“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19363 Oct 22, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, "You" would win "Maddy" even if you put the vodka and seaweed down.
Yous Californians are just a fcked up bunch of looney tunes over there on that crazy State thread.
Are you kidding me? LOL

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19364 Oct 22, 2014
Riverside wrote:
Give it up! Someone proved a while back that LizW is also Janeschinhair. I thought it was her Sister N. I was close anyway.
You're quite the little stalker.

Yes, you or someone already established I was Janechinhair and a few other poster. And yes as usual you're wrong again.

Stop insisting I post about that Casey A crap. I could give a rip about any of it although I still can't see anyway in the world that ZG lawsuit will ever fly. Tim Miller had the best chance of any of them.

Let's talk football. It's down to the wire. Tomorrow it's go big or go home and hand in your equipment.
If you behave later on I might post a pic of Noah and his best football pal walking off the home field for the last time ever. Warning it might bring a tear to your eye..........you sweet thing!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#19365 Oct 22, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>You're quite the little stalker.
Yes, you or someone already established I was Janechinhair and a few other poster. And yes as usual you're wrong again.
Stop insisting I post about that Casey A crap. I could give a rip about any of it although I still can't see anyway in the world that ZG lawsuit will ever fly. Tim Miller had the best chance of any of them.
Let's talk football. It's down to the wire. Tomorrow it's go big or go home and hand in your equipment.
If you behave later on I might post a pic of Noah and his best football pal walking off the home field for the last time ever. Warning it might bring a tear to your eye..........you sweet thing!
No need to do that! Like you, we 'll use our imagination. I hope that best football pal your talking about is NOT you ..........

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#19366 Oct 22, 2014
Riverside wrote:
Give it up! Someone proved a while back that LizW is also Janeschinhair. I thought it was her Sister N. I was close anyway.
I thought it was proved to be more than one sock.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#19368 Oct 22, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who are you to tell anyone where and what they can post? I remember several times a few from the state thread came here trying to stir some drama up.
Hey girlfriend
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#19373 Oct 22, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like you need a football Pal ,sour Puss. DO U have a clue?
Who is this witch Liz? Is it Hal on Steroids?
are you asking me if I have a clue who is the witch Liz?? Of course I know who Liz is, I'm one of her and Missy's, inside private friends.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19374 Oct 23, 2014
Good Morning All.

So now that Fall is here I've decided to try different weekend crockpot recipes. Believe it or not I've never had potato soup so this weekend I'm going to try making it. I'm figuring even if I screw it up it will still come out like mashed potatoes with cheese and bacon.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19375 Oct 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> are you asking me if I have a clue who is the witch Liz?? Of course I know who Liz is, I'm one of her and Missy's, inside private friends.
Yeah and I'm Abe Lincoln.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19376 Oct 23, 2014
janeschinhair wrote:
Who is the witch Riverside, not Liz. I was asking Liz the question to be clear.
No clue, but I kind of feel sorry for her. Oh man I'm such a freakin SAP.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19377 Oct 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> No need to do that! Like you, we 'll use our imagination. I hope that best football pal your talking about is NOT you ..........
LOL..........Okay I forgot about me. It's a pic of his second best football pal. These two go way back and are as tight as brothers. I'm not sure if you can tell by the pic or not but at the beginning of the season Noah's arms were taking a beating so he wanted arm protectors. Instead of wearing both of them he gave one to his friend. Now they look like twins.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#19378 Oct 23, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah and I'm Abe Lincoln.
Confessing to even more socks?
http://www.topix.com/member/profile/theabraha...

http://www.topix.com/member/profile/theabelin...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#19379 Oct 23, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
lets get this straight. Hal has never been my bestest friend. He is the one that sent provocative messages to numerous people on here. hal just posted today, so yes he has chimed in. Ask Hal what he did? Of course I am positive he would deny it.
Provacative messages?

He was a horndog but would stop if you asked.

Don't encourage what you don't want then play wounded fragile flower.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19380 Oct 23, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Provacative messages?
He was a horndog but would stop if you asked.
Don't encourage what you don't want then play wounded fragile flower.
I just love how you make these clueless comments. You know absolutely nothing about me or what I encourage or don't. Guess I need to go start posting on the state thread to keep you hussys entertained sinse you are so desperate for attention.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#19381 Oct 23, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how you make these clueless comments. You know absolutely nothing about me or what I encourage or don't. Guess I need to go start posting on the state thread to keep you hussys entertained sinse you are so desperate for attention.
Some thinks you are already posting on the states thread and where you earned the title as a trouble maker. Any truth to this rumor? Liz please allow Missy dear to answer for herself this time.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19382 Oct 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Some thinks you are already posting on the states thread and where you earned the title as a trouble maker. Any truth to this rumor? Liz please allow Missy dear to answer for herself this time.
lol, and just who am I suppose to be on the chat thread?

Level 7

Location hidden

#19383 Oct 23, 2014
Who am I suppose to be on the State thread?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#19385 Oct 23, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, and just who am I suppose to be on the chat thread?
Well Dear lets do some math here and figure it out- there was only two people on this thread, me and you !
You get 3 sets of wonderful judgets and I get 4 sets of real bad ones - We all know you cant give yourself any so that would explain why I got one set more that you! We now know one is missy right? So you tell me what other three hats you used and we'll have the answer to your question.

Level 7

Location hidden

#19386 Oct 23, 2014
EXECUTE KID KILLERS NOW wrote:
<quoted text>
Hussys ??? Hussys ???
TSK! TSK ! Before posting on the State thread to the Hussys it would behoove you to first learn how to spell those to whom you are submitting a comment to -
Failure to do so would simply prove what an idiot your are and cause the HUSSIES to chortle muchly at your idiocy.
Lol if all you can find is a misspelled word to fuss about you are getting desperate. Maybe you should check your spelling. Did you mean you are? You are such a great speller your self. Hahaha

Level 7

Location hidden

#19387 Oct 23, 2014
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Dear lets do some math here and figure it out- there was only two people on this thread, me and you !
You get 3 sets of wonderful judgets and I get 4 sets of real bad ones - We all know you cant give yourself any so that would explain why I got one set more that you! We now know one is missy right? So you tell me what other three hats you used and we'll have the answer to your question.
I just love how you come up with all these accusations. Guess what? I have not given a single Judgeit today. Just maybe other people could possibly be reading this thread and see you for what you are. I do not use hats. When I post I am always logged in my Missy account. Make all the accusations you want. Keep on accusing, it just makes me think you're a real idiot.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#19389 Oct 23, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I just love how you come up with all these accusations. Guess what? I have not given a single Judgeit today. Just maybe other people could possibly be reading this thread and see you for what you are. I do not use hats. When I post I am always logged in my Missy account. Make all the accusations you want. Keep on accusing, it just makes me think you're a real idiot.
Stop being such a crybaby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 20 min carmino seranni 1,640,199
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 34 min ANGHARAD 514,552
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 64,104
Chitlin Ice Cream 18 hr Magic 4
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 20 hr zazz 98,581
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 23 hr ANGHARAD 73,863
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Wed T3xxy 43

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages