“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18629 Feb 22, 2014
LOL..........Every time he knocked you should have yelled out hello. How's the remolding coming?

Grrrr..........I have insurance for new glasses and it's time anyway for a eye appt, but I'm still pissed. Now I'm thinking that Tuesday I took Mom to a couple doctor's appts and then we brought take home out for lunch. By the time I came home I was so wigged out I could have thrown them in the trash with the takeout wrappers. I'm positive I didn't leave them at any doctor's offices, I would have known right away since I can't drive without them. The next day is when I was out with my sister and was going to bring my glasses with me. I just don't know if I actually brought them with me or was just thinking about it. Since my sister is getting such a kick out of my missing glasses I have a feeling she might be behind them going missing.

Is it nice there today? It warmed up to the 40's here but very windy. The news reported 3thousand in our town are without power. We lost power for about 2 minutes this afternoon but then it went right back on..........whew.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day Liz,
You know as soon as you go out and get a new pair of glasses those lost ones will show up. I have the grandson all day today. I will get nothing done today, he is into everything. I can't turn my back for a second. He went down the hall way and was knocking on my bedroom door. Haha no one was in there.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18632 Feb 23, 2014
Good Morning All

Someome stole my glasses. Just return them and no questions asked.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18633 Feb 23, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Someome stole my glasses. Just return them and no questions asked.
LOL

Wish I could help,but I'm the person who constantly walks into a room and then stands there wondering why I'm there. I also put things away and then when I need whatever it is...I can't remember where I put it. I usually find it when I'm hunting down something else that I've put away.
The last time I lost my glasses, I found them in my car console...and they were broken.
Have you checked your car console?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18634 Feb 23, 2014
Anyone watch The Real Housewives??

Kyle from The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills is in a Life Time movie.
It's on right now.
I'm surprised...she's actually pretty good.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18635 Feb 23, 2014
I've looked in the car ( 20 times).
When my sister comes this week I'm tearing her car apart. I have a feeling I had them there last but I'm not sure. I was going to bring them in the car with me but not sure if I did or not. One thing I know for sure is I'm defiantly NOT the WOW troll. Was there a " my life is a friggen joke troll"
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Wish I could help,but I'm the person who constantly walks into a room and then stands there wondering why I'm there. I also put things away and then when I need whatever it is...I can't remember where I put it. I usually find it when I'm hunting down something else that I've put away.
The last time I lost my glasses, I found them in my car console...and they were broken.
Have you checked your car console?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18637 Feb 23, 2014
I just need them for distance. I never wear them at home (but probably should)
Brokenpp wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you see the computer without your glasses?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18639 Feb 24, 2014
Good Morning All

El Je love the new avatar and don't laugh but a couple of the chicken were losing feathers and my daughter bought them these little coats to wear. She belongs to a blog about chickens and that's where she found out about the website selling the coats.

I don't know if it's just because of the extreme cold we've had but her chickens don't lay eggs in the winter.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18640 Feb 24, 2014
If anyone is interested the new season of Dallas starts tonight.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18641 Feb 24, 2014
LizW wrote:
If anyone is interested the new season of Dallas starts tonight.

Hey Linda Gray was great on Andy Cohen's show on Bravo tonight! ;)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18642 Feb 25, 2014
Good Morning All

Anyone else getting more snow besides me?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18643 Feb 25, 2014
I love Linda Gray. The original Dallas was on when I was a teenager and I swear Linda Gray looks even better now than she did before.

It killed me how all in one episode there would be snow on the ground and they's be wearing fur coats, then the next day one of them would be outside swimming.
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>.
Hey Linda Gray was great on Andy Cohen's show on Bravo tonight! ;)

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18644 Feb 25, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Anyone else getting more snow besides me?
Good morning,

We are suppose to get more snow Friday and Sunday. I am about sick of it.. I wonder what spring and summer will be like. I figure we will have bad storms and it will be extremely hot..

“Cockadoodledo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#18645 Feb 26, 2014
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you heard of the saying, You had me at hello?
You had ME at the mystery of the missing chicken penises!
Hello!

“Cockadoodledo”

Location hidden

#18646 Feb 26, 2014
Wooops, Cockadoodledoooooooo!

Sometimes I forget I am a bird.

“Cockadoodledo”

Location hidden

#18647 Feb 26, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
El Je love the new avatar and don't laugh but a couple of the chicken were losing feathers and my daughter bought them these little coats to wear. She belongs to a blog about chickens and that's where she found out about the website selling the coats.
I don't know if it's just because of the extreme cold we've had but her chickens don't lay eggs in the winter.
Your sister is so kind, im freezing what penis I have OFF. I got my coat from the homeless bird house organization.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18648 Feb 26, 2014
Good Morning All

Missy it's snowing here and 10 degrees. I'm wondering what this summer will be like too.

Did you happen to see where Casey A gave her depo for the ZFG civil trial (for some reason I thought that case was over or settled) anyway now she says she did know a ZGF who babysat once for her and a mutual friend introduced them. Like they won't depose the "mutual friend"..........I have a feeling new stories will emerge and this is going to get real crazy.
Although remember her BF's family said she mentioned this Zanny being a babysitter and that was about a year before all of this. Then again why didn't this Zanny who babysit once ever step forward. It's not like she didn't know about the case.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18649 Feb 27, 2014
Good Morning All

If my damn glasses don't show up soon I might have to resort to making a eye appointment.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18650 Feb 27, 2014
You look mighty fine in that coat.
El JeFe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sister is so kind, im freezing what penis I have OFF. I got my coat from the homeless bird house organization.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18657 Feb 28, 2014
Good Morning All

El Je must be freezing his ass off. It's only 2 degrees.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18658 Mar 1, 2014
Hello. Did everyone ditch me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,433,942
two words (Jul '10) 35 min Trunketeer 27,866
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 37 min Go Blue Forever 20
News Vice President Biden to campaign in Orlando Monday 1 hr Realtimeloser 3
News Home Sales: Florida's February Home Sales Rise ... (Mar '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 55
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Flirtz1484 61,523
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 hr T-REX 513,513

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages