Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18958 Apr 20, 2014
Good Morning and Happy Easter.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18960 Apr 20, 2014
Happy Easter everyone! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18961 Apr 20, 2014
rubygoober wrote:
About American Idol~~
I have never watched a full episode of the show.
Tuned in just enough to see Steven Tyle,. Aerosmith is one of my
favorite bands.
But several of the ladies liked discussing AI..
I just didn't have anything to contribute because I didn't watch it.
Mousie and Shauw were fans, too.
If I'm not mistaken the chat thread was opened so the girls could
talk about AI without SOMEONE complaining.
My favorite show is, Call the Midwife.
Ruby, I have never watched it either. Nor have I watched Dancing with the Stars. I got caught up with Call the Midwife and was really thrilled when Bletchley Circle started a new season. That one is excellent!
Murph

Dodge City, KS

#18962 Apr 20, 2014
Good morning. I wish all of you a Very Happy and Joyous Easter.

My family has grown so much over the years, it sometimes boggles my mind. We will do a deli-style lunch, then I have gifts for everyone, then we will have our Easter egg hunt. I look forward to seeing the babies, one almost 11 months old and the other 8 months old, with their first Easter baskets. I also look forward to the 4-year-olds because I got them Rocket Stompers that are supposed to go 100 feet into the air. They will probably use the adjoining field to play with those.

Did anyone else notice the lack of kites in the stores? Youngest son mentioned that he had noticed the lack. Walgreens had a small box of kites but no extra kite string. My oldest grand daughter said she remembers Easters from when she was a toddler, flying kites in the field.
Snickers

United States

#18963 Apr 20, 2014
Good luck to all of u, take care,I believe u all need it... B-)
Snickers

United States

#18964 Apr 20, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone!
It's suppose to be a beautiful day here today. Getting ready to go get these ugly, itchy, burning stitches out. Can't wait!
Race,mthe youngest GD loves her new jumperoo. I am glad I bought that for her. She is also getting dimples, hoping she keeps them like the other GD's. I love dimples!
Hope everyone has a great Easter! We are having a big cook out, can't wait to give the kiddos their baskets.
Thank u,so did u all get the upgrade to tent city? Good thing more room for stories on the fly.

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Casey Key Florida

#18965 Apr 21, 2014
Snickers wrote:
Good luck to all of u, take care,I believe u all need it... B-)
We see you Brend, we know you are not snicker.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18966 Apr 21, 2014
Good Morning All

Murph now that you mention it I forgot about kite flying on Easter. We did it as kids and my Dad would take my older kids every Easter to the school parking lot across the street to fly kits.

We had a beautiful day for Easter. Sunny and about 70 degrees. We spent most of the day outside on the patio watching the little ones chase the chickens around. My ex Mother-in-law is 85, when my daughter is and my niece were little she would make them matching dresses for holidays. Yesterday her great grand daughter had on the cutest dress that she had made for her. I was kind of shocked she was still making dresses.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18967 Apr 22, 2014
Good Morning All

Grrrrrrr ever since we switched from the phone company to cable for our phones they don't work more often than they do work.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Chicago, IL

#18968 Apr 23, 2014
It's almost time for Liz to say good morning to all her friends?

Level 7

Location hidden

#18969 Apr 23, 2014
Good morning everyone! Where are you Liz? You remember my family member that moved to NY last year? She moved back home. I tried telling her that she didn't want to move right before winter.she spent all winter there and decided she didn't like it.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Chicago, IL

#18970 Apr 23, 2014
You do realize that everyone went some other place right?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#18971 Apr 23, 2014
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby, I have never watched it either. Nor have I watched Dancing with the Stars. I got caught up with Call the Midwife and was really thrilled when Bletchley Circle started a new season. That one is excellent!
I've never heard of Bletchley Circle, googled it, and it sounds interesting.
jmo~people are thirsting for adult themed well acted drama.
I especially like the setting of, Call the Midwife. Love the Nuns, too..

Good morning everyone~~

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#18972 Apr 23, 2014
Does anyone have an opinion on the woman in Utah with seven
dead babies in her garage, other than the fact she's batshit crazy?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#18973 Apr 23, 2014

Wonderful tune by Boz Scaggs~~It all went down the drain...
Pancakes

United States

#18975 Apr 23, 2014
Wiz L wrote:
You do realize that everyone went some other place right?
Lol, where did they all go

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18976 Apr 24, 2014
Good Morning All.

It's been almost a week and I still know where my new glasses are, but I'm starting to get worried. My sister ( who I think was behind the disapperence of my other glasses) said my new ones look like her son's.
I already just know one of the two of them will be after my new glasses in the near future.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18977 Apr 24, 2014
Your poor cousin just happened to show up when we had one of the worse winter's I remember. Tell her to come back I'm * almost* we're done with snow for the year.

How did the Easter egg hunt go? My daughter hid eggs for the kids who were at her Easter bunch. My niece's daughter who's only 14 months old was walking right by them, and when her parents would point them out she looked a little leery about picking them up. I don't think she was quite ready for her first Egg hunt. She put about 3 eggs in her basket and then didn't want to bother with it anymore.
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone! Where are you Liz? You remember my family member that moved to NY last year? She moved back home. I tried telling her that she didn't want to move right before winter.she spent all winter there and decided she didn't like it.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18978 Apr 24, 2014
I'm still swinging with the batshit crazy, but I do think the husband knew about the pregnancies ( or at least some of them) and why she didn't get on birth control after the first or second is just beyond me. Curious to see if she's actually competent to stand trial.
rubygoober wrote:
Does anyone have an opinion on the woman in Utah with seven
dead babies in her garage, other than the fact she's batshit crazy?

Level 7

Location hidden

#18979 Apr 24, 2014
LizW wrote:
Your poor cousin just happened to show up when we had one of the worse winter's I remember. Tell her to come back I'm * almost* we're done with snow for the year.
How did the Easter egg hunt go? My daughter hid eggs for the kids who were at her Easter bunch. My niece's daughter who's only 14 months old was walking right by them, and when her parents would point them out she looked a little leery about picking them up. I don't think she was quite ready for her first Egg hunt. She put about 3 eggs in her basket and then didn't want to bother with it anymore.<quoted text>
I don't think she will be going back.she was tottaly miserable there, I tried telling her not to move there she wouldn't like the winter time. Not only that, she gave up a good paying job to move then couldn't find anything close to replacing her wages. Now she is back to square one, can't get her good paying job back and won't be making any kind of decent money.
The Easter egg hunt was fun. Of course the oldest GD had no problem, the GS would walk right past them and the youngest GD had no problem we would lower her to the egg and she would pick it up. She has some great hand coordination for as young as she is.. It was a nice pleasant day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JCPete 1,683,643
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 3 hr Gwrigley 38
News Man gets prison time for fraud -- OrlandoSentin... (Sep '07) 5 hr KMW 32
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 10 hr Murphey_Law 514,967
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 4,945
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 17 hr ANGHARAD 73,918
last post wins! (Jul '11) 18 hr Princess Hey 6,065

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages