Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18756 Mar 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! I do not have a single hat! I have posted under missy until others decided to post as missy then I registered and changed my name to the real missy. I don't think it's funny when people like you, use a dozen hats. I sure wonder if your old enough to even be on a topix thread You act like you may be about 10 years old.
Oh my goodness, I must have been mistaken ---- Just look how many bad Judge -it's Missy has.
Gosh, there's no way she'd give them to herself thinking might throw me of track
<<<<<<< LMAO >>>>>>> >>>>

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18757 Mar 19, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Oh my goodness, I must have been mistaken ---- Just look how many bad Judge -it's Missy has.
Gosh, there's no way she'd give them to herself thinking might throw me of track
<<<<<<< LMAO >>>>>>> >>>>
You are really dumb!

Level 4

Location hidden

#18759 Mar 19, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are really dumb!
There you go again hon, wasting your time by giving yourself good Judge-it's ...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18760 Mar 20, 2014
Good Morning All

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18761 Mar 20, 2014
How about we all just be nice and act decently? All this bickering is kind of a downer.

Now has anyone seen my glasses??????????
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Poor lil picked on Missy. Gosh dear, everyone seems know Missy better that you . LOL
So your giving me permission to find a new friend to PLAY with -- "What a mature response-- I''m pleased you don't have my boring life. But just in-case, here's a game you and your granddaughter can play --- Let her be the teacher and you the student.
The teacher demonstrates the creation of contractions by "performing surgery." For the "surgery," the students don surgical masks and gloves to cut out the unused letters and replace them with apostrophes. This should help the student learn how to use contractions when she posts...
This will be so beneficial when the student uses other socks, as no one would recognize it's her. Pay attention to that judge-it finger !

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18765 Mar 20, 2014
:)
Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18766 Mar 20, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>Let's Chat
Hey Girls just want'a have fun. We got tired of you making this thread all about yourself, You should go to the Inspirational thread a take over that one too!( Oh Wait, you already have ...... My Bad !....... Another One Bites The Dust .....(7 hrs ago | post #18762)
CLICK
Level 1

Location hidden

#18767 Mar 20, 2014
Anotheronebitesthedust_ wrote:
:)
CLICK

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#18768 Mar 20, 2014
HELL ON EARTH wrote:
<quoted text>
CLICK
CLICK
Level 1

Location hidden

#18769 Mar 21, 2014
TK's for the repeat CLICK..anything you can post thats original?

Double LL''s might work for you.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18770 Mar 21, 2014
Good Morning All

I'm just going along with the program and going to say CLICK.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18771 Mar 21, 2014
Good Morning, Huh and Okay. What you talking about Willis? It's only 6am and way too early for me to try to figure out what your post is suppose to mean but you go right ahead and have some fun!
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>Let's Chat
Hey Girls just want'a have fun. We got tired of you making this thread all about yourself, You should go to the Inspirational thread a take over that one too!( Oh Wait, you already have ...... My Bad !....... Another One Bites The Dust .....(7 hrs ago | post #18762)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18772 Mar 21, 2014
We have a new major in Rochester. The first ever black female and by now I'm betting she's sorry she ever took the job. She's been in office for only 3 mos and everything negative reported in the news is blamed on her. Bloggers are blaming her for a fight that took place between a bunch of girls at a suburban school. The fight ended being posted all over the net and the bloggers are just positive that because the girls were black that they were imported from the city and not residents of the school district. Who knows where these kids are from but it's the Mayors fault even though she didn't take office until the school year already started.

Then were was another girl fight ( and damn these kids act like animals) at the mall and apparently they think these girls attend our school. Whew the Major lucked out this time. The bloggers came to the consensus that since there was so much Ugg and Vera Bradley in the fight that these girls had to have been residents of the burbs.

Level 4

Location hidden

#18773 Mar 21, 2014
LizW wrote:
We have a new major in Rochester. The first ever black female and by now I'm betting she's sorry she ever took the job. She's been in office for only 3 mos and everything negative reported in the news is blamed on her. Bloggers are blaming her for a fight that took place between a bunch of girls at a suburban school. The fight ended being posted all over the net and the bloggers are just positive that because the girls were black that they were imported from the city and not residents of the school district. Who knows where these kids are from but it's the Mayors fault even though she didn't take office until the school year already started.
Then were was another girl fight ( and damn these kids act like animals) at the mall and apparently they think these girls attend our school. Whew the Major lucked out this time. The bloggers came to the consensus that since there was so much Ugg and Vera Bradley in the fight that these girls had to have been residents of the burbs.
How twisted can a person be -- Judging girls because they wear Ugg and Vera Bradley and carry a Coach . It just proves there's shallow people who still thinks material things not only can impresses others, but can define who and what you are.... and make them think you must live in a high class area.

I wonder what the " Ugg wearing BURB BLOGGERS" are saying about this Black man this morning ??
-Updated: Friday, March 21 2014, 07:05 AM EDT Rochester, N.Y.- The city's deputy mayor has been arrested for driving while intoxicated. New York State Police said around 11:30 p.m. Wednesda troopers stopped Leonard Redon, 62, of Pittsford, for speeding on Interstate 490 near the Clinton Avenue exit. Redon was subsequently arrested for DWI, speeding and having an expired inspection. State police confirmed Redon had a blood-alcohol level of .13 and was driving 70 mph in a 55 mph zone. He was charged with speeding, DWI and having an expired inspection sticker.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18774 Mar 21, 2014
I probably would seldom agree with you but I do regarding the girls. Most of those bloggers are assuming the girls from the school fight were from the city, as far as I know it hasn't been confirmed where the girls were from. At any rate the entire lot of them ( both the mall fight and school fight) conducted themselves like animals. BTW walk into any middle school or high school all the girls are sporting VB, Uggs and MK. Coach isn't as popular with the teens.

The poor Mayor is taking the heat for the DWI arrest as well. That woman just can't catch a break. Apparently the one who was arrested is a long time city employee with a perfect record who happened to make a serious lapse in judgement, he's apologized, offered to resigned and the Mayor has also stated for the record that she doesn't condone drinking and driving. Everyone is still all over her. A couple weeks ago someone dug up some dirt on her husband from when he was a teenager and they wanted her to comment on that.

I can't remember another Major being "news" as much as this woman and she's only been in office a couple months.

She was sworn into office in her Grandfather's hospital room ( he passed the next day) and bloggers were even making rude comments about that. Seriously these people go pretty damn low.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
How twisted can a person be -- Judging girls because they wear Ugg and Vera Bradley and carry a Coach . It just proves there's shallow people who still thinks material things not only can impresses others, but can define who and what you are.... and make them think you must live in a high class area.
I wonder what the " Ugg wearing BURB BLOGGERS" are saying about this Black man this morning ??
-Updated: Friday, March 21 2014, 07:05 AM EDT Rochester, N.Y.- The city's deputy mayor has been arrested for driving while intoxicated. New York State Police said around 11:30 p.m. Wednesda troopers stopped Leonard Redon, 62, of Pittsford, for speeding on Interstate 490 near the Clinton Avenue exit. Redon was subsequently arrested for DWI, speeding and having an expired inspection. State police confirmed Redon had a blood-alcohol level of .13 and was driving 70 mph in a 55 mph zone. He was charged with speeding, DWI and having an expired inspection sticker.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18776 Mar 22, 2014
Good Morning All
Murph

Piedmont, KS

#18777 Mar 22, 2014
LizW wrote:
I probably would seldom agree with you but I do regarding the girls. Most of those bloggers are assuming the girls from the school fight were from the city, as far as I know it hasn't been confirmed where the girls were from. At any rate the entire lot of them ( both the mall fight and school fight) conducted themselves like animals. BTW walk into any middle school or high school all the girls are sporting VB, Uggs and MK. Coach isn't as popular with the teens.
The poor Mayor is taking the heat for the DWI arrest as well. That woman just can't catch a break. Apparently the one who was arrested is a long time city employee with a perfect record who happened to make a serious lapse in judgement, he's apologized, offered to resigned and the Mayor has also stated for the record that she doesn't condone drinking and driving. Everyone is still all over her. A couple weeks ago someone dug up some dirt on her husband from when he was a teenager and they wanted her to comment on that.
I can't remember another Major being "news" as much as this woman and she's only been in office a couple months.
She was sworn into office in her Grandfather's hospital room ( he passed the next day) and bloggers were even making rude comments about that. Seriously these people go pretty damn low.<quoted text>
We had a similar situation here, only on a much smaller scale. A hand full of people were making so much noise about the mayor they made it sound like most of the town was against him. They went door to door and got enough signatures on a petition to force a recall election. They wasted a lot of tax payer money and he kept his job.

I hope the people in your town will let her know that they appreciate her.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18778 Mar 23, 2014
Good Morning All

More snow here last night.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18779 Mar 23, 2014
That's awful. Is he still the Major and do the residents seem to like him better?

Now I'm not sure about this but I think the Mayor I was referring too is just the Major of the city and not the surrounding towns. The towns have town supervisors.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
We had a similar situation here, only on a much smaller scale. A hand full of people were making so much noise about the mayor they made it sound like most of the town was against him. They went door to door and got enough signatures on a petition to force a recall election. They wasted a lot of tax payer money and he kept his job.
I hope the people in your town will let her know that they appreciate her.
Murph

Piedmont, KS

#18781 Mar 23, 2014
LizW wrote:
That's awful. Is he still the Major and do the residents seem to like him better?
Now I'm not sure about this but I think the Mayor I was referring too is just the Major of the city and not the surrounding towns. The towns have town supervisors.
<quoted text>
Hi, Everyone. i hope your day is great.

Liz--Yes, he's still the mayor. The hand full of people who were against him still dislike him but, generally, he is well liked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min ReplaceGOP 1,641,050
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Fugooo 64,113
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Marley 73,864
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,586
News Woman raped in MetroWest (Feb '07) 14 hr Survivor 81
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 16 hr ANGHARAD 514,569
News 'Casey Anthony: An American Murder Mystery' rev... (Apr '17) Sat T3xxy 192

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages