Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm back...lets see if we can fix that :)
Miss you too lady. I'm glad you're back.

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

Since: May 11

:)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Lanai wrote:
If you must know, my hubby was getting his phone replaced this morning and I was bored, so I checked out the Let's Chat thread. Anyone who knows anything about netiquette knows to skim the threads and try to get to know what is going on instead of just asking a bunch of random questions.
It seemed like Liz had kids under every couch cushion and then I find out she only has one at home and hers are all old stories of glory days past.
If you don't want information about yourself read, then don't put it on the net. I was trying to warn her and some of the other ditzy ladies about the less savory posters, bur they don't care. They're too busy making design choices that make their homes look like a $$. Her words, not mine.
Just waiting around for the next Zimmerman screw-up and this time it was Shellie. Maybe he made fun of her muffin top and she went after him like she was one of the three stooges. Now she is in jail.
And he is still a sissy.
So you stalked her just to make a point?
That ain't a good thing.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Mousie has been posting here on Chat from the beginning and
was a regular on some of our other threads for a long time.
She shared the above with us and no one wanted to stop bickering
long enough to even comment on this enlightening, poignant post.

It has reached the point on Topix where the socks and greyboxer
have people so confused some don't even want to post anymore,
and many have stopped posting because of it.
I saw this post the other day, Ruby, and I'm sorry I didn't respond. You're right about all the hats and socks. I miss a lot of you, too many of you to name, and I'm afraid I'll leave somebody out.

These folks who are posting here now are nothing but trolls, mentally ill, or just the damned most low-down, rudest, unhappiest bitches I've ever encountered. I know I had my times, and I hope I apologized to all I've ever hurt in any way. If I haven't, let me know, and I'll be glad to sincerely apologize. Life is short. Why would anyone be so desperate to make so many others' lives as miserable as their own?

Liz is, without a doubt, one of the sweetest persons I've ever posted with. She and Missy are about the only ones who post here on a regular basis and seem to enjoy it. Those bitches making their drive-bys on their brooms must not be able to read either and read their calendar wrong and think this is October instead of September.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

STM, I am very sorry about your relative. I know we haven't posted on a regualar basis since the Caylee thread was up and still running. Please accept my condolences.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss you too lady. I'm glad you're back.
Tribey! How's my sweetheart? Long time no see. Hope you & the family are doing well.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribey! How's my sweetheart? Long time no see. Hope you & the family are doing well.
Hey, sweet lady. We're doing really well and hope you are too. I've had a few ups and downs, and I'm just trying to enjoy my life a little more and make my family happy. Life is good Marcy! How's those grands doing?

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Lanai wrote:
Are you a Maven or a *rick? If you are a guy, what are you doing hanging around a bunch of pre, peri or postmenopausal women? Don't you have better things to do?
I came here looking for a nice quiet game of Mah-Jong but there's a couple of turds stinking up the place, so I thought I'd get an early start on Spring cleaning.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, sweet lady. We're doing really well and hope you are too. I've had a few ups and downs, and I'm just trying to enjoy my life a little more and make my family happy. Life is good Marcy! How's those grands doing?
Sure hope you've had more up than downs, but such is life. SO glad life is good for you!

Those grands are the light of my life. One of the girls just celebrated her 9th BD -- can't believe it.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure hope you've had more up than downs, but such is life. SO glad life is good for you!
Those grands are the light of my life. One of the girls just celebrated her 9th BD -- can't believe it.
I lost a nephew, but was expected. I was more concerned about his mother, my sister. I was afraid she was going to lose her mind. My oldest and younger sister are trying to stay close to her and get her mind on other things.

I had a friend pass away recently also. She had three children the same age and grades as my youngest three. Actually they were all the same sex too, so they were in each other's grades and played ball and cheered together, etc. She was so very young, only in her 40's. She had a massive heart attack. Her poor husband looks like a lost soul, as do her children.

Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. Nine is such an impressionable age. I'm glad they bring you so much joy.

:-)

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost a nephew, but was expected. I was more concerned about his mother, my sister. I was afraid she was going to lose her mind. My oldest and younger sister are trying to stay close to her and get her mind on other things.
I had a friend pass away recently also. She had three children the same age and grades as my youngest three. Actually they were all the same sex too, so they were in each other's grades and played ball and cheered together, etc. She was so very young, only in her 40's. She had a massive heart attack. Her poor husband looks like a lost soul, as do her children.
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. Nine is such an impressionable age. I'm glad they bring you so much joy.
Oh Tribe, I am SO sorry about your losses. It's going to take a long time to heal from these blows, especially for your sis & your friend's husband. How awful.

Sending you hugs, my sweet friend...

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW -- it's still me, Marce. Had to reregister.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

marce-redux wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Tribe, I am SO sorry about your losses. It's going to take a long time to heal from these blows, especially for your sis & your friend's husband. How awful.
Sending you hugs, my sweet friend...
Thanks Marce!
<3
Anonymous

Summerland Key, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas is too easy a target. They think everyone in Dallas has big hair.
They think everyone has a Stetson on their head, boots on their feet and an oil derrick in their back yard. Then there's the ever popular digs about cotton fields, grits, and other Southern fare.
I don't know where that one poster got that brides wear football helmets to get married. That is really off the mark.
They think we all live like the folks on Duck Dynasty who shoot or catch their dinner, get married by the creek, and that everyone drives a beater truck.
It really gets old, but some of it is amusing. I'm not even from here, so it is what it is.
I think they don't like that I have a b.s. detector that is probably 99% right. And I know people from all over the world. I'm not sure why someone from Buena Park, CA is posting here and bragging about how great it is there. Did the Jodi Arias case bring people here or were they already posting like crazy before someone started a thread on the Orlando boards?
You look like a weirdo talking to yourself.
Snickers

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas is too easy a target. They think everyone in Dallas has big hair.
They think everyone has a Stetson on their head, boots on their feet and an oil derrick in their back yard. Then there's the ever popular digs about cotton fields, grits, and other Southern fare.
I don't know where that one poster got that brides wear football helmets to get married. That is really off the mark.
They think we all live like the folks on Duck Dynasty who shoot or catch their dinner, get married by the creek, and that everyone drives a beater truck.
It really gets old, but some of it is amusing. I'm not even from here, so it is what it is.
I think they don't like that I have a b.s. detector that is probably 99% right. And I know people from all over the world. I'm not sure why someone from Buena Park, CA is posting here and bragging about how great it is there. Did the Jodi Arias case bring people here or were they already posting like crazy before someone started a thread on the Orlando boards?
Oh Please,Might I say you apparently live way somewhere in Texas. That is no where near the multicultural society I live outside Dallas. Your living the boonies honey,Enjoy....

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Ciao wrote:
Change your Depends then and spray some Febreeze. That's what happens when you let the guys into a place intended for women. It smells like a $$.
Liz can agree. She has raised three boys.
It only smells that way to you cause you got your lips super glued to Kateyez behind.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Good Morning All

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Tribe I'm so sorry about your nephew and your friend.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Awwwwww Thanks Tribe. You're one of my favorite posters too.

Did you see that I saw Mr. Whipple last week at a game? We both waved to each other. It was magical.
I'm not sure if there's a Mrs. Whipple or not. Last week I saw a woman who kind of looked like shewas with Mr. Whipple. A couple years ago I saw Mr Whipple sitting with a woman ( not sure if it was the same woman or not).
I'd be naive to think Mr. Whipple doesn't have several women just like me chasing ( stalking) him.
Oh well I can still dream!
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz, I just love you. This is the best post I've seen you post in...well awhile.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Hi Marce,

My appliances are white, The walls are a rust color, counter tops are tannish, and the flooring is pergo hardwood.

I'd like to introduce a bolder color into the mix but I'm just now sure how it would look. It's just for behind the stove ( so far, lol)
I'll look to see what colors scheme's they have to offer and maybe try something different. If it comes out looking like ass at least it will match some of my other projects.

How's your weekend going?
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the colors. Is this for your backsplash behind the stove? What color are your appliances?

“Chillaxin”

Level 8

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2013

Judged:

Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been everywhere in Texas and have lived many places in Texas. If you don't believe me, try me.
Go south, when you reach the big river, swim across and keep going south.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,981 - 15,000 of17,326
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance