HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

People from Texas seem to need lots of help.

Mental that is.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Queen is and I never saw any post about a Down syndrome child..
I copied and pasted some of her comments about the down syndrome child last week to this thread, asking other parents like yourself, what you thought. And should this poster be allowed to attack innocent children.

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

You pretend to know what I'm talking about, yet I see you have ventured off the "Let's Chat" thread onto threads where Texas poster is chatting so you can join in the bashing.

So oblivious to what your "friends" are doing, but you are conveniently right there on other threads to make fun of the Texas girl.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Grout? I'm looking for peel and stick. I was in a hurry and just walked by it and didn't check it out. Did you use the tile that looked like it a square , almost like the square you'd use for flooring. The tile itself comes in a variety of different colors. I'm thinking of using shades of brown/rust/tan.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ceramic tile isn't peel and stick.. You have to use a grout..they do sell some back splash stuff that you can stick on but it's not like regular ceramic tiles..I put the ceramic tiles up useing a grout..it came out beautiful..

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Lanai wrote:
Where were you Little Hissy when deviant Darwin was posting all his posts about giving facials with his DNA and other disgusting posts? That's why I'm saying not to put pics of your kids up or give out too much info on the net. Too many deviants running around.
I haven't seen any post about facials.. Just because someone post something on a thread I may have posted on doesn't mean I read every single post.. You say not to give out info but then you dig for Liz's kids info claiming you want to get to know her..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I don't know Darwin or who the poster is with a special needs child is. I'm not sure why you're bringing all that crap over here. In fact I never even knew who Silly was or saw a post from her until about a month or so ago. Oh hell I never even read any of the threads that Ron poster posts on. I've only ever seen a handful of posts from him and all I can tell you about him is he hates, Disneyland, Jewish people and cops. So if you're a Jewish cop visiting Disney, Ron would have serious issues with you.
As a favor could you please keep off the IL thread. They're a nice group of Ladies and I highly doubt any of them would know any of these posters you keep mentioning or know anything about what you're talking about.
Lazy Lanai wrote:
Where were you Little Hissy when deviant Darwin was posting all his posts about giving facials with his DNA and other disgusting posts? That's why I'm saying not to put pics of your kids up or give out too much info on the net. Too many deviants running around.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Grout? I'm looking for peel and stick. I was in a hurry and just walked by it and didn't check it out. Did you use the tile that looked like it a square , almost like the square you'd use for flooring. The tile itself comes in a variety of different colors. I'm thinking of using shades of brown/rust/tan. <quoted text>
I like the colors. Is this for your backsplash behind the stove? What color are your appliances?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Grout? I'm looking for peel and stick. I was in a hurry and just walked by it and didn't check it out. Did you use the tile that looked like it a square , almost like the square you'd use for flooring. The tile itself comes in a variety of different colors. I'm thinking of using shades of brown/rust/tan. <quoted text>
Nice colors..

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I haven't seen any post about facials.. Just because someone post something on a thread I may have posted on doesn't mean I read every single post.. You say not to give out info but then you dig for Liz's kids info claiming you want to get to know her..
Are you trying to say you don't get around much any more? Bicycle got a flat? LOL

Level 3

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

I personally like subway style tiles. Sleek and clean looking.

“Hiding”

Level 8

Since: May 11

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Lanai wrote:
Did I ask for your opinion, Real *issy? People told me Liz was nice, so butt out and let me get to know her. I don't need your help.
Looks like you know her really well already.
Do you stalk people like this in real life too or are just a Topix junkie?

“Hiding”

Level 8

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Kateyez wrote:
I personally like subway style tiles. Sleek and clean looking.
low calorie too.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

WAS sanka wrote:
If you hear of one tell me.
I haven't had much time for here but when I do it's very sad, don't want to stay.
Know what you mean Sanka! Good to (((see))) you anyway!

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

LizW wrote:
STM's relative passed away yesterday. She passed with tears in her eyes and left a 6 yr old child heartbroken.
Sane people don't make up stories about someone being sick or dying. Sane people also don't go around harassing other posters, especially when they know they're dealing with problems at home. I don't know who you are or why you do the crap you do but I do know you're a piece of shiit for doing it.
I don't know if you just get a kick out pretending your another poster, or maybe you just get some type of sick pleasure out of being nasty to someone who's already upset.
This business of purposely trying to hurt STM is just plain immoral.
So why don't you just grab up all your STM, Spooky and whoever the hell else's hats you're wearing and go play on another thread.
Oh and just for the record. No one gets over acting like you without eventually everything coming back on them and slapping them in the face. For you I bet that's going to be a real bitch.
<quoted text>
Liz, I just love you. This is the best post I've seen you post in...well awhile.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm back...lets see if we can fix that :)
Miss you too lady. I'm glad you're back.

“Hiding”

Level 8

In witness protection

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Lanai wrote:
If you must know, my hubby was getting his phone replaced this morning and I was bored, so I checked out the Let's Chat thread. Anyone who knows anything about netiquette knows to skim the threads and try to get to know what is going on instead of just asking a bunch of random questions.
It seemed like Liz had kids under every couch cushion and then I find out she only has one at home and hers are all old stories of glory days past.
If you don't want information about yourself read, then don't put it on the net. I was trying to warn her and some of the other ditzy ladies about the less savory posters, bur they don't care. They're too busy making design choices that make their homes look like a $$. Her words, not mine.
Just waiting around for the next Zimmerman screw-up and this time it was Shellie. Maybe he made fun of her muffin top and she went after him like she was one of the three stooges. Now she is in jail.
And he is still a sissy.
So you stalked her just to make a point?
That ain't a good thing.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

rubygoober wrote:
<quoted text>
Mousie has been posting here on Chat from the beginning and
was a regular on some of our other threads for a long time.
She shared the above with us and no one wanted to stop bickering
long enough to even comment on this enlightening, poignant post.

It has reached the point on Topix where the socks and greyboxer
have people so confused some don't even want to post anymore,
and many have stopped posting because of it.
I saw this post the other day, Ruby, and I'm sorry I didn't respond. You're right about all the hats and socks. I miss a lot of you, too many of you to name, and I'm afraid I'll leave somebody out.

These folks who are posting here now are nothing but trolls, mentally ill, or just the damned most low-down, rudest, unhappiest bitches I've ever encountered. I know I had my times, and I hope I apologized to all I've ever hurt in any way. If I haven't, let me know, and I'll be glad to sincerely apologize. Life is short. Why would anyone be so desperate to make so many others' lives as miserable as their own?

Liz is, without a doubt, one of the sweetest persons I've ever posted with. She and Missy are about the only ones who post here on a regular basis and seem to enjoy it. Those bitches making their drive-bys on their brooms must not be able to read either and read their calendar wrong and think this is October instead of September.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

STM, I am very sorry about your relative. I know we haven't posted on a regualar basis since the Caylee thread was up and still running. Please accept my condolences.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss you too lady. I'm glad you're back.
Tribey! How's my sweetheart? Long time no see. Hope you & the family are doing well.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Tribey! How's my sweetheart? Long time no see. Hope you & the family are doing well.
Hey, sweet lady. We're doing really well and hope you are too. I've had a few ups and downs, and I'm just trying to enjoy my life a little more and make my family happy. Life is good Marcy! How's those grands doing?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 14,961 - 14,980 of17,565
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

44 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,078,529
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 8 min Aleene 483,703
Join Mr Wawrzyniak In Filing A Federal Law Suit... 1 hr SaveUsa 1
Disney Prove Mr Wawrzyniak Wrong Show The Evide... 2 hr SaveUsa 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 4 hr Lon Spector 31
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 5 hr August primary 2,384
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 5 hr Lon Spector 131
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE