Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16878 Oct 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Are you talking about Snow White from Phoenix ? Our crazy friend does use movie names and cartoon characters as ID's but I'm not sure about the Phoenix part. She's more likely to stick to threads where she's familiar with the posters. Don't get me wrong. She's not shy but between the Orlando threads and her home state threads she's probably very busy.
So many ID's, So many threads to visit..........it's no wonder she's batshiit crazy just trying to keep it all straight.<quoted text>
Keep going, she changed her name as frequently on that forum as she did here. If you actually read some of the posts, you'll see the familiar "It's all about me, you're wrong and stupid" comments. Also, she used some of the same names there as she did here when she was posting on the Jodi Arias thread, who it seems she had a bizarre obsession about, at the time. Snow White has to do with some crap an expert witness for the defense brought up in the trial. It's not about the cartoon.
MADDY

Los Angeles, CA

#16879 Oct 1, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep going, she changed her name as frequently on that forum as she did here. If you actually read some of the posts, you'll see the familiar "It's all about me, you're wrong and stupid" comments. Also, she used some of the same names there as she did here when she was posting on the Jodi Arias thread, who it seems she had a bizarre obsession about, at the time. Snow White has to do with some crap an expert witness for the defense brought up in the trial. It's not about the cartoon.
She first appeared on an AZ thread- Somebody unwittingly LOL prolly herself invited her over to the Amazing World of FL Topix.

The rest is history as she has now resumed #1 position of Court Jesteress - Guess she is busy sleeping on her $500.000 recycled plastic bag mattress OR -OR busy attempting to ''hand crank' her $50,000.00 much decrepit Stutz Bearcat..

'22 skidoo' I say before departing- afore the magnet tucked within my magnificent perky boobs each wearing a tin foil hat draw forth the retards to this thread.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#16880 Oct 1, 2013
Okay I forgot about the Jodi A trial being in AZ. I read a couple of the Spring Texas posts from there, and can't tell if it's our crazy friend or not. Maybe there's two crazies using a Spring, TX IP. The one here is our crazy, she knows too much info not to be, and the info she gets is nothing that's ever been on Topix before.

The one who posts about designer clothes and is always shopping is our crazy. She's also the one who's a college student at times, other times she happliy married to a man who adores her.........Oh Frigs I forget all the people she's been( I doubt she can remember them either).

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16881 Oct 1, 2013
LOL..........Remember when she was living in the mobile home and married to Bubba. She wanted Ding and dong to visit. Now that was some pretty funny shiit.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully crazy woman's manic phase is over.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16882 Oct 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Okay I forgot about the Jodi A trial being in AZ. I read a couple of the Spring Texas posts from there, and can't tell if it's our crazy friend or not. Maybe there's two crazies using a Spring, TX IP. The one here is our crazy, she knows too much info not to be, and the info she gets is nothing that's ever been on Topix before.
The one who posts about designer clothes and is always shopping is our crazy. She's also the one who's a college student at times, other times she happliy married to a man who adores her.........Oh Frigs I forget all the people she's been( I doubt she can remember them either).
Same broad. Can't keep up with her own stories on either forum.

Level 9

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16883 Oct 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL..........Remember when she was living in the mobile home and married to Bubba. She wanted Ding and dong to visit. Now that was some pretty funny shiit.<quoted text>
Now, that sounds closer to the truth.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#16884 Oct 1, 2013
Lol
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16885 Oct 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL..........Remember when she was living in the mobile home and married to Bubba. She wanted Ding and dong to visit. Now that was some pretty funny shiit.<quoted text>
Lol,and then tent city and all the
riding of the bike crap race that was non-fiction,we all fell for it for sure..........boy she really took us for a ride. Take care!

p.s. Bubba and the tomato man,geesh and all the make up grand-kids,geesh..........

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#16886 Oct 1, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>Lol,and then tent city and all the
riding of the bike crap race that was non-fiction,we all fell for it for sure..........boy she really took us for a ride. Take care!
p.s. Bubba and the tomato man,geesh and all the make up grand-kids,geesh..........
We can't forget Ricky the yawning girl.>>>>t>> hehehehe

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16887 Oct 2, 2013
Good Morning All

Here's comes leaf season. We have a bunch on the ground already.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#16888 Oct 2, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
You own the boards Ricky>>>>>t> hehehehe>>>You being the yawning girl is paying off.
No, we own you! hehehe, you can always tell who owns who by the way they follow you on threads you post on while trying to give you a BJ. Good luck!

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#16889 Oct 2, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't forget Ricky the yawning girl.>>>>t>> hehehehe
If you're trying to kiss my azz at least give me a reach around!
Belville

Euless, TX

#16890 Oct 2, 2013
Now u know why i prefer shopping to reading. Here. It has really gone downhill. Nothing left except for sexual comments and drivel from women who havent seen any action since Clinton was in office and even then it was him getting the action

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Perry, GA

#16891 Oct 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
Where do we find these people..........AND why can't we ever get rid of them????????<quoted text>
We are just good like that.

Level 8

Perry, GA

#16892 Oct 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-ASs4Kj3KZUXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
I think that guys posts on Topix. lol

Level 8

Perry, GA

#16893 Oct 2, 2013
Belville wrote:
Now u know why i prefer shopping to reading. Here. It has really gone downhill. Nothing left except for sexual comments and drivel from women who havent seen any action since Clinton was in office and even then it was him getting the action
And yet...you keep reading it.
concerned dingbat

United States

#16894 Oct 2, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet...you keep reading it.
Me too, if not for the ricky bitch I would go elsewhere.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#16895 Oct 2, 2013
O.K. guys put the trolling on hold for a few minutes.
I have not read back for last five days,but did see and rec very kind messages from many of you.
I am only able to make this one post today but wanted to
fill you in.I am home from hospital for a few days.
When I went in last Fri. for out patient test I was in
reneal failure and so they admitted me at once.
Friday night they had me in surgery and now I am hooked
up on out of the body kidney bags.
I had a pat scan yesterday and I have cancer of the bladder and possible stomach.
They sent me home with home nurse care for ten days of
antibiotic so They can do chemo and then surgery.
I have thought of you many times in the last 5 days and
ask to keep prayers going.
I am not posting for pity but I told many of you I would report in.
O.k trolls I am done for today,hugs and love to all.

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#16896 Oct 2, 2013
Belville wrote:
Good!

buh bye

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#16897 Oct 2, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that guys posts on Topix. lol
lol, I think you're right!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Portlandia 1,156,329
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Tony 490,374
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 49,370
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 21 hr eddie 45
Notebooks Sat Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Sat Anne 96,717
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance