“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#19421 Oct 31, 2014
EXECUTE KID LILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's Not - Let's just stay on the State Thread and read about - Laundry -Leaves-Noah and the tragedy of Queenie not having a car.
Wonder why one of her rich husbands haven't stepped up and provided her with a vehicle.
Good Morning Sunshine.

Laundry, leaves and football are okay to discuss. I never said anyone was "rich" , it's not even a term I would use. Ladies just don't discuss money.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19422 Oct 31, 2014
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's Chat!
Okay.Okay.

What have you been up to? I've been busy raking up leaves and pine needles. The pine needles are a pain in the butt but at least I'm able to throw them in the garbage tote. I think I live in the only burb in Rochester where you can't bag your leaves. They all need to be raked to the curb and then the town comes once a week and picks them up. It's just not a good plan. During the week all the leaves from everyone curb end up blowing back in the yards and we never seem to be getting anywhere with the leaves.

In other news I'm waiting for a judge to give a decision today on whether or not one of the local football teams is able to cintinue in the play-offs. It's front page news in Rochester since this team has won like 9 state titles in a row and has always has a outstanding team. Mainly because this is a private school that recruits( free tuition and other perks). The lawsuit hinges on one injured player. NYS section 5 rules state that the player had to eligible to play in 3 regular season games to be in the playoffs unless granted a waiver from Section V. The player only played in 2 games because of a injury and no one followed thru on getting the wavier. Last last week the team played and won the play-off game, but had to forfeit the win because of the wavier deal. Now the team they beat moves on knocking them out of play-offs. Needless to say the school hired one of the best firms in the country to represent them in court. A judge is handing down the decision today on if the team plays or not. Even though they broke the rules, I have a feeling the judge is going to give them back the win and let them continue.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19423 Oct 31, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hey!, I feel sorry for her and the few girls stuck on the State thread with Casey.. Gawd they just can't let go. Then they come here to disrupt?
Yeah..........being stuck with Casey all these years kind of sucks.
Sort of reminds me of that song "stuck in the middle with you".

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19424 Oct 31, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Brrrrrr It's a cold one today. Only in the 40's.
It's that cold here. It's gonna be a very cold evening for the tricks or treaters..

Level 7

Location hidden

#19425 Oct 31, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Hey!, I feel sorry for her and the few girls stuck on the State thread with Casey.. Gawd they just can't let go. Then they come here to disrupt?
You would think they would move on. So many other little ones out there that have been abused and murdered. They only seem to care about the one. I hardly even read that thread because all they try to do is lure others to post there. Then they play victim and how you messed up their thread if you do post. So many haters on that thread, all Maddy post about is kid killer lovers, inbreds and hicks! She has some serious issues..
Ray of light

Mountain View, CA

#19426 Nov 1, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You would think they would move on. So many other little ones out there that have been abused and murdered. They only seem to care about the one. I hardly even read that thread because all they try to do is lure others to post there. Then they play victim and how you messed up their thread if you do post. So many haters on that thread, all Maddy post about is kid killer lovers, inbreds and hicks! She has some serious issues..
You must be such a special person to post on this thread missy,lol
Ray of light

Mountain View, CA

#19427 Nov 1, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah..........being stuck with Casey all these years kind of sucks.
Sort of reminds me of that song "stuck in the middle with you".
I know what you mean,whew
Ray of light

Mountain View, CA

#19428 Nov 1, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure chat'er up!
For Sur

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19430 Nov 2, 2014
Good Morning All.

My daughter's car was suppose to arrive yesterday and she said she'd be bringing mine back today. I'm not holding my breath.

Missy did you get many kids for halloween?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19431 Nov 2, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
What stumps me more than anything is that most of them don't even seem like the "kid friendly" type of people.

Loved your Princess's Birthday pic's. I think it's the first time I've ever seen a high-chair decorated.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19434 Nov 2, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>What stumps me more than anything is that most of them don't even seem like the "kid friendly" type of people.
Loved your Princess's Birthday pic's. I think it's the first time I've ever seen a high-chair decorated.
I agree! I can't imagine a few of them even being kid friendly. I sure wouldn't want some of them around my Grandchildren.
The Princess had a wonderful Birthday party. All the kids had a great time.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19435 Nov 2, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just Maddy, there is the An other woman who thinks she owns that thread lol. She takes everything personally and she thinks she is a comedian. Then there's Riverside, she ain't too bright and she seen things! Then there is Marce the Polish school teacher,(clears throat) that speaks for itself lol. Then there's Rex, she just goes along with the other Ladies (wimpy,wimpy) and reports people over and over again, but they always come back. Now that is Funny! They all have issues Missy hehehehehe.
I don't think I have ever had a run in with any of them other then Maddy and Riverside. I don't post over there but do read once in a while. I always thought the Rex poster was a older man. Maybe I am wrong. So many trolls posting it could be some of them from the state thread. Riverside comes over here when she thinks she can stir some drama up, and Maddy I just skip her post. It's the same garbage over and over. Not worth reading.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19436 Nov 4, 2014
Good Morning All

Maybe I should think about renting a car. Daughter's car is in Rochester but something is up with the key and the security system so she can't pick it up yet. She called the other day to see if I needed anything at the store, I told her a few items and she bought the jumbo size of everything. I'm taking that as a sign that I'm not getting my car back anytime soon.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19437 Nov 4, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Not just Maddy, there is the An other woman who thinks she owns that thread lol. She takes everything personally and she thinks she is a comedian. Then there's Riverside, she ain't too bright and she seen things! Then there is Marce the Polish school teacher,(clears throat) that speaks for itself lol. Then there's Rex, she just goes along with the other Ladies (wimpy,wimpy) and reports people over and over again, but they always come back. Now that is Funny! They all have issues Missy hehehehehe.
Frigs..........some of them count posts and even know which ones are missing. Who the hell has time for that shiit?
janeschinhair

Sugar Land, TX

#19438 Nov 4, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure chat'er up!
Sugarland?
uh oh

Did you move?

I mean..........DID I MOVE??!

Should I be afraid of myself?
janeschinhair

Sugar Land, TX

#19439 Nov 4, 2014
The Real Missyfit wrote:
<quoted text>
You are special now as well Sunshine!
T-two,
I see you.
You smell like poo
and look like a shrew.

Guess how I knew.
SUE..........eeeeeey.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19440 Nov 5, 2014
Good Morning All

I'm starting to wonder if my daughter really did buy a new car or this is all a big joke and I'm not ever getting my car back.
Frigs..........I'm sick of the damn leaves so now I have to resort to cleaning out the kitchen cupboards.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#19441 Nov 5, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Sugarland?
uh oh
Did you move?
I mean..........DID I MOVE??!
Should I be afraid of myself?
GF is that you? I've missed you. What have you been up to?
Ray of light

Mountain View, CA

#19442 Nov 5, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>Frigs..........some of them count posts and even know which ones are missing. Who the hell has time for that shiit?
You,lol
Ray of light

Mountain View, CA

#19443 Nov 5, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think I have ever had a run in with any of them other then Maddy and Riverside. I don't post over there but do read once in a while. I always thought the Rex poster was a older man. Maybe I am wrong. So many trolls posting it could be some of them from the state thread. Riverside comes over here when she thinks she can stir some drama up, and Maddy I just skip her post. It's the same garbage over and over. Not worth reading.
Kinda like everyone skips over you , yup the garbage we skip over and move on,lol...
Not worth reading,lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min EasyEed 1,265,049
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 24 min Mary NY 501,571
News 'Booting' of cars downtown is out of control, S... (Jun '08) 2 hr oandy 194
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Doug77 12,730
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr Doug77 9,402
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Doug77 18,075
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Cajun Queen 72,462
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages