Yup

United States

#19107 Jun 19, 2014
Maybe switch to coffee and add some sweetner to it. That might help your mood.
noname

Riverside, CA

#19108 Jun 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
I don't get on topix much anymore. Every week or so I may get on and read a little. Topix isn't fun anymore. You can't post in peace and then you have idiots pretending to be opposite sexes of what they are. That Dawg poster on a couple other threads is pretending to be a man and luring Princess to believe it. Things like this is not funny at all, it's sickening. Then you have people like Hal that was just as nasty. He would send messages asking the most disgusting and disturbing things. He finally changed his name again hoping people won't know who he is. I want no part of anyone's nastiness. Some of the things that have been messaged to several people from Hal should have actually have been turned over to the cyber sex crime unit. It's that disturbing. Then some of the other posters like to try and belittle others. I really doubt any of them would be that evil in person. But behind a computer screen they are much more braver. The things we teach our children not to ever do grown adults are doing it right here on topix. It's just not my cup of tea anymore.

You mean posts like this?

Before you start with the denials, just remember we all read them before you had then removed. But my dear missy O, you missed a lot of your name calling posts.
Try not to choke while eating your own words, OK ?
You sound as if you're describing yourself in your condescending self righteous (LIZ LIKE) post. Remember dear, you were part of it all. Emails and PM with the sick, disgusting and disturbing comebacks that you posted.- Selective memory loss's aint goinna work for you on this one my friend.
Maybe I shall slip back quietly into cyber-land, and pretend I am a different sex. Who knows ?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#19109 Jun 19, 2014
noname wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean posts like this?
Before you start with the denials, just remember we all read them before you had then removed. But my dear missy O, you missed a lot of your name calling posts.
Try not to choke while eating your own words, OK ?
Youê sound as if you're describing yourself in your condescending self righteous (LIZ LIKE) post. Remember dear, you were part of it all. Emails and PM with the sick, disgusting and disturbing comebacks that you posted.- Selective memory loss's aint goinna work for you on this one my friend.
Maybe I shall slip back quietly into cyber-land, and pretend I am a different sex. Who knows ?
Riverside, lol at you. I have never been part of any sick emails with anyone. When I was messaged on topix by a sick disturbing message I used the block feature. I did not take part in it. I never had anything removed. All post of mine are still out there. Even the one with wtb posting my myspace account that you people swear I posted. Have a good day Riverside and please quit stalking my Facebook page.. Your true self is showing. Thanks Missy O
noname

Riverside, CA

#19110 Jun 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Riverside, lol at you. I have never been part of any sick emails with anyone. When I was messaged on topix by a sick disturbing message I used the block feature. I did not take part in it. I never had anything removed. All post of mine are still out there. Even the one with wtb posting my myspace account that you people swear I posted. Have a good day Riverside and please quit stalking my Facebook page.. Your true self is showing. Thanks Missy O
Oh Ok nice lady what ever you say.! My true self is always showing! Anything else ? Have a nice day.
noname

Riverside, CA

#19111 Jun 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of bad memories I forgot to add this with my first post Just call it a rebuttal The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
And after all this time you and your friends are still a skanky, no good, rotten, smelly trash, black Angus Cow you fool. Go back to your State thread where you wear many hats and talk the same piss over and over again. You stupid Angus pos!

Level 7

Location hidden

#19112 Jun 19, 2014
noname wrote:
<quoted text>
speaking of bad memories I forgot to add this with my first post Just call it a rebuttal The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
And after all this time you and your friends are still a skanky, no good, rotten, smelly trash, black Angus Cow you fool. Go back to your State thread where you wear many hats and talk the same piss over and over again. You stupid Angus pos!
And just what was said to the real Missy to get that kind of reply? I am positive she wouldn't just write that for no reason..
noname

Riverside, CA

#19113 Jun 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
And just what was said to the real Missy to get that kind of reply? I am positive she wouldn't just write that for no reason..
Hello Dear don't you remember that you are the real Missy ? Why on earth would someone be rude to you first ? Wouldn't they have to have a reason also?
Why did you un-friend me Missy! I still show you as a friend. LOL
Liz told us to kiss and make up remember ? I'll go first !
MUAH Smack Smooch PICK (((((((((( hugs))))))))))
noname

Riverside, CA

#19114 Jun 19, 2014
Sorry for the *PICK* but topix scolded me for using the word *peck*

Level 7

Location hidden

#19115 Jun 19, 2014
noname wrote:
<quoted text> Hello Dear don't you remember that you are the real Missy ? Why on earth would someone be rude to you first ? Wouldn't they have to have a reason also?
Why did you un-friend me Missy! I still show you as a friend. LOL
Liz told us to kiss and make up remember ? I'll go first !
MUAH Smack Smooch PICK (((((((((( hugs))))))))))
Sure someone would have to be rude first, the reason was because I had different opinions then most. It would sure be a boring world if everyone looked and thought the same. Most people that posted back then was in a little click with a ringleader they had to please. The ring leader was sorta like Charles Manson. His followers followed all of his commands. Thank goodness several of my cyber friends broke away from the ring leader. Now you're surely not responsible for all those odd friend request I keep getting are you? Glad I am still showing on your friend list. Xoxo
noname

Riverside, CA

#19117 Jun 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure someone would have to be rude first, the reason was because I had different opinions then most. It would sure be a boring world if everyone looked and thought the same. Most people that posted back then was in a little click with a ringleader they had to please. The ring leader was sorta like Charles Manson. His followers followed all of his commands. Thank goodness several of my cyber friends broke away from the ring leader. Now you're surely not responsible for all those odd friend request I keep getting are you? Glad I am still showing on your friend list. Xoxo

Lots of Information here -- Yes Missy, we all have the right our opinions - and some even used their opinions to taunt others. It worked both ways.

How do you know there was a RINGLEADER? someone tell you or did you just guess? What was the consequence if they didn't please the said ringleader ? beatings- fines- stoned private info released ?. Did your cyber friends ever tell you what the punishment was??

Your comparison to said ringleader, is a little severe and extreme - maybe even downright rude and ignorant - Posting things like that wouldn't be the cause of people always retaliating against you would it ?

Your cyber-friends broke away from said ring leader ?? Were they were imprisoned and no mind of their own? Wow! they were so lucky they got away., having such a radical ringleader -- Manson ?.(still shaking my head and rolling eyes over this one)
I only recall one group that might have had a ringleader, It was private, very private, remember? I'm sure you do.

As bad as you tried to be the center of attention, I can't picture you denying a friend requests from anyone.
I take it your xoxoxo's means we have kissed and made up ! Oh goodie

“Me Me Me”

Since: Jun 14

Chula Vista, CA

#19118 Jun 19, 2014
noname wrote:
<quoted text>
Lots of Information here -- Yes Missy, we all have the right our opinions - and some even used their opinions to taunt others. It worked both ways.
How do you know there was a RINGLEADER? someone tell you or did you just guess? What was the consequence if they didn't please the said ringleader ? beatings- fines- stoned private info released ?. Did your cyber friends ever tell you what the punishment was??
Your comparison to said ringleader, is a little severe and extreme - maybe even downright rude and ignorant - Posting things like that wouldn't be the cause of people always retaliating against you would it ?
Your cyber-friends broke away from said ring leader ?? Were they were imprisoned and no mind of their own? Wow! they were so lucky they got away., having such a radical ringleader -- Manson ?.(still shaking my head and rolling eyes over this one)
I only recall one group that might have had a ringleader, It was private, very private, remember? I'm sure you do.
As bad as you tried to be the center of attention, I can't picture you denying a friend requests from anyone.
Us Cali girls are so fake right sleazeball.
noname

Riverside, CA

#19119 Jun 19, 2014
You got it friend ! At least we have real closes friends, Right? How dare anyone about that wonderful Hal ? just two little years ago the posters were fighting for his attention .I wonder if they found out he was a female all that time. In Calif that don't matter, Right !
noname

Riverside, CA

#19120 Jun 19, 2014
whoops I was so upset I left out the words "post anything negative about"
They were all in love with Hal over here and on Coon dog punch -- the only ** male** poster they ever had, other that Gwolf. Right Missy?
noname

Riverside, CA

#19121 Jun 19, 2014
noname wrote:
You got it friend ! At least we have real closes friends, Right? How dare anyone about that wonderful Hal ? just two little years ago the posters were fighting for his attention .I wonder if they found out he was a female all that time. In Calif that don't matter, Right !
darn I cant spell or type cause Im so upset over being called a sleze ball and a nut job.
I meant at least we have real Closet Friends . Mind if I don't call you names back? Someone on this thread who I'm trying to impress, don't like people calling others names ( unless they have a reason).
noname

Riverside, CA

#19123 Jun 19, 2014
does giving to many judget's really cause Carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis in your hands? I thought if anyone would know the answer -- it would be you !

“Me Me Me”

Since: Jun 14

Chula Vista, CA

#19124 Jun 19, 2014
noname wrote:
does giving to many judget's really cause Carpal tunnel syndrome and arthritis in your hands? I thought if anyone would know the answer -- it would be you !
I seen it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#19125 Jun 20, 2014
Good Morning All.

Either I need a husband ( slave) or I'm sooooooooooooo done with my projects for awhile. The bathroom is turning into a nightmare.
My original intentions were to just paint the bathroom and maybe get a new vanity. You know, kind of like a cheap update. Mind you I'm doing this project myself expect for the help ( very little help) of my unwilling bratty teenager.

So Noah paints the back half of the backroom and does a good job ( I'm trying to ignore the paint he spilled all over the baseboards). I decided to scrap the vanity idea since it was custom made and wall to wall, there was no way I could see getting it out and even if we did it would be very expensive to replace. Instead I painted it and bought new hardware, then I found Rustolium countertop paint and did the countertop, the vanity is looking good. Next I had Noah take the medicine cabinet down and we replaced that. He took half the drywall down with the medicine cabinet. Frigs so now instead of only spending 5.00 worth of paint on the wall I ended up spending a couple hundred to tile the wall to cover up the drywall mess.

I need to stop watching those home improvement videos and getting these crazy ideas.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19126 Jun 20, 2014
Don't know what this is all about but just calm down and take some deep breaths.
noname wrote:
whoops I was so upset I left out the words "post anything negative about"
They were all in love with Hal over here and on Coon dog punch -- the only ** male** poster they ever had, other that Gwolf. Right Missy?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19127 Jun 20, 2014
Good Morning Back to you too. That's downright mean that someone would do that to Princess. I have a feeling there's a few different Dawg posters floating around. The one who posted here seemed like a very nice lady.

YOU BITCH! I know where you were last night. I saw it right after I finished eating my burger and a salad. I'm still pissed about it.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning!
I don't get on topix much anymore. Every week or so I may get on and read a little. Topix isn't fun anymore. You can't post in peace and then you have idiots pretending to be opposite sexes of what they are. That Dawg poster on a couple other threads is pretending to be a man and luring Princess to believe it. Things like this is not funny at all, it's sickening. Then you have people like Hal that was just as nasty. He would send messages asking the most disgusting and disturbing things. He finally changed his name again hoping people won't know who he is. I want no part of anyone's nastiness. Some of the things that have been messaged to several people from Hal should have actually have been turned over to the cyber sex crime unit. It's that disturbing. Then some of the other posters like to try and belittle others. I really doubt any of them would be that evil in person. But behind a computer screen they are much more braver. The things we teach our children not to ever do grown adults are doing it right here on topix. It's just not my cup of tea anymore.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#19128 Jun 20, 2014
You need to get your ass back over on that state thread ASAP. Talking about retaliation and taunting people. You make it sound like it's cool to be the school bully. It's not. The bully is just some weak, insecure person who probably was treated badly at home and knows no other way to treat others.

The ringleader referred to herself as the "ringleader" . She wasn't leading much of a ring, maybe 1-2 other posters. Long story short ( and try not to twist my words), she would have some of the most awful, outrageous , vulgar posts ever. After a couple years, The ringleader decides she wants to change her ways and apologizes to everyone. I think we all accepted her apologies. Now way before she apologized I felt bad for the ring leader. I knew she had some issues, some she would post about and other's you could just tell if you read between the lines. So for awhile there's peace. A couple of us accepted The ringleaders facebook friends requests( Missy was too smart and never did). Let's just say the ringleader taught us all a valuable lesson.
noname wrote:
<quoted text>

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min mdbuilder 1,621,035
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Can t Have It Bot... 64,007
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr ANGHARAD 514,182
Anybody know what happened to crazy Ron? 15 hr GoGetThem 2
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) 15 hr GoGetThem 42
Florida Cops Investgated 15 hr GoGetThem 1
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) Sat That guy 1,339

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages