Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17491 Nov 3, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it Curlie would prefer you get her the Snore no More. He's tired of hearing the windows rattle.
LOL

The Snore no More is a boxing glove on a stick...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17492 Nov 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll need a clap on clap off.
An electric heated snuggle in leopard print.
A roll around toilet with a hydraulic toilet seat.
A couple of quilted bed jackets, Joan Crawford style
for when I have company.
Oh ho
It's not enough that you just lay around in the bed all day...
Now you're trying to get all highfalutin on us.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17493 Nov 3, 2013
I have to find the saying I have about "why is it big spiders always hide in my bedroom and I am so afraid of them...I'm afraid of Johnny Depp too.BUT... something like that.

Race Jr.. is such a wimp when it comes to spiders, screams, runs, stutters..Mom. Mom Spiiiidddeeerrr!

I kill it and shake my head, and this young man is defending our country?.

I'm also a mess, same as many of us here..but hey we're Happy Messes!

Location hidden

#17494 Nov 3, 2013
LOL..looks like our partay retirees have turned in for the night! Yep..Snore no More in their Christmas Stockings this year.

Heh, Heh, Heh,,can you imagine us sending Ruby the "Clap On/Clap Off Clapper..Curlie is all snuggled down with her in her domain, every time she snores, lights on, lights off?

We better re-think this gift, last I heard, Murder is a Capital Offense in her neck of the woods.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17495 Nov 3, 2013
Thing One wasn't feeling well and stayed home alone the other day while Two and I went to the store.
We had some drop in company while I was gone.

Thing doesn't open the door for anyone...even if she knows them.

The drop ins rang the door bell...then knocked on the front door...went around to the side door and knocked and also knocked on the back door.

The deal is...they also tried to OPEN the doors.
Thing could hear them jiggling the door knobs...
She also heard one of them ask, "Why would she lock up her house?"
Scared the beejebus out of Thing.

I'm wondering what they would have done if my doors weren't locked.
I'm wondering if they would have just come on in and made themselves at home or what.
jeez..who does that?

What do you all think?
Should I say something to them or just let it go?
They aren't close friends...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17497 Nov 3, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_YFk4b6yeX4XX
Chin Hair!
Thank goodness you're here!
It's starting to get cold out...
I'm going to grow out my chin hair and use it as a neck scarf.

Location hidden

#17498 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear..this is scary. If they are young teenage boys doing this.. I would talk to them and put the fear of God in them, I would also talk to their parents and the Police.

I know this sounds cruel, but if I ever saw or could prove someone ever harmed my child, let alone brutalized them or killed them or even my dogs.. I would kill the person, dead. I would face the rest of my life in jail or the death penalty.

Why would you let something like this happen if someone is trying to get into your house?

You're daughters are your main concern, not some punk kids that want to scare them and you?

Put your Cowgirl boots on with the metal points and go kick butt.

Location hidden

#17499 Nov 3, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_YFk4b6yeX4XX
Hey Jane Chin Hair..having a lonely night? No one wants to hear about your chin hair on the other Topix Forums? You want to put your name in our Christmas jar..we're drawing names. I'm sure there is someone that will draw your name and get you a year supply of Bic's.

Goodness dear, if you have that much hair on your chin, I can't imagine what you are cultivating on your Neverland!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17500 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
JaneDear..this is scary. If they are young teenage boys doing this.. I would talk to them and put the fear of God in them, I would also talk to their parents and the Police.
I know this sounds cruel, but if I ever saw or could prove someone ever harmed my child, let alone brutalized them or killed them or even my dogs.. I would kill the person, dead. I would face the rest of my life in jail or the death penalty.
Why would you let something like this happen if someone is trying to get into your house?
You're daughters are your main concern, not some punk kids that want to scare them and you?
Put your Cowgirl boots on with the metal points and go kick butt.
Oh no, they are adults. My so called friends.
They didn't know Thing was home and my car was gone.
Maybe they thought my car was parked in the garage and we just didn't hear the door. I don't know what their deal was.
It is weird.

I was actually pretty pissed at the time. I mean, WTH?!
Thing called me and was talking to me while this was going on.
She wanted to call the police but because of who they are...I just told her to hang tight and I rushed right home.

I've talked to a couple of other people about it and they think I'm over reacting and that I should just let it go.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17501 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jane Chin Hair..having a lonely night? No one wants to hear about your chin hair on the other Topix Forums? You want to put your name in our Christmas jar..we're drawing names. I'm sure there is someone that will draw your name and get you a year supply of Bic's.
Goodness dear, if you have that much hair on your chin, I can't imagine what you are cultivating on your Neverland!
LMBO
*gasp*
ROFL!

Location hidden

#17502 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no, they are adults. My so called friends.
They didn't know Thing was home and my car was gone.
Maybe they thought my car was parked in the garage and we just didn't hear the door. I don't know what their deal was.
It is weird.
I was actually pretty pissed at the time. I mean, WTH?!
Thing called me and was talking to me while this was going on.
She wanted to call the police but because of who they are...I just told her to hang tight and I rushed right home.
I've talked to a couple of other people about it and they think I'm over reacting and that I should just let it go.
Why shouldn't a mother over react? We don't want our kids to grow up in fear, but to be aware of what's around them.

We know the world is a scary place, and everything things our kids think they can get away with, we did the same thing at their age. That's why they can't understand we have "eyes in the back of our heads".

I'm glad you rushed right home and were there, and we know how kids are, have to give them their space, thay don't understand. parents are so old and never did what they do. But we did! Just without cell phones. computers, Skype..etc..we got in cars and hunted them down..at the local drive in.

I'm sure Thing did not engourage this, shoot maybe just flirted with a boy, but if he took it that far to show up at your house and scare her..he took it too far.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17503 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why shouldn't a mother over react? We don't want our kids to grow up in fear, but to be aware of what's around them.
We know the world is a scary place, and everything things our kids think they can get away with, we did the same thing at their age. That's why they can't understand we have "eyes in the back of our heads".
I'm glad you rushed right home and were there, and we know how kids are, have to give them their space, thay don't understand. parents are so old and never did what they do. But we did! Just without cell phones. computers, Skype..etc..we got in cars and hunted them down..at the local drive in.
I'm sure Thing did not engourage this, shoot maybe just flirted with a boy, but if he took it that far to show up at your house and scare her..he took it too far.
If it was just a boy...that'd be a lot easier to deal with...
I think.

Location hidden

#17504 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
LMBO
*gasp*
ROFL!
Stop it Jane. I want everyone here to collect money to buy your minion that wants to be you, that "NO NO" gadget (as seen on TV) that eliminates hair forever. I mean really, who wants to get up every morning at 5:00am.shower and shave? Go to work, then out with co-workers for after work cocktails and have a 5:00 o'clock shadow? And dressed as a woman?

We need to help her out with this..Maybe a Christmas collection, let her play Santa Claus at the mall for Christmas. She is pretty cute with that beard, but last year she scared the kids with the soprano.. HO. HO. HO.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17505 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it Jane. I want everyone here to collect money to buy your minion that wants to be you, that "NO NO" gadget (as seen on TV) that eliminates hair forever. I mean really, who wants to get up every morning at 5:00am.shower and shave? Go to work, then out with co-workers for after work cocktails and have a 5:00 o'clock shadow? And dressed as a woman?
We need to help her out with this..Maybe a Christmas collection, let her play Santa Claus at the mall for Christmas. She is pretty cute with that beard, but last year she scared the kids with the soprano.. HO. HO. HO.
I say we cover her in duct tape and yell... PULL!

Location hidden

#17506 Nov 3, 2013
I have to say Good Night..the doctor keeps warning me about staying up all night, flying around, sucking peoples blood and hanging upside down all day. Something about the blood rushing to my head from all this swinging I do.

Glad to see you here as well as all our old friends from other Topix Forums.

Time to take the hate, nonsense out and put the fun back in.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17507 Nov 3, 2013
Have a good night, Race.
It's been fun!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#17509 Nov 4, 2013
Good Morning All

LG if these are just long time friends that would never present any danger I would just let the door jiggling go.
How's thing 2 liking middle school? Any more BF's or dances?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#17510 Nov 4, 2013
LOL..........I don't see any good reason why you or anyone else here would have to change out of their flannels. In case you haven't noticed we aren't that fancy around here.
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Mid-morning to early afternoon works for me--as long as I don't have to change out of the flannels.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#17511 Nov 4, 2013
I heard that!
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would we expect you to change out of your flannels, when we've been putting up with Liz wearing the same sweat suit for 5yrs?
I bet Mr. Whipple gave that to her and he splashed "Brut" all over it.
When Liz shows up, pretend I'm not here, just a figament of the imagine.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#17512 Nov 4, 2013
Race Jr is a big, handsome guy and now you just ruined his Macho image.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
I have to find the saying I have about "why is it big spiders always hide in my bedroom and I am so afraid of them...I'm afraid of Johnny Depp too.BUT... something like that.
Race Jr.. is such a wimp when it comes to spiders, screams, runs, stutters..Mom. Mom Spiiiidddeeerrr!
I kill it and shake my head, and this young man is defending our country?.
I'm also a mess, same as many of us here..but hey we're Happy Messes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Grey Gobbler 1,262,114
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 25 min Maggie McGee 72,425
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 48 min EXECUTE KID KILLERS 501,360
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot 54,329
News Etihad Airways President and CEO Addresses the ... 5 hr flightdeck 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 12,715
two words (Jul '10) 8 hr Princess Hey 27,330
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages