Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Guess I need to post this on the main Zimmerman thread. It's an old thread though, back from before he was arrested. Why not stay in the current?

His wife's trial is coming up next. They used this event as a money-making scheme. I believe he planned to kill Trayvon from the minute he exited his vehicle. Things may not have gone down the way George planned. George also knew with it raining that even if people looked out or there was a video of the murder, it would be blurry.

I hope he has left Texas. I would not want him for a neighbor.
Six Figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Your "kids" should be young adults by now and hopefully paying their own way. You really need to get them off the payroll. Then maybe you could move further away from Tavares or will you have to move in with them once they finish their degrees, if they finish their degrees. It slips my mind what they are going to be when they grow up.

I guess no one really cares what happens to Zimmerman or his wanna be nurse wife. He really messed up both of their lives. He could have stayed in his vehicle and even if Trayvon "got away"...so what? Even if he stole something off a patio or cut through someone's yard on his way home, is that grounds for murder. He couldn't have hit Zimmerman if Z had been in his truck. If someone followed me in the dark in the rain, unidentified, I might come out swinging too.

Well, I need to do some furniture shopping next. New bed, new sheets, new pillows, new comforter, new freezer and so on and so forth. I didn't buy it all at one time, so I don't know the total cost and I don't care. I sleep peacefully now and I can shop in bulk and give away what I don't need/use. I always wanted to start a food pantry. I give away canned items all the time. Now I can add frozen items to it and/or I can offer space for people who have small freezers and can't get a turkey/ham because of it around the holidays. I have no problems with people out in the REAL WORLD. Maybe I'm a different person depending on the company I keep.
Six figures

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

http://edition.cnn.com/2013/08/22/us/florida-...

The collection of evidence for a federal case is ongoing. Baby, it's not over 'til it's over. I'm just glad there is proof George is back in Florida and collecting weapons.

Will he be one of the first to try out a "prolonged detention" camp?
Bed Head

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Z is like tired, wilted salad. He talks a lot of smack and makes a big deal out of going to buy a shotgun. Couldn't he pick one up at a Gun Show? There's one going on here this weekend. Too bad so sad he is back in Florida. Whoosh. What a relief he isn't in Texas anymore. I hope he wasn't scouting out some land out in the boonies where he can put him a trailer and arm all of his family with shotguns, night vision goggles and bullet-proof vests. Maybe he would like LA better where he could wrestle some gators and eat him some Cajun rice and beans.
Babycakes

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Where is old Georgie Porgie today? Too bad he can't watch Jodi Arias on HLN tomorrow. No esta acqui.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 6 of6
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••