Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16769 Sep 28, 2013
AHHHH..Nancy dis grace..just showed up out of the Topix garbage truck to take me on!!!

Hey n-dis-grace... if what I posted earlier, you don't like it....report it to topix. Wanna Play??

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16771 Sep 28, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
If they allow you to post they will allow anyone. Sad
Yep Topix allows anyone to post...and show their arse such as you do, dear!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#16772 Sep 28, 2013
Good Morning All

Race you're up bright and early or are you just coming home from a hot date with the too much baggage guy?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16773 Sep 28, 2013
Oh boy..........I bet our band will really be going places.
Voyeur wrote:
<quoted text>I's tell that to Donkey an he's get big smile but where I's ride? I's guess she can ride Donkey an play flute an I's ride in little red wagon an let Donkey pull me, I's play bongo drums with baby bottle in my picture?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16774 Sep 28, 2013
Is the same vistor coming as the last time?

You do have a busy weekend. What theme is the nursery for the new baby?
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very busy weekend planned. I have family visiting from out of state coming in sometime tonight. Then we have a friend visiting from Tampa FL on Saturday and Sunday afternoon is my daughter inlaws baby shower. My new Granddaughter will be arriving in about 5 weeks. I am getting excited, another new Grandbaby..can't wait to hold her...

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16775 Sep 28, 2013
That recipe looks so good. I love seafood.
There's a lot of salmon fishing around here but I'm not sure if anyone really eats what they catch. Can you tell by just looking at the fish whether it's safe to consume or not?

Is the gulf were you go fishing a sand or stone bottom?

I have a friend who lives in N.C. They have a house on the lake there and I've never seen a lake like her's before. In the middle of the lake will be a random cluster of trees. She's also taken some pic's of alligators just drifting by in the lake. Sounds more like a swamp than a lake to me but she says the water is very clean.
Brad wrote:
Also Liz, we love our other sea food down here as well. Super Jumbo Shrimp
Stuffed with Crab !!!!One of our favorites!!!
http://www.napoleongrills.com/recipes/crab-st...

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16777 Sep 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
Is the same vistor coming as the last time?
You do have a busy weekend. What theme is the nursery for the new baby?<quoted text>
Good morning everyone! This is different company Liz, I figure we will see the last visitor again in about 7 years. They were suppose to be here last night but got tired of driving and stopped. They are about 2 hours away now. Omg! The baby's nursery is like something out of a magazine! I will take pictures of it for you. This baby has top of the line everything. The crib alone was 1,800.00! A normal 300.00 wasn't good enough..and no I did not buy it, no way would I spend that much on a crib..

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#16779 Sep 28, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a very busy weekend planned. I have family visiting from out of state coming in sometime tonight. Then we have a friend visiting from Tampa FL on Saturday and Sunday afternoon is my daughter inlaws baby shower. My new Granddaughter will be arriving in about 5 weeks. I am getting excited, another new Grandbaby..can't wait to hold her...
You do have a busy weekend!
Is your Tampa friend staying all weekend?
Is the out of town family staying at your house? I'd go freaking nuts lol.

Congrats on the new baby!
Is your daughter in law having the shower at someone's house or are they renting out a place to have it?
One of my girlfriends is having a baby and she's driving everyone crazy with babyshower plans. She isn't the one throwing the shower, but she sure wants things a certain way.
She's a pregozilla.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#16780 Sep 28, 2013
_Susan_ wrote:
Good morning everyone. I haven't been here in ages, how is everyone this fine Friday morning?
Good morning Sue and everyone.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#16781 Sep 28, 2013
Brad wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't be getting all mushy on me Jane, I still have your old Luvergurl number and the memories are killing me...Please don't mention it to Joy!:) Thanks
You have my number?!
Well...that explains all those heavy breather phone calls.

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#16782 Sep 28, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Was my post that Topix wouldn't display or a troll that works for Topix deleted it?? Didn't like what I posted..
It's good to see y'all having a good time, playing with the TROLL's.
What happened to that poster from Spring, TX? Banned or something? LMAO!
Liz. you gave me your Green Sequined Dress,three years ago, fit perfectly,and don't ask me to give it back again. I won the Ms. Old America contest in that dress, I was stylin' down the runway. I'm donating it to the Smithsonian.
JaneDear..what cowboy boots is this person talking about? Are these the ones you raffled off on the CDP site, after you won the contest riding the Mecanical Bull at Gilly's? You got new boots? Go girl.
Missy, Snicks has had a crush on you for 3-4yrs. He can't stand it, you have a hubby and a life..poor fella, feel sorry for him, comes home from his long days on the road, and worries about your life.
I read I have hats..not me..if I wanted to pretend to be someone else, I get new underwears to post as.
WTH is wrong with adults..people who are in their 50"s..60"s ragging, insulting others, about their life, their children, their g. children?
Sad, very sad that Topix allows this..but maybe they won't.
LOL
hi Race!

Level 8

Sugar Land, TX

#16783 Sep 28, 2013
n-dis-grace wrote:
<quoted text>
No. I only play with people of importance, not a troll want to be like yourself. it's the chimps like you that have all the hats that complain that the other trolls get all the attention.
^^^^^^^Ironic
Brad

Key West, FL

#16784 Sep 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
There's a lot of salmon fishing around here but I'm not sure if anyone really eats what they catch. Can you tell by just looking at the fish whether it's safe to consume or not?
I have a friend who lives in N.C. They have a house on the lake there and I've never seen a lake like her's before. In the middle of the lake will be a random cluster of trees. She's also taken some pic's of alligators just drifting by in the lake. Sounds more like a swamp than a lake to me but she says the water is very clean.<quoted text>
Yes it is a Great meal the crab stuffed shrimp and very popular down here through out the Islands. Shrimp and Grits is another Favorite!
http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/bobby-flay... Or-- Creamy Grits with Bahamian Rock Lobster

Read more at: http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/robert-irv...

I would think that eating fresh caught Salmon up North would be fine Liz, but if the fish has dark circles around it's eyes and it's coughing, maybe it's not such a good idea to eat it eh!:)

Where I live I can go out of the Lagoon in the boat and take a left,West, and I'm in the Gulf, if I take a right, East, I'm in The Atlantic ocean. I can go swimming in the Gulf , my back yard, and literally walk across the street and swim in the Atlantic ocean. On the Ocean side we can walk out about a half mile during low tide to the edge of the bottom shelf. The sea bottom consists of sand and Limestone.
Brad

Key West, FL

#16785 Sep 28, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
You have my number?!
Well...that explains all those heavy breather phone calls.
Yeah, it was probably me before I met Joy. Sorry
Brad

Key West, FL

#16786 Sep 28, 2013
LizW wrote:
I have a friend who lives in N.C. They have a house on the lake there and I've never seen a lake like her's before. In the middle of the lake will be a random cluster of trees. She's also taken some pic's of alligators just drifting by in the lake. Sounds more like a swamp than a lake to me but she says the water is very clean.<quoted text>
We are thinking about getting a place up in NC...It's beautiful up there!!! BTW, we have Crocodiles down here now more than ever..Saltwater crocks make swimming down here sort of hazardous. We prefer to swim out by the lighthouse at the edge of the reef, nor crocks but the Sharks and Barracuda's make up for it.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16787 Sep 28, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Was my post that Topix wouldn't display or a troll that works for Topix deleted it?? Didn't like what I posted..
It's good to see y'all having a good time, playing with the TROLL's.
What happened to that poster from Spring, TX? Banned or something? LMAO!
Liz. you gave me your Green Sequined Dress,three years ago, fit perfectly,and don't ask me to give it back again. I won the Ms. Old America contest in that dress, I was stylin' down the runway. I'm donating it to the Smithsonian.
JaneDear..what cowboy boots is this person talking about? Are these the ones you raffled off on the CDP site, after you won the contest riding the Mecanical Bull at Gilly's? You got new boots? Go girl.
Missy, Snicks has had a crush on you for 3-4yrs. He can't stand it, you have a hubby and a life..poor fella, feel sorry for him, comes home from his long days on the road, and worries about your life.
I read I have hats..not me..if I wanted to pretend to be someone else, I get new underwears to post as.
WTH is wrong with adults..people who are in their 50"s..60"s ragging, insulting others, about their life, their children, their g. children?
Sad, very sad that Topix allows this..but maybe they won't.
OMG,grow a pair cookie! To this day I have no crush on anyone and you still are delusional,I have a great life and its not being a guy! No one could write the crap you keep spewing. Thanks for the laugh. I bet your a dark shadow every night on topix..... LOL.....are you also a dweller at Tent City? You must be looking for attention calling boo hoo to everyone on topix,take care,sounds like you might need some aspiring words. Bet you have major hats,dreamer.......
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16788 Sep 28, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep Topix allows anyone to post...and show their arse such as you do, dear!
Don't you mean yourself sunshine....

;) lol.......

Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16789 Sep 28, 2013
Everyone Have A Great Sunday,Goodnight ;)
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16790 Sep 28, 2013
Everyone have a great Sunday!! ;)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16794 Sep 29, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy have fun at the shower today.

LG did you find us any gig's yet? How about we call our band Ding, Dong and Duh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min mdbuilder 1,156,171
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 1 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 1 hr eddie 45
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Osmius 49,349
Notebooks 4 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web