“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 08

Let the Good Times Roll

#16442 Sep 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Shirley you jest!
Hey Jane! We be out here in this love me doo, sticky, love down South here!

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#16443 Sep 19, 2013
Love me do you know I love you, so

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#16444 Sep 19, 2013
If you don't Love yourself you have a problem. I love me, so get to know yourself and thank god and Mr. Topix for letting you express yourself.

Thanks with no regrets.

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#16445 Sep 19, 2013
Some of the Most Important things in Ones Life become Prevalent with age as we grow old like a Fine Wine!-Meet your match

A Woman makes a Man want to know how it all began.../?

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#16446 Sep 19, 2013

“It's All Good!”

Level 3

Let the Good Times Roll

#16447 Sep 19, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen!
You know, you could get the early bird special and just hike down th bridge where folks would be Happy to see you!

We Have the Big screen on watching OUr Entire Nation!
Joy

Key West, FL

#16448 Sep 19, 2013
Back to you Jane.
Joy

Key West, FL

#16449 Sep 19, 2013

David Gilmour The Fender 50th Birthday Celebration

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16450 Sep 19, 2013
Most Likely wrote:
If you don't Love yourself you have a problem. I love me, so get to know yourself and thank god and Mr. Topix for letting you express yourself.
Thanks with no regrets.
Been hitting the elderberry wine a little hard these last couple of nights, eh?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#16451 Sep 19, 2013
Joy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4N82TLB03VkXX
Listen to the the whole song, the ending is extra special eh
its all in the music

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#16452 Sep 19, 2013
Joy wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4N82TLB03VkXX
Thank you for this Brilliant video music that you gave us all to watch and enjoy to the very ending of cool music AL time....Cones-sour of musical brilliance.
Roosters

Spring, TX

#16456 Sep 20, 2013
LizW wrote:
Last I knew I had 4 kids and not 5. I'm not sure why you think Noah is a 18 year old senior. He just turned 16 and is a junior.
You must really be bored today bringing up all these old posts. I wasn't a teenage Mom and I didn't have any kids in my 40's..........damn I would have taken the bridge!
The one I forgot to name was born when I was in my 20's. The boy's are all six years apart. The oldest was in college when the youngest was in pre-school. Work backwards and do the math. You should be able to figure it all out.
<quoted text>
You must be hitting menopause or already ran over it. Mr. Whipple (whoever that is) might want to tread lightly. You post as if your daughter is still in high school and yet she is pushing 30. I don't care about the particulars, but the psychology of this let's chat thread is pretty interesting.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16457 Sep 20, 2013
Roosters wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be hitting menopause or already ran over it. Mr. Whipple (whoever that is) might want to tread lightly. You post as if your daughter is still in high school and yet she is pushing 30. I don't care about the particulars, but the psychology of this let's chat thread is pretty interesting.
And you are posting on this forum WHY? Possibly since you are a rooster, you have been rejected by young chickens?

Why do you care what the people post here about? JEALOUS.. no Mr. Whipple in your life or no children?

No one invited you to post here, you do so of your own free will..if you have a problem with what's posted here, I'm sure you an find a Topix forum to insult people.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#16458 Sep 20, 2013
Good Morning All

LG I almost forgot about Texas homecomings and the mum's. Are the mum's yellow or can they be any color?

They sell flowers here at school a couple times a year for the boy's to give the girls. Usually roses or carnations. Do they do Mum's in Texas?

Did your girl's ever track down Thing2's dancing partner?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16459 Sep 20, 2013
HIHIHI
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are posting on this forum WHY? Possibly since you are a rooster, you have been rejected by young chickens?
Why do you care what the people post here about? JEALOUS.. no Mr. Whipple in your life or no children?
No one invited you to post here, you do so of your own free will..if you have a problem with what's posted here, I'm sure you an find a Topix forum to insult people.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16460 Sep 20, 2013
Sorry for the confusion, but I don't believe I've ever stated my daughter was still in high school. In fact when I first starting posting on Topix she was already in her 2nd or 3rd year of law school and my youngest was in grammer school. She's married now and graduated about 4 years ago.
Roosters wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16461 Sep 20, 2013
Hi Spooky, I'm with you, I get sick of all the name calling and nasty insults too. For the most part I just ignore the BS and eventually the trolls get bored and leave.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Personally, I don't care who it is anymore. With all the feuding we've had over the last couple months, anyone attempting to continue the BS, at this point, should just be reported. I am sick of the name-calling.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16462 Sep 20, 2013
You're welcome.
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
Evening Liz, thanks so much for defending me in a sort a kinda way. I really do not have a bunch of hats here,or, the time to maintain said hats. Used to play here and there, way back when... I find it funny that my name comes up so much when any new person appears!
Joy= says you should listen to that Marce woman Cause she is a Interior decorator and all...She likes to us her sense of humor, I like that! Even STM plays at times with the insults to me, but I know STM, she's a lover not a fighter or hater. I don't think Marce is either. I take it on the chin when I read here at times. I am actually flattered my name comes up LOL!
It's all good eh!

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16463 Sep 20, 2013
Hey Liz..sorry to intrude on Chat..I normally try and keep the tape on my mouth..but at times my hot breath peels it off and it flaps.

It's amazing that we have so many great states in this country and the touble makers lately seem to come from the great state of TX.

Good to read about Noah and how well he's doing. My gosh, last picture I saw he has grown up so much..maybe that was the football equipment he was wearing..BUT he finally got his hair cut. Handsome young man. Bet your mom is thrilled he did get his hair cut. Hope your mom is well, your sister has recuperated and is back to her feisty self.

And look how big Jane Dear's girls have grown..goodness they were so little when we all started posting together. She's going to have to put on her big TX boots when the boys start knocking on the door.

I've read about Mousie's husband and Tribe's losses, and am so sorry to read what they have been going through..my thoughts and prayers are with them.

Missy has a new g.baby..he is beautiful and already crawling.

I don't see RubyGoober posting too much,,miss her and her humor dearly..

No reason to post anywhere, anymore, too many lonely, bored people, playing games, fake screen names, fake IP's who have nothing to contribute but a bunch of nonsense trying to disrupt a good thread.

Hey..I heard Hane's has a big sale on sweats this year..I'm in for that..don't you dare buy the ones that have the green sequins..I've got first dibs on those.. LOL...luv ya

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 3 hr Ellen 490,370
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 3 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 6 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando