Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17181 Oct 20, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =LnZsUTJE-LUXX
Pretty song and video~~
Time Passages (Al Stewart)
Hope your leg is feeling better. Folding lawn chairs are dangerous!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#17182 Oct 21, 2013
Good Morning All

Ruby I hope your leg is better.
Mousie how was your weekend?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17183 Oct 21, 2013
Hopefully the new mini you will arrive this week.

It sounds like oldest GD is turning into a diva! Just wait until she has a prom to go to. That might be a real nightmare. Then my daughter went to her proms I'm not kidding we saw at least a hundred dresses. We hit every dress shop, department store and bridal shop in the area. I was ready to pull my hair out.
For some reason we lucked out on wedding dresses. I was dreading that but we only ended up going to 3 stores and trying on about 15 dresses before she found one she liked.

LOL..........she would come out of the dressing room and ask if I liked the 1st, 3rd or 7th one better. WTF..........they all looked the same.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I wish the mini Missy would hurry up and arrive, her mom isn't feeling well at all.
How cold is it in NY? It's been nippy here, I don't like it, I had to turn my heat on. Last year I bought the GD a new coat to put up for this year. I bought it a size bigger then what she wore last year. She put the coat on this morning and it was way to small for her, but her last years coat still fit her. I am thinking the new coat was sized wrong. I am glad her last years coat still fits because I went to the mall today and I couldn't find any coats that she liked. The girl is starting to get very picky..every coat we seen she would say the style isn't her style or she didn't like the sleeves. Something was wrong with every one of them. Lol

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17184 Oct 21, 2013
Oldest son came over the other day and I told him I liked his tie. He said he went to Macy's and bought a couple new ties because they were having a sale with the lowest prices of the season.

Now growing up we were at the mall at least once a week. How does that boy not know that those stores have a lowest price of the season sale every week??????????
Murph

Wichita, KS

#17185 Oct 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
Oldest son came over the other day and I told him I liked his tie. He said he went to Macy's and bought a couple new ties because they were having a sale with the lowest prices of the season.
Now growing up we were at the mall at least once a week. How does that boy not know that those stores have a lowest price of the season sale every week??????????
Good morning. I hope all of you are doing something fun today.

Race--I have my Kung Fu suit on and I'm ready to tackle anything this morning.

Liz--I sure remember the days when the kids and I would load up on a weekend and drive to Joplin or Bartlesville to shop. My best shopping was done when I had to go out of town for meetings and would be free from 5 PM on. My staff and I would hit the stores that we usually didn't access to, and we would shop like crazy. By Thanksgiving, I would have my Christmas shopping done. Of course, back then my family was about 1/3 the size it is now.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17186 Oct 21, 2013
Good morning~~
Is it just me, or is Jim Carrey painful to watch?
He's just not funny to me.

For comedy, I'll take Jack Black over Jim Carrey.
JB was wonderful in the movie, Bernie.
Shirley McLaine is great in it, too...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#17187 Oct 21, 2013
Special shout out to Mr & Mrs Mousie this morning~~

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#17188 Oct 21, 2013
Thinking I could get used to this retirement thing very quickly. I have a to do list, but there's no hurry on any of it--at this point, I have way more time than money. LOL. I'm going to relax for at least a week before I even worry about the to do list. I understand why some have cut off the cable, etc--there's so much more to do and I enjoy my music way more than sitting here watching the tube. The world is my oyster!

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

United States

#17189 Oct 21, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
Special shout out to Mr & Mrs Mousie this morning~~
Hey Mrs.Ruby..I am doing pretty good.One of the tubes in my back
has been giving me fits.Nurse came today and changed the dressing said it was a little red and had discharge. She will be back Wed.Glad when they come out. Just a little over 2 wks to go.
Hope you had a great day.

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#17190 Oct 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Mrs.Ruby..I am doing pretty good.One of the tubes in my back
has been giving me fits.Nurse came today and changed the dressing said it was a little red and had discharge. She will be back Wed.Glad when they come out. Just a little over 2 wks to go.
Hope you had a great day.
Hey there! Is there someone who will let us know how you're doing? And if you say it's Chrissyface, you're going to get smacked!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#17191 Oct 21, 2013
Hope everyone had a great weekend. Brrrrr.winter is setting in here in OH.

I heard Cov got a new " Gold Cadillac Limo" as a retirement gift..get ready she's picking all of us up next week..We're going to Vegas..catch is we all have to be Elvis impersonators.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17192 Oct 22, 2013
Good Morning All

Race same here. Today's high is suppose to be 50.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17193 Oct 22, 2013
I don't like when you wear the Kung Fu suit. You start acting all wild and crazy; and then everyone has to scramble around trying to raise bail money.

Murph I know you don't live close to malls but do you have any strip malls in your area or a village with little shops?

We lived close to malls but the downtown stores always had the better selection ( downtown is gone now). I mainly worked in the suburbs but staff meeting were always downtown at the corporate offices. My boss and I would leave a couple hours early just to go shopping before the meeting. Luckily my sister-in-law worked at the bank also and we were able to ditch our bags with her before going to the meeting. Our downtown was so beautifully decorated during the holidays. I really miss it.
Murph wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning. I hope all of you are doing something fun today.
Race--I have my Kung Fu suit on and I'm ready to tackle anything this morning.
Liz--I sure remember the days when the kids and I would load up on a weekend and drive to Joplin or Bartlesville to shop. My best shopping was done when I had to go out of town for meetings and would be free from 5 PM on. My staff and I would hit the stores that we usually didn't access to, and we would shop like crazy. By Thanksgiving, I would have my Christmas shopping done. Of course, back then my family was about 1/3 the size it is now.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

United States

#17194 Oct 22, 2013
covcas wrote:
<quoted text> Hey there! Is there someone who will let us know how you're doing? And if you say it's Chrissyface, you're going to get smacked!
I will p.m you and we can work something out.I still cannot
believe what we all went thru with the Chrissface deal.
I had to give it a lot of thought before I even posted about myself.
I was afraid that some would think it was a another scam deal.
Murph

Wichita, KS

#17195 Oct 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
I don't like when you wear the Kung Fu suit. You start acting all wild and crazy; and then everyone has to scramble around trying to raise bail money.
Murph I know you don't live close to malls but do you have any strip malls in your area or a village with little shops?
We lived close to malls but the downtown stores always had the better selection ( downtown is gone now). I mainly worked in the suburbs but staff meeting were always downtown at the corporate offices. My boss and I would leave a couple hours early just to go shopping before the meeting. Luckily my sister-in-law worked at the bank also and we were able to ditch our bags with her before going to the meeting. Our downtown was so beautifully decorated during the holidays. I really miss it.
<quoted text>
No, we don't have either one. We used to have a tiny strip mall just east of town, with a Walmart, Cato's, Subway, MacDonald's and IGA. Now Walmart is way north and east of where I live and everything is sort of scattered. Downtown we have a gift store, Upscale Country, a Christian book store, and two sports stores.

When we moved here, in 1964, there was a Litwins, Penneys, Sears, Wards, 2 or 3 shoe stores, 2 baby stores, 5 or 6 clothing stores, a five and dime store, etc. Then Walmart came.
There is always a little clothing store or gift store opening, but they rarely last a year.

Level 2

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#17196 Oct 22, 2013
Does anyone know why Hal does nothing but play games? Those people worry me.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#17197 Oct 22, 2013
Oneinsixbillion wrote:
Haha! What really makes you mad is that My Man Hal has all the babes on the game threads while you just keep changing names.
Looks like you are the loser having no fun.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#17198 Oct 22, 2013
Oneinsixbillion wrote:
Probably because he enjoys it..
Chuckie

United States

#17199 Oct 22, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably because he enjoys it..
Aawww,maybe a reality break is good for u sunshine..
Chuckie

United States

#17200 Oct 22, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha! What really makes you mad is that My Man Hal has all the babes on the game threads while you just keep changing names.
Looks like you are the loser having no fun.
Is this a dream or nightmare??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 6 min RuffnReddy 25,561
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,383,621
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Into The Night 59,520
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 24 min Not the Pie 22,970
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 33 min Murphey_Law 513,245
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 18,980
Review: Freeman Security Services (Jun '12) 14 hr Joy Crews 31
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages