“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#18027 Dec 10, 2013
We already knew that. You're one hot Big Mama!!!!!!!!!!

Once my ex and I were at a store and cashier asked him if he had his senior card..........talk about making someone feel like crap. He wasn't even 40 at the time.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I think some of the stores here have senior citizen day but no one has ever offered me a discount. No doubt because I look so fabulously young. And gorgeous.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#18028 Dec 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I wished I could find the link again, the other day I was reading a article that was written in the 1940's giving dating advice. The article was hysterical but the author was dead serious. The males were definitely in charge. It even went as far as to say if at a restaurant and you have a male wale waiter, don't speak to him or it could be considered flirting. Let your date do the ordering.
I think men haven't changed much...
I'm pretty sure my ex thought ordering me to make him food was foreplay.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#18029 Dec 10, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a plate of spaghetti on your pointed head?
That's what I would have said to him...lol

I'm grateful, I've had two good husbands and the icing
on the cake was, two wonderful mothers-in-law.
Curlie's mom was one of my best friends.
Murph

Hutchinson, KS

#18030 Dec 10, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO. Been there. My late husband never ordered me, but he and all the kids would be in the kitchen, underfoot, asking When dinner was going to be ready. Then I would have to call them three times to get them to the table.
Murph

Hutchinson, KS

#18031 Dec 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
I wished I could find the link again, the other day I was reading a article that was written in the 1940's giving dating advice. The article was hysterical but the author was dead serious. The males were definitely in charge. It even went as far as to say if at a restaurant and you have a male wale waiter, don't speak to him or it could be considered flirting. Let your date do the ordering.
Once I dug out an old home economics book and took it to work so everyone could ge a good laugh. It had a family schedule in it. My favorite was: 1: Son gets home from school and puts his things neatly away 2: Son asks if you need help with anything 3: Son does his homework.

We laughed hard at that one. If that happened, I would have: 1: called the school principal to see what he had done an 2: called the police to see what he was wanted for.
Murph

Hutchinson, KS

#18032 Dec 10, 2013
PS That wasn't fair to my youngest son. When his daddy had a stroke, he pretty much put his teenage life on hold to help me care for him.
Murph

Hutchinson, KS

#18033 Dec 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
How about a plate of spaghetti on your pointed head?
That's what I would have said to him...lol
I'm grateful, I've had two good husbands and the icing
on the cake was, two wonderful mothers-in-law.
Curlie's mom was one of my best friends.
You are lucky. Mine was a witch. Thank God, there was geography between us.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#18034 Dec 10, 2013
I sure do miss Anne Page posting~~
She always had something interesting going on,
on her farm.
Maybe she will stop by and say hello during the
holidays.
Murph

Hutchinson, KS

#18035 Dec 10, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
on her farm.
holidays.
I miss her, too. SHe is one Very Hard worker!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18036 Dec 10, 2013
Yes, I remember she was a very hard worker. I don't think she's posted in a couple years.

Is it still snowing there? It just started up here again with the snow and icy roads.
BTW..........my tree is now upright with a handful of decorations on it. Progress!!!!!!!!!!
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
I miss her, too. SHe is one Very Hard worker!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18037 Dec 10, 2013
I miss her stories too. Didn't she have a dead " something" in her front yard before that she had to drag into the backwoods?
rubygoober wrote:
on her farm.
holidays.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18038 Dec 10, 2013
Yeah sounds like my house..........NOT

Son gets home from school and puts his things neatly away 2: Son asks if you need help with anything 3: Son does his homework.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Once I dug out an old home economics book and took it to work so everyone could ge a good laugh. It had a family schedule in it. My favorite was: 1: Son gets home from school and puts his things neatly away 2: Son asks if you need help with anything 3: Son does his homework.
We laughed hard at that one. If that happened, I would have: 1: called the school principal to see what he had done an 2: called the police to see what he was wanted for.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18039 Dec 10, 2013
What a great son.
Look at this I'm FINALLY keeping some of this straight. He's Kim's ( wonderful DIL's) husband.
Murph wrote:
PS That wasn't fair to my youngest son. When his daddy had a stroke, he pretty much put his teenage life on hold to help me care for him.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18040 Dec 10, 2013
My ex MIL is very prim and proper and wants to make sure everyone is cultured. It's a good thing we divorced when we did, I was running out of excuses to avoid being cultured so much. Seriously, The opera once every 20 years is good enough for me.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
You are lucky. Mine was a witch. Thank God, there was geography between us.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18041 Dec 10, 2013
GF..........glad you dumped his ass. Taking orders from a guy........yeah that's going to fly.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#18042 Dec 11, 2013
Good Morning All

One article I read a while back from the 1950's ( those women seemed to always wear dresses to clean the house) said to make sure you always freshen up and primp yourself before your husband comes home from work.

Some of that BS is just plain crazy!!!!!!!!!!
Murph

Hutchinson, KS

#18046 Dec 11, 2013
LizW wrote:
What a great son.
Look at this I'm FINALLY keeping some of this straight. He's Kim's ( wonderful DIL's) husband.<quoted text>
You got it! You are family now.
When one of the kids brings someone new to the house, someone always introduces everyone, then the new person gets a stricken look on his/her face when I inform them that there will be a pop quiz on all of this later.
Big dawg

Trenton, FL

#18047 Dec 11, 2013
Good evening all what's happening in Orlando ? Not too much happening in n. w. fla. looking to make friends anybody out there

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18048 Dec 11, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not?
*blink**blink*
That might explain the flying cookware....

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18049 Dec 11, 2013
The Real Missyfit wrote:
I ride my bike alone. Weeeeeeeee
Well if you weren't doing 90 and running over everyone on your menstrual cycle you might find the right person one day.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr USAsince1680 1,382,088
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 3 hr BigD LVMc 761
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,042
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 4 hr JoeBakRotsInHell 134
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 18,974
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Isabella Fireray 12,647
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,631
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 20 hr Maverick 808 513,230
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages