“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18561 Feb 18, 2014
Liz, my youngest boy, who isn't as young as Noah, he just turned 21, but he is a young 21, just got his heart broken SERIOUSLY for the first time. Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for him. I wish I could hurt for him. He and his girlfriend have dated for 2 years. They were inseparable. He took her out for Valentine's Day, spent a fortune on dinner and her gift. They went to church Sunday and that afternoon she told him she wanted to be single, that she's starting college and doesn't have time for school and a boyfriend (I have a feeling she's already met someone).

I know she's probably making the right decision. She is really smart academically and will do well, but she's thinking with her head and he's thinking with his heart. The boy is heartbroken and smitten with her. I just hope he'll get over this soon. He is such a good kid (I know I'm biased), but he is truly a good kid.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#18562 Feb 18, 2014
Hi Tribe, Good to see you. Yes, Paddy was real but those other two Ninny's were posting as Paddy for awhile too. This was a few years ago on one of the Caylee thread. Remember Paddy could sometimes have a mouth like a Sailor, well they ran with that and were posting a bunch of rude things. It sounded legit at first but then they started posting to Paddy's friends and foes alike. Then Paddy showed up and knew nothing about the posts. At first no one really knew WTF was going on but then when the Dynamic duo broke up one decided so come clean and own up so some of their shenanigans.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Missy I believe Paddy was real. She ripped me a new one toward the end. Whew, she could let you have it when she didn't like you. Someone, at some point, was playing her, but she came back.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18563 Feb 18, 2014
Tribe so sorry to hear that your son was hurt.

Spring semester has already started here, and I'm assuming it started there as well. You might be right about her finding someone else.

My daughter dated a boy all thru high school and college, after her second semester of law school she broke up with him because she couldn't handle being in a relationship and being under so much pressure at school. They always were attending schools in different parts of the state so the relationship was fairly long distance to begin with. He was heartbroken, but gave her time, and still remained close with me and the boy's. After about 6 mos or so and she started getting more into the swing of school , being on a journal and the internships, etc they got back together. Maybe the same thing will happen with your son, however if she's not going to school until next summer her excuse is just probably BS.

How are the other kids doing?

I saw you ask Cov about the earthquake. Those have always scared me. About 15 years ago we had a minor earthquake in New York. Noah was a baby and was taking a nap so I decided to nap too. I went to get up and thought I felt the ground tremble for a second but then just thought I was imagining it. A few minutes later and GF called and asked if I felt the earthquake we just had. Now ours was just a minor tremble, for those poor people out west it must be terrifying. They have the Earthquakes and fires, you have the tornados and hurricanes, I think I'll just stay in New York with the snow storms.
tribe mom wrote:
Liz, my youngest boy, who isn't as young as Noah, he just turned 21, but he is a young 21, just got his heart broken SERIOUSLY for the first time. Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for him. I wish I could hurt for him. He and his girlfriend have dated for 2 years. They were inseparable. He took her out for Valentine's Day, spent a fortune on dinner and her gift. They went to church Sunday and that afternoon she told him she wanted to be single, that she's starting college and doesn't have time for school and a boyfriend (I have a feeling she's already met someone).
I know she's probably making the right decision. She is really smart academically and will do well, but she's thinking with her head and he's thinking with his heart. The boy is heartbroken and smitten with her. I just hope he'll get over this soon. He is such a good kid (I know I'm biased), but he is truly a good kid.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18564 Feb 18, 2014
May I interrupt here for a minute please?

First I want to say Hey to everyone here, hope all are well and survived all the nasty ice and snow.

As for Paddy, I have been on a couple of FB pages that Paddy and I posted on (not Topix), I always adored Paddy and her comments (even though she could use some colorful language, that some people didn't like)..she stopped posting on Topix when all the trouble started on CDP. She was never a part of it, nor wanted to be.

She is a beautiful woman, yes lives in Ireland..what Paddy posted about her life is true and most all adored her and her humor.

After Paddy left, a troll decided to pretend to be Paddy.. along with the fake IP address.It was not Paddy.

Paddy was a kind, fun loving person when we posted with her..as far as I remember, she never said anything bad about any of the posters, only trolls and of course anything to do with Casey Anthony.

Paddy was a very good friend of China Dolls, and I often wonder how she is, she was a good, fun poster, that loved her grandkids, China stopped posting after all that nonsense went down.

There were so many great posters that left Topix after the Stroll thread went down, due to the trolls playing games, it was a shame.

Location hidden

#18565 Feb 18, 2014
It seems like Topix has been overrun by Gang Bang Drive Throughs on most threads. If they weren't why post under fake screen names and phony IP's? And I know a few who have called me a drunk because I post in early morning hours..they don't know me nor know what hours I keep/volunteer..but that's ok..I know who I am.

It seems like I always sound angry when I post..many times I am..there is no reason to bully anyone, whether an unseen person behind a computer screen or in person. Most of the ones doing this, I bet are lovely women in real life, that would we would all be friends.

As for Snickers..I think we have a love/love/hate relationship. He gives it and I give it back. It's all in the game. Has been for 4yrs. and it is a
challenge. He means no harm to me and I certainly want no harm for him.

If we ever met, we'd be in an arm wrestling match or a mouth screaming match. But I bet we would end up friends.

Since: Dec 13

Nitro, WV

#18566 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
May I interrupt here for a minute please?
First I want to say Hey to everyone here, hope all are well and survived all the nasty ice and snow.
As for Paddy, I have been on a couple of FB pages that Paddy and I posted on (not Topix), I always adored Paddy and her comments (even though she could use some colorful language, that some people didn't like)..she stopped posting on Topix when all the trouble started on CDP. She was never a part of it, nor wanted to be.
She is a beautiful woman, yes lives in Ireland..what Paddy posted about her life is true and most all adored her and her humor.
After Paddy left, a troll decided to pretend to be Paddy.. along with the fake IP address.It was not Paddy.
Paddy was a kind, fun loving person when we posted with her..as far as I remember, she never said anything bad about any of the posters, only trolls and of course anything to do with Casey Anthony.
Paddy was a very good friend of China Dolls, and I often wonder how she is, she was a good, fun poster, that loved her grandkids, China stopped posting after all that nonsense went down.
There were so many great posters that left Topix after the Stroll thread went down, due to the trolls playing games, it was a shame.
You are a troll plain and simple. You aren't smart enough to know it. "You" are the plague of topix.

Nitro, WV

#18567 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
It seems like Topix has been overrun by Gang Bang Drive Throughs on most threads. If they weren't why post under fake screen names and phony IP's? And I know a few who have called me a drunk because I post in early morning hours..they don't know me nor know what hours I keep/volunteer..but that's ok..I know who I am.
It seems like I always sound angry when I post..many times I am..there is no reason to bully anyone, whether an unseen person behind a computer screen or in person. Most of the ones doing this, I bet are lovely women in real life, that would we would all be friends.
As for Snickers..I think we have a love/love/hate relationship. He gives it and I give it back. It's all in the game. Has been for 4yrs. and it is a
If we ever met, we'd be in an arm wrestling match or a mouth screaming match. But I bet we would end up friends.
You my dear are a moron.

Location hidden

#18568 Feb 18, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll plain and simple. You aren't smart enough to know it. "You" are the plague of topix.
Good to see you again. Always a pleasure. And may I respectfully ask " how long to you lurk and how many fake screen names and addy's do you use? Don't bother answering, everyone knows your names.

Wow, I'm the plague of Topix..want me to toss you my crown? You win and I will happily pass it on to you.

Congtratulations.. the New Ms. Plague of Topix Troll!

"CLAP" "CLAP"

Location hidden

#18569 Feb 18, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear are a moron.
Thank you for your speedy reply. Much appreciated. Have you lurked for days, stayed up all night to see when I post? Bet you do. LOLOLOLOL.. a troll with a screen name such as More_ ron, calling anyone else a moron. Baby, change to another one of your fake screen names, they suit you better.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18570 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you again. Always a pleasure. And may I respectfully ask " how long to you lurk and how many fake screen names and addy's do you use? Don't bother answering, everyone knows your names.
Wow, I'm the plague of Topix..want me to toss you my crown? You win and I will happily pass it on to you.
Congtratulations.. the New Ms. Plague of Topix Troll!
"CLAP" "CLAP"
Thank you Dear Abby for your input once again. The clouds are parting,thank you,thank you and thank you.

Any chocolate truffles around kookie?

Oh and I said that in the most respecfully voice,lol

Everyone have a great evening ;)
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18571 Feb 18, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear are a moron.
I have never in my life seen a moron such as Race that thinks I'm a guy to this day.

It take all kinds with delusion,and she is one of a kind!

Maybe she needs more chocolate ,who knows....

Send her some it might help with delusional thoughts she has at this time of night creeping on everyone.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18572 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Maybe but I'm not the creeper guy you seem to be..........I do not have grand-dour of one sex from the other, take care,sunshine..........

Location hidden

#18573 Feb 18, 2014
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you Dear Abby for your input once again. The clouds are parting,thank you,thank you and thank you.
Any chocolate truffles around kookie?
Oh and I said that in the most respecfully voice,lol
Everyone have a great evening ;)
Well look who the truck drug in! Hey Snicks, how was your road trip? Glad you made it back safely.

Not the time of year for making truffles or Snickerdoodles. come on silly goose, I only send you those for Christmas, but I might have some ledtover chocolate escargot I can send you. Oh, and I make awesome, deep fried chocolate marshmellow duckies. if you'd like me to send you some. Just respectfully asking what you'd like me to send you for your Easter Basket.

Oh, snacking my forehead..I forgot about St. Patrick's Day.. you want some Chocolate NUT 4 leaf clovers?

FYI..Dear Abby talks to me, from her grave. That woman has some great advice..you want me to give her your name?

Toodles big guy!
El Oh El..April Fool's Day is coming up...

Location hidden

#18574 Feb 18, 2014
Aww Snicks.. YOU MAD? Let me go through my old screen shots..where you were a MAN! If you want I will post them. And if I'm wrong, then sue me!

But when you were harassing Missy and myself, you were posting as a man! Remember the old MySpace....um huh..remember the trackers one could pay for and get????

Have at it pal..we can be friends or foe..I don't post to you, I don't reply to you, unless you jump in with your nonsense on every post I make.

You want to declare peace or you want to keep your nonsense up?

The "balls" are in your court.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18575 Feb 18, 2014
Good I'm glad April fools day is coming maybe you'll wale up to reality,but still I doubt it,good night. Glasses and a hearing aid might help not sure with u though,they try,take care. Do u have a sponcer I hope :) PM me again,Thanks
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18576 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Aww Snicks.. YOU MAD? Let me go through my old screen shots..where you were a MAN! If you want I will post them. And if I'm wrong, then sue me!
But when you were harassing Missy and myself, you were posting as a man! Remember the old MySpace....um huh..remember the trackers one could pay for and get????
Have at it pal..we can be friends or foe..I don't post to you, I don't reply to you, unless you jump in with your nonsense on every post I make.
You want to declare peace or you want to keep your nonsense up?
The "balls" are in your court.
. I call plain Old Dumbass, Night"......

Nitro, WV

#18578 Feb 18, 2014
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text> I have never in my life seen a moron such as Race that thinks I'm a guy to this day.
It take all kinds with delusion,and she is one of a kind!
Maybe she needs more chocolate ,who knows....
Send her some it might help with delusional thoughts she has at this time of night creeping on everyone.
Shes a creep, what else would you expect"...

Location hidden

#18579 Feb 18, 2014
LOL..and why are you up so late stalking the threads?

Joining in from your Peanut Gallery? You go girl..you got the stage..Sad to say, someday that stage is going to collapse with you on it. I sure hope the snow is gone before you get EXPOSED!

Are you still taking care of your imaginary children? Still have your imaginary job? Guess not since you have so much time to post nonsense on the Topix threads.

Ever think about of evicting some of the imaginary trolls that live in your head?

Whoops...watch out for "creeps", they have a way of creeping into your head and own you!

Sleep well...stay warm. Smooches!

Location hidden

#18580 Feb 19, 2014
Thank you dear....I thought you were doing a Ray Charles impersonation here.."dummy".. And I like you're comment about the wart on my nose..did you learn that in grade school when you read the Wizard of Oz? Oh. yes, I drink heavily, REALLY? And what's you're excuse for staying up all day/night stalking myself and other posters...... DRUGS? If you're on drugs/pills, get off them.

You need help or a real live friend... to help you with your problems, not taking it out as a fake poster on Topix forums.

Get Help! I fear you are going to self destruct.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18581 Feb 19, 2014
Good Morning All

Did anyone see the story on CNN about the truck driver from Rochester who was reported missing a couple months ago. They just found him dead in another state. A woman's BF is in the hospital battling cancer and told her never to open the freezer in their garage. A few days ago she opened it and called the police. The missing man was in the freezer with a bullet hole thru his head.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nuculur option 1,154,521
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 9 min T-REX 490,289
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 53 min zazz 96,666
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 49,253
Review: ABC Used Auto Parts $$ cash for junk ca... 3 hr maryjaneprincton 1
No New Layoffs Planned Now, CIGNA Says (Nov '08) 6 hr ironic 7
Lifestyles 7 hr Lookn for fun 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]