“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#17870 Nov 21, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ is a sociopath! He has a pattern of abuse towards women and what he feels are minorities. There is no bigger coward than a man abusing women. He called 911 to make up his own version, then tries to come across as a cool, calm and collected person. IMO it's just a matter of time before he kills another person.
He can no longer have guns in his possession and is wearing an ankle monitor. I did love it when he was served divorce papers while in jail...lol.
Going to have a very full house on Thanksgiving! I love it. I hope we get some snow too. Anyone heard from Mousie? I sent her a private message. She is in my prayers, no word back yet.
Hi Mary! Long Time No See! I hope you're doing well.

We share the same feelings about GZ. I think he is mentally ill and will hurt someone again soon. I can't believe he is able to own a gun. I do believe with or without a gun, this guy is a ticking time bomb to be avoided like the plague. Too bad there aren't enough laws to force him to get help.

Happy Turkey time to you.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17871 Nov 21, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ruby..looking forward to reading it. I finally had to get a Kindle because my eyes have gotten so bad I couldn't read a book, but have been able to now because you can enlarge the print.
As long as I have my reading glasses I do okay with books.
I think Mousie has a Kindle and really likes it.
Before I would give up reading, I too, would get a Kindle.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17872 Nov 22, 2013
Good Morning All

Tribe nice to see you and I hope everything is going well.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#17873 Nov 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Tribe nice to see you and I hope everything is going well.
Don't you be calling me crazy.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17874 Nov 22, 2013
I don't think anyone has heard from Mousie. Hopefully soon she'll drop in.

Are you all prepared for your Thanksgiving guests? We're going to my sister's, but I'm going the night before and helping her with the Turkey and the rest of the dinner. Her son will be home from son and she's very much looking forward to that.

I agree George Z has mental health issues and should never be able to own a gun, however right from the get go this latest story just didn't sound on the level to me. I read something the other day that there was even food thrown outside. Now that's really strange. Not to mention the GF and her Mother shopping around from interviews before this even occurred. I also get the impression that the GF never told George she wasn't pregnant. It's sounding more and more like they knew his history and that he'd explode and they were just trying to make it all happen.

Ewe I don't even want to think about the sex tape. That's just plain gross.
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
GZ is a sociopath! He has a pattern of abuse towards women and what he feels are minorities. There is no bigger coward than a man abusing women. He called 911 to make up his own version, then tries to come across as a cool, calm and collected person. IMO it's just a matter of time before he kills another person.
He can no longer have guns in his possession and is wearing an ankle monitor. I did love it when he was served divorce papers while in jail...lol.
Going to have a very full house on Thanksgiving! I love it. I hope we get some snow too. Anyone heard from Mousie? I sent her a private message. She is in my prayers, no word back yet.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17875 Nov 22, 2013
LOL..........Not only do I have topix issues, I have a new computer and have no clue what I'm going or where anything is anymore. I'm not liking this new version of windows. I even had to upgrade my AOL, old old version 9.1 was only about 10 years old and I was finally just understanding it, now they had to go and screw that up for me too.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't remember where they were Ruby. I think I must have fell into a sinkhole. I can't sign in. Is there such thing as a computer just being too old?
I have to make the page smaller in order to see the sign in avatar STM told me about. The blue banner is upside-down on my screen, and it will not let me sign in when I hit the sign in and doesn't respond at all when I hit the picture avatar.
:-(

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17876 Nov 22, 2013
I heard about it on Marc Klass's website. Oh boy did he tear her apart for being a scammer , then he was taking some heat for talking ill of the dead.
I like Marc but he started off his post with " I have some good news and then announced she was dead.
I'm not into those psychic's, fortune tellers or that other BS but still he carried it too far.
rubygoober wrote:
Sylvia Browne, the psychic has died~
I wonder if she "saw" that coming?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17877 Nov 22, 2013
I'm wondering if there was some type of tainted medicine, food product or something in the house that they both could have ingested. Also if there were any similar deaths in the area they lived in. Problem is I doubt LE held onto anything that could be tested.
JaneDear wrote:
Good morning everyone.
Have you seen this this?
I always thought her death was strange...
'New toxicology results paid for by the father of Brittany Murphy claim that the "Clueless" actress may have been poisoned before her death.
The independent analysis ordered by dad Angelo Bertolotti found high levels of toxic metals, including Barium, which is used in some rat poisons, in hair that reportedly belonged to Murphy, Bertolotti claimed Monday.'
http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/goss...
(Her husband died 5 months later with the same symptoms)
CayleesGhost

Spring Hill, FL

#17878 Nov 22, 2013
Let me just muscle in here in front of what you've said. Sylvan Learning Centers can help your dyslexia.
LizW wrote:
I don't think anyone has heard from Mousie. Hopefully soon she'll drop in.
Are you all prepared for your Thanksgiving guests? We're going to my sister's, but I'm going the night before and helping her with the Turkey and the rest of the dinner. Her son will be home from son and she's very much looking forward to that.
I agree George Z has mental health issues and should never be able to own a gun, however right from the get go this latest story just didn't sound on the level to me. I read something the other day that there was even food thrown outside. Now that's really strange. Not to mention the GF and her Mother shopping around from interviews before this even occurred. I also get the impression that the GF never told George she wasn't pregnant. It's sounding more and more like they knew his history and that he'd explode and they were just trying to make it all happen.
Ewe I don't even want to think about the sex tape. That's just plain gross.<quoted text>

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17879 Nov 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
I'm wondering if there was some type of tainted medicine, food product or something in the house that they both could have ingested. Also if there were any similar deaths in the area they lived in. Problem is I doubt LE held onto anything that could be tested.<quoted text>
Good morning everyone.
I read her father had to fight the courts in order to get her hair samples.
It looks like they aren't wanting to reopen the case either. I don't understand why. Maybe because of cost or they don't want to admit they may have been... wrong or both? I do hope they reopen the case.
I didn't think about tainted food or medicine, but they'd both been sick with flu like symptoms off and on for quite a while before they died.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#17880 Nov 22, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you Ruby..looking forward to reading it. I finally had to get a Kindle because my eyes have gotten so bad I couldn't read a book, but have been able to now because you can enlarge the print.
I still have my 1st generation Kindle and love it.

Location hidden

#17881 Nov 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL..........you crazy!<quoted text>
Aren't we all.

Location hidden

#17882 Nov 22, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
I still have my 1st generation Kindle and love it.
The new white out screen makes it so much easier to read.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#17883 Nov 22, 2013
Seriously Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
The new white out screen makes it so much easier to read.
I'll go that route when the old one dies.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17885 Nov 23, 2013
Good Morning All

Is anyone else getting snow? The forecast here is calling for snow all day.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17886 Nov 23, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Is anyone else getting snow? The forecast here is calling for snow all day.
It's cold here but no snow I think Sunday we are suppose to get some snow, but we will see. I thought it would snow yesterday it was bitter cold and the sky was white looked like it was gonna snow.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#17887 Nov 23, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
It's cold here but no snow I think Sunday we are suppose to get some snow, but we will see. I thought it would snow yesterday it was bitter cold and the sky was white looked like it was gonna snow.
Shorts weather here. You know, the last couple years, we've had no winter to speak of and I really missed the cooler weather..

Level 7

Location hidden

#17888 Nov 23, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Shorts weather here. You know, the last couple years, we've had no winter to speak of and I really missed the cooler weather..
The cool weather is always nice after a hot summer, but it gets bitter cold here I just hate it.

Level 7

Location hidden

#17890 Nov 23, 2013
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop whining Hal
Stop acting like a fool trash can!
Sniff My Rambler

Davenport, FL

#17893 Nov 23, 2013
Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
You first Hal.
Hey bro! Sniff sniff.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Paris 1,481,965
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 13,133
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 19,319
In car accident ...left disabled 5 hr The Truth 4
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 62,959
loan shark (Dec '11) Thu Loan Offer 38
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Thu truth 7,994

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages