Props to Trade
First Prev
of 186
Next Last
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3840 Oct 10, 2013
Thank you everyone for the props, I'll repay tomorrow...

Level 8

Since: Apr 12

Willcox, AZ

#3841 Oct 15, 2013
Can I have 5 props, thanks
Level 5

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#3842 Oct 22, 2013
I sure would love to trade...Props please and thank you.

Level 7

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3843 Oct 27, 2013
Hi everyone...I was stopping by to say hello to everyone and start playing the game again...well, I guess the game is over. What happened?

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3844 Oct 28, 2013
Wish we were still trading!

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#3845 Oct 28, 2013
jordan115 wrote:
Hi everyone...I was stopping by to say hello to everyone and start playing the game again...well, I guess the game is over. What happened?
Jordan ........hi , hope your okay ? Someone told me you were coming back but we haven't seen you yet posting the game threads.

As for the point game , I'm about to find out soon from someone on why they stopped it but as of now don't know.

I guess many were suprised. I think it would had been nice to see a message explaining why they stopped it from Topix personel but oh well.

See you around ....

“ON THE PROWL”

Level 9

Since: May 08

Rest well Brother

#3846 Oct 28, 2013
Broken Lance wrote:
<quoted text>
Jordan ........hi , hope your okay ? Someone told me you were coming back but we haven't seen you yet posting the game threads.
As for the point game , I'm about to find out soon from someone on why they stopped it but as of now don't know.
I guess many were suprised. I think it would had been nice to see a message explaining why they stopped it from Topix personel but oh well.
See you around ....
I agree and it was announced in the middle of the week.. Oh well I was about to remove this thread from my tracker.. How ya doing??

Eagle

“1876 Battle Of Little Bighorn”

Level 9

Since: Dec 09

Only The Rocks Live Forever

#3847 Oct 29, 2013
EAGLE EYE1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree and it was announced in the middle of the week.. Oh well I was about to remove this thread from my tracker.. How ya doing??
Eagle
Hi, I'm doing okay , hanging in there, hope all is well with you and the family , haven't seen you in a while.

I'm still waiting to hear something why they stopped the game but haven't as of yet. I'm more curious than anything.

Take it easy.....p.s. if you hear anything on that , let me know if you don't mind. Thanks...

Level 7

Location hidden

#3848 Oct 29, 2013
Hi everyone, have we heard yet on why they stopped the game?

BL, yes I was just about to start playing again. I was checking my pm's and I noticed a weird badge on my homepage saying game ended. Its really crappy cause I really missed chatting with you all and as soon as I was able to, it ended!

Hope all is well with everyone. Have a great night!

Level 3

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#3849 Oct 30, 2013
I wish and I am hopeful ~ they will come up with another game!

Level 7

Location hidden

#3850 Oct 30, 2013
I just wanted to stop in and say hello! I hope all is well with everyone. We have our local Halloween parade tonight and trick or treat tomorrow. Anyone else going out, be safe and have a good time!

Level 9

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3851 Nov 1, 2013
Hello everyone. I miss the game.

:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 186
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,417,906
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Posterior Plonker... 61,020
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Wiley_Kyote 73,684
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 10 hr Fa-Foxy 198
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr T-REX 513,464
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Wed Former Play 213
loan shark (Dec '11) Wed spotcred 32

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages