|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I Be Mousie wrote:
I so want turkey and dumplings,not too long away.
Before you know it! We're all thinking of you each and every day, too.

Since: Oct 13

@ my house

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

covcas wrote:
Dear Sniff--so why do you read here? Chill out and let us old buzzards just chit chat.
I was just passing through. Go for it Buzz!

@ my house

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

covcas wrote:
Dear Sniff--so why do you read here? Chill out and let us old buzzards just chit chat.
I myself am an old buzzard, was just teasing. I love cornbread too,w/ham and pinto beans.

Since: Jan 12

Tunnel Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

covcas wrote:
<quoted text>You can bring the napkins, too, if that will make you feel better.
I just want to know why I can't cook something to bring~~
I can understand why we discourage Race from bringing
food unless it comes from a respectable deli...

@ my house

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I just want to know why I can't cook something to bring~~
I can understand why we discourage Race from bringing
food unless it comes from a respectable deli...
Does anyone live in reality here?

Since: Jan 12

Tunnel Hill, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

nope

@ my house

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

rubygoober wrote:
nope
LOL

“Hiding”

Level 8

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Sniff my Gloomy Darwin wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that town close to Timbuktu?

“Hiding”

Level 8

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

You buzzards are pretty boring.
I'm not a buzzard, I just play one on Topix.

“Elegant Roses”

Since: Jun 09

Cov's hooking workshop

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a buzzard, I just play one on Topix.
Hi Mav. Well, you know what they say--if you can't soar with the eagles, you can post with the buzzards.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

I think we need to give the poster doing a "fly by" a piece of Halloween candy, so she can fly by to the other Topix Forums.

I do like the great costume she wears.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a buzzard, I just play one on Topix.
Hey Maverick..did you stay at a Holiday Inn last night also?? I thought I saw you there? Good looking fella'.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Now, why would we want to do that?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Hey Spooky..Just catching up with reading posts,,saw your post about soup beans and corn bread.. being a OH, WV thing..my family is originally from KY..and that was a KY meal too.

My grandmother made the best corn bread ever..she made it in a cast iron skillet, on top of a stove, then put it in a oven, it wasn't the sweet bread we make today, it was so good. And no one in our in our family has the recipe.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

New Port Richey, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I reported it!
Can't believe you would report what I have taken years to admit to anyone. You are cruel and unusual, you all are.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Whoo Hoo Missy..you at the hospital waiting on that beautiful little g.daughter being born?..

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 30, 2013

Fake Kool-Aid-Kid..please take the conversation you are trying to start and claims of abuse you profess, to another Forum..Or start your own Forum, FB site for this.

I feel sorry for you and if you were truly abused, why would you want to post this on a Chat site?

Possibly Topix has a Parental site where you can converse with persons who have experienced what you have. Whatever that is.

God Bless you and hope you will get counseling and find peace in your life.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Good Morning All

Is Missy at the hospital? Last I knew she was talking about soaking her cornbread in milk and just the thought of it was making me ill.

Do you all make cornbread stuffing for Thanksgiving? My sister in law made it once and none of us were that fond of it.

“ON TRAIL W / DONKEY!”

Level 5

Since: Oct 08

I HAVE BAD JOCK ITCH!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

She snapped awake out of a deep sleep, screaming aloud in terror. In her nightmare, a large white wolf had been chasing her around and around the house, gaining on her with every step until it finally pounced on her and ripped out her throat. She lay shaking for hours, unable to sleep after such a terrifying dream.
But morning finally arrived, and the day was completely normal. Celia forgot all about her dream, until the moment her parents reminded her that they would be going out that night to celebrate their anniversary. Celia turned milk-white. In her dream, the white wolf had come to kill her while her parents were out celebrating their anniversary! She started shaking and begging them not to go. Her parents were astonished at her behavior, and finally shamed her into staying home alone that night.
Fearfully, Celia locked herself into the house as soon as her parents left, checking every door and every window. She tried to laugh it off as she got into bed, and finally she shook off her irrational fear and fell asleep.
Celia snapped awake suddenly, every muscle tense. She heard the tinkling of falling glass from a broken window, and the snuffling sound of a snout pressed to the floor. It was the sound of a hunting wolf. A werewolf. Real wolves did not break into houses when there was plenty of game outside. She could hear the click-clicking of the creature’s claws on the wooden floor. The musky, foul smell of wet animal fur combined with the meaty breath of a carnivore, drifted into the room.
She could hear the werewolf’s panting right outside her bedroom. Then her body was out of bed and she sped through the bathroom and down the back stairs. She heard a soft growl and then the sound of animal feet pursuing her as she raced down the steps and tore open the back door. A glance at the window beside her showed a reflection of the werewolf leaping down the last few steps behind her.
Celia’s feet screamed in protest as she ran painfully across the sharp gravel driveway toward the tool shed with its shovels and baseball bats. Anything she could use as a weapon. But the huge, red-eyed wolf was suddenly between her and the toolshed, stalking toward her. The cold wind pierced her skin as she turned and fled around the side of the house. She gasped as the white wolf howled and took off after her. She could hear the terrifying sound of the creature’s pounding feet.
Faster, faster, she commanded her legs, panting desperately against the fear choking her. She would run around the house and back down the driveway, she thought with the clarity of sheer horror. She felt the wolf snap at her back leg and felt the sting of teeth. She put on speed.
The wolf veered away from her suddenly, and she felt a rush of hope. She couldn’t hear the wolf now, couldn’t see it in the cloud-darkened night. She kept running around the house, heading back toward the tool shed. To her intense relief, she heard the sound of a car coming down the road in front of her house. Her parents were back and would save her from the wolf!
Then her heart stopped in panic as she turned the last corner and saw the shape of the white wolf as it stood balanced on the porch railing right in front of her. It sprang upon Celia, huge teeth tearing into her flesh and ripping out her throat. She fell under the weight of its body, hot blood spilling all over the ground, and died seconds after she hit the ground. One minute later, her parent's car pulled into the driveway, its headlights blinding the white wolf as it pulled toward the house. Frightened, the wolf backed away from its kill and then ran away.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Haha I am on my way to the hospital. Heading that way!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

16 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 4 min Lon Spector 133
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,079,031
last post wins! (Jul '11) 33 min PATHETIC PRINCESS 5,274
What life is like for Casey Anthony 42 min Lon Spector 35
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Children should be loved 96,315
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 hr ritedownthemiddle 45,769
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 7 hr Mary NY 6
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 hr n-dis-grace 483,827
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••