Orlando student says cop targeted him, shot him with Taser

There are 14 comments on the Jun 12, 2013, CBS 47 story titled Orlando student says cop targeted him, shot him with Taser. In it, CBS 47 reports that:

Attorneys trying to narrow down a pool of potential jurors for George Zimmerman's high-profile murder trial are getting closer to being allowed to ask candidates more detailed questions about their lives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS 47.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2013
Corruption wrote:
I believe every word . Cops are very crooked and dangerous in Orange Co Fl . Walt Disney has destroyed Florida and California .
Of course you believe it, you're a retarded wack-case.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Corruption wrote:
Hey Walt Disney show the surveillance videos of three crooked OCSD Deputies attacking Mr and Mrs Wawrzyniak at your dangerous private property you invite people to come and spend money ??? Deputy Keith Rogers and his two buddies are full blow scumbag criminals who are armed and dangerous . Disney helped these dirtbags frame the Wawrzyniak Family .
You and skankpig aren't a family. You're a pair of turds, floating in the toilet bowl of your filthy degenerate lives.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#5 Jun 12, 2013
This is inadmissible evidence!= No audio
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#6 Jun 12, 2013
More to the point, without audio the comments made are a clear case of evidence tampering. Lawsuits particularly frivolous lawsuits cost the tax payers a lot of money!
tired of silly

Longwood, FL

#9 Jun 13, 2013
All True wrote:
<quoted text> Prove it ?? You get the Anti Christ Disney Jews to show America the evidence ????? Cops in central Florida controlled by The Jewish Mafia are sick bastards . Coming to our home four times with threats is criminal .
You prove it with your every filthy lie-filled crybaby post. You prove it with your long criminal record. You prove it with your hatred, your bigotry, your worship of a beast responsible for the deaths of millions. And, you little fat pervert, you even LOOK like a big brown turd! The skankpig just looks like an old toothless ex-hooker who was rode hard and put away wet about a million times too many. I used to feel sorry for the skankpig to a degree til it became obvious that she lures her granddaughter in for you to abuse.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Jun 18, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Walt Disney show the surveillance videos of three crooked OCSD Deputies attacking Mr and Mrs Wawrzyniak at your dangerous private property you invite people to come and spend money ??? Deputy Keith Rogers and his two buddies are full blow scumbag criminals who are armed and dangerous . Disney helped these dirtbags frame the Wawrzyniak Family .
Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhwaaaaaaahh hhhhhhhhhwaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh hhh they sissyboy is crying and whining again just like he did when he got arrested. Waaaaaaahhhhhhh pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeaseeeeeeee officer don't make me go to jail, waaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. You went anyway didn't you, Pervert??? And you'll be there again before you finally do the world a favor and die.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#14 Jun 19, 2013
LesBoCop wrote:
<quoted text> Yes I went to jail and the criminals were three cops and four Disney Security retards and the Jewish Disney Mafia . Gee why did cops come to our home four times ?? How about that fat ugly lesbian looking freak Officer Beasley ?? what is that fat pig doing ???
You're confused, fatboy. You're the criminal. You're the one who went to jail. You're the one who pled no contest. And you're the one who cried and sniveled and begged. I hear those cops laughed themselves silly at the spectacle of a fat dwarf crying and whining like a little girl. Thanks for entertaining them. They have a tough job, they need all the laughs they can get.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17 Jun 22, 2013
Yes It Is True wrote:
<quoted text> I will back up every posting I made on Topix .
If you had proof of your lies you would have proved them years ago. You're a liar and a criminal. Shut up.
Save USA

United States

#18 Jun 22, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had proof of your lies you would have proved them years ago. You're a liar and a criminal. Shut up.
I'm not dead yet ! This is why we went to the FBI . We gave them enough to bust these scumbags along with their resources and more . How crooked is America ??? Deputy Keith Rogers and the other scum at our home and Disney are pure terrorist and should die a violent death .

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Location hidden

#20 Jun 22, 2013
PETE wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a liar and a criminal true......But, like everything else in his life, he's not good at either.
Agreed.

Level 7

Location hidden

#21 Jun 22, 2013
Save USA wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not dead yet ! This is why we went to the FBI . We gave them enough to bust these scumbags along with their resources and more . How crooked is America ??? Deputy Keith Rogers and the other scum at our home and Disney are pure terrorist and should die a violent death .
It's a shame you're still wasting space and oxygen that could be used by real people, but obviously, you're still alive, still lying, still being a perverted piece of garbage. All you did at the FBI (if indeed you ever even did anything, you lie so damn much no one will know if you ever accidentally tell the truth) was to bother yet another law enforcement agency with your lies. They obviously realized you're just a lying nutcase and ignored you after they were done laughing at you.You should die, PERVERT. It wouldn't be an injustice if you got exactly what you so evilly wish on other people.

Level 7

Location hidden

#23 Jun 22, 2013
Crooked Badge wrote:
<quoted text> The Jewish Madoff Brothers are wasting oxygen and tax dollars . Oh sure we are all jealous of rich people ! LMAO ! Eleven million illegal Mexicans are wasting 19 billion dollars a year in America . Plus what it cost for all the crimes they are committing . Thanks Obama and Jewish Hollywood .
You're jealous of EVERYONE, Pervert. You're so miserable and filled with self-hatred that it oozes out of your pores along with the grease. What did it cost for your crimes, PERVERT? What will it cost for therapy for Apple Butt when she needs it because her skankpig grandma lured her in to be abused by her pervert step-grandpa??? Hell, some taxpayer fund probably have to pay to bury your greasy carcass when you finally do the world a favor and die. But that particular expense is worth it..........hurry up and get that last handout, PERVERT.

Level 7

Location hidden

#25 Jun 23, 2013
Hey Porker wrote:
<quoted text> Well lets see the pigs were at our home four times to try and cover up their crimes .Then we were attack by three pigs at queer Disney . I would say the crooked cops who should be killed wasted thousand of tax dollars trying to destroy my family . Kevin Beary the ex sheriff stole thousands from taxpayers . The two ex mayors are criminals . it is time to execute pigs like this in America . All the cops involved with us should be dead today along with some pig queer Mafia Disney Jews , Got it tubby ??
You're confused, fatboy. Officers of the law came to your hovel (I'm sure they hated even being in your filth) to find the pigs, you and the skankpig, already there. They came at the skankpig's request. Just because she's too much of a coward to admit it doesn't mean it isn't true, fatboy. No one attacked you at Disney, YOU attacked a police officer, pigboy. Then you whined and cried and sniveled like the little sissypig that you are. Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hh. You haven't stopped crybabying years later. You're a sniveling little coward, a pervert, a skankpig beater, and possibly the single most repulsive creature on this earth, and I'm including cockroaches. Your lies, slander and ridiculous stories are boring, stupid and just more of your sissypig whining. Shen's that "protest", sissyboy, or are you too much of a coward to follow through AGAIN? I WANT you to stage a stupid protest and get arrested, because jail is where a filthy perverted sissypig belongs, since we're not allowed to just put your greasy ass on an ice floe and send you out to sea.
Joe

Leesburg, FL

#28 Jun 24, 2013
The truth is he's not tired of being silly but then neither are you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min shinningelectr0n 1,220,918
Song Title Game 2 hr Princess Hey 50
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr red and right 52,897
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 22,330
3 word game (Jan '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,511
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,700
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,438
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr T-REX 496,398
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]