Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18551 Feb 18, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Yep she does look ridiculous, it's just her way of trying to get a little attention. as always.
Hahaha! Now you're posting to your self.

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Princeton, WV

#18552 Feb 18, 2014
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Yep she does look ridiculous, it's just her way of trying to get a little attention. as always.
Yep, she is one of the trolls with many names.

Everyone knows. LOL

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18553 Feb 18, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha! Now you're posting to your self.
Then why did you reply

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18554 Feb 18, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Paddy was real. it's just that some nut job got a proxy for Ireland and used her name with the proxy so it looked like the real Paddy posted crap when it wasn't her at all.
and you know this for sure because you were Paddy right ?

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18555 Feb 18, 2014
Thanks for the judge-it's MissyPaddy.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18556 Feb 18, 2014
Ruby, I was curious if you had ever read this book. For some reason I thought you might like it. I am interested in reading it. It can be ordered from the author's own site or from Amazon. They even have it on Kindle, but there is something about picking up your own book that I enjoy. She's on Facebook with a page that is titled "It's Not My Mountain Anymore," which is the name of the book, and she mentions there are several places to buy the book.

http://itsnotmymountainanymore.com/

I'd like to buy it myself soon.

I know you don't post here anymore either, but I thought you may read sometime.

p.s. I hope you and Cov braved the ice/rain/snow storms and the earthquakes in one piece. I sure was curious if y'all felt any of the tremors. That would scare the life out of me.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18557 Feb 18, 2014
Hello to Liz, Missy, Race, Murph, Tiburon Girl/Hanns G and Hans Lover/Jane Dear, and Snickers also.

Happy belated Birthday, Jane. Liz has a good memory. I now after I saw Liz's post because yours was a month before mine and Covs. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed your birthday.

;-)

I know I left someone out.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18558 Feb 18, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Paddy wasn't real?
Are you sure?
This thread has always been nutso.
Hey Sanka! Good to see you also. I hope life is being good to you.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18559 Feb 18, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Paddy was real. it's just that some nut job got a proxy for Ireland and used her name with the proxy so it looked like the real Paddy posted crap when it wasn't her at all.
Yes, Missy I believe Paddy was real. She ripped me a new one toward the end. Whew, she could let you have it when she didn't like you. Someone, at some point, was playing her, but she came back.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18560 Feb 18, 2014
cindLee wrote:
Thanks for the judge-it's MissyPaddy.
Hi CindLee. I thought you used to post peaceably with us at one time. I hope you feel free to do so.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#18561 Feb 18, 2014
Liz, my youngest boy, who isn't as young as Noah, he just turned 21, but he is a young 21, just got his heart broken SERIOUSLY for the first time. Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for him. I wish I could hurt for him. He and his girlfriend have dated for 2 years. They were inseparable. He took her out for Valentine's Day, spent a fortune on dinner and her gift. They went to church Sunday and that afternoon she told him she wanted to be single, that she's starting college and doesn't have time for school and a boyfriend (I have a feeling she's already met someone).

I know she's probably making the right decision. She is really smart academically and will do well, but she's thinking with her head and he's thinking with his heart. The boy is heartbroken and smitten with her. I just hope he'll get over this soon. He is such a good kid (I know I'm biased), but he is truly a good kid.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18562 Feb 18, 2014
Hi Tribe, Good to see you. Yes, Paddy was real but those other two Ninny's were posting as Paddy for awhile too. This was a few years ago on one of the Caylee thread. Remember Paddy could sometimes have a mouth like a Sailor, well they ran with that and were posting a bunch of rude things. It sounded legit at first but then they started posting to Paddy's friends and foes alike. Then Paddy showed up and knew nothing about the posts. At first no one really knew WTF was going on but then when the Dynamic duo broke up one decided so come clean and own up so some of their shenanigans.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Missy I believe Paddy was real. She ripped me a new one toward the end. Whew, she could let you have it when she didn't like you. Someone, at some point, was playing her, but she came back.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18563 Feb 18, 2014
Tribe so sorry to hear that your son was hurt.

Spring semester has already started here, and I'm assuming it started there as well. You might be right about her finding someone else.

My daughter dated a boy all thru high school and college, after her second semester of law school she broke up with him because she couldn't handle being in a relationship and being under so much pressure at school. They always were attending schools in different parts of the state so the relationship was fairly long distance to begin with. He was heartbroken, but gave her time, and still remained close with me and the boy's. After about 6 mos or so and she started getting more into the swing of school , being on a journal and the internships, etc they got back together. Maybe the same thing will happen with your son, however if she's not going to school until next summer her excuse is just probably BS.

How are the other kids doing?

I saw you ask Cov about the earthquake. Those have always scared me. About 15 years ago we had a minor earthquake in New York. Noah was a baby and was taking a nap so I decided to nap too. I went to get up and thought I felt the ground tremble for a second but then just thought I was imagining it. A few minutes later and GF called and asked if I felt the earthquake we just had. Now ours was just a minor tremble, for those poor people out west it must be terrifying. They have the Earthquakes and fires, you have the tornados and hurricanes, I think I'll just stay in New York with the snow storms.
tribe mom wrote:
Liz, my youngest boy, who isn't as young as Noah, he just turned 21, but he is a young 21, just got his heart broken SERIOUSLY for the first time. Oh my goodness, I feel so bad for him. I wish I could hurt for him. He and his girlfriend have dated for 2 years. They were inseparable. He took her out for Valentine's Day, spent a fortune on dinner and her gift. They went to church Sunday and that afternoon she told him she wanted to be single, that she's starting college and doesn't have time for school and a boyfriend (I have a feeling she's already met someone).
I know she's probably making the right decision. She is really smart academically and will do well, but she's thinking with her head and he's thinking with his heart. The boy is heartbroken and smitten with her. I just hope he'll get over this soon. He is such a good kid (I know I'm biased), but he is truly a good kid.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18564 Feb 18, 2014
May I interrupt here for a minute please?

First I want to say Hey to everyone here, hope all are well and survived all the nasty ice and snow.

As for Paddy, I have been on a couple of FB pages that Paddy and I posted on (not Topix), I always adored Paddy and her comments (even though she could use some colorful language, that some people didn't like)..she stopped posting on Topix when all the trouble started on CDP. She was never a part of it, nor wanted to be.

She is a beautiful woman, yes lives in Ireland..what Paddy posted about her life is true and most all adored her and her humor.

After Paddy left, a troll decided to pretend to be Paddy.. along with the fake IP address.It was not Paddy.

Paddy was a kind, fun loving person when we posted with her..as far as I remember, she never said anything bad about any of the posters, only trolls and of course anything to do with Casey Anthony.

Paddy was a very good friend of China Dolls, and I often wonder how she is, she was a good, fun poster, that loved her grandkids, China stopped posting after all that nonsense went down.

There were so many great posters that left Topix after the Stroll thread went down, due to the trolls playing games, it was a shame.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18565 Feb 18, 2014
It seems like Topix has been overrun by Gang Bang Drive Throughs on most threads. If they weren't why post under fake screen names and phony IP's? And I know a few who have called me a drunk because I post in early morning hours..they don't know me nor know what hours I keep/volunteer..but that's ok..I know who I am.

It seems like I always sound angry when I post..many times I am..there is no reason to bully anyone, whether an unseen person behind a computer screen or in person. Most of the ones doing this, I bet are lovely women in real life, that would we would all be friends.

As for Snickers..I think we have a love/love/hate relationship. He gives it and I give it back. It's all in the game. Has been for 4yrs. and it is a
challenge. He means no harm to me and I certainly want no harm for him.

If we ever met, we'd be in an arm wrestling match or a mouth screaming match. But I bet we would end up friends.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18568 Feb 18, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a troll plain and simple. You aren't smart enough to know it. "You" are the plague of topix.
Good to see you again. Always a pleasure. And may I respectfully ask " how long to you lurk and how many fake screen names and addy's do you use? Don't bother answering, everyone knows your names.

Wow, I'm the plague of Topix..want me to toss you my crown? You win and I will happily pass it on to you.

Congtratulations.. the New Ms. Plague of Topix Troll!

"CLAP" "CLAP"

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18569 Feb 18, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear are a moron.
Thank you for your speedy reply. Much appreciated. Have you lurked for days, stayed up all night to see when I post? Bet you do. LOLOLOLOL.. a troll with a screen name such as More_ ron, calling anyone else a moron. Baby, change to another one of your fake screen names, they suit you better.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18570 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good to see you again. Always a pleasure. And may I respectfully ask " how long to you lurk and how many fake screen names and addy's do you use? Don't bother answering, everyone knows your names.
Wow, I'm the plague of Topix..want me to toss you my crown? You win and I will happily pass it on to you.
Congtratulations.. the New Ms. Plague of Topix Troll!
"CLAP" "CLAP"
Thank you Dear Abby for your input once again. The clouds are parting,thank you,thank you and thank you.

Any chocolate truffles around kookie?

Oh and I said that in the most respecfully voice,lol

Everyone have a great evening ;)
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18571 Feb 18, 2014
More_ron wrote:
<quoted text>
You my dear are a moron.
I have never in my life seen a moron such as Race that thinks I'm a guy to this day.

It take all kinds with delusion,and she is one of a kind!

Maybe she needs more chocolate ,who knows....

Send her some it might help with delusional thoughts she has at this time of night creeping on everyone.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18572 Feb 18, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
It seems like Topix has been overrun by Gang Bang Drive Throughs on most threads. If they weren't why post under fake screen names and phony IP's? And I know a few who have called me a drunk because I post in early morning hours..they don't know me nor know what hours I keep/volunteer..but that's ok..I know who I am.
It seems like I always sound angry when I post..many times I am..there is no reason to bully anyone, whether an unseen person behind a computer screen or in person. Most of the ones doing this, I bet are lovely women in real life, that would we would all be friends.
As for Snickers..I think we have a love/love/hate relationship. He gives it and I give it back. It's all in the game. Has been for 4yrs. and it is a
challenge. He means no harm to me and I certainly want no harm for him.
If we ever met, we'd be in an arm wrestling match or a mouth screaming match. But I bet we would end up friends.
Maybe but I'm not the creeper guy you seem to be..........I do not have grand-dour of one sex from the other, take care,sunshine..........

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,743,935
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Maverick 808 516,969
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,706
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 20 hr The Peoples Media 3,137
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu lisa 25,646
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) Wed Dont send your ki... 101
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Maverick 808 74,076

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages