Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#18100 Dec 14, 2013
Sorry for the typos.....

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18101 Dec 14, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Dawg (hahaha) must be a "Time Traveler.. she goes to bed in Indianapolis IN. wakes up in the morning in Orlando, FL.
I think we have two dawgs here.
The one from Fl is just a mut Lol.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18102 Dec 14, 2013
Dawg wrote:
Sorry for the typos.....
I hope you understand...
We get trolled out the wazoo here.

I did see a Dawg account posting. Is that one yours?

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Indianapolis, IN

#18103 Dec 14, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you understand...
We get trolled out the wazoo here.
I did see a Dawg account posting. Is that one yours?
Yes ma'am.
I understand about the trolling that goes on. I'm hanging out in a nondescript topix town that has one idiot that trolls every thread, no matter what the subject matter is. It doesn't happen just on the Orlando threads and just to you gals.
It's just about done snowing here. Have to start the clearing process.

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Indianapolis, IN

#18105 Dec 14, 2013
I did manage to get Shuaw a messsage. She should be able to stop by in the near future.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#18106 Dec 14, 2013
Hi all!! Dawg thanks for the message. I had no idea about Mousie and am heartbroken. I will miss her wit and humor! She was a dear person and I had a lot of respect for her. Just wanted to stop in while I had a night off and say hello to all the other dear peeps out there that I have befriended in a "out-there" kinda way.

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Indianapolis, IN

#18107 Dec 14, 2013
Shuaw! Where are you?!
Crap, I think she fell into a snow drift.......

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Indianapolis, IN

#18108 Dec 14, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Hi all!! Dawg thanks for the message. I had no idea about Mousie and am heartbroken. I will miss her wit and humor! She was a dear person and I had a lot of respect for her. Just wanted to stop in while I had a night off and say hello to all the other dear peeps out there that I have befriended in a "out-there" kinda way.
I grabbed my shovel thinking I had to dig you out.

Level 1

Since: Feb 10

Indianapolis, IN

#18110 Dec 14, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
Hi all!! Dawg thanks for the message. I had no idea about Mousie and am heartbroken. I will miss her wit and humor! She was a dear person and I had a lot of respect for her. Just wanted to stop in while I had a night off and say hello to all the other dear peeps out there that I have befriended in a "out-there" kinda way.
I didn't think you knew about Mousie. Sorry I was the bearer of bad news but I knew you would want to know.

“Where the heck am I?”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Twighlight Zone

#18111 Dec 14, 2013
Daawg wrote:
<quoted text>
I grabbed my shovel thinking I had to dig you out.
Well you are a little late. I done did that this afternoon. Had I KNOWN you were grabbing a shovel I would have waited and just sat back and watched. Speaking of backs, it did get to mine a little bit.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#18112 Dec 14, 2013
Shuaw wrote:
<quoted text>
Well you are a little late. I done did that this afternoon. Had I KNOWN you were grabbing a shovel I would have waited and just sat back and watched. Speaking of backs, it did get to mine a little bit.
Mine too. The snow was too wet to use a snowblower, so I ended up shoveling it all by hand.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18113 Dec 14, 2013
Daawg wrote:
I did manage to get Shuaw a messsage. She should be able to stop by in the near future.
Thank You!!
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#18114 Dec 14, 2013
Well, it's time for me to bail. There's a thread that's calling my name and I need to make an appearance. The subject matter is about a woman who filed for divorce against her husband of 20 years. Twenty days after the filing, she comes up missing only to be found dumped like a sack of trash along a county access road 6 weeks later. I say the husband did it. Others try to stay politically correct and won't commit, a couple posters sound like the husband posting, and then the ever-present troll.
Shuaw, talk to you later.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#18115 Dec 14, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank You!!
YW

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18117 Dec 15, 2013
Good Morning All

It looks like the freakin Antarctica here. We have a brick planter in front of the house that's about 3 feet tall. It's barely visible.

There's been numerous accidents because of the slippery roads. I just saw on the news that yesterday two women were fleeing Walmart with some stolen merchandise and traveling at a high rate of speed. The ran into another car with a mom and her 2 year old baby. The baby died on the scene.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18118 Dec 15, 2013
That sounds like something from one of my shows on the ID channel. I'm betting the husband is guilty. What state did this happen in?
Dawg wrote:
Well, it's time for me to bail. There's a thread that's calling my name and I need to make an appearance. The subject matter is about a woman who filed for divorce against her husband of 20 years. Twenty days after the filing, she comes up missing only to be found dumped like a sack of trash along a county access road 6 weeks later. I say the husband did it. Others try to stay politically correct and won't commit, a couple posters sound like the husband posting, and then the ever-present troll.
Shuaw, talk to you later.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18119 Dec 15, 2013
Girl, I'm so happy you stopped in. We've missed you. How's everything going for you?
Shuaw wrote:
Hi all!! Dawg thanks for the message. I had no idea about Mousie and am heartbroken. I will miss her wit and humor! She was a dear person and I had a lot of respect for her. Just wanted to stop in while I had a night off and say hello to all the other dear peeps out there that I have befriended in a "out-there" kinda way.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18120 Dec 15, 2013
Frigs! Ding and Dong seem to attract all the mutts.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I think we have two dawgs here.
The one from Fl is just a mut Lol.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18122 Dec 15, 2013
Tornados? Oh boy. We had a couple bad wind storms a few weeks ago, power outages and tree branches everywhere.

Will you be home for Christmas?
Yes, it was me talking about Wegmans. it's the largest grocery store in our area. It's storming outside now but suppose to settle down in a few hours. It would be a perfect day to make a roast and bake cookies, but I'd have to make a Wegmans run first and I'm not too keen about driving on the slippery roads.

Your friend might have snow now. Albany was suppose to get 6-8 inches yesterday.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning back atcha" Liz.
We had tornado's two weeks ago, 6" of snow four days ago...then the predicting 5" last night. what a joke, it was 43 degrees all night. no snow. no rain. But everyone is thankful.
UGH..shopping for me is Amazon this year.
I can't wait to go back home.
A good friend of ours is coming up to visit for a few days when I get back home.
Hope all is well with you, your mom and family. Not much snow in Albany, where my friend lives.
Dawg

Indianapolis, IN

#18123 Dec 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
That sounds like something from one of my shows on the ID channel. I'm betting the husband is guilty. What state did this happen in?<quoted text>
I sent you a pm with a link.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min USAsince1680 1,581,783
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr fortmyersf 513,431
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Agents of Corruption 63,946
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat zazz 98,477
News Lawsuit accuses Advance Auto Parts of racial di... (Sep '08) Sat USS LIBERTY 55
News Sex offenders, predators find room at Friendly ... (Nov '08) Sat Rip Chen Picket 63
News Let's Talk About Something Other Than Casey Ant... (Jul '11) Fri Tex- 42

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages