“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18913 Apr 14, 2014
How was your day today? I spend most of the day spring cleaning the main foyer and hall closet. I moved all the winter coats downstairs so watch tomorrow we'll have a freak snowstorm. Tomorrow I need to get out and finish up the Easter shopping. Did you decide yet what to put in the baby's Easter eggs?
If I were you I would stop responding to that Cindlee poster. She's just sounds to fucked up to try to reason with. Just think about it for a second. First the loon has a screen name she makes up using strangers names from a court case in the media, most of her posts sound like she has the mentality of a second grader with " who doesn't like who and thinking it's normal for adults to pick on each other" Who the hell are these people she's even talking about? Missy C and the Marine person? The more she posts the more fucked up she sounds. I got suckered into feeling sorry for WTB and look what happened, I'm not taking the chance and feeling sorry for this one too. Remember she mentioned before about having different screen names and changing servers like she was proud of herself for being so fucked up. Don;t argue with her, you don't know what could just push her over the edge. Just let her post her crazy nonsense.
I read a couple of pages from that old thread ( never did see another Missy poster or a Marine poster) did you happen to see the old posts from Hal? They were awful. I totally forgot about them. He sounds like a freaking nasty, bored housewife from a sleazy trailer park. The more I think of it that's why he/it whatever could never meet up with us everytime I was in NJ. Can you just see me waiting there for some old guy to show up and instead I get some polyester clad woman with bright blue eye shadow instead. I would have had my daughter standing nearby snapping pic's because no one would believe that shit.
Is Cici off this week? Noah has spring break.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18915 Apr 14, 2014
Anyone posting or reading here, you have to watch this. This couple were on Britain's Got Talent...the lady is 80yrs old (young), she is phenomenal and the cutest little lady ever.

Liz..I can see your mom and my Aunt Diamond Lil out there doing this, or at least trying.

Hope this link is right.

http://blog.petflow.com/shes-80-years-old-and...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18916 Apr 14, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't you leaving out a line or two deliberate?? that shows it was my reply to Tammy2 -- I think this is how it reads ---
Tammy 2 wrote:
This is funny,she use to go by the name Missy-C.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TPV1QH4FCHBS9 ..
CindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
' And before that she was MissyC_Lady Saint louis. SHE was not a nice person there either, Ns didnt have 3 friends
--
It took me to sec to find the same post,,, I see that you and your buddy had also removed a ton of post from that conversation,... Lucky for you Right !
I know you're not Tammy2

Level 7

Location hidden

#18917 Apr 14, 2014
LizW wrote:
How was your day today? I spend most of the day spring cleaning the main foyer and hall closet. I moved all the winter coats downstairs so watch tomorrow we'll have a freak snowstorm. Tomorrow I need to get out and finish up the Easter shopping. Did you decide yet what to put in the baby's Easter eggs?
If I were you I would stop responding to that Cindlee poster. She's just sounds to fucked up to try to reason with. Just think about it for a second. First the loon has a screen name she makes up using strangers names from a court case in the media, most of her posts sound like she has the mentality of a second grader with " who doesn't like who and thinking it's normal for adults to pick on each other" Who the hell are these people she's even talking about? Missy C and the Marine person? The more she posts the more fucked up she sounds. I got suckered into feeling sorry for WTB and look what happened, I'm not taking the chance and feeling sorry for this one too. Remember she mentioned before about having different screen names and changing servers like she was proud of herself for being so fucked up. Don;t argue with her, you don't know what could just push her over the edge. Just let her post her crazy nonsense.
I read a couple of pages from that old thread ( never did see another Missy poster or a Marine poster) did you happen to see the old posts from Hal? They were awful. I totally forgot about them. He sounds like a freaking nasty, bored housewife from a sleazy trailer park. The more I think of it that's why he/it whatever could never meet up with us everytime I was in NJ. Can you just see me waiting there for some old guy to show up and instead I get some polyester clad woman with bright blue eye shadow instead. I would have had my daughter standing nearby snapping pic's because no one would believe that shit.
Is Cici off this week? Noah has spring break.
Yea, you can't reason with her. She feels it's okay to slander other people and to wish death upon our soldiers, but she sure doesn't want it dished back to her.. It's okay I decided to put her on my ignore list. Anyone that uses several names and locations are messed up.why would someone do that other then to troll and cause drama?
Yes, I found many items for the baby. I even got her some safety pops her mom said she can have. She was here tonight, getting funner and funner.. I love her little giggle. I bought her a jumperoo on Saturday and she absolutely loves it. She jumped until she fell asleep jumping.
Cece is off Thursday through Monday for spring break. They are having to make up snow days. And to beat it all we are suppose to get snow tonight. It sucks!
Lmao! Heck I am laughing my ass off at the thought of some woman showing up..hahaha I can picture that. I sure wouldn't be able to keep a straight face, but it sure wouldn't surprise me any.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18918 Apr 14, 2014
LizW wrote:
Strange you say Hals post were awful -- I also read some of Hals posts today where had wrote to you , complaining about all the horrible things Missy was posting abut him on another forum. I'm sure you read it again today to. Saint Liz just look how you badmouthed Hal in this post -- Shame on you ! Remember you claim to be such a wonderful person who would never put others down or cause trouble ...... Hal was once your friend !
Other that calling you a bitch - Show me a post where I have ever said such wicked things about anyone else , like like you did about Hal today, and so many others in the past..
Your true colors are showing. Shove your sympathy. You're the one who needs it . In a day or two you will probably b

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18919 Apr 14, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, you can't reason with her. She feels it's okay to slander other people and to wish death upon our soldiers, but she sure doesn't want it dished back to her.. It's okay I decided to put her on my ignore list. Anyone that uses several names and locations are messed up.why would someone do that other then to troll and cause drama?
What gives you the right to say I feel its OK to wish death upon our solders ? Then in the next breath breath accuse me of slandering others ? You have always been a sicko !

Level 7

Location hidden

#18920 Apr 14, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I found many items for the baby. I even got her some safety pops her mom said she can have. She was here tonight, getting funner and funner.. I love her little giggle. I bought her a jumperoo on Saturday and she absolutely loves it. She jumped until she fell asleep jumping.
Cece is off Thursday through Monday for spring break. They are having to make up snow days. And to beat it all we are suppose to get snow tonight. It sucks!
Lmao! Heck I am laughing my ass off at the thought of some woman showing up..hahaha I can picture that. I sure wouldn't be able to keep a straight face, but it sure wouldn't surprise me any.
Don't even respond to her. Maybe He will be her next best friend.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#18921 Apr 14, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Anyone posting or reading here, you have to watch this. This couple were on Britain's Got Talent...the lady is 80yrs old (young), she is phenomenal and the cutest little lady ever.
Liz..I can see your mom and my Aunt Diamond Lil out there doing this, or at least trying.
Hope this link is right.
I saw that. It was AMAZING!!!!!!

Location hidden

#18922 Apr 14, 2014
CindeeLee..please, please stop this! There is no reason to keep this nonsense up. Join in with the posters here and please drop all this animosity against LizW and The Real Missy. I'm sure in real life you are a nice, kind, friendly lady. Why go back in time? What is the purpose in keeping this up and arguing over something that happened 5yrs ago?

What happened years ago with everyone jumping on the gang bang wagon against LizW, The Real Missy, Kristi..was just that. They had different opinions than most of us did and I for one was ashamed I joined the group with my big mouth. I apologized to everyone that I even took part in this "follow the leader" game and stopped posting on those forums.

You posted you have a grandchild born about the same time as Missy did. Why not tell us about your grandchild and how he/she is doing? How about how your life is going? That's about all anyone posts about on here.

We might be unseen, unknown internet people, but there is no reason we can't be civil to each other and be friends.

Location hidden

#18923 Apr 14, 2014
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw that. It was AMAZING!!!!!!
Hey Spooky..hope all is well with you and your loved ones. Someone posted that on my FB and I viewed it about 6 times. It brought me to tears when Simon Cowell gave them the red gong button, but they didn't quit. Course then he apologized and was quite the gentleman.

My goodness I'm 20yrs younger than this lady and I have a hard time walking around. I just think she is adorable and so courageous to even get on a show like that. Glad you watched it and enjoyed it.
Snickers

Antioch, CA

#18924 Apr 14, 2014
Only u cookie....
Snickers

Antioch, CA

#18925 Apr 14, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
CindeeLee..please, please stop this! There is no reason to keep this nonsense up. Join in with the posters here and please drop all this animosity against LizW and The Real Missy. I'm sure in real life you are a nice, kind, friendly lady. Why go back in time? What is the purpose in keeping this up and arguing over something that happened 5yrs ago?
What happened years ago with everyone jumping on the gang bang wagon against LizW, The Real Missy, Kristi..was just that. They had different opinions than most of us did and I for one was ashamed I joined the group with my big mouth. I apologized to everyone that I even took part in this "follow the leader" game and stopped posting on those forums.
You posted you have a grandchild born about the same time as Missy did. Why not tell us about your grandchild and how he/she is doing? How about how your life is going? That's about all anyone posts about on here.
We might be unseen, unknown internet people, but there is no reason we can't be civil to each other and be friends.
You try,lol

Location hidden

#18926 Apr 15, 2014
Hey, our old friend Snicks popped in to post.. thanks Snicks, good to see you and..see you moved from TX to CA..did you get a new job with the trucking company? Good for you, proud of you.

Give me your new address so I can send you some more Snickerdoodles!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18927 Apr 15, 2014
Good Morning All

Did anyone see the story about the Utah Woman who killed her 6 babies and stored them in boxes. No one had any idea she was even pregnant. I just find it so difficult to believe that no one knew anything.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18928 Apr 15, 2014
Thanks Race. Wow that lady was amazing. I was on the computers without speakers so I could hear anything that was said. Was the lady a professional dancer or take lessons at one point? She looked like she could have been a pro.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hope this link is right.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18929 Apr 15, 2014
Oh Snick, let's all try.

Now what's the deal posting from Ca? You didn't become a movie star and move did you?
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text> You try,lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18930 Apr 15, 2014
First of that post was suppose to be a private message with my own personal thoughts. Hopefully the post will be removed.

I'm not going back and re-reading the thread. I saw a few pages and that was enough for me.
Yes, Hal was a friend we posted with at one time and to be honest until I saw some of his old posts from the other thread I had forgotten about all his name calling and abusive remarks especially against Missy. Clearly he was a follower and probably thought that was his way to impress other posters. He must have apologized at some point and Missy and I became friendly with him. The name calling and all that happened so long ago I had forgotten all about it.

Let's be realistic here. I have never claimed to be a Saint or "wonderful" . Pretty much it's only you who keeps posting about how wonderful I think I am.

Lastly there's no reason for me to go back and find any post of yours where you're cruel. I never remembered you even posting on that other thread until I saw some posts from the other day. I assumed you just showed up shortly after this thread was created. At any rate just pick any random post of yours from here and reread it. For the most part they have a very nasty undertone. In fact I don't believe I've ever seen you make a kind, decent post towards anyone here.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Strange you say Hals post were awful -- I also read some of Hals posts today where had wrote to you , complaining about all the horrible things Missy was posting abut him on another forum. I'm sure you read it again today to. Saint Liz just look how you badmouthed Hal in this post -- Shame on you ! Remember you claim to be such a wonderful person who would never put others down or cause trouble ...... Hal was once your friend !
Other that calling you a bitch - Show me a post where I have ever said such wicked things about anyone else , like like you did about Hal today, and so many others in the past..
Your true colors are showing. Shove your sympathy. You're the one who needs it . In a day or two you will probably b

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18931 Apr 15, 2014
Well this was suppose to be a PM but what the hell.

Loved the pic of GD sleeping in the jumper. How long was she jumping before she tired herself out?
I had a jumper for my kids but it never quite worked out. I would start them off jumping but after I stopped pulling them up and down they just sort of sat there. My kids just weren't good bouncers, but they were excellent swingers.

Was GD suppose to have the entire week off? Do you remember how many snow days there were this year? With all our snow I think the kids only had one day off and one early dismissal.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>

Level 7

Location hidden

#18932 Apr 15, 2014
LizW wrote:
Well this was suppose to be a PM but what the hell.
Loved the pic of GD sleeping in the jumper. How long was she jumping before she tired herself out?
I had a jumper for my kids but it never quite worked out. I would start them off jumping but after I stopped pulling them up and down they just sort of sat there. My kids just weren't good bouncers, but they were excellent swingers.
Was GD suppose to have the entire week off? Do you remember how many snow days there were this year? With all our snow I think the kids only had one day off and one early dismissal.
<quoted text>
Good morning,
The GD can bounce, I mean really bounce. I will make a video of her one day. She is starting to crawl. Such a happy little Princess! Well it was suppose to snow last night, there isn't any snow on the ground this morning but it's cold. I was worried about snow, my tulips have bloomed and I think snow would have killed them. Our schools have never missed school like they did this year. They have to make it up during spring break and I believe a few days were added onto the school year. School gets out the end of May here. I think as soon as it's out we are gonna head to Michigan for a week.

Level 7

Location hidden

#18933 Apr 15, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Did anyone see the story about the Utah Woman who killed her 6 babies and stored them in boxes. No one had any idea she was even pregnant. I just find it so difficult to believe that no one knew anything.
I read that. And her husband claims he never new about them. I find that hard to believe. It's sickening.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Badjudgment 1,643,928
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 46 min zazz 98,594
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr WAS sanka 514,599
News Tampa Bay named top spring break destination (Mar '15) 2 hr Christie Taylor 8
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr ThanksForTheLaugh... 64,159
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 21 hr The Peoples Media 3,012
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Marley 73,869

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages