A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Good Morning All

Race Thanks. I copied that shrimp recipe. It sounds good and seems easy enough for me. Maybe next week when Nancy and Jerrod come for dinner I'm make the shrimp and the ice cream bread and tell her the recipes were compilments of you.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

I saw the commercials for Bonnie and Clyde but never watched it. Heard it was very good. What channel is Lizze Borden suppose to be on?
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Whoo Hoo Liz. I know you have your flannel jammies, spoolies and bonnet on, zzzzing out now..LOL...I forgot to tell you, but I'm pretty sure you watch shows like this...The ID channel is having new shows in January 2014..Don't know if you watched Bonnie & Clyde a couple weeks ago, it was good, they are airing Lizzie Borden in January. Forget the dates but it's being heavily advertised and should be good also.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

How couple I forget Mr CPA and all his luggage. Are you whipping out the green sequin dress again this year?

Now I never mentioned Noah working on the farm..........geez do you want world war 3 breaking out. Just being just being there and breathing was about as far as he was willing to go.

The farm really isn't a farm anymore. It's was about 50 years ago, it's just a place in the middle of nowhere that we call the farm. However the farm has a pole barn but that's just for cars, ATV's, campers and things like that.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liz..I can only take so much partying at Ms. Daisy's...I'll let you in on a little secret.. think Mr. CPA..remember him? Don't you go starting any rumors now..we're just friends. "Wink-Wink".
I don't know if it's better to have Zach and all his friends partying at your house or going out on the town..either way we have to worry about them sneaking liquor in or drinking it out at bar parties. Just hope they have a designated driver.
If your mom's like Aunt Diamond Lil..she's at the age that she doesn't want to go out anywhere unless it's 90 degrees in the shade. Hope your mom is well.
I take it, Noah will enjoy going to school now that he worked on a farm over Christmas break?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

You need ice cream that is not sugar free or low fat...just regular full fat ice cream. Just imagine how awesome a loaf of Ben and Jerry's Rocky Road or Cherry Garcia bread could be. I have made it with Chunky Monkey and it is delicious. Below is the recipe if you want to try it. Go with bold flavors of ice cream such as peanut butter or butter pecan. Donít forget, you can also add extra ingredients into the mix to make it less plain and more flavorful. Experiment and have fun with it!

Ice Cream Bread

2 cups of your favorite ice cream, softened
1 and 1/2 cups of self rising flour

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8◊4 inch loaf pan. Mix the ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until combined. Smooth it out so it looks even. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for a while, cut in slices and then serve.

Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Bread (2 loaves or 1 large loaf)

2 pints Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, softened or melted
3 cups self-rising flour
1 very ripe banana, chopped
1 chocolate bar, chopped
Handful of walnuts, chopped
MurphRamGrace wrote:
<quoted text>
What is icecream bread? That sounds interesting!

Level 8

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy New Year to everyone!
May God send His Blessings to you and yours!
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy New Year!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Judged:

Happy New Year everyone!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Happy New Year's to all.

I hope you celebrated New Year's Eve, watched the dropping of the ball in the big Apple and kissed your family and friends who celebrated with you.

Anyone make any resolutions? No diet resolutions for me, always break them a few days after New Year's.

I want to live more, love more, laugh more. Let go of negative people who will never change, live each day as it is my last, and pray for a future of peace throughout the world. Do more Random Acts of Kindness and Paying it Forward.

And most of all, have enough mind left to be able to achieve my Resolutions!

Happy 2014 Everyone.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 31, 2013

Hey Liz..

Think I better tell you, Mr. CPA is not Mr. Too Much Baggage! Mr. Too Much Baggage remarried his 4th wife in October..God love them, I wish them the best.

Now about your Green Sequined Dress (that if you remember you gave to me a couple years ago, think we swapped for my iridescent pink feather boa)..yep sure did wear that dress. Looked just like Pretty Woman, struttin' my stuff. LOL.

Had a little too much Champagne, better get off here...I'm making my world renown Split Pea Soup for later today. I'll be happy to FedEx you a couple quarts but I'm not giving you my secret recipe.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Good Morning All

Happy New Year.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

So many men I get all confused!

Hey, I've been stalking Mr Whipple for years now and I'm still not sure if there's a Mrs. Whipple or not.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Happy New Year's to all.
I hope you celebrated New Year's Eve, watched the dropping of the ball in the big Apple and kissed your family and friends who celebrated with you.
Anyone make any resolutions? No diet resolutions for me, always break them a few days after New Year's.
I want to live more, love more, laugh more. Let go of negative people who will never change, live each day as it is my last, and pray for a future of peace throughout the world. Do more Random Acts of Kindness and Paying it Forward.
And most of all, have enough mind left to be able to achieve my Resolutions!
Happy 2014 Everyone.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey STM..good to see you and hope all is well with you. Yes, I was talking about Albany, NY. A good friend of mine has lived there for 30yrs. Must say..it's a little too cold for me there.
Thank you for sharing the video..you're daughter did a beautiful job on Chandra Bell's hair. I know you're very proud of her, as well you should be. I especially like the highlight's she put in. Very flattering.
Any exciting plans for New Year's Eve?
Happy 2013, y'all!

I left Albany 30 years ago to join the Army where I found the love of my life. We had a quiet evening home alone this year, well except for the crazy neighbor blowing off some extremely loud fire works most of the night.

LizW, I have no idea where that picture could have been taken, I don't know of many indoor skating rinks in Albany.

Ruby, have you seen the latest child abuse case here? It was a two year old boy, some horrible details are coming out from this one. The family just moved from NY a few days prior to his death, makes me wonder if they were running from DFACS? I'll post a link when I find an article.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 1, 2014

Fast forward..........

HAPPY 2 0 1 4!!!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Happy New Year to all of you. I hope 2014 is a better year for us all too.

:-)
Mon Cheri

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2014

Judged:

HAPPY NEW YEAR - good health and happiness in 2014!
Teddy likes to celebrate, too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

Good Mortning All

Our driveway was plowed out twice yesterday and this morning there's looks to be another foot of snow again.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

I'm with you on that one Tribe!

BTW good to see you and Happy New Year.
tribe mom wrote:
Happy New Year to all of you. I hope 2014 is a better year for us all too.
:-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2014

STM!!!!!!!!!!
I never knew your were in the Army. I joined the reserves with a friend after college. What was your MOS? Were you stationed at Fort Gordon? I went to AIT at Gordon and one of the girls there met the love of her life after about 2 weeks and they ran off and got married one weekend. Not sure how that ever turned out.
Where did you go to basic?
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy 2013, y'all!
I left Albany 30 years ago to join the Army where I found the love of my life. We had a quiet evening home alone this year, well except for the crazy neighbor blowing off some extremely loud fire works most of the night.
LizW, I have no idea where that picture could have been taken, I don't know of many indoor skating rinks in Albany.
Ruby, have you seen the latest child abuse case here? It was a two year old boy, some horrible details are coming out from this one. The family just moved from NY a few days prior to his death, makes me wonder if they were running from DFACS? I'll post a link when I find an article.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

Good Morning All.

Hello, Hello.

Missy is it storming there? Today if kind of cleared up here but more snow and colder temps in the forecast for tomorrow.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 4, 2014

LizW wrote:
STM!!!!!!!!!!
I never knew your were in the Army. I joined the reserves with a friend after college. What was your MOS? Were you stationed at Fort Gordon? I went to AIT at Gordon and one of the girls there met the love of her life after about 2 weeks and they ran off and got married one weekend. Not sure how that ever turned out.
Where did you go to basic?<quoted text>
31M, BT...Ft. Jackson... AIT Ft Gordon, early 81. My first tour was overseas, Germany, that's where I met hubby.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,661 - 16,680 of17,323
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

57 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,033,255
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 19 min Nutsack46er 478,191
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 43 min scott getting more blood 2,612
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 42,920
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 70,209
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr King George 95,786
The alphabet (Jun '06) 4 hr Princess Hey 877
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••