“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#18874 Apr 13, 2014
Good Morning All

All this talk of plastic eggs is BS..........my Grandchicks lay the real deal.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18875 Apr 13, 2014
Girlfriend you're a much bigger person than I am. If I even acknowledged the post my response would have started with a F and end with a U.

Yesterday I just saw a picture on FB of my daughter's former roommate's 2 year old son walking around at a Easter egg hunt.

He looked all dazed and confused like he was wondering WTH is this all about.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
She lives in Arizona and we get to see her about 4 times a year. I already sent her easter box. Believe me she doesn't get left out.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18876 Apr 13, 2014
Not sure if anyone ever heard of this before but every Easter my parents would buy all our Easter candy from Fannie Framers. They had the best chocolate. My oldest son doesn't do any type of candy at all. He's getting his very own crockpot for Easter. LOL..........sometimes I just have the best ideas.
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You were right, and I feel so old. That is what we used to get from my Mother, hard boiled and tinted different colors. We also use to get candy and things mixed in, Good idea with the plastic eggs! Good ideas for what to put inside too here! My Grand kids will be happy I read here! Thanks for all the good ideas people!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18877 Apr 13, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
All this talk of plastic eggs is BS..........my Grandchicks lay the real deal.
Did you get your Grandchicks easter baskets?

Level 7

Location hidden

#18878 Apr 13, 2014
LizW wrote:
Girlfriend you're a much bigger person than I am. If I even acknowledged the post my response would have started with a F and end with a U.
Yesterday I just saw a picture on FB of my daughter's former roommate's 2 year old son walking around at a Easter egg hunt.
He looked all dazed and confused like he was wondering WTH is this all about.
<quoted text>
I figure she was just curious..well I got the little ones easter pictures taken yesterday. They turned out so cute. It was a lot of work. We had to wake the grandson up for his pictures and the youngest GD just wanted to eat and sleep.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18879 Apr 13, 2014
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would have as you're Bitch - I was just curious as Missy never mentions that Grand Daughter. Did you find something wrong in what she said in her reply ? Going by your response makes me wonder if you know something different than what Missy posted.
I was satisfied with Misses answer - But now ???? Sorry Missy !

Bet you make Missy real proud by always putting your 2 cents in any posts directed to her. You seem to think she is not capable of doing her own thinking. I got news for you BIG MOUTH!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18880 Apr 13, 2014
How about my "BIG MOUTH" replies:

Not nice CindeeeeeLee..why should The Real Missy even give you the time of day when you were one of the biggest mouths on the Topix Forums (circa 2008- 2009 - till today) who belittled her, mocked her,even posted what an idiot she was and is, on many Topix Threads. But she answered you politely. Why ,do you have to use fake screen names to belittle anyone that posts on Topix..If you have a problem with what people post on Chat..stop reading, I'm sure they aren't posting about you. That or join in with the conversation. Liz, Missy and many of us have been friends on Topix and other websites for years, why not join us and have fun?

OBTW..I never make hard boiled eggs for Easter Baskets..the kids don't like them and after laying in the yard, in the sun, they are nasty.
Go plastic, fill them with little treats for the kids.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18881 Apr 14, 2014
Good Morning All

Frigs I did forget to get my Grandchicks Easter baskets.

Instead maybe I'll just play with my daughter and have one of the boys sneak some Cadbury Eggs in the coop next to the perch where the chicks lay their eggs.

It's suppose to be 80 degrees here today then 40 tomorrow with chance of freezing rain.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18882 Apr 14, 2014
How's everything with you? Any Easter plans? If you're cooking the Easter dinner remember what I told you. It's not a good idea to microwave a whole ham.

Someone sent me a link to a couple of pages from the old compassion thread. I thought this Cindlee poster was relatively new to the threads. I was wrong. I read about 5 pages of posts and basically all it was is whatever Missy posted Cindlee would misconstrue her post and come back with a response that made me wonder if she's just being a troll who's trying to get to Missy or if she indeed has reading comprehension problems.

The icing on the cake was way back in 2009 she owned up to changing names and servers to post. That's 5 years she's wasted doing that BS. I *almost* started feeling sorry for her.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Not nice CindeeeeeLee..why should The Real Missy even give you the time of day when you were one of the biggest mouths on the Topix Forums (circa 2008- 2009 - till today) who belittled her, mocked her,even posted what an idiot she was and is, on many Topix Threads. But she answered you politely. Why ,do you have to use fake screen names to belittle anyone that posts on Topix..If you have a problem with what people post on Chat..stop reading, I'm sure they aren't posting about you. That or join in with the conversation. Liz, Missy and many of us have been friends on Topix and other websites for years, why not join us and have fun?
OBTW..I never make hard boiled eggs for Easter Baskets..the kids don't like them and after laying in the yard, in the sun, they are nasty.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18883 Apr 14, 2014
You're not satisfied? Oh darn. We're all about keeping you happy.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you would have as you're Bitch - I was just curious as Missy never mentions that Grand Daughter. Did you find something wrong in what she said in her reply ? Going by your response makes me wonder if you know something different than what Missy posted.
I was satisfied with Misses answer - But now ???? Sorry Missy !
Bet you make Missy real proud by always putting your 2 cents in any posts directed to her. You seem to think she is not capable of doing her own thinking. I got news for you BIG MOUTH!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18885 Apr 14, 2014
Not sure if she's genuinely confused or just a troublemaker. At any rate since she seems like a jealous, petty busybody I'm going to swing with her being female.
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh darn, CindyLee sounds confused.
Is it a girl or a guy?

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18886 Apr 14, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Well Race You have a short memory I see. Missy nor Liz was definitely not a fan of yours back then --- I'm sure that when Liz read all the back post to see what other Sock I use.- she read a few of your older post also. Missy was a trouble maker and everyone knew it! St. Liz Still is!

Level 7

Location hidden

#18887 Apr 14, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Well Race You have a short memory I see. Missy nor Liz was definitely not a fan of yours back then --- I'm sure that when Liz read all the back post to see what other Sock I use.- she read a few of your older post also. Missy was a trouble maker and everyone knew it! St. Liz Still is!
I have never been a trouble maker. I had a different opinion then some of you did so you trolled and caused trouble your self. Just because I went back at you when you accused and insulted does not classify me as a trouble maker. Maybe in your head! Back in the day Liz, Kristi and myself never bothered you people we posted on threads that we created. You are the one that stalked and followed us around. Accused Kristi and I of being the same person. Then you found someone named missy C A black young female that you accused me of being over and over. Several people showed how racist they were, it was so funny to some of you that you had found someone named missy and she was black. Remember that? Well when I posted that's not me I was called a liar and troublemaker accused of having multiple marriages. All I did was maintained the truth. Kristi and I are two different people, I am a white female in her 40's and I have been married one time and for 30 years. That's just one of the games you played. No matter what I posted you would come back with some slanderous remark. I normally just mind my own buisiness and post on the chat thread. Once in a while I will post on the game threads, I do not bother anyone.you are the one that comes to the chat thread trying to stir a pot of ashes up. You claim you have a grandchild then you bully others on a topix site. I normally just ignore the insulting post. What's your purpose of bullying others? Can't you just leave other people alone? Is your life so bad that you have to get on a topix thread that most just say good morning and talk about weather and kids to insult someone? It's not me that have issues, it's you! So just keep my name out of your mouth!

Level 7

Location hidden

#18888 Apr 14, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Well Race You have a short memory I see. Missy nor Liz was definitely not a fan of yours back then --- I'm sure that when Liz read all the back post to see what other Sock I use.- she read a few of your older post also. Missy was a trouble maker and everyone knew it! St. Liz Still is!
Race has apologized for her roll in any of the mess from back then. She has become a great friend to several of us and is a very nice trustworthy lady..

Level 7

Location hidden

#18889 Apr 14, 2014
Oh, and don't forget all the bullying about how fat I am.. Sure wish I could see some of you people in person. I don't weigh much more then 120 pounds but I was endlessly bullied over how much I weigh. Remember that? Remember how my Grandkids were called biracial and mixed breeds? Hmmm last I new my children and grandchildren were white one has Hispanic in her, but that doesn't justify another grandmother insulting a little baby! Nor does it justify someone being racist! Do you remember when my husband was over in the Middle East? Remember how someone posted they hoped he got beheaded? Now tell me who wouldn't get a little nasty to a post like that directed at their spouse? It's sickening that another human would even wish something like that on another human. Remember that same poster hoped Races son was blew up in a carpet bomb? The posters who posted this evilness are the same poster who wanted justice for Caylee, but then they show just how evil they really are as humans. Now before you start accusing others of being trouble makers you need to look at the big picture here.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18890 Apr 14, 2014
Is a troublemaker someone who doesn't agree with your behavior?

I'm not reading back any further. I have spring cleaning to do and besides I don't care about your socks/hats or whatever you're using to try to hide your cowardliness.
cindLee wrote:

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#18891 Apr 14, 2014
On second thought I did used to buy Easter baskets for Noah when he was younger, not my other ones.. Frig my life.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you get your Grandchicks easter baskets?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18892 Apr 14, 2014
Oh wow you go girl. I forgot about most of that crap and the awful things that were said. That's exactly why I couldn't take most of those posters claiming to love Caylee and want justice for her seriously.One minute they would be going on about wishing awful things to happen to posters on the threads( or anyone connected to the case) and the next they were writing poems of a little girl they never met. Hate to say this but most of them just didn't strike me as kid-friendly folks.
The Real Missy wrote:
Oh, and don't forget all the bullying about how fat I am.. Sure wish I could see some of you people in person. I don't weigh much more then 120 pounds but I was endlessly bullied over how much I weigh. Remember that? Remember how my Grandkids were called biracial and mixed breeds? Hmmm last I new my children and grandchildren were white one has Hispanic in her, but that doesn't justify another grandmother insulting a little baby! Nor does it justify someone being racist! Do you remember when my husband was over in the Middle East? Remember how someone posted they hoped he got beheaded? Now tell me who wouldn't get a little nasty to a post like that directed at their spouse? It's sickening that another human would even wish something like that on another human. Remember that same poster hoped Races son was blew up in a carpet bomb? The posters who posted this evilness are the same poster who wanted justice for Caylee, but then they show just how evil they really are as humans. Now before you start accusing others of being trouble makers you need to look at the big picture here.

Level 7

Location hidden

#18893 Apr 14, 2014
LizW wrote:
Oh wow you go girl. I forgot about most of that crap and the awful things that were said. That's exactly why I couldn't take most of those posters claiming to love Caylee and want justice for her seriously.One minute they would be going on about wishing awful things to happen to posters on the threads( or anyone connected to the case) and the next they were writing poems of a little girl they never met. Hate to say this but most of them just didn't strike me as kid-friendly folks.<quoted text>
The funniest accusation was when I was called dog the bounty hunter. Hahaha

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18894 Apr 14, 2014
Missy I forgot to tell you. The Grandkids outfits are adorable and the pic's came out so nice. I loved GS little suit. I know you said the babies were getting sleepy.

When my daughter was only a couple weeks old there was a knock on the front door. I was home alone with the baby, opened the door and this creepy looking guy just barged right by me with his camera equipment wanting to take my daughters picture. He found her birth announcement and tracked us down that way. Anyway..........she was ready for her nap and was cranky, I was trying to get him to leave by offering for him to come back another day. I'm saying no, meanwhile he's setting up his equipment. So he's trying to take pictures and she was falling asleep. Then he was acting like he was all pissed off because she kept closing her eyes. Finally the creep left but came back later that night when my husband was home to show us the proofs. The pictures all sucked but we ended up buying a small package. He kept insisting we go for a more expensive package, Luckily my husband had better luck tossing him out on his ass than I did.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Teaman 1,144,214
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr IBdaMann 48,593
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,031
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 96,566
Attorney, former GOP candidate Deon Long disbarred 11 hr the circus is in ... 1
Bush Family skims one % from Domestic Violence ... 12 hr shamefully 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 12 hr bunner 489,660
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance