Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#18299 Jan 11, 2014
Tiburon Girl wrote:
Hi everyone, does anyone know where Ruby and T. Mom are ? Are they O.K.?
Hey TG..good to see you. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, a Healthy Happy New Year and not getting cabin fever from this brrrrrrrr Winter Weather.

I also am hoping all is well with Ruby and TMom, Covcas too, maybe they just needed a break from Topix for awhile. We all do now and then. It's always a pleasure to post with them and their sense of humor.

We have a few that haven't been posting that we miss..With the cold and snow, some have children and g. children, who aren't in school, so maybe when things calm down, they'll be back.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#18300 Jan 11, 2014
Tiburon Girl wrote:
Hi everyone, does anyone know where Ruby and T. Mom are ? Are they O.K.?
I am sure they are fine..probably took a break from topix..

Level 7

Location hidden

#18301 Jan 11, 2014
Liz, do you ever shop at the Pottery Barn? It is one of my favorite places to shop. I just ordered my Grandkids easter baskets with their names embroidered on them.. Cute as can be.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#18303 Jan 13, 2014
Good Morning All

Missy none of the malls I live close to have Pottery Barn. The mall that's about 40 minutes away has one but we rarely go there. I've ordered a couple things online from Pottery Barn kids.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18304 Jan 14, 2014
Good Morning All

Race was it you who posted the shrimp and good seasons Italian dressing recipe? I made it last night and toss it with pasta. It was a big hit with everyone.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18305 Jan 14, 2014
Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Missy your real name? LOL, I rest my case. Get real. You live in wonderland. Wondering whos who in whoville. How silly. Who cares whos who here? There is no way to tell, but you know all. LOL, sure you do.
Same song, different verse. It's not even original. It seems like by now you and your other personalities could at least come up with something new.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18307 Jan 14, 2014
Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are all these people im not fooling? How do you know i don't know Hal? How can you be sure im not Princess hey? How do you know i stalk facebook pages? LOL, you just guess and label randomly. For all you know i can be anyone at all. That is the problem with toipix. You can be any person you want and blame others. It wouldn't surprise me @ all if you were/are all the trolls you speak of.
Settle down.
Nobody cares who you are.
It doesn't matter.

All a*sholes basically look the same...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18309 Jan 15, 2014
Good Morning All .

If anyone wants to see a adorable video. This is one of my daughter's best friends from way back in middle school and her son.

http://www.autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/01/14/m...

Level 7

Location hidden

#18310 Jan 15, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All .
If anyone wants to see a adorable video. This is one of my daughter's best friends from way back in middle school and her son.
That's beautiful!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#18312 Jan 15, 2014
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down.
Nobody cares who you are.
It doesn't matter.
All a*sholes basically look the same...
Not if you have them bleached.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#18313 Jan 15, 2014
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure they are fine..probably took a break from topix..
Everyone's on FB, less socks, more reality.

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#18314 Jan 15, 2014
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Everyone's on FB, less socks, more reality.
Here is the photo gallery featuring Casey Anthony's clothing and bags, which are being sold for $800 apiece.

Do you think the items will sell?

Location hidden

#18315 Jan 15, 2014
Hey Liz..sorry I didn't get back to you earlier.. yes, that recipe for shrimp is the one I sent you. Glad everyone enjoyed it and it wasn't too spicy.

I meant to ask you how your daughter and SIL fared through all the nasty weather last week. Did they have any problems with the house? I hope not. I thought of them in that big old house going from room to room lighting the fire places.

I am going to watch AI opening show tonight..I didn't realize Harry Connick Jr was the new judge. I liked Keith Urban and JLo when they were judges. Should be a fun year. I quit watching it after the opening show with Nicki Minaj and Mariah Carey a judges. Don't care for either one of them and certainly didn't like their drama fights.

Hope all is well with you, your mom, the kids (is Noah a Jr or Sr this year)? and your sisters health has improved.

Location hidden

#18316 Jan 15, 2014
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All .
What a heart warming video. Such a precious child and a wonderful mother.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#18317 Jan 15, 2014
Morning-woody wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is the photo gallery featuring Casey Anthony's clothing and bags, which are being sold for $800 apiece.
Do you think the items will sell?
Didn't Jodi Arias buy those?

Location hidden

#18318 Jan 15, 2014
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't Jodi Arias buy those?
Hi Mary,

Hope you had a wonderful Holiday Season and Happy New Year. DId you get much snow? I know in Albany, very high winds and brutal cold.

Just where would Jodi Arias wear any clothes besides her prison stripes? If the Judge would hurry up Arias's trial, hopefully we won't have to be seeing her ugly self ever again. Casey Anthony doesn't need clothes..where can she go to wear them?? She's still afraid to show her face.

From what I've read, at least C & G didn't sell any of Caylee's things in their yard sale.

Location hidden

#18319 Jan 15, 2014
Liz..well AI is over and sorry to say,,there was nothing that I saw that made me to want to watch again..I think it was boring, even the contestants didn't cut it. JMHO of course.

Location hidden

#18320 Jan 15, 2014
Missy..where you been woman? Haven't seen you posting for awhile. How are your grandbabies? I bet growing like little flowers and as cute as ever.

Hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New year, celebrating with your family.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18321 Jan 16, 2014
Good Morning All

Now I know you all don't miss it, but I miss Mousie and our Idol chats. Shauw too.
I remember last year or the year before Mousie saying between Idol, survivor , playing bingo and couple of other shows she watched that her social schedule was all booked up.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#18322 Jan 16, 2014
I'll say they've grown. Grandson is looking like a linebacker and Granddaughter looks like she has quite the personality on her. Did you see the pic of her giggling? She sure was hysterical over something.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Missy..where you been woman? Haven't seen you posting for awhile. How are your grandbabies? I bet growing like little flowers and as cute as ever.
Hope you had a good Christmas and a Happy New year, celebrating with your family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,235,969
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 6 min LizW 498,805
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 9 min Red_Forman 12,610
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 20 min LizW 71,923
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 49 min Milee 4,550
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr red and right 53,577
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 10 hr Cheyenne Autumn 11
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]