Jury of Casey Anthony Job well done!

Posted in the Orlando Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
justic served

United States

#1 Jul 5, 2011
To the jury of Casey Anthony job well done!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
No Justice For Caylee

Pasadena, CA

#2 Jul 5, 2011
Caylee was forgotten. There was no justice for her. It was all about getting Casey free!

The ignorant verdict is a reflection of those who gave it. Casey (OJ) Anthony got away wit it!
burn in hell casey

Moultrie, GA

#3 Jul 5, 2011
someone will shoot her. nuff said.

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Tampa, FL

#4 Jul 5, 2011
The ignorant verdict? The verdict is from a jury of your peers, the proceedings are executed by those that you elect, and the rules of engagement were established under the constitution that was crafted over 200 years ago.

Of course it was about getting Casey free...that's what a defense team is for... I do not see this a moronic. I did watch a lot of the trial and would only say that we have allowed a system to develop that looked like a comedy of idiots on the side of the prosecution....

Level 1

Since: May 10

Staunton, VA

#5 Jul 5, 2011
My faith in the American justice system is restored. Perhaps this case will bring some in law enforcement and prosecution out of Lala land and into reality. If Orange County had spent half the resources in the investigation of this case to obtain actual evidence as they had in the prosecution of it then justice would have been more apparant. The prosecutors were top notch but there was simply NO evidence suggesting that there was even a murder. They should fire the Orange County DA for even allowing this to move forward and use the savings in hiring a less expensive successor to buy some more cadaver dogs and actually USE them next time. This was a tunnel visioned, emotionally driven, shoddy investigation to say the least. I hope that Orange County learns something from this experience.
oxman66

Valdosta, GA

#6 Jul 5, 2011
I can not wait until she poses for playboy. White with a nice shape and cute face. I hope she swallows.

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Jul 5, 2011
Nobody needs to blame Casey!! Need to blame Orange county for not going out there in AUG. and George..

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#8 Jul 5, 2011
burn in hell casey wrote:
someone will shoot her. nuff said.
Well, if you do or someonelse does.I will give some advice. "You need to hire her lawyer's." lol.

THEY WERE AWSOME!!!!!State didn't have enough evidence.No finger prints on anything not even her DNA..
who dat

Reeds Spring, MO

#9 Jul 5, 2011
Bet Casey will wait for finger boy to get out of jail and give him a good time for flipping off the DA
dots

New Orleans, LA

#11 Jul 5, 2011
I am happy to see that the justice system works as it should. No one should be sent to prison or to their death based upon questionable "science" and guesses. After years of the Talking Heads misleading the public, it became crystal clear during the trial that there was not a scintilla of evidence offered to prove that Ms. Anthony killed her daughter. Kudos to Mr. Baez and to this jury. Ms. Anthony has paid a huge price for stealing checks and lying. It is time to release her from jail. The state failed to carry its burden of proof and Justice was served.
justic served

United States

#12 Jul 5, 2011
She was convicted by Media before her trial and the jury's seen that and justice was served!
Pandoraah

Orlando, FL

#13 Jul 5, 2011
justic served wrote:
She was convicted by Media before her trial and the jury's seen that and justice was served!
You must live out of town.
that's a dumb statement. Kaylee got no justice. Her murder will go unpunished.
She wasn't guilty

United States

#14 Jul 5, 2011
Pandoraah wrote:
<quoted text>You must live out of town.
that's a dumb statement. Kaylee got no justice. Her murder will go unpunished.
Her father was the guilty one he molested Casey and he did his granddaughter too! She drowned in the pool he hide her body in Casey's car looked up chloroform on the computer put some in Casey's car gave the body time to deca then disposed of it so that it wouldn't show signs of molestation. He was ex cop he had it all figured out framed his daughter for murder then walk away a free child molester.
Pandoraah

Orlando, FL

#15 Jul 5, 2011
Lady Friend wrote:
Nobody needs to blame Casey!! Need to blame Orange county for not going out there in AUG. and George..
why blame George? I agree those parents flubbed the job of raising her (majorly).

Level 1

Since: Nov 09

Tampa, FL

#16 Jul 5, 2011
Why are people crying on TV and the radio when they discuss this? They are so saddened that Caylee did not get justice? This trial was to determine whether Casey committed a murder (not "the" murder) since nobody has confirmed whether it was accidental or a murder. If she did commit the murder of Caylee and the jury convicted then justice would have been served. Right now the system worked as beautifully as it was designed and the actual cause of death remains undetermined. A jury weighed the evidence (or lack of evidence) and rendered the appropriate verdict.

Cry babies....get a life and become active in your commumnity, VOTE, get familiar with the legal process, accept the fact that trials are conducted in a court and the media does not render the verdict.... learn the process and don't just side up with whatever the media reports and make that your own opinion....amazing to you that 12 jurors agreed on something without any media information?Maybe you also would have come to the same conclusion.
bull

United States

#17 Jul 5, 2011
That jury needs to stand trial for their incompetence and I hope they can live with the fact they set free a psycho baby killer
bull

United States

#18 Jul 5, 2011
1+1=2 in my mind
I am disgusted

Crawfordville, FL

#20 Jul 5, 2011
justic served wrote:
To the jury of Casey Anthony job well done!
I can not believe that you really mean this... I think you just posted it to get people mad... so, i will not. But what a stupid and uneducated thing to say.
rider

Janesville, WI

#23 Jul 5, 2011
In March 2006, an article in the New York Observer suggested that in her book Objection!, Grace had embellished the story of her college fiancé's 1979 murder and the ensuing trial to make it better support her image. Grace has described the tragedy as the impetus for her career as a prosecutor and victims' rights advocate, and has often publicly referred to the incident.[33] The Observer researched the murder and found several apparent contradictions between the events and Grace's subsequent statements, including the following:

Her fiancé, Keith Griffin, was shot not at random by a stranger, but by a former coworker, Tommy McCoy.
McCoy did not have a prior criminal record and, rather than denying the crime, confessed on the night of the murder.
The jury deliberated for a few hours, not days.
There was no ongoing string of appeals (McCoy's family did not want any). McCoy has only once filed a habeas petition, which was rejected.
Grace told the Observer she had not looked into the case in many years and "tried not to think about it."[33] She said she made her previous statements about the case "with the knowledge I had."[33]

In response to Keith Olbermann's claims in a March 2007 Rolling Stone interview in which he was quoted as saying, "Anybody who would embellish the story of their own fiancé's murder should spend that hour a day not on television but in a psychiatrist's chair,"[34] Grace stated, "I did not put myself through law school and fight for all those years for victims of crime to waste one minute of my time, my energy, and my education in a war of words with Keith Olbermann, whom I've never met nor had any disagreement. I feel we have X amount of time on Earth, and that when we give in to our detractors or spend needless time on silly fights, I think that's abusing the chance we have to do something good."[34][35]

Keith Griffin's murderer, Tommy McCoy, was released from the Georgia Department of Corrections on December 5, 2006.[36]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace
I am disgusted

Crawfordville, FL

#24 Jul 5, 2011
rider wrote:
In March 2006, an article in the New York Observer suggested that in her book Objection!, Grace had embellished the story of her college fiancé's 1979 murder and the ensuing trial to make it better support her image. Grace has described the tragedy as the impetus for her career as a prosecutor and victims' rights advocate, and has often publicly referred to the incident.[33] The Observer researched the murder and found several apparent contradictions between the events and Grace's subsequent statements, including the following:
Her fiancé, Keith Griffin, was shot not at random by a stranger, but by a former coworker, Tommy McCoy.
McCoy did not have a prior criminal record and, rather than denying the crime, confessed on the night of the murder.
The jury deliberated for a few hours, not days.
There was no ongoing string of appeals (McCoy's family did not want any). McCoy has only once filed a habeas petition, which was rejected.
Grace told the Observer she had not looked into the case in many years and "tried not to think about it."[33] She said she made her previous statements about the case "with the knowledge I had."[33]
In response to Keith Olbermann's claims in a March 2007 Rolling Stone interview in which he was quoted as saying, "Anybody who would embellish the story of their own fiancé's murder should spend that hour a day not on television but in a psychiatrist's chair,"[34] Grace stated, "I did not put myself through law school and fight for all those years for victims of crime to waste one minute of my time, my energy, and my education in a war of words with Keith Olbermann, whom I've never met nor had any disagreement. I feel we have X amount of time on Earth, and that when we give in to our detractors or spend needless time on silly fights, I think that's abusing the chance we have to do something good."[34][35]
Keith Griffin's murderer, Tommy McCoy, was released from the Georgia Department of Corrections on December 5, 2006.[36]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nancy_Grace
How many threads are you going to put this post on? What does this have to do with the jury letting a baby killer go free??!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Brian_G 60,666
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Grey Ghost 1,405,649
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 4 hr Pietro Armando 216
News Orlando massacre spurs fear, solidarity among L... 8 hr TerriB1 611
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,131
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 hr Murphey_Law 513,416
John E. Aills of Leesburg Bowl 21 hr barTENDER 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages