Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

I sure hope the weatherman is BSing me about the threat of a ice storm tonight. Mary if you're reading what do you think?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

LOL
Voyeur wrote:
I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!
Q: What's the difference between snowmen and snowladies?
A: Snowballs.
The 4 stages of life:
1. You believe in Santa Claus
2. You donít believe in Santa Claus
3. You dress up as Santa Claus
4. You look like Santa Claus
The awkward moment when Santa Claus has the same wrapping paper as your parents.
A song told me to Deck the Halls...so I did. Mr.and Mrs. Hall are not very happy.
I never believed in Santa Claus because I knew no white dude would come into my neighborhood after dark.
Last year, I asked Santa for the sexiest person ever for Christmas. I woke up in a box.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Now too sure about the Duck People being stupid. They had a very successful business before the show and since then I'm sure their new worth has only greatly increased.

Take Phil or even the Honey Boo Boo crew and sit them down for a interview. They're going to tell you how it is ( or how they think it is) and keep it real. People who watch the show on a regular basis are going to expect this and I can't see how this in anyway would affect ratings. Besides I'm willing to bet that deep down most of Phil's viewers either agree with his views or don't care one way or another.
Don't know what the Duck contract states but if I were A&E I'd being trying to make nice with the Duck clan before they jump ship and head to another network. The Duck clan is a goldmine.
Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Duck Dynasty is by stupid people for stupid people, like honey boo boo. It is scary to think either show has any followers...Only in America.
Murph

Wichita, KS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

I don't get it-- I wrote a little poem for y'all and keyed it in TWICE and it disappears. Oh well. These poor ol' crooked fingers Tried!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

This is from Murph..........Please let me tell you just how I feel:
You're funny, you're witty, you're sad, you're real.
It means a lot to me to have met you
And as time goes by, I won't forget you.

You prayed for my grandson, and I love you for that.
Some have called me at times, just for a chat.
Some stop to read but don't want to write
And that's ok--you are welcome tonight.

I will build a fire, light candles, and turn on the lights
And have all of you over for a party tonight.
I'll make Tard Ol' Woman fudge and coffee and tea,
And we'll sit by the fire and the Christmas tree.

There's Liz and Snarky and Marley and Queen
And Jane and Missy and Covcas and Jean.
There's quiet Shani and Beatnick and and Night Shift and Zazz.
Come in STM and Ricky and Spooky and T Mom
Sit by the fire; make yourselves feel at home.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

( more)......I'll scooch the dogs down to give us more space.
Come sit here beside me, Ruby and Race.
We'll talk and joke and laugh at my house
And shed a few tears for Cindy and Mouse.

You are welcome, come in! Get out of the cold.
If I left out your name, forgive me; I'm old.
Under the tree are just a few
Of the gifts of wishes I have for you.

For the coming year, I wish you health.
I wish you laughter and cheer and joy and wealth.
I wish you freedom from stress and worry and fear
And that the LOVE that is Christmas stay with you all year.

Love, Murph

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

Thanks Murph. That was beautiful.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Thanks Murph. That was beautiful.
It was, thanks Murph.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
( more)......I'll scooch the dogs down to give us more space.
Come sit here beside me, Ruby and Race.
We'll talk and joke and laugh at my house
And shed a few tears for Cindy and Mouse.
You are welcome, come in! Get out of the cold.
If I left out your name, forgive me; I'm old.
Under the tree are just a few
Of the gifts of wishes I have for you.
For the coming year, I wish you health.
I wish you laughter and cheer and joy and wealth.
I wish you freedom from stress and worry and fear
And that the LOVE that is Christmas stay with you all year.
Love, Murph
SWEET <3

That was BEAUTIFUL Murph, Ditto back at you!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight ....
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Dawg I'm not going to post the link. The trolls from over here would be over there then. For the life of me I don't understand why someone would go thru all the hassles of making up different accounts and locations. Seriously who cares or has time for that crap.
I noticed the ME never released the cause of death, not saying the husband is guilty but he could have easily made that 3 mile walk.
We have this one local criminal defense lawyer here that takes on high profile cases that look like losers for sure. About 15 years ago A woman reported her husband missing. His bogy was found in his car at a abandoned parking garage. Come to find out the woman was having a affair and got the BF to kill the husband. The wife was sentenced for the murder. The BF hired the high profile defense attorney They had found the murder weapon at his house and also had a police confession. I forgot why but for some reason the confession wasn't able to be brought into court. He had either 2-3 trials before a jury eventually acquitted him of murder.
Remember the Brinttnnee Drexel case ( NY girl who went on spring break to S.C. without parents permission) and was never heard from again? She went to high school with my middle son. Now Brittnnee was last seen visiting another Rochester boy at a hotel down in S.C. before she disappeared. No one knows what happened to her and it doesn;t sound like the boy was responsible, but his family retained the same attorney for him.
A judge has sealed all the evidence in this case, including the autopsy report. The only thing that's been said officially came from the sheriff. He said her body had obvious injuries. Obvious injuries that can be obviously seen after six weeks of decomposing would be broken bones, in my opinion.
Let me clear something up, too. With a fresh search warrant to go back into the home tells me that the investigators believe the home to be the crime scene. The soon-to-be ex-husband apparently used her suv to take her body 3 miles west, dumped her in the weeds, then drove the vehicle back and parked it less than a half mile from the home. He would have only had that distance to walk. Two sets of dogs from the local penitentiary were brought to the vehicle once the woman was reported missing. The dogs did not detect the wife's scent leaving the vehicle. That also came from the sheriff. They never said why two sets of dogs were brought in. I think I know why. One set was used to detect the victim's scent and the second set was used to track whoever did leave the vehicle. That's what was used to get the first search warrant of the home. But how do they know it was the husband's scent? All they can prove is that the dogs tracked someone. I think they're just one piece of hard evidence away from making an arrest.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I've never even watched Duck Dynasty but I'm standing with Phil. No clue what Phil's contract with A&E states but you just don't let someone 60/70 years old from the backwoods loose to do interviews and expect all their comments to be politically correct.
A&E better rethink their position. A&E is a business and Phil and the rest of the Duck crew are definitely good for business.
Phil is a millionaire, he doesn't need A&E. He built an empire with his duck call business.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 21, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Now too sure about the Duck People being stupid. They had a very successful business before the show and since then I'm sure their new worth has only greatly increased.
Take Phil or even the Honey Boo Boo crew and sit them down for a interview. They're going to tell you how it is ( or how they think it is) and keep it real. People who watch the show on a regular basis are going to expect this and I can't see how this in anyway would affect ratings. Besides I'm willing to bet that deep down most of Phil's viewers either agree with his views or don't care one way or another.
Don't know what the Duck contract states but if I were A&E I'd being trying to make nice with the Duck clan before they jump ship and head to another network. The Duck clan is a goldmine. <quoted text>
Oops....sorry Liz, I didn't see this post.
Phil was asked what his personal opinion is and he replied honestly. If LGBT doesn't like it, too bad.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

Whew the warning expires at noon but so far it looks like the ice missed us.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Merry Christmas STM to you and your family.

Murph is the best. After all this time I never even knew she was also a poet. If Missy,Race or Dong start writing poetry then I'm going to fall out of my chair!
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
SWEET <3
That was BEAUTIFUL Murph, Ditto back at you!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a goodnight ....

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

Judged:

This has to be so heartbreaking for her relatives not to have any answers. I thought the one article I read said they had some type of DNA results from the lab and a arrest would be made soon. Did you hear about DNA? Hopefully they were able to retrieve some type of murder weapon or blood evidence from the house. I hope this doesn't turn into one of those cases that just lingers on and can't be proven one way or another.
Dawg wrote:
<quoted text>
A judge has sealed all the evidence in this case, including the autopsy report. The only thing that's been said officially came from the sheriff. He said her body had obvious injuries. Obvious injuries that can be obviously seen after six weeks of decomposing would be broken bones, in my opinion.
Let me clear something up, too. With a fresh search warrant to go back into the home tells me that the investigators believe the home to be the crime scene. The soon-to-be ex-husband apparently used her suv to take her body 3 miles west, dumped her in the weeds, then drove the vehicle back and parked it less than a half mile from the home. He would have only had that distance to walk. Two sets of dogs from the local penitentiary were brought to the vehicle once the woman was reported missing. The dogs did not detect the wife's scent leaving the vehicle. That also came from the sheriff. They never said why two sets of dogs were brought in. I think I know why. One set was used to detect the victim's scent and the second set was used to track whoever did leave the vehicle. That's what was used to get the first search warrant of the home. But how do they know it was the husband's scent? All they can prove is that the dogs tracked someone. I think they're just one piece of hard evidence away from making an arrest.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2013

I agree with you. This is right up there with the Paula Deen and Dog the Bounty Hunter ordeals. On one hand these are people who are entitled to their personal opinions ( we all have them) and freedom of speech, HOWEVER on the other hand these people all work for networks and one of the reason they're all so popular is because of their colorful personalities. It can't be helped there are people out there who are going to take their personal opinions as a direct reflection of the network. So I can kind of see where the networks feels they need to take some type of stand
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Oops....sorry Liz, I didn't see this post.
Phil was asked what his personal opinion is and he replied honestly. If LGBT doesn't like it, too bad.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning All

The ice storm they were expecting seems to have bypassed us. I feel bad for those who are traveling in the affected areas.

“NUK NUK NUK....HEY MOE!”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Sorry guys, but I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving an clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.

I can not understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.

Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?

Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,

BUT THEY DO. IT IS WHAT IS ANS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND I'M DONE.

Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.

I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?

I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.

Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?

Later!

Here's an example of what they canned...

I's still on trail with Donkey delivering toys to all village children, it take us long time. If anyone want to buy me present, I's need faster Donkey hahah, I's just kidding (Donkey giving me evil stair right now). Feliz Navidad!

Q: What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?

A: RUDEolph.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Ricky F wrote:
Sorry guys, but I'm officially done with Topix. I went to all the regular threads I post on last Friday and made (for the most part), 1 post on each from Voyeur leaving an clean upbeat Christmas funny post like this example below.
I can not understand why the mods are so intent on killing what little fun is left with Topix (PEOPLE ARE LEAVING IN DROVES) leaving much to be desired here, SO unless you're an annoying greybox moron, the mods want you outta here, ESPECIALLY if you are one of the people trying to bring fun and less drama. They don't want anyone bring fun to Topix.
Screw this place, screw topix and screw the mods! They don't help, they don't reply, they don't anything but entice greybox trolls and drama?
Why they let those morons get away with their crap while banning good people is beyond me,
BUT THEY DO. IT IS WHAT IS ANS ALWAYS BEEN HERE AND I'M DONE.
Maybe in my case it's because I never sucked up to the mods, so guys if you want to stay around, brown nose the mods.
I did enjoy my 7 year run here and hope I brought you all a little humor along the way, at least that WAS my intent lol. Topix has left another bad taste in my mouth and I haven't even been posting on here much lately, maybe that was part of the reason?
I leave you with this .......... I did enjoy posting with all of you no matter who I might have argued or joked with along the way, but at this point, Topix has stripped me of my will and my voice and I refuse to be a goat for Topix so i'm leaving on my terms, not theirs.
Merry Christmas and MAYBE you'll get to read this post before it too disappears?
Later!
Here's an example of what they canned...
Q: What do you call an obnoxious reindeer?
A: RUDEolph.
Have a great Christmas and a very happy New Year!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2013

Judged:

Dawg wrote:
Bye, don't let the door hit you in the arse.
Shut up! You big mouthed no good troll!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 16,601 - 16,620 of17,327
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance