Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
John Thaxton

United States

#1 Jun 23, 2011
Does anyone think like I do, that Jose was sleeping with his client when she was out on bail?
Casey killed Caylee

Georgetown, TX

#2 Jun 23, 2011
I doubt they were doing very much 'sleeping' all those days she spent in his office! Wonder how many times he had his p...s in her mouth? That phrase sure rolled off his tongue easily during his opening statement when he accused George of that. She probably gave him a bj right before he gave his opening statement to get him excited so he'd give a great performance.... either that or she promised him one after his opening statement if he did a good job!

I wouldn't put anything past them. They are two sleaze bags and they make a great pair!(IMHO)
jayz

United States

#3 Jun 25, 2011
Casey killed Caylee wrote:
I doubt they were doing very much 'sleeping' all those days she spent in his office! Wonder how many times he had his p...s in her mouth? That phrase sure rolled off his tongue easily during his opening statement when he accused George of that. She probably gave him a bj right before he gave his opening statement to get him excited so he'd give a great performance.... either that or she promised him one after his opening statement if he did a good job!
I wouldn't put anything past them. They are two sleaze bags and they make a greapair!(IMHO)
No doubt he's been sucking those big t__s.
..........jayz
Casey is guilty

Jasper, IN

#5 Jun 26, 2011
John Thaxton wrote:
Does anyone think like I do, that Jose was sleeping with his client when she was out on bail?
Not sure but I do know that LMAO has been going down on Baez daily!
TGSCDWD

AOL

#7 Jun 26, 2011
Casey is guilty wrote:
<quoted text>
Not sure but I do know that LMAO has been going down on Baez daily!
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Casey is guilty

Jasper, IN

#8 Jun 26, 2011
TGSCDWD wrote:
<quoted text>
Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
But, how's his nut-sack taste?

Waaaaaaaaaaaaa
Magicalbob

Buffalo, NY

#10 Jun 26, 2011
This whole post has been written by teenagers.....No REAL adults would write this crap, get a life you idiots!
Pro Bono

Leesburg, FL

#14 Jun 26, 2011
Florida Bar Rules prohibit it, consensual or otherwise.

Level 1

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#15 Jun 26, 2011
i bet he had sex with her cos i heard on Nancy Grace he was doing this case pro boner
Caseys goose is cooked

Emmaus, PA

#16 Jun 26, 2011
America Under Attack wrote:
Casey had sex with a Orlando Cop she met at Universal studios when she worked there and he lied about it and got fired. I wonder if this coward cop knows who killed Caylee? Folks some of the biggest liars and criminals are cops in America and Orange Co Fl is loaded with them !
So he lied. He was trying to save his job. Just because he had an affair with her doesn't mean he had anything to do with her child. Stop fishing for bait just because you don't like cops. Not reporting her child missing; partying, screwing and a tattoo after Caylee vanished, all points to Casey and no one else.
Orlando

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jul 3, 2011
Magicalbob wrote:
This whole post has been written by teenagers.....No REAL adults would write this crap, get a life you idiots!
I disagree completely! I haven't been a teenager in a long time, and that question has been on my mind through the entire trial!!! She's a ho! That's what ho's do!
Casey killed Caylee

Georgetown, TX

#18 Jul 3, 2011
Pro Bono wrote:
Florida Bar Rules prohibit it, consensual or otherwise.
That may be true, but then, Jose Baez doesn't know the rules. That is evident!
Casey killed Caylee

Georgetown, TX

#19 Jul 3, 2011
Take a look at this video and judge for yourself.... LOOK HOW CASEY ANTHONY IS FLIRTING WITH JOSE BAEZ. THEN LOOK AT WHAT SHE DOES!

Keep in mind, however, that THE AUDIO HAS BEEN DUBBED onto the video and SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED as what was being said when this video was filmed!

Jose Baez Affair

Pasadena, CA

#20 Jul 6, 2011
It hasn't been proven, but they look too chummy like they are doing stuff behind closed doors or jail cells?
Scum

London, KY

#21 Jul 6, 2011
Scumbag POS criminal defense attorney + skanky slut= a perfect match. Go to hell Baez
lalalala

Morristown, TN

#22 Jul 6, 2011
biaz is so confident of his clients innocence that he wants to have a babt with casy and prove he is right
agreed

Port Clinton, OH

#23 Jul 6, 2011
I agree 100%, they will most likely get married and have a family - makes me want to vomit
lalalala

Morristown, TN

#24 Jul 6, 2011
i bet you are right.....
its been planned for a while....
damn what a sick couple

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

Myrtle Beach, SC

#25 Jul 6, 2011
Of course they have...she couldn't live without it.
State girl

Lynnwood, WA

#27 Jul 6, 2011
John Thaxton wrote:
. Jose will stay as her attorney controlling a her cash deals. Casey will move in with him after release. They will have sex and will marry. Baez was kicked out off the bar for not paying child support . He then owned two Bali
I businesses. They are both despicable and perfect for each other.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 3 min WasteWater 940
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Paris 1,395,118
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 10 min WasteWater 278
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr OK Barry 1,333
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr -Prince- 19,018
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 60,089
News Pope says Church should ask forgiveness from ga... 6 hr South Knox Hombre 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages