“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18372 Jan 21, 2014
Oh Yeah..........the other day Mom told a neighbor not to worry about going bald. Damn if all the people. This guy always plows my driveway when we have snow.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Liz..did I give you the recipe for Pork Loin in a Crock Pot? I made it a few days ago and everyone said it was delicious..and I sure thought so.
I served it with homemade fried rice, asparagus and an Oriental salad.
If I didn't give it to you and you want it, let me know.
Sounds like your sisters son is doing good..he's grown up.
Ohhh...Aunt Diamond Lil's mouth can top what your mom said. I even took a sock, wrote her name on it and told her if her mouth acts up again, she was gonna' get it! We've laughed so hard about this sock..and all I have to do is pull it out and she takes her finger across her lips, like she's zipping them. She's got so many health problems, I love to take her mind off them and see her laugh.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18374 Jan 21, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Today's high and low are both suppose to be zero.
Good Morning!

We have ice and snow. I am so sick of winter, it needs to go away.
Murph

United States

#18375 Jan 21, 2014
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey Everyone..just a short hello (haha short for one of my novella's). Hope y'all are well and not in the areas of freezing weather and tons of snow.
I see we have a rooster posting here.. EL JeFe..you aren't the rooster that flies in my backyard every morning at daybreak, hooting and hollering, chasing the Peacocks who have claimed squatters rights are you? Do you like Bamboo? Stroll on over by the garage and help yourself. Welcome, hope to see you here again.
Liz...Gosh, I think about how young your son was when we all started posting together, and now he's a teenager so grown up. Is he driving yet? I mean besides driving you crazy. I hope he keeps up with not only his grades, but football. Hope someday I can see him on a Pro Team, and say "I remember when". I understand about your daughter taking your mom out and what a challenge that is. You won't believe all the things Aunt Diamond Lil comes up with when I take her anywhere..I cringe of what she's going to do or say. God love her. Glad your sister is doing well and got to spend some time with her son over the Holidays..is he still in school/college?
Missy..will you please post all the pictures of you & your hubby on your bike trips and maybe throw in a few of your beautiful g. babies? I mean inquiring minds want to know! Ahhhh..company for a month??? Aunt Diamond Lil has always said "company are like fish, after three days, they start to stink". Maybe next year when they show up, you can run away and we can round up our old friends and meet at the Grand Canyon, course I have to be the Ringleader because I have the souped up HoverRound!
Cov, Ruby, Tribe Shauw , Murph and anyone else I missed..hope you all are well and will post with us again soon.
Hey Lady! Good to see you. I have missed your stories about Miss Daisy and Aunt Diamond Lil.
It is 12 degrees here. The sun is shining and the birds have come out of hiding. I ventured out to get acupuncture, then came home and crawled in my cozy bed. Someone said it was supposed to get colder the next two days.:-(

I see all the snow falling in the eastern states and we can't seem to get a drop of moisture. I don't want snow; maybe 50 degrees and a long, slow soaking rain.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18377 Jan 22, 2014
Good Morning All

I feel so bad for my sister. With everything that's gone wrong for her over the last year, yesterday she had to put her dog down.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18378 Jan 22, 2014
Race did you notice that the Bianna Baldwin thread has some new posts? Apparently from people who knew her.

Level 7

Location hidden

#18379 Jan 22, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I feel so bad for my sister. With everything that's gone wrong for her over the last year, yesterday she had to put her dog down.
Sorry to hear that Liz. That's hard! We had to put our dog of 13 years down last April, it about killed me. I still think about her every-time I walk into the house. She would hear my car pull up and would always be at the door waiting for me..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18380 Jan 23, 2014
Good Morning All

For Pete's sakes. There's a wind chill warnong for later today. Why bother. It's -3 already, how much colder can it possibily get.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18381 Jan 23, 2014
I'm sorry. That has to be rough.

I'm not a huge fan of dogs but I couldn't help but like my sisters screwball dog. Most times when she would see me she'd be so excited she would pee.
Not sure if I told you before but last year when I was taking care of my sister the dog always gave me problems whenever I would let her outside. All she would do was run up and down the stairs like a lunatic. Then when I finally got her outside I'm not sure if she did her business or not, most times she never left the deck. I'd let her back in and she would run around the house again all wild.

The other night my daughter called about 7PM and asked if I had any dinner leftovers, she wanted to pick them up to feed her husband on her way home from work. A few days before that she called from NYC and was in a panic because she couldn't reach her husband and she wanted to make sure he was up and at his meeting. He wasn't answering any of the phones so she wanted me to go to the house to make sure he was up. He was up and gone when I got there, but had left his cell at home. So while she was over she thanked me again for driving over and checking on her husband. She says " I couldn't exactly ask Dad to do something like that"..........she did have a point there. Especially if her husband had overslept. Her Dad finding him sleeping would not be a pretty for anyone. LOL
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to hear that Liz. That's hard! We had to put our dog of 13 years down last April, it about killed me. I still think about her every-time I walk into the house. She would hear my car pull up and would always be at the door waiting for me..
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#18384 Jan 23, 2014
Jane__Jetson wrote:
I need a big boner to warm me up^
Sounds like a personal problem you might have to handle yourself,lol.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#18385 Jan 23, 2014
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like a personal problem you might have to handle yourself,lol.
Handled.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18386 Jan 24, 2014
Good Morning All and Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18387 Jan 24, 2014
FYI......date of the Superbowl may change depending on the weather.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#18388 Jan 24, 2014
Shout out to RubyG, Did you hear the news.....

GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga.-

The Gwinnett County District Attorney's Office has confirmed that they plan on seeking the death penalty against the parents of 10-year-old Emani Moss.

Moss' step-mother Tiffany Moss and her biological father Eman Moss are allegedly responsible for killing Emani and stuffing her body in a trash can in November.

Police say the girl's father called 911 and told them his daughter had drank some sort of chemical and was dead.

Both, Eman and Tiffany Moss have been charged with murder, cruelty to children and concealing the death of another.

Read more: http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/24540037/de...
Follow us:@FOX5Atlanta on Twitter | FOX5Atlanta on Facebook

***Hope everyone is sniffle free and keeping warm!

“Cockadoodledo”

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#18389 Jan 25, 2014
LizW wrote:
I'll say. Manning will make the one with the mouth his bitch at the Superbowl.<quoted text>
Cockadoodledooooooooo!!! Translation- Wake the heck up people!!!

I get the feeling you are leaning towards Denver.

xox

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18390 Jan 25, 2014
Good Morning All

Snow and more snow

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18391 Jan 25, 2014
I'm not sure who I'm rooting for. Usually I go with the Underdogs but both teams are pretty evenly matched. If the weather's bad on Superbowl Sunday I'd have to factor that in and give the edge to Seattle.

Did you see where Sherman was fined by the NFL?
El JeFe_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Cockadoodledooooooooo!!! Translation- Wake the heck up people!!!
I get the feeling you are leaning towards Denver.
xox

Level 7

Location hidden

#18392 Jan 25, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Snow and more snow
It sure has been a cold nasty winter. I can't wait for spring, so sick of this awful weather. I think it depresses me, I just keep shopping. Lol

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#18393 Jan 25, 2014
STM wrote:
Shout out to RubyG, Did you hear the news.....
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga.-
The Gwinnett County District Attorney's Office has confirmed that they plan on seeking the death penalty against the parents of 10-year-old Emani Moss.
Moss' step-mother Tiffany Moss and her biological father Eman Moss are allegedly responsible for killing Emani and stuffing her body in a trash can in November.
Police say the girl's father called 911 and told them his daughter had drank some sort of chemical and was dead.
Both, Eman and Tiffany Moss have been charged with murder, cruelty to children and concealing the death of another.
Read more: http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/24540037/de...
Follow us:@FOX5Atlanta on Twitter | FOX5Atlanta on Facebook
***Hope everyone is sniffle free and keeping warm!
Hello everyone~~
I should never have bragged that I haven't had so much as a cold in five years.
I'm recovering from the virus from hell...

STM~~Yes, I heard they are going for the death penalty and it concerns me.
I wish they had stuck with life without parole. Best case scenario is both are convicted
and sentenced to death, but they will linger on death row for 15-20 yrs.
Will there be separate trials? I'm sure both of these monsters are singing like canaries
on each other.
Emani had lived with her maternal grandmother from birth to age five, when the state
gave custody to her father & stepmother.
Emani's grandmother is articulate, capable and WANTED her granddaughter.
They both loved each other, very much.
I feel like she was snatched from the wings of an angel and tossed to the devil.
I'll definitely be keeping up with this case.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18394 Jan 25, 2014
Hey everyone..just a shout out to y'all.

How about another Race Novella?

{{Murph}} so good to see you, hope you're health has improved and you're family are well. Especially your g.son. Are your furbabies all okay? Don't know if you've had snow in your neck of the woods but if you want to go snow mobiling (sp).."come-on-a-my" house. Just make sure you dress like an Eskimo.

Liz..I was so sorry to read about your sister losing her dog..it is heartbreaking losing a pet that has been a member of the family. Glad her son is doing so good. And your family are also.

Missy..dang woman..you not riding that bicycle in this weather? LMAO. I'm sure all your time is being taken up with that beautiful little g. daughter & g,son..

Ruby..so good to see you post again, hope you are over the "creeping crud virus"..that stuff is nasty and seems to hang on, one day feel good, next day back in bed.

Anyone I missed saying Hey to that posts here, sorry if I missed you, good to see you posting here.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18395 Jan 25, 2014
Liz...Did you watch the Lizzie Borden movie on LMN tonight? It was very interesting, very gruesome pictures though. I don't know if I believe the ending, because it's not documented, Almost the last hour was the trial, and yes, you were right, they brought the skulls in of her parents to the courtroom, Lizzie had a breakdown.

Hate to say it again, but been watching AI..and think half the kids they are sending to Hollywood shouldn't even go there. The talent is so lacking, and it seems like the judges are all "wanna' be comedians".

But that's Entertainment!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,458,227
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Popz9755 62,313
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 2 hr YIM 7,942
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr Murphey_Law 512,863
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 hr Maggie McGee 73,748
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,271
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) 16 hr Catpeople 268

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages