of 2
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#27 Aug 25, 2013
Tired of Silly wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it escaped your attention that I don't give a damn what you think, Spazz??? You have no courage whatsoever. If you had to face me in the real world you'd be sucking up, hoping to get some charity from me. You have at least three personas, probably more. You're a sick old man/woman/white girl/black guy/hillbilly. You can't even decide on a gender. Pathetic.
Who are you talking about Senile Silly? The simple fact is, you are disliked by more than you realize.

Why don't you respond to the fact that Spooky and others don't like you either.
Veruca Salt

Spring, TX

#29 Aug 27, 2013
She and her old fart "Walter" alter are more boring than anything. They try to dig deep and all they do is hit a septic line. Maybe they will hit a highly electrified wire the next time they dig. Problem solved.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#31 Aug 30, 2013
Went out to eat and passed on dessert. It's all about the gherlins and the leptons. Sleep is essential, so I took a couple of naps today. It seems to work. Maybe I'm like old Uncle Si on DD, only a whole lot young and a whole lot better looking. No beard or coke bottle glasses.
Met Formin

Spring, TX

#32 Sep 4, 2013
Oops leptins and ghrelins. I don't see the "nurses" jumping in. I don't believe there are any nurse practitioner level nurses here or even anything close.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min harmonious 1,125,921
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 13 min marce-encore 488,625
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 38 min Mary NY 25,880
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 39 min Princess Hey 11,952
One Word (Jul '10) 41 min Princess Hey 1,858
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 45 min sst 47,491
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 45 min Princess Hey 2,536
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr janeschinhair 17,680
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando