Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17472 Nov 3, 2013
covcas wrote:
OMG--you two old bats are on a roll here. Don't either of you ever sleep? On topix 24/7/365. Take a break--get some fresh air.
<<< waving hey to Cov! Now you know I cover the all night shift, between flying in & out to get my blood supply. Ruby covers any shift when she can get out of bed..which hasn't been much lately. Liz does her part on the morning shift, but to tell you the truth, I think she's back with Mr. Whipple and doesn't want us to know. Missy has been busy helping with her beautiful, new little grandbaby. Last I heard, JaneDear ran off with a young cowboy riding behind him on the mechanical bull. Mousie is working very hard on getting healthy again, so she gets a pass.

All our other friends, stop in and say Hey when they can.

So, Ms. Retiree..what shift do you want to take?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#17473 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
<<< waving hey to Cov! Now you know I cover the all night shift, between flying in & out to get my blood supply. Ruby covers any shift when she can get out of bed..which hasn't been much lately. Liz does her part on the morning shift, but to tell you the truth, I think she's back with Mr. Whipple and doesn't want us to know. Missy has been busy helping with her beautiful, new little grandbaby. Last I heard, JaneDear ran off with a young cowboy riding behind him on the mechanical bull. Mousie is working very hard on getting healthy again, so she gets a pass.
Mid-morning to early afternoon works for me--as long as I don't have to change out of the flannels.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17474 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Ruby..yes it is dark out and the date is December 1st. We drew names for Christmas presents and I got your name.
Anything in particular you want or NEED??
New flannel jammies with hood, trap door and feet? Any particular color or pattern?
New sleep mask?
Muk Luks?
New "as seen on tv" icy cold pillow, for hot flashes?
Battery heated mittens?
Bedroom blackout curtains?
A bedroom door knob hangar that says "Shhhh, Mrs. Rip Van Winkle lives here"?
Isn't retirement just wonderful?
I'll need a clap on clap off.
An electric heated snuggle in leopard print.
A roll around toilet with a hydraulic toilet seat.
A couple of quilted bed jackets, Joan Crawford style
for when I have company.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17475 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright...alright..I'm baaack. My broom stalled out somewhere over Timbuktu anyway. They just don't make 'em like they used too.
By the way, I think that cowboy was more into the bulls than the fillies...if you know what I mean! And I ain't livin on no Brokeback Mountain.(Not that there's anything wrong with that)

I'm glad you're back to posting. It's nice to take a break every now and then.
I see Miss Minnie is back too.
Whoo hoo!
Now let's get this partay started!

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17476 Nov 3, 2013
covcas wrote:
OMG--you two old bats are on a roll here. Don't either of you ever sleep? On topix 24/7/365. Take a break--get some fresh air.
I have a cot next to the computer, just in case I need to fall
over on it and take a cat nap...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17477 Nov 3, 2013
Missy,
CONGRATS!!
I bet the little pumpkin baby is adorable.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17478 Nov 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
for when I have company.
We'll take up a collection just so we can get you all of these nice gifts.

Any of these bed jackets suit your fancy?

https://www.google.com/search...

Location hidden

#17479 Nov 3, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Mid-morning to early afternoon works for me--as long as I don't have to change out of the flannels.
Why would we expect you to change out of your flannels, when we've been putting up with Liz wearing the same sweat suit for 5yrs?

I bet Mr. Whipple gave that to her and he splashed "Brut" all over it.

When Liz shows up, pretend I'm not here, just a figament of the imagine.

Location hidden

#17480 Nov 3, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
for when I have company.
Wow..I didn't know you had such expensive taste Ruby! You be Puttin' on the Ritz in a Joan Crawford bed jacket! If Cov still has all those sequined, feathered G-strings..she could make you an original one of a kind...not only can she bake delicious cookies...she can sew too.

Location hidden

#17481 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Alright...alright..I'm baaack. My broom stalled out somewhere over Timbuktu anyway. They just don't make 'em like they used too.
By the way, I think that cowboy was more into the bulls than the fillies...if you know what I mean! And I ain't livin on no Brokeback Mountain.(Not that there's anything wrong with that)
I'm glad you're back to posting. It's nice to take a break every now and then.
I see Miss Minnie is back too.
Whoo hoo!
Now let's get this partay started!
It's terrible to have to make up tall tales to get some of our favorite people to show up. I was really getting worried that you had run off with a real bull (if you get my drift), oh, you know someone that like Johnny Depp), never to be seen or heard from again.

Glad all is well with you. Rumor has it that you got your concealed weapons license and a Winchester Special, to chase off all the boys that want to date your daughters. Seems like only yesterday, you were cutting peanut butter out of their hair.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17482 Nov 3, 2013
I can't decide what to get for Ruby.

It's a toss up between the Snore no More and the
Grow Your own venus Fly Trap...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17483 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Missy,
CONGRATS!!
I bet the little pumpkin baby is adorable.
Thanks, she is adorable. I could sit and hold her all day.

“Dragon my tail.”

Wherever

#17484 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
Rumor has it Curlie would prefer you get her the Snore no More. He's tired of hearing the windows rattle.

Location hidden

#17485 Nov 3, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
I like your ideas.

Maybe we can find her a Chia Pet that grows it's own jammies too.

Location hidden

#17486 Nov 3, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks, she is adorable. I could sit and hold her all day.
Hey woman..yes she is. Cute as can be with that little button nose. Loved the pic. of your hubby with his uniform on, holding her, she was just staring at him they were just smiling.

I think he's smitten!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17487 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey woman..yes she is. Cute as can be with that little button nose. Loved the pic. of your hubby with his uniform on, holding her, she was just staring at him they were just smiling.
I think he's smitten!
She sure won her Grandpa over!

Location hidden

#17488 Nov 3, 2013
Anyone here that has any leftover dinner or "cookie's" they want to bring in, before they leave for they go back to bed.

Some of us have to stay up all night and hold down the fort!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17489 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Anyone here that has any leftover dinner or "cookie's" they want to bring in, before they leave for they go back to bed.
Some of us have to stay up all night and hold down the fort!
I brought cake balls.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17490 Nov 3, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
It's terrible to have to make up tall tales to get some of our favorite people to show up. I was really getting worried that you had run off with a real bull (if you get my drift), oh, you know someone that like Johnny Depp), never to be seen or heard from again.
Glad all is well with you. Rumor has it that you got your concealed weapons license and a Winchester Special, to chase off all the boys that want to date your daughters. Seems like only yesterday, you were cutting peanut butter out of their hair.
I run away with Johnny every night in my dreams.
I swear he gets even better looking the older he gets.

The girls are a mess, for sure. I have no idea where they get it from.
Must be from their dad's side...

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#17491 Nov 3, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text>Rumor has it Curlie would prefer you get her the Snore no More. He's tired of hearing the windows rattle.
LOL

The Snore no More is a boxing glove on a stick...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min Yeah 1,496,771
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 41 min Princess Hey 19,486
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Well Well 63,270
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 73,759
Trump to "little people" supporters: Don't get too 7 hr curt 2
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 11 hr Murphey_Law 512,915
www.toilettrolls.com 11 hr www.toilettrolls.com 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages