“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#16981 Oct 8, 2013
I think it is especially Kool that some folks that met back in 08 on these threads are still around for bragging rights...Still friends ,or,are still talking!:) It warms my heart to know complete strangers so well that we kept in touch all these years later..You Are all kinda sorta,Probably very Important to others as well, not just Joy and I...

Peace of mind is a Terrible thing to waste.+

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#16982 Oct 8, 2013
The new songs from all the young folks is very inspiring!...My own Daughter and SIL have a Band....My Daughter plays the Electric Violin, SIL-bass...They Play together/sing/dance...Their friends round it all out with drums,organ, dry ice mist!! I need to post a couple videos I have...

Look at this kid, just made up a song for his girlfriend!

Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#16983 Oct 8, 2013
marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you think Spooky was lying about me being on vacation? I came back over the weekend & posted today.
What's it to you anyway, Brad? Should I have cleared it with you first?
Brad

Marathon Shores, FL

#16984 Oct 8, 2013

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16986 Oct 8, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
Does Joy have a full beard like me Brad?
Just stop it.

Joy has to be appreciated from those who seek it in life.

It is all about the GREATNESS of WOMEN in General that does it for me.
check this out!

Level 1

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#16987 Oct 8, 2013
Thank you Topix for your Greatness!Speaking Our Minds! Making friends. This is a nice place to put your face.:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16988 Oct 9, 2013
Good Morning All

Mousie if you're reading I hope you're feeling better.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16989 Oct 9, 2013
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Rick,
Sanka was kidding Bro. She loves everyone and is just teasing Rubby...I have known here since like forever...She's good People Man...I miss her unique sense of humor...We all need to laugh!!!
Oops my bad, sorry Sanka!
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16991 Oct 9, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are idiot! Remember your other user name?
Say what?? They told me you were the village idiot. How's the tent doing? Did you graduate to a larger bike yet?

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16992 Oct 9, 2013
Everyone have a great day!!!!! ;)

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16993 Oct 9, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>Say what?? They told me you were the village idiot. How's the tent doing? Did you graduate to a larger bike yet?
Haha, you are in with the dumb and dumber spamming the threads.. Lol! Don't worry about the size of my bike it's custom fit..as big as you are I am sure you would need a large bike..
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16998 Oct 10, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha, you are in with the dumb and dumber spamming the threads.. Lol! Don't worry about the size of my bike it's custom fit..as big as you are I am sure you would need a large bike..
Oh the handicapped delusional one,lol,I bet your's would be custom fit for the over + one....... Maybe you should post a picture of how we never want want to thunder cookie... ;) Take care peaches,lmao.......oh that's right I barely have one,huh! LOL...
Shish Up

Dallas, TX

#16999 Oct 10, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL..ROTFLMAO..who's the troll here? I see Thanks 4 Nothing..posting nonsense and arguing with herself..could that be, that no one will tell her she is stupid with the ignorant posts she has been making..wanting to fight and insult posters? Is this a woman posting or a teen child? Brad called her stupid...what troll's child is playing on her Topix account??
Gee,I wonder where some of the post's disappear too,that reply to you cookie? Oh you who have so many names on Topix!!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17000 Oct 10, 2013
Good Morning All

This is my week for foot injuries. First my sister fell down her basement steps. She sprained foot and is walking around with a boot on her foot.
Then as if football isn't already a big enough disaster this year, yesterday the trainer calls me. During practice Noah intercepted the ball, turned to run with it and end up on the bottom of a group tackle with who he says was a 300 pounder ( looks more like 250) on top of his leg. Now he's in a cast. Oh well it could have been worse. There's one boy on the team who's 6.5 and 350lbs. Noah would have been in a body cast if that kid landed on him.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#17001 Oct 10, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
This is my week for foot injuries. First my sister fell down her basement steps. She sprained foot and is walking around with a boot on her foot.
Then as if football isn't already a big enough disaster this year, yesterday the trainer calls me. During practice Noah intercepted the ball, turned to run with it and end up on the bottom of a group tackle with who he says was a 300 pounder ( looks more like 250) on top of his leg. Now he's in a cast. Oh well it could have been worse. There's one boy on the team who's 6.5 and 350lbs. Noah would have been in a body cast if that kid landed on him.
How long will he be in the cast?

Thing One had been complaining that her knee hurt. I thought maybe she had torn a ligament playing volley ball. Turned out she had a fracture. She spent six weeks sitting on the bench...

Level 7

Location hidden

#17004 Oct 10, 2013
Lol, it sure never took snicker long to make a new name up..he wants everyone to think he is a female, now just how many females would chase after another female on a topix thread for years up on end..and then call them cookies and peaches. Lmao, how gross!

Level 7

Location hidden

#17007 Oct 10, 2013
Sniff my bicycle seat wrote:
<quoted text>
Snicker wants to sniff your bike seat.
Yea, he is gross like that..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17008 Oct 11, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy WTH now Snick wants to sniff your seat. Next she'll want to squeeze your tomatoes! Where do we find these people and more importantly how can we lose them.

BTW.......I started doing some Christmas shopping.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17009 Oct 11, 2013
Ouch. Was she in a cast or did they just wrap it? Is she okay now?

Noah just has a bad sprain. He's pretty much done for the season. He'll be in the cast at least 2 weeks and after that there's only 1 game left, or possibly 2.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
How long will he be in the cast?
Thing One had been complaining that her knee hurt. I thought maybe she had torn a ligament playing volley ball. Turned out she had a fracture. She spent six weeks sitting on the bench...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#17010 Oct 11, 2013
Ding Dong Texas..........Did they name a town after us? I sure hope they don't give us a key to the cty, we'd probably lose it somewhere.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TrumpsBuffoons 1,603,319
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 55 min zazz 98,519
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 3 hr Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) 11 hr Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Sat Patriot AKA Bozo 63,981
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sat Murphey_Law 513,687

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages