Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Just zooming in late again to say "Hey" to our friends here and to tell Mousie..if you have been reading here, my thoughts, prayers and hugs.. from me to you, for a speedy recovery. <3

LIZ..my pal, you keep posting about my "Split Pea Soup on a Stick" we're going to have a little Chat!
I'm not giving out my famous recipe.

Rubygoober..I hope your leg has healed and you can kick start your HoverRound..we've got a date at the Grand Canyon.. June, 2014. Oh forget it, Cov got a double rider, she'll pick you up. A Harley HoverRound..a real trick ride! Big Wheeler.

Missy..thank you so much for the invitation to your home for Christmas with you and the family. I wish I could make it and meet your g. babies. They are beautiful. You are blessed.

Murph..I hope all is well with you, your family and furbabies..sorry I haven't been in touch lately, real life got a little overwhelming around here, and I dropped out. I have no excuse for not conversing with you.

Tribe..wondered how you had been, didn't see you posting for awhile, just thought real life was keeping you busy. Good to see you posted to let us know you are alright and not in the areas of the sinkholes. That is so scary to read, let alone be in any area this is happening.

Spooky..I really wonder what television audience watches this Honey Boo Boo show? The entire family are obnoxious and this Honey Boo Boo is no role model for children.

JaneDear..if you don't show up soon, I'm going to start a rumor that you have no time to be here because you are too busy being a Dallas Cowgirl! I know I saw you on tv, on the field, kicking up your heels at their last game.

That's my latest novella..who knows, might be more to come!!! LOL

Night all..hope everyone is well.

That's my novella, and I'm sticking to it.

If I forgot to say "Hey" to any friends here, please forgive my oversight.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 18, 2013

Judged:

Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>What a bunch of crap,you really need to zip it!!!... Enough...
Hey Snicks..you made a funny. For once I agree with you..this whackadoo needs some Gas-X or a big dose of Immodium D.

Okay.."nuff said" you ready to battle again? LOL

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Holidays!:)
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
So glad you found the Cheers bar..where everyone knows your name.

Thank you for posting Happy Holidays and the youtube video, that was very kind of you to share, but most posters on any Topix threads do not open links from people who use fake screen names & addys. Just a security measure that Topix warns posters about.

Happy Holidays to you too. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday with friends and family.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Good Morning All

Yesterday it looked like the wild west here with all the leaf's and tree branches blowing down the street.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

RaceCityUsa wrote:
Just zooming in late again to say "Hey" to our friends here and to tell Mousie..if you have been reading here, my thoughts, prayers and hugs.. from me to you, for a speedy recovery. <3
LIZ..my pal, you keep posting about my "Split Pea Soup on a Stick" we're going to have a little Chat!
I'm not giving out my famous recipe.
Rubygoober..I hope your leg has healed and you can kick start your HoverRound..we've got a date at the Grand Canyon.. June, 2014. Oh forget it, Cov got a double rider, she'll pick you up. A Harley HoverRound..a real trick ride! Big Wheeler.
Missy..thank you so much for the invitation to your home for Christmas with you and the family. I wish I could make it and meet your g. babies. They are beautiful. You are blessed.
Murph..I hope all is well with you, your family and furbabies..sorry I haven't been in touch lately, real life got a little overwhelming around here, and I dropped out. I have no excuse for not conversing with you.
Tribe..wondered how you had been, didn't see you posting for awhile, just thought real life was keeping you busy. Good to see you posted to let us know you are alright and not in the areas of the sinkholes. That is so scary to read, let alone be in any area this is happening.
Spooky..I really wonder what television audience watches this Honey Boo Boo show? The entire family are obnoxious and this Honey Boo Boo is no role model for children.
JaneDear..if you don't show up soon, I'm going to start a rumor that you have no time to be here because you are too busy being a Dallas Cowgirl! I know I saw you on tv, on the field, kicking up your heels at their last game.
That's my latest novella..who knows, might be more to come!!! LOL
Night all..hope everyone is well.
That's my novella, and I'm sticking to it.
If I forgot to say "Hey" to any friends here, please forgive my oversight.
Keep them coming. I enjoy reading them.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't we all:)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Spoo. Actually I love all of you. Happy Holidays!

B-rad

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I love you Spoo. Actually I love all of you. Happy Holidays!
B-rad
Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Liz..below is the recipe you asked for:

You need ice cream that is not sugar free or low fat...just regular full fat ice cream. Just imagine how awesome a loaf of Ben and Jerry's Rocky Road or Cherry Garcia bread could be. I have made it with Chunky Monkey and it is delicious. Below is the recipe if you want to try it. Go with bold flavors of ice cream such as peanut butter or butter pecan. Donít forget, you can also add extra ingredients into the mix to make it less plain and more flavorful. Experiment and have fun with it!

Ice Cream Bread

2 cups of your favorite ice cream, softened
1 and 1/2 cups of self rising flour

Preheat your oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour an 8◊4 inch loaf pan. Mix the ice cream and flour together in a bowl just until combined. Smooth it out so it looks even. Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean. Cool for a while, cut in slices and then serve.

Chunky Monkey Ice Cream Bread (2 loaves or 1 large loaf)

2 pints Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey, softened or melted
3 cups self-rising flour
1 very ripe banana, chopped
1 chocolate bar, chopped
Handful of walnuts, chopped

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour bread pan, or line with parchment paper. Mix melted ice cream and flour until well combined. Add chocolate, banana and nuts. Pour into prepared bread pan. Bake for 45 minutes per loaf or 60-90 minutes for a larger double loaf. If the top starts to brown too much, cover it with aluminum foil and continue to bake. The bread is done when a skewer inserted into the middle comes out clean.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Yesterday it looked like the wild west here with all the leaf's and tree branches blowing down the street.
Hey Liz...saw your post to me on the Casey thread. We didn't get that storm as badly as Rochester and other areas but the wind was whipping! We saw a little snow yesterday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
So glad you found the Cheers bar..where everyone knows your name.
Thank you for posting Happy Holidays and the youtube video, that was very kind of you to share, but most posters on any Topix threads do not open links from people who use fake screen names & addys. Just a security measure that Topix warns posters about.
Happy Holidays to you too. Hope you have a wonderful Holiday with friends and family.
xox

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have any plans for Thanksgiving?
Yes, when will you all be arriving?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Its the wild wild west, but I'm still alive.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liz...saw your post to me on the Casey thread. We didn't get that storm as badly as Rochester and other areas but the wind was whipping! We saw a little snow yesterday.
Smoooches

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

still waiting for love to come.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

turn it all around.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Fck you Casey

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Judged:

Love you Mary from NY

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

47 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,079,609
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Mary NY 483,890
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 57 min marce-encore 134
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 45,777
David Maus Toyota to face discrimination suit (Oct '07) 1 hr Socrates 202
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 2 hr HCS 2,388
The alphabet (Jun '06) 3 hr Roxie Darling 1,024
•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••