First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Melinda taylor

United States

#1 Jan 19, 2012
Bitch needs to be in the nut house her and paul.. She always runs her mouth bout everyone and neglects her kids.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 19, 2012
Who? If you're going to vent here, please provide the backstory.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#3 Jan 19, 2012
Seriously, backstory, please. Great idea for a thread.

“Concerning children”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#4 Jan 19, 2012
Ya know, stupid people irritate me also, but I will put a backstory on 'em.. Can't have 'em thinkin' their anonymouse, now can I?

Level 9

Location hidden

#5 Jan 19, 2012
Chief Wiggums wrote:
Ya know, stupid people irritate me also, but I will put a backstory on 'em.. Can't have 'em thinkin' their anonymouse, now can I?
Wigs, I triple dog dare ya...

Send a postcard to:

Anonymouse
535 Southview Circle
Kodak TN

You'll make someone's head explode.

lumbergh
Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#6 Jan 19, 2012
Where is Ron anyway? This thread has his name in the title.

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#7 Jan 19, 2012
I agree. We need backstory. Or if anyone else wants to share, I love hearing rants about stupid people.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#8 Jan 20, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
I agree. We need backstory. Or if anyone else wants to share, I love hearing rants about stupid people.
I just hate it when someone starts a thread like this and then disappears. Dammit!!'

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#9 Jan 20, 2012
No word on the stupid ppl yet?

Shucks. Was hoping to hear a funny story.

“Gerber Daisy”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#10 Jan 23, 2012
I here to complain about an extremely rude, narcissistic, belligerent, obnxious, stupid person who thinks that they are all that. Anyone ccare to comment? Sorry, Ron, it's not you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#11 Jan 23, 2012
RoseTyler1 wrote:
I here to complain about an extremely rude, narcissistic, belligerent, obnxious, stupid person who thinks that they are all that. Anyone ccare to comment? Sorry, Ron, it's not you.
You know, there are many on these boards who fit that bill. I can't comment if I don't know who you're talking about.

“Gerber Daisy”

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Jan 23, 2012
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, there are many on these boards who fit that bill. I can't comment if I don't know who you're talking about.
I didn't want to start anything, just needed to vent. It worked.

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#13 Jan 23, 2012
RoseTyler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't want to start anything, just needed to vent. It worked.
Yup. I feel that way about several. Dunderhead is one of them. A few others...

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Jan 24, 2012
just curious if I will be followed here. Probably not, I haven't been Lady Jessica in about a week.

I'm for us just ignoring a certain someone's posts altogether. Of course, we'll respond to each other about the certain someone. In fact, we should use a cover name when referring to it. Anyone agree?

Level 9

Location hidden

#15 Jan 24, 2012
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
just curious if I will be followed here. Probably not, I haven't been Lady Jessica in about a week.
I'm for us just ignoring a certain someone's posts altogether. Of course, we'll respond to each other about the certain someone. In fact, we should use a cover name when referring to it. Anyone agree?
Yeah, we're going to have to ignore those that are picking fights. I'm not in the mood for RIA's.

(Rednecks With Attitudes)

I agree on the veiled references.
POT HEADS ARE LOSERS

Blaine, TN

#16 Jan 24, 2012
Charles R Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, we're going to have to ignore those that are picking fights. I'm not in the mood for RIA's.
(Rednecks With Attitudes)
I agree on the veiled references.
Hey Darwin what kind of crap is stuck in your beard today ?? Maybe some eggs and toast ? Real men shave their face unless you 're ugly !! LMAO Don't burn any hairs today on your face puffing on the weed ! I'll bet pot can stink up a beard ??

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#17 Jan 24, 2012
JessicaAtriedes wrote:
Jessica? Your doggie is named "baby jake"? That's kind of cool. We once had a cat that we named "baby jake".
there She Goes Agin

Pittsburgh, PA

#18 Jan 24, 2012
Yawn on CASEY and her new dog as was in a sketch on SNL...
and it was a YORKIE is her dog really a poor little yorkie?Or a big ol PIT BULL

“Gerber Daisy”

Level 7

Location hidden

#19 Jan 24, 2012
lumbergh wrote:
<quoted text>
Jessica? Your doggie is named "baby jake"? That's kind of cool. We once had a cat that we named "baby jake".
Baby Jake AKA Jake Big Foot bolted out the door about two years ago and got hit by a car. He was a big teddy bear. A true couch potato. I have never go over his death. The dogs now have collars that give them a shock when they get to near the buried 'fence'. They were trained by the company who installed the fence. My husband bought me Maddie after about two weeks of me crying. Lilly slept by the door waiting for Jakie to come home.

lumbergh
Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Jan 24, 2012
RoseTyler1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baby Jake AKA Jake Big Foot bolted out the door about two years ago and got hit by a car. He was a big teddy bear. A true couch potato. I have never go over his death. The dogs now have collars that give them a shock when they get to near the buried 'fence'. They were trained by the company who installed the fence. My husband bought me Maddie after about two weeks of me crying. Lilly slept by the door waiting for Jakie to come home.
awwwww man, I am so sorry. It is devistating to lose a pet who has become part of your family. Our dog died 3 weeks after my mom passed earlier this year. She was my mom's dog and I'll always believe she went to be in heaven with Mom. Your story has me a little teary eyed now. What kind of dogs are Maddie and Lilly? We got a pug puppy and named her Molly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min VetnorsGate 1,508,010
News Nassau County Court and Family Court judges (Nov '08) 2 hr Buddy from Whites... 95
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 2 hr Princess Hey 192
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,959
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 4 hr Murphey_Law 513,016
Run the homeless out of Orlando! 5 hr ANONYMOUS 1
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 14,266

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages