“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#19592 Jan 13, 2015
Good Morning All

Miles I'm still pissed at Missy. In fact I'm thinking of heading to her house and doing some sponge painting over there. Don't tell her. I want it to be a surprise.

LOL..........I put everything back in the bathroom and actually it doesn't look half bad. All the accessories I had in there are of a beach type theme and my blue mess kind of makes it all blend together. My son came home and he likes it. So since he's really the only one who uses that bathroom I'm thinking of just keeping it as is.
Now I'm thinking on painting the foyer..........NO SPONGING.
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#19593 Jan 13, 2015
Maybe you just had to let it dry. It's amazing what paint looks like after it dries.

What colors do you plan to use on Missy's house. Hehe!

Seriously, glad it all worked out in the end.
bruce

Arthur City, TX

#19594 Jan 13, 2015
what do you want to chat about
Lisa

United States

#19595 Jan 13, 2015
lets chat about how cold it is
Lisa

United States

#19596 Jan 13, 2015
or warm it is. that depends on where you live
Lisa

United States

#19597 Jan 13, 2015
lol
Rob

Carrollton, OH

#19598 Jan 13, 2015
your funny Lisa

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19599 Jan 15, 2015
Good Morning All

I've been painting again. This time the foyer and the upstairs hall. First time I think I've ever put a color on the wall and liked the way it looked from the start.

Missy I saw a nice idea you might like. These people remodeled the kitchen in their old farmhouse and used a antique dresser for a island in the center of the kitchen. Really looked nice.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19600 Jan 15, 2015
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I've been painting again. This time the foyer and the upstairs hall. First time I think I've ever put a color on the wall and liked the way it looked from the start.
Missy I saw a nice idea you might like. These people remodeled the kitchen in their old farmhouse and used a antique dresser for a island in the center of the kitchen. Really looked nice.
Good morning, everyone

Liz the house already has a huge Islander in the Kitchen. But in one of the bathrooms it has a antique dresser that has been made into a vanity. It's beautiful!

Level 7

Location hidden

#19601 Jan 15, 2015
Miles wrote:
Maybe you just had to let it dry. It's amazing what paint looks like after it dries.
What colors do you plan to use on Missy's house. Hehe!
Seriously, glad it all worked out in the end.
Lol, while Liz is here painting my house, I will be leaving for her house. I am gonna go paint her house Bright purple and green..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19602 Jan 15, 2015
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, everyone
Liz the house already has a huge Islander in the Kitchen. But in one of the bathrooms it has a antique dresser that has been made into a vanity. It's beautiful!
I've seen the dressers made into vanity's. Some are so beautiful.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19603 Jan 15, 2015
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol, while Liz is here painting my house, I will be leaving for her house. I am gonna go paint her house Bright purple and green..
Just for that smart ass remark I'm going to paint some of your furniture too.
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#19604 Jan 15, 2015
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hehe! That's funny.
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#19605 Jan 15, 2015
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>I've seen the dressers made into vanity's. Some are so beautiful.
I agree. That Nicole girl that's on HGTV has done some beautiful work on repurposing old furniture. Not to mention old houses.
Miles

Ypsilanti, MI

#19606 Jan 15, 2015
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>Just for that smart ass remark I'm going to paint some of your furniture too.
lol
Maddys left overs

Austin, TX

#19607 Jan 15, 2015
Lisa wrote:
lets chat about how cold it is
Hi An other, fancy meeting you here! HA!

Level 7

Location hidden

#19608 Jan 15, 2015
Maddys left overs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi An other, fancy meeting you here! HA!
Lol I figured it was that group running around topix with different names. Making crap up and trying to lure others to the state thread.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19610 Jan 16, 2015
Good Morning All

Sick of looking at paint.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19611 Jan 16, 2015
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol I figured it was that group running around topix with different names. Making crap up and trying to lure others to the state thread.
You must be talking about the confused detective over there. She makes crazy accusations and then to prove her point she'll find a old post from 5 years ago that has nothing to do with the point she's trying to prove. At times she even pulls up her own posts to try to prove her point. She may not make much sense but she's good for some giggles.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19612 Jan 16, 2015
Miles wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. That Nicole girl that's on HGTV has done some beautiful work on repurposing old furniture. Not to mention old houses.
I see all these people repurposing things and doing improvements then I get too many crazy ideas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 min Princess Hey 17,684
News Jury finds Casey Anthony not guilty of murder (Jul '11) 6 min Tazo 13,666
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Bluestater 1,220,571
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 36 min bunner 496,370
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 39 min Mothra 52,867
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 71,690
News Black Babies Used as Alligator Bait in Florida 8 hr Mike 11
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]