August 24 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote?

Created by Topix on Aug 23, 2010

1,816 votes

Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

VET

Florala, AL

#2923 Jul 26, 2014
The democrats supports the working man in Mexico there are no working man in America only democrats and republicans.
P Quinn

Orlando, FL

#2924 Jul 27, 2014
Are you serious? A tax measure that did not start in the House of Representatives and in my opinion will end up ruining the healthcare system as we formally knew it ( Obamacare ), an IRS that has purposefully disposed of information and overstepped it's limited powers, an Attorney General who won't enforce the Constitution except when it is convenient, not even a screen door at the southern border, no foreign policy other than laze e fair (don't get me wrong I am not a war proponent, I think the defense industry already gets way to big of a share of the pie), a VA so deeply mismanaged that I do not believe they can be restored without a total bankruptcy style reorganization, we are printing money faster than the gross national product can return it, collapsing infrastructure, and that list continues to grow. Oh and by the way, Stop Pulling the Race Card, It so Over. We are not buying anymore, we are judging by his record, not the color of his skin. As far as Republican leadership vs Democratic Leadership, It doesn't matter they are all there for one singular purpose, themselves. It is time for the Washington to go into a reorganization mode. Why do we need so many regulatory agencies doing the same work. Could not the Department of the Interior take care of the Parks Service, the EPA, Border Protection, Department of Transportation, etc.., why all the redundancy if other than to create patronage for political supporters. There are a lot of other examples that could reduce spending, without raising taxes. The notion of raising taxes on the wealthy has never, and will never work. They are wealthy because they know how to diversify and shield themselves from paying taxes, we the normal folks do not enjoy the same abilities to enjoy such diversification because we must keep our cash on hand to cope with the expenses of everyday living. So keep dreaming of taxing the rich and giving to the poor, all that will happen is the rich will move out of this Country to another tax friendly one, and we will all be poorer for it.

Respectfully opposing your thought.
kathy wrote:
All the Obama bashing, has any of you took the time to actually read his accomplishments? Or are you just bashing him because of his color? Debt? So you actually think that this country was ok before he took office and that the tax cuts that Bush issued is going to save us?
I have always been registered independent but not this year. All you get is no no no from the republicans. And if you think for one second that you have money enough that you are considered 'wealthy' these cuts and concern from the republicans, well wake up and realize that the only thing they are for is the 2% of people who make up the weathly in this country.
Go ahead and vote republican and see how rich you really are.
Arthur

Windermere, FL

#2925 Jul 30, 2014
I voted for Obama and I am not sorry at all. THe last president set this country back at least 100 years. Obama took over a situation that was almost impossible and is making progress. I am ashamed about the way our citizens are refering to our president.
Although I like John McCain, being a prisoner of war does not qualify you for president. We should be more worried about the two incompitent ones running for governor.
Sheriff Joe

New Smyrna Beach, FL

#2927 Aug 1, 2014
Arthur wrote:
I voted for Obama and I am not sorry at all. THe last president set this country back at least 100 years. Obama took over a situation that was almost impossible and is making progress. I am ashamed about the way our citizens are refering to our president.
Although I like John McCain, being a prisoner of war does not qualify you for president. We should be more worried about the two incompitent ones running for governor.
How many bills has Bush signed after he left office? Are you asleep at the wheel, man?

“JUSTICE DENIED, AGAIN!!!”

Level 8

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#2928 Aug 2, 2014
Arthur wrote:
100 years is about right.

That's why it has taken so long to finally begin to turn it around.

McCain, like most Republicans loves war. One would think he had experienced enough of death and destruction.

The problem is, the Republicans don't want the filthy rich or the corporations to pay their fair share of their wars. They want to saddle the middle class with it. Meanwhile, the middle class is rapidly becoming the lower class, paying higher taxes, losing jobs, going into debt.
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#2930 Aug 2, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain, like most Republicans loves war. One would think he had experienced enough of death and destruction.
The problem is, the Republicans don't want the filthy rich or the corporations to pay their fair share of their wars. They want to saddle the middle class with it. Meanwhile, the middle class is rapidly becoming the lower class, paying higher taxes, losing jobs, going into debt.
The middle class is rapidly becoming the lower class. And what party has been in the White House for the last 5 1/2 years? And what party held not just the White House but also the majority in BOTH the house and senate for the first two years? And why, with total control, didn't the Obama Administration change the trajectory? How is it possible that the slide of the middle class has accelerated? How is it possible that workforce participation is at it's lowest point in decades? Welfare record high, disability record high, debt record high? You call this progress? Who's the commander in chief and has been for 5 1/2 years? What party is he from again?
TrueWords

Niceville, FL

#2931 Aug 2, 2014
zazz wrote:
<quoted text>
And by the way, corporations do not pay taxes. They write the check, but that money has to come from somewhere, and it comes from higher prices to the consumer and or lower wages to the workers, or to fewer workers being hired. Reagan didn't invent trickle down economics, JFK did. So tax corporations all you want, it's the middle class that will pay most of it.
Hello

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#2932 Aug 2, 2014
Cheryl Guy for District 5 School Board!!
Janie

Tampa, FL

#2933 Aug 2, 2014
Vote BLUE in November...and YES.......for MMJ!
Washington County Voter

Ocala, FL

#2934 Aug 2, 2014
Remember that political party means nothing in our local elections.Don't lock yourself into voting straight party, because you might get who you vote for. Vote for someone who can and will do the job. Don't assume that everyone in a certain party believes the same way. A few years back, in Washington County, 95% of the candidates ran under the Democratic Party; therefore, most of the people registered Democrat, so they could vote in the primaries. Many have not changed party affiliation. I am a registered Republican who will vote for the best candidates.
VET

Florala, AL

#2935 Aug 3, 2014
Its time to bring Liberty and burn old glory down or overthrow the democrat republican government.
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#2936 Aug 4, 2014
VET wrote:
Its time to bring Liberty and burn old glory down or overthrow the democrat republican government.
What type of vet are you, a vet technician at $7.00 an hour? You clean out dogs' butts.

You'r a punk vet, queer too.
pontificator

Spring Hill, FL

#2937 Aug 4, 2014
poor Run always gotta pun
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#2940 Aug 5, 2014
Pardon me sir, I have anger issues. I fantasize punching jerkoffs in their teeth. And "vet" is a gone-a-be. A dead-dick, gone-a-be, sir.
VET

Florala, AL

#2941 Aug 5, 2014
I'm a 100% service connected Vietnam Veteran I hold a purple heart, a Vietnam service award and a silver star for bravery above and beyond the call of duty. We Were Soldiers 318 eng. I receive $3852.60 a month what about you.
Solid

United States

#2942 Aug 6, 2014
VET wrote:
I'm a 100% service connected Vietnam Veteran I hold a purple heart, a Vietnam service award and a silver star for bravery above and beyond the call of duty. We Were Soldiers 318 eng. I receive $3852.60 a month what about you.
I served my country but there is no way I agree with a fool that claims we should over throw the government
And as far as burning our flag goes
Anyone that does so should be shot
You are a punk an American hating punk
Oh yeah if you hate the government so much why dont you give that money back
Oh I see you hate that government thats keep you alive .. You are now a fool and a punk . Sit your azz down and keep your mouth shut then no one will call you out
I a soldier

Spring Hill, FL

#2943 Aug 6, 2014
yeah/////
heros all of us//////
ain't we?/////

period of heroism doesn't matter......all of us are heros
VET

Florala, AL

#2944 Aug 6, 2014
VET stands for Veteran Party of America. I am American not a democrat or republican. You can't be democrat republican and be American. Overthrow the democrat republican government its time for another revolution.
Run262

Oceanside, NY

#2945 Aug 6, 2014
VET wrote:
VET stands for Veteran Party of America. I am American not a democrat or republican. You can't be democrat republican and be American. Overthrow the democrat republican government its time for another revolution.
Blow me you faggola.
Relax

Spring Hill, FL

#2946 Aug 7, 2014
Run262 wrote:
<quoted text>
Blow me you faggola.
go easy Run......we have some dumb pretentious posters

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,156,635
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr Murphey_Law 490,363
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 96,723
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 1,163
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,376
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 17 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr Murph 70,624
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando