Ronald R Gilbert of Detroit/Fenton, MI?? I believe it might be, as he specializes in spinal cord injuries and maintains a web presence with a few different associations. I believe he may have affiliated himself with local attorneys in FL for the purpose of filing a case/cases, which is required by the court, and that he is the same attorney. If not, I apologize. If so, I have some eye opening information for you, which is all documented, which I will be happy to share with the individuals in this post who were injured, including the fact that after practicing approx 20 yrs, Gilbert had never been to trial, if memory serves me correctly. In federal court (Eastern Dist. MI) he settled an injury case for $10k (I believe that was the figure, maybe 20? but some low figure) because he did not want to try the case. No trial experience. Only settlement. I was in court that day. You can contact me at neveronsunday at yahoo dot com.
Also, if it is the same Ronald Gilbert, he has been the subject of attorney discipline as well.
Stephen

Ocala, FL

#60 Aug 21, 2013
You are a lunatic. All these posts are written by the same person, it's so obvious. I looked you up on the Orange County Clerk of Court web site and you file lawsuits against everybody. You lose everyone b/c you are a loser!!! You must have no life! How are things for you now? LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,567,891
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 13,029
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 2 hr Frindly 1,098
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,553
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,665
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 23,093
two words (Jul '10) 14 hr Princess Hey 28,171

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance