Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17713 Nov 14, 2013
Marcissistmon wrote:
<quoted text>
You girls are so naive here. All of you believe the nonsense that others tell you. There is usually one or two a year that fake some sort of illness for the attention it brings.
How dare you! What kind of person are you to assume someone makes something so serious up. You are sick!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17714 Nov 14, 2013
Marcissistmon wrote:
<quoted text>
You girls are so naive here. All of you believe the nonsense that others tell you. There is usually one or two a year that fake some sort of illness for the attention it brings.
And Mousie isn't one of those people.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17715 Nov 14, 2013
Marcissistmon wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not giver her the benifit of doubt until you have facts?

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17716 Nov 14, 2013
The only thing that surprises me about the cruel
remark made about Mousie is:

What took you so long?

I know what you're referring to and you're way
off base. Mousie knows who her cyber buddies are.

She has been posting with the same posters here
for at least three years.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17717 Nov 14, 2013
Wouldn't it be great if there was an expiration
date on hate?

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#17718 Nov 14, 2013

Of course this mornings tune goes out to Mousie:

You Better Be Good To Me (Tina Turner)

What does this lady do to look that darn good in
her 70's???

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#17719 Nov 14, 2013
Naive? Possibly. More like caring, compassionate and kind. Some of these ladies have gone out of their way to help strangers, to offer encouraging words, and just to be out and out nice. No one has to prove anything to the doubters.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#17720 Nov 14, 2013
Always be kind, because everyone is fighting a hard battle.

Plato

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17721 Nov 14, 2013

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#17722 Nov 14, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
And Mousie isn't one of those people.
I would trust your opinion, you know her so it's a friend. You all took my post as accusing this Mousie as a liar. Not so, just have seen too many older posters that out right lied for the attention.

I hope you are OK Mousie, you get the benefit of the doubt from your friends... Topix is the wild wild west, doing my best.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#17723 Nov 14, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
LOL, That's a film that has been around for some time. There are several more...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17724 Nov 14, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I would trust your opinion, you know her so it's a friend. You all took my post as accusing this Mousie as a liar. Not so, just have seen too many older posters that out right lied for the attention.
I hope you are OK Mousie, you get the benefit of the doubt from your friends... Topix is the wild wild west, doing my best.
Oops! You forgot to log into your other account! That's funny, you have so many log ins you forget who you're posting as..

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17727 Nov 14, 2013
The Real Missyfit wrote:
I know when I use this hat I confuse it with my real Missy regular monicker.
Welcome to Cheers...where everybody knows your name..did you forget your Mon Cherie hat too? Better throw that one in for good measure.
Peaches

United States

#17728 Nov 14, 2013
Must be brownie time again,lol...

Location hidden

#17729 Nov 14, 2013
Peaches wrote:
Must be brownie time again,lol...
<<< Herb here...Peaches..I've missed you're name at Cheers! You like your brownies with icing, whipped cream or ice cream?

“Illegitimi non carborundum”

Since: Apr 10

#17730 Nov 14, 2013
Frozenbeaver wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess for you doing your best means you try to not be a cynical ahole but don't succeed? Your statement was taken exactly the way it was put out there. I know the posters here that I am familiar with would rather reach out to help and encourage a fellow poster vs being cynical and negative. So what if someone pulls a fast one now and then? That is on them, not us. Those that find satisfaction in dwelling on the negative and throwing it in our faces are really showing us their character and it isn't pretty.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#17731 Nov 14, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Wouldn't it be great if there was an expiration
date on hate?
Yeah, they can put it next to the grade stamp on their foreheads.

Location hidden

#17732 Nov 14, 2013
We are friends that have posted together for a few years, we know each other, we have laughed and cried with each other. We have shared our families with each other.

What is the purpose of someone to come here and post negative, nasty comments about a good friend of ours, who is having health problems that we are concerned about?

People who never post on this thread, only jump in to make negative, rude comments about posters here.

Sad, pathetic, hiding behind a computer screen..and I bet in real life they are very nice people. At least I hope so.

Location hidden

#17733 Nov 15, 2013
DazzleDat wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess for you doing your best means you try to not be a cynical ahole but don't succeed? Your statement was taken exactly the way it was put out there. I know the posters here that I am familiar with would rather reach out to help and encourage a fellow poster vs being cynical and negative. So what if someone pulls a fast one now and then? That is on them, not us. Those that find satisfaction in dwelling on the negative and throwing it in our faces are really showing us their character and it isn't pretty.
Great post..100% agree with what you have said.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17734 Nov 15, 2013
Good Morning All

Luckily I don't think many read back on this thread so let's just move the thread forward and give our friend who we've posted with for years a nice welcome back.

Ricky..........we need some jokes

Race..........now you know I would never ask unless I was desperate but since it's almost the holiday season how about some of your recipes ( I said I was desperate).

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ritedownthemiddle 1,459,401
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 62,339
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 19,229
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) 6 hr Brian_G 7,945
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 7 hr zazz 98,274
News Judge's brother, a convicted murderer, is back ... (Mar '08) 11 hr flbadcatowner 84
News Doctor offering 'chelation therapy' has office ... (Apr '08) Tue Debbieg1 10

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages