She's a cougar...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#17845 Nov 21, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Spooky,
Good to see you. I don't know what state you live in, but I was raised in OH (saw plenty of snow),then lived in Miami FL for over 20yrs, and it was terrible, going to the mall during the Holidays, with shorts on, 95 degrees outside and in the mall, they were playing White Christmas or Frosty the Snowman. Now I live in NC, have only seen a few days of snow in 10yrs. One Christmas day we got 11", the kids were having a ball, making snowmen, snowballs and I made snow cream, which none had ever had. Course by sundown, all the snow had melted.
I hope you see snow on your trip, but hope you don't have to shovel it or drive in it.
I'm from Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio. I saw plenty of snow too. Walked two miles (seriously) to school in it every year. After two years of blizzards, my dad really couldn't take another bad winter. He'd already had several heart attacks and bypass surgery but still had heart damage. But it's been years since I've seen any snow.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17846 Nov 21, 2013
Sylvia Browne, the psychic has died~

I wonder if she "saw" that coming?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17848 Nov 21, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Have you seen this this?
I always thought her death was strange...

'New toxicology results paid for by the father of Brittany Murphy claim that the "Clueless" actress may have been poisoned before her death.

The independent analysis ordered by dad Angelo Bertolotti found high levels of toxic metals, including Barium, which is used in some rat poisons, in hair that reportedly belonged to Murphy, Bertolotti claimed Monday.'

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...

(Her husband died 5 months later with the same symptoms)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17849 Nov 21, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Have you seen this this?
I always thought her death was strange...
'New toxicology results paid for by the father of Brittany Murphy claim that the "Clueless" actress may have been poisoned before her death.
The independent analysis ordered by dad Angelo Bertolotti found high levels of toxic metals, including Barium, which is used in some rat poisons, in hair that reportedly belonged to Murphy, Bertolotti claimed Monday.'
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
(Her husband died 5 months later with the same symptoms)
This is strange~~
I didn't know her husband died five months later.
Why would anyone want to poison them?
I sure hope a criminal investigation is started since
this has been revealed, even if it's an inside job...
tribe mom

Plant City, FL

#17850 Nov 21, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
(((TRIBE)))
We're concerned, how close are you to this latest
monster sinkhole?
I don't care what the experts say about these
sinkholes in Florida has happened all the time.
Maybe so, but not these split second, ooops there
goes you house sinkholes.
Is over-building a contributing factor in this?
I think it plays a very big part in it.
I can't remember where they were Ruby. I think I must have fell into a sinkhole. I can't sign in. Is there such thing as a computer just being too old?

I have to make the page smaller in order to see the sign in avatar STM told me about. The blue banner is upside-down on my screen, and it will not let me sign in when I hit the sign in and doesn't respond at all when I hit the picture avatar.

:-(

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#17851 Nov 21, 2013
I'm sorry. I spoke too soon. I having more than a senior moment lately. I'm still not sure I can sign in at the top of the screen. I went to the FAQ page and used the sign in there. I also had to change my password.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#17852 Nov 21, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribe, look to the far right of the blue banner, there should be an avatar box. It says sign in/sign out depending if you are signed in or out....hope that helps.
LizW if you want to pm, click on your avatar pic you should be able to figure it out from there.
STM, thank you for responding before. I'm here so infrequently anymore that I didn't see your instructions.

Thanks again!

;-)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17853 Nov 21, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
I'm sorry. I spoke too soon. I having more than a senior moment lately. I'm still not sure I can sign in at the top of the screen. I went to the FAQ page and used the sign in there. I also had to change my password.
I think changing your password might have cleared the problem.
PHey was having the same problem as you.
It happened to me about 3 or 4 months ago and changing the
PW cleared mine.

Soooooooo~~climb out of that sinkhole!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17854 Nov 21, 2013
Hey Tribe,

Haven't seen you lately. Hope all is well with you.
I was thinking about you earlier when I saw on HLN about a person in your neck of the woods has a winning lottery ticket (15 mil) and only until midnight tonight to turn it in or forfeit the winnings.

Hurry..go check your purses and pockets, you might be the big winner.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17855 Nov 21, 2013
I think a sinkhole is an upside down twilight zone...

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17856 Nov 21, 2013
Where do you fix a rabbit's broken leg?

(In the hospital)

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17857 Nov 21, 2013
HOPS (dang correction ruined my riddle)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#17858 Nov 21, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I think changing your password might have cleared the problem.
PHey was having the same problem as you.
It happened to me about 3 or 4 months ago and changing the
PW cleared mine.
Soooooooo~~climb out of that sinkhole!
I hope so Ruby.

I'm not sure if I'm in a sinkhole or a rabbithole.

;-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#17859 Nov 21, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
HOPS (dang correction ruined my riddle)
:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#17860 Nov 21, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey Tribe,
Haven't seen you lately. Hope all is well with you.
I was thinking about you earlier when I saw on HLN about a person in your neck of the woods has a winning lottery ticket (15 mil) and only until midnight tonight to turn it in or forfeit the winnings.
Hurry..go check your purses and pockets, you might be the big winner.
Hello Race!

I don't play or I'd be ripping my purse to shreds. I've wondered often how many times folks have lost their ticket, misplaced or forgotten that they had even played.

Location hidden

#17861 Nov 21, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello Race!
I don't play or I'd be ripping my purse to shreds. I've wondered often how many times folks have lost their ticket, misplaced or forgotten that they had even played.
I don't play either. I bet there are quite a few people that haven't collected their winnings.

I think they should give 15 people a Million $$ instead of $15 mil to one person. There was some show on tv awhile back with the winners of Millions in the lottery and the money had ruined each one of their lives. It was very sad.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17862 Nov 21, 2013
I just read a book about the lottery ruining a
family's life.
It caught my interest because the story takes place in Georgia.

Location hidden

#17863 Nov 21, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
I just read a book about the lottery ruining a
family's life.
It caught my interest because the story takes place in Georgia.
Ruby..if you remember the name of the book will you post it? I'd like to read it.

I don't know if it is a lottery requirement to announce the winner's names, but it shouldn't be allowed. There goes any privacy or life the winner has.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#17864 Nov 21, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Ruby..if you remember the name of the book will you post it? I'd like to read it.
I don't know if it is a lottery requirement to announce the winner's names, but it shouldn't be allowed. There goes any privacy or life the winner has.
If you win the lotto you are winning the publics money, there for it is required to make the winners name public. Its a Publicity thing!It's the point of the game.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
first time wanted to try oral 5 min orlando 32819 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,125,309
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr marce-encore 488,890
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 1 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,910
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 2 hr Princess Hey 9,100
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,162
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr Princess Hey 4,180
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]