Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Hi Race, I only watched for about 20 minutes last night. I love the new judges but the beginning of the show is always a little boring. Once they narrow down the field it gets better.

My sister is doing much better. Thanks for asking. Jerrod was just home for a month so she enjoyed her time with him. Noah is a junior this year. That doesn't even seem possible, seems like just last year he was in grade school.
Did I tell you daughter has been taking my Mom on dates the first Sunday of every month? Hasn't been going well. My daughter is sick of playing hide and seek with Mom at Walmart.

The kids were mainly worried about the chickens during the sub zero temps. Their Kitchen pipes froze but everything else was okay. I must not have mentioned this before, the house was marketed with 5 fireplaces, which it does have but only one is useable and that's gas. The previous owners had the chimney's filled in on all the others. The other's are just more or less just decorative now. Remember these fireplace are from the early 1800's, when they were built they only have a depth of about 8 inches. More than one log and the fire would spread out to the floors of the rooms.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey Liz..sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.. yes, that recipe for shrimp is the one I sent you. Glad everyone enjoyed it and it wasn't too spicy.
I meant to ask you how your daughter and SIL fared through all the nasty weather last week. Did they have any problems with the house? I hope not. I thought of them in that big old house going from room to room lighting the fire places.
I am going to watch AI opening show tonight..I didn't realize Harry Connick Jr was the new judge. I liked Keith Urban and JLo when they were judges. Should be a fun year. I quit watching it after the opening show with Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey a judges. Don't care for either one of them and certainly didn't like their drama fights.
Hope all is well with you, your mom, the kids (is Noah a Jr or Sr this year)? and your sisters health has improved.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

LG does this kid look familiar? he's from Sugarland, TX

http://americanidolnet.com/american-idol-2014...

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

LizW wrote:
LG does this kid look familiar? he's from Sugarland, TX
http://americanidolnet.com/american-idol-2014...
Good morning everyone.

Nope, he doesn't look familiar. I just watched his audition. That was hilarious.

Are they showing the awful auditions this year?

“A lady never discusses the ”

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

size of her yarn stash

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Liz, the show Disappeared had the Brittanee Drexel case the other day.

I was just looking to see if there was any more info or updates.
I read that two other women are now missing from the same area that Brittanee went missing from.
20 year old Heather Elvis and 24 year old Jamie Lynn Cross.

Have you heard anything new about the case?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

RaceCityUsa wrote:
Missy..where you been woman? Haven't seen you posting for awhile. How are your grandbabies? I bet growing like little flowers and as cute as ever.
Hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New year, celebrating with your family.
hey race, I have been keeping myself busy. I had company until the first of the year. It was one of the most stressful times. I hope it doesn't become a yearly event! The babies are growing so fast. The oldest Granddaughter is becoming a ballerina. The Grandson is almost walking I would say within the month he will be walking all over. He is into everything. The youngest GD is such a butterball. She doubled her weight by her second month check up. She is such a happy baby and is always smiling. She learned how to chuckle so now she chuckles to get a reaction from everyone in the room. She is gonna have a big personality for sure! Hope you are staying warm. We woke up to more snow this morning, I am Getting tired of this weather.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

LizW wrote:
I'll say they've grown. Grandson is looking like a linebacker and Granddaughter looks like she has quite the personality on her. Did you see the pic of her giggling? She sure was hysterical over something. <quoted text>
Good morning Liz, the youngest GD is one of the happiest babies I have known. She is always smiling and laughing. I was babysitting the other night and she was napping in her bassinet. I heard a giggle and went to check on her and she was laying there laughing. Now she does it randomly I think she notices everyone laughs when she does that. We are still trying to figure out her eye color. One day they look blue and the next day brown.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

We're suppose to get snow too. I'm sorry but every time I think of you having those visitors for over a month I start laughing..........I'm hoping they do make it a yearly event. LOL
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
hey race, I have been keeping myself busy. I had company until the first of the year. It was one of the most stressful times. I hope it doesn't become a yearly event! The babies are growing so fast. The oldest Granddaughter is becoming a ballerina. The Grandson is almost walking I would say within the month he will be walking all over. He is into everything. The youngest GD is such a butterball. She doubled her weight by her second month check up. She is such a happy baby and is always smiling. She learned how to chuckle so now she chuckles to get a reaction from everyone in the room. She is gonna have a big personality for sure! Hope you are staying warm. We woke up to more snow this morning, I am Getting tired of this weather.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Not sure I only saw the show your about 20-30 minutes. I saw one clip with Harry sitting under the judges table and JLo was trying to talk to him but kept laughing and Keith just looked like WTF

No updates on Brittnee Drexel that I know of. The Disappeared show was filmed about 2 years ago. Did I tell you her Mom and siblings sold their house and moved to another town?
It doesn't seem like the family has too much input on the shows. The school they showed was real school, but the neighborhood they were showing was in the city. The mall and other scenes they showed weren't local either.

JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning everyone.
Nope, he doesn't look familiar. I just watched his audition. That was hilarious.
Are they showing the awful auditions this year?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

LizW wrote:
We're suppose to get snow too. I'm sorry but every time I think of you having those visitors for over a month I start laughing..........I'm hoping they do make it a yearly event. LOL<quoted text>
If they do this next year, I am flying to NY and spending a month with you! Haha

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Good Morning All

Yesterday my daughter calls me from NYC, she's all worried because she can't reach her husband. He's not answering his cell or the house phone; and he had a important meeting to be at soon. So she wants me to go over to the house to make sure he's up. So I get to their palace in the middle of the cornfields his car is gone and I checked the house and he was gone as well but his cell was on the counter in the kitchen. I could see my daughter calling several times but couldn't figure our how to answer his phone. Then the house phone starts ringing non stop but the sound is very faint. Now most people would have a phone in the kitchen, bedroom, maybe living room. I'm running from room to room and the sound is getting fainter and fainter. It stops ringing for a minute and starts again. By this time I've been up and down the stairs about 3 times. Now I mentioned before that my daughter's house is on the whacked side. I'm standing in one of the halls downstairs and there's this built in cabinet type thing , doesn't open and just sort of looks like a big box. On top of the big wooden thing is a little wooden box type thing. I lift up the wooden thing and there's the freakin phone. Seriously who keeps their phone in a wooden box. I asked her about it and she said the realtor told them the box thing was from way back in the day when the people first got a phone, they stored it in this box. Apparently my daughter thought it was a good idea and decided to keep her phone there. Damn looking for that phone was making me nuts.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

You can come visit me anytime. I might even take you to visit the chickens. If you're really lucky you might even get to hold one.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
If they do this next year, I am flying to NY and spending a month with you! Haha

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

LizW wrote:
You can come visit me anytime. I might even take you to visit the chickens. If you're really lucky you might even get to hold one.<quoted text>
Don't forget your appt. tomorrow!

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Abilene, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ride your bike.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

LizW wrote:
You can come visit me anytime. I might even take you to visit the chickens. If you're really lucky you might even get to hold one.<quoted text>
As long as their is no roosters!

“Hug your babies”

Level 1

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

MurphRamGrace wrote:
<quoted text>
You needed to stay in school. 2 late.
Wanna talk about it..how the school system in PA? What grade you get kicked out of? Bwaaaaaaaaa,

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Lizsgyn wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget your appt. tomorrow!
You've got to be kidding me.
What a pathetic profile name.

Well, let's hope you haven't contaminated the gene pool too badly.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

MurphRamGrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't want to talk to your troll hat Race.
BWAHAHAHA!!!
You call that a profile picture?
It looks like you've be over on the cartoon images sites.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>BWAHAHAHA!!!
You call that a profile picture?

It looks like you've be over on the cartoon images sites.
Maverick..this is our resident cartoon-looney character. She shows up very late at night, everyone is a troll to her or a drunk if they post late at night. But she's not a stalking troll on all the Topix Forums. LOL

Sad, sad poor woman that has no life, no friends, heck not even the trolls are her friends..but then with all her fake screen names and addy's. posting her nonsense, she has no friends on Topix.

Must be all the snow in PA..she has cabin fever.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Judged:

MurphRamGrace wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't want to talk to your troll hat Race.
Say What?? Paranoia is bad ..I'm now wearing a troll hat? Please get help, you are having some kind of meltdown.. could it be all the fake screen names and addy's that you use, are getting to you?

You need help, everyone that knows me and my screen name that I have used since 2009, never changed and now your paranoia is accusing me of using a "troll hat"???

You are a joke..you're the biggest troll posting ..using so many different screen names and fake addy's (guess you forgot your ex best friend that posted with you on how to get fake addy's) that you both discussed on one of the old threads..oh which one, you both played games. Maybe I need to post those posts y'all were do proud of, nasty, cruel posts,..screen shots are wonderful.

So whose the troll here?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Good Morning All

There's a news story here about a local psychiatrist who specializes in treating patients with substance abuse problems. He's about 60 years old and runs his practice out of his house.
This is one of the craziest stories I've heard in awhile. A local man was reported missing a few months ago. His family knew of no connection between the man and this doctor. Some how police were tipped off to the doctor and got a warrant for his home/office. The local man was found buried in the doctor's backyard. There's not too many details at this point but the doctor did admit that the man passed away in one of his bedrooms and he then buried him. When police searched the property they also found several bags of crack cocaine.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,741 - 16,760 of17,549
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

24 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min PDUPONT 1,071,813
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min Mothra 45,449
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 hr Murphey_Law 482,895
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 9 hr Helena-Handbasket 25,465
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 96,280
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 14 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 16 hr matin wilkins 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••