Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#18530 Feb 17, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha..LMAO..you like me Snicks, you really like me..after 4yrs of you posting nonsense to or about me, I live in your head. I post (and certainly not to you, I reply to your nonsense that you post but you reply to any posts I make)..You're so cute and irrestible, maybe you should post on EHarmony..or do you already?
Of course I'm special, so is every person that God put on this earth, even you.
You want to keep your nonsense up with me, have at it. I can play your game. Hope you are a good chess player.
You take care now y'hear!
Said the alcoholic that stays up all night talking to strangers and calling them trolls. Funny part is, you are talking about you dummy. You are fighting yourself and losing btw. must be totally satisfying busting your own balls on a daily basis. <shakes head>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18531 Feb 17, 2014
Good Morning All

Hope everyone has a good day.
School's out for a week so by the end of the week I'll probably really be crazy then.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#18532 Feb 17, 2014
Good morning, Race and Liz and All.

I hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jane Dear.

Thank you, Triburon Girl and Everyone who said prayers or sent positive thoughts to Murphy.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18533 Feb 17, 2014
Princess Hal wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you post here any more Jane? You are killin me man.
Just when I thought you loved me back you split.
Stop it Jane.
Either love me or just stop teasing me.
I just haven't been in the mood.
it's not you...it's me

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#18534 Feb 17, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Happy Birthday Jane Dear..I hope you had a wonderful day with many more Birthday's to look forward too.
I tried to get Johnny Depp to come over to wine and dine you, but he had a previous engagement. Maybe next year I can get George Clooney for you.
LOL Thanks!

At this point I'd settle for Juan the Taco Loco busboy.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#18535 Feb 17, 2014
LizW wrote:
LOL..........one is defiantly the brains behind the operation. I can't remember exactly why they broke up but I bet they both feel better now that they're reunited.
Remember one of their first stunts a few years ago. They were pretending to be Paddy from Ireland. They even had a Ireland IP. That was before everyone knew about the proxies and we were all wondering what F was going on.
It just goes to show you you're never too old to learn. Those two are senior citizens who became famous for being one of the first trolls to grace the topix threads.<quoted text>
I don't remember the Paddy thing.
I just remember Tammy flipping out...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#18536 Feb 17, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Hope everyone has a good day.
School's out for a week so by the end of the week I'll probably really be crazy then.
Wha?? No school for a week?!
What the hell is happening?
Deep breaths, Liz, deep breaths...and HIDE.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#18537 Feb 17, 2014
Murph wrote:
Good morning, Race and Liz and All.
I hope you had a very Happy Birthday, Jane Dear.
Thank you, Triburon Girl and Everyone who said prayers or sent positive thoughts to Murphy.
Thank you so much.

I got a card that said, You are at the perfect age...if your goal in life is to get old. lol

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#18538 Feb 17, 2014
Liz,
WOW That story sounds like a life time movie of the week!
How in the world did they not know that kid didn't go to their school?
I wonder did his parents know he was playing for a different school.

“Cockadoodledo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#18539 Feb 17, 2014
cockadoodledoooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooo

“Cockadoodledo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#18540 Feb 17, 2014
wooops, I woke up at the wrong time again. This is a hard job for a rooster with a drinking problem.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18541 Feb 18, 2014
Good Morning All

El JeFe I never knew you had a drinking problem, I was just thinking maybe it's just been too damn cold for you to cockadoodledoo and you decided to go on vacation somewhere's warm.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18542 Feb 18, 2014
Oh sure. That's what they all say before the big break-up.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I just haven't been in the mood.
it's not you...it's me

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18543 Feb 18, 2014
The kids here have Feb break every year.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Wha?? No school for a week?!
What the hell is happening?
Deep breaths, Liz, deep breaths...and HIDE.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18544 Feb 18, 2014
Maybe it's like crashing a wedding. The JV players who moved up assumed the kids was a Varsity player and the Varsity kids just assumed he came from JV.
The kid was from the hood and using his Uncle's mailing address. What probably happened is he signed up for the camps thru the town hall, then he tried out for the team and everyone assumed since his mailing address was here that he was going to school here.

Everything was going well until the school he attends played against our school. That's when everyone was made aware of the situation and whoever it is that runs the states football program took away all the school's wins. So on the record the school finished with a 0-8 rank.
JaneDear wrote:
Liz,
WOW That story sounds like a life time movie of the week!
How in the world did they not know that kid didn't go to their school?
I wonder did his parents know he was playing for a different school.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#18545 Feb 18, 2014
LizW wrote:
LOL..........one is defiantly the brains behind the operation. I can't remember exactly why they broke up but I bet they both feel better now that they're reunited.
Remember one of their first stunts a few years ago. They were pretending to be Paddy from Ireland. They even had a Ireland IP. That was before everyone knew about the proxies and we were all wondering what F was going on.
It just goes to show you you're never too old to learn. Those two are senior citizens who became famous for being one of the first trolls to grace the topix threads.<quoted text>
Paddy wasn't real?

Are you sure?

This thread has always been nutso.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18546 Feb 18, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Paddy wasn't real?
Are you sure?
This thread has always been nutso.
Lol Paddy was real. it's just that some nut job got a proxy for Ireland and used her name with the proxy so it looked like the real Paddy posted crap when it wasn't her at all.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18547 Feb 18, 2014
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I got a PM from someone saying that they think you are WTB and that WTB and Tammy2 got back together.
WTB might be a lot of things, I don't know,
but one thing she for sure ISN'T ... is stupid.
With that being the case...LOL you must be Tammy.
Not even close.

Level 2

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18548 Feb 18, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol Paddy was real. it's just that some nut job got a proxy for Ireland and used her name with the proxy so it looked like the real Paddy posted crap when it wasn't her at all.
You really have No clue. You have No way of knowing..You just guess and look ridiculous...

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#18550 Feb 18, 2014
__LovrGurL__ wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have No clue. You have No way of knowing..You just guess and look ridiculous...
Yep she does look ridiculous, it's just her way of trying to get a little attention. as always.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,548,260
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 9 hr flamewarz 63,846
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,419
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 17 hr zazz 25,600
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 hr Murphey_Law 513,190
The Inspirational Millionaire - An Orlando Risi... Thu Inspirationalmill... 1
Rising star in the Luxury - High End Market Thu Inspirationalmill... 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages