I don't feel violently negative about anyone. What I do feel negative about are those in society who refuse to accept responsibility for their actions and in turn cause the rest of us to pay the piper. Because of diseases linked to obesity, insurance rates are higher...why should those who are not overweight/obese pay higher premiums to cover illnesses for those that are? Just to let you know, I say the same for those who have repeated auto accidents, smoke or build in a flood/hurricane prone area. If a person decides to take an action, whether that be eating in excess, smoking, driving 100 mph or building on the beach, then they alone should accept the consequences.i wonder what Jennifer, Jessica, Paris, and the rest of them will look like when they are forty. There will be a price to pay. Look at Elizabeth Taylor.
What, might i ask, makes you all sooooo violently negative about overweight people? What do they do to you?
You all act like you know absolutely everything about metabolism, genetics, etc. I'm curious about how many degrees you all have in anything medical.
Studies show that out of the millions that are overweight/obese in this country that only 10% of obesity can be directly linked to genetics or medical issues. So what does that tell us about the other 90%? What it tells me is that they made their choices and now it is time for THEM to accept responsibility for them. And I think what really gets under everyones skin is the fact that nobody becomes obese overnight....they saw the train and decided to sit on the tracks anyway. Now that theres been a crash they want to blame everyone and everything BUT their own choices, bad habits and lifestyle.