Joy

Key West, FL

#16513 Sep 21, 2013
Calphalon Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be a common here. It's more noticeable for me since I don't drink as I am in training and it's just more calories to burn off. It seems like the one who begin with "M" are the worst. Are they the same person just switching to different locations? Why is it when you ask Liz a question, one of the M&M Calis pop up ready to strike like a really angry rattler? I think they are both in Cali. Then again, who cares?
Thanks for the heads up as to who is who. It changes daily.
When we post to each other we are teasing stupid.

Why are you so annoying?

Why do you lie?

“Cardinals”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16514 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Sorry for the long post but guys know I can't get on
here much any more..
The last info for today is that Goddaughter has once again have the cancer return and will be going thru surgery in next few days.
I also will be going in hospital Friday for some much
needed and overdue test which looks like it could be bad. So please send up prayers of thanks for the young
man and for God's wisdom for GD and self.
Love you all hug the one you love everyday.
I will be back when I can.
Mousie, please take good care of yourself. Lots of prayers are being said for you and yours, and you are much in our thoughts everyday.

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#16516 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
GM all...just a few min. to share something with you all. And Liz I do relate this to you and Mr.Wipple so
please follow thru.
When we moved in here 2 years ago Mr.Mouse and I would
drink our coffee on the frt porch,then we notice a young man driving a pick up pulling a work trailor behind. He was a young Mexican man and had his young son
in the truck they would look our way and wave every day sometimes honk the horn.He took his son to school then
came back to pick up his wife and once again the big wave.Around 5 every night it was repeated.Mr.Mouse said well I got them off to work so I can come in now.We often wonder what kind of work they did and said we were going to stop by and vist them some time. Of course it never happen.
Last night shortly after I had locked up for the night
I heard a soft knock and when I went to the door it was
the young son and his Mother,he looked to be around 11 and spoke great English while the Mother spoke little.
He said if you don't mind could you tell me where Grandpaw is?? It broke my heart but I try to tell him the best I could. Then he asked for a pen and paper so
he could give me his phone # as he wanted to take care of me.After getting the paper I go back to find this beautiful young man crying his eyes out.
He wanted to know if he could go with me to the nursing home to see Grandpaw as he never got to wave goodbye.
I try to tell him that Grandpaw could not remember things now but he said he did not care he just wants him to know that he miss him.
So tomorrow we shall go and when we come back I am giving him Grandpaw fishing rods as Mr.Mouse would have taken him if only we had spoke sooner.
I sure hope everyone puts the taunting aside long enough to
read the message that Mousie so eloquently posted.
In the blink of an eye, things could change for any of us.
Her last sentence says it all~~If only (we had spoken sooner)
It makes me smile to think, this family enjoyed & looked forward
to the morning wave with Mr. & Mrs. Mousie.
Take care my friend...

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#16517 Sep 21, 2013

For Mousie~~

Remember When (Alan Jackson)

Level 8

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#16520 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
Sorry for the long post but guys know I can't get on
here much any more..
The last info for today is that Goddaughter has once again have the cancer return and will be going thru surgery in next few days.
I also will be going in hospital Friday for some much
needed and overdue test which looks like it could be bad. So please send up prayers of thanks for the young
man and for God's wisdom for GD and self.
Love you all hug the one you love everyday.
I will be back when I can.
Prayers are going up for you & yours.
I will request Prayer for you at Church tomorrow evening!
I don't post on here, but I do read.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16521 Sep 21, 2013
Mousie..what a wonderful, albeit heart wrenching story about you and Mr. Mousie's Mexican friends. I'm sure that young boy will never forget either of you and I do hope he gets to go see his "grandpaw". I'm so sorry you and Mr. Mousie have been going through such trials and tribulations. Alzheimer's is such a strange, frightening and sad disease, not only for the person who has it, but for their loved ones.

I do pray your God Daughter's surgery is successful and she will beat cancer, once and for all and she will be healthy and strong again.

You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could be there to give you a {{BH}}.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#16522 Sep 21, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Mousie..what a wonderful, albeit heart wrenching story about you and Mr. Mousie's Mexican friends. I'm sure that young boy will never forget either of you and I do hope he gets to go see his "grandpaw". I'm so sorry you and Mr. Mousie have been going through such trials and tribulations. Alzheimer's is such a strange, frightening and sad disease, not only for the person who has it, but for their loved ones.
I do pray your God Daughter's surgery is successful and she will beat cancer, once and for all and she will be healthy and strong again.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. Wish I could be there to give you a {{BH}}.
Big Hugs

19 Jun 1998

The Universal Rx
by Henry Matthew Ward

No moving parts, no batteries,
No monthly payments and no fees;
Inflation proof, non-taxable,
In fact, it's quite relaxable.

It can't be stolen, won't pollute,
One size fits all, do not dilute.
It uses little energy,
But yields results enormously.

Relieves your tension and your stress,
Invigorate your happiness;
Combats depression, makes you beam,
And elevates your self esteem.

Your circulation it corrects,
Without unpleasant side affects.
It is , I think, the perfect drug:
May I prescribe, my friend,......the hug!

(and, of course, fully returnable!)

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16523 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
GM all...just a few min. to share something with you all. And Liz I do relate this to you and Mr.Wipple so
please follow thru.
drink our coffee on the frt porch,then we notice a young man driving a pick up pulling a work trailor behind. He was a young Mexican man and had his young son
in the truck they would look our way and wave every day sometimes honk the horn.He took his son to school then
came back to pick up his wife and once again the big wave.Around 5 every night it was repeated.Mr.Mouse said well I got them off to work so I can come in now.We often wonder what kind of work they did and said we were going to stop by and vist them some time. Of course it never happen.
the young son and his Mother,he looked to be around 11 and spoke great English while the Mother spoke little.
He said if you don't mind could you tell me where Grandpaw is?? It broke my heart but I try to tell him the best I could. Then he asked for a pen and paper so
he could give me his phone # as he wanted to take care of me.After getting the paper I go back to find this beautiful young man crying his eyes out.
He wanted to know if he could go with me to the nursing home to see Grandpaw as he never got to wave goodbye.
I try to tell him that Grandpaw could not remember things now but he said he did not care he just wants him to know that he miss him.
So tomorrow we shall go and when we come back I am giving him Grandpaw fishing rods as Mr.Mouse would have taken him if only we had spoke sooner.
Sending hugs your way Mousie...

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16524 Sep 21, 2013
Very endearing story Mousie and as far as troubles go, seems like when it rains it pours. There are people that like to brag about what a big house they have, how many cars, designer clothes, you name it and to some extent, if you have money, you can get good healthcare but no amount of bragging about how much shopping you can do, how much your car costs or where you eat will help, if some drunk slams into you, leaving you a vegetable, or if someone in your family starts developing alzheimer's in their 30's, cancer goes undetected until it metastasizes or just a stupid avoidable accident causes severe long-lasting injuries. Of course, none of this applies to you, dear Miss Mouse, but to a few individuals who seem to think illness and injury only afflict the aged(anyone over 45, I think). Life is full of pleasant and not so pleasant surprises.

Sure, hope things start looking up for you and your Mr. I share everyone's sentiments here.
Off soap box.

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16525 Sep 21, 2013
Tiburon Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Prayers are going up for you & yours.
I will request Prayer for you at Church tomorrow evening!
I don't post on here, but I do read.
Hey TG, still lovin' that new car hubby got for you? Last time, mine bought me a Prius but since everything is so conveniently close, I fill up my tank about every two months so he said he thinks it's kinda silky to buy me another one. I really like the Prius. It has a lot of pick up for a little car. Oh well, we'll see.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#16526 Sep 22, 2013
Good Morning All

Spooky it's nice to see you back.

Tiburon Girl......welcome. Hope you post and not just read here.

You're a welcomed addition to the thread plus not to mention it's easier to prop you here than having to stalk you every morning to give you props.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16527 Sep 22, 2013
So true.

It always seems it takes a crisis to strike before we truly appreciate what we have or how unimportant different things we stressed over really are.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
Very endearing story Mousie and as far as troubles go, seems like when it rains it pours. There are people that like to brag about what a big house they have, how many cars, designer clothes, you name it and to some extent, if you have money, you can get good healthcare but no amount of bragging about how much shopping you can do, how much your car costs or where you eat will help, if some drunk slams into you, leaving you a vegetable, or if someone in your family starts developing alzheimer's in their 30's, cancer goes undetected until it metastasizes or just a stupid avoidable accident causes severe long-lasting injuries. Of course, none of this applies to you, dear Miss Mouse, but to a few individuals who seem to think illness and injury only afflict the aged(anyone over 45, I think). Life is full of pleasant and not so pleasant surprises.
Sure, hope things start looking up for you and your Mr. I share everyone's sentiments here.
Off soap box.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16528 Sep 22, 2013
Hi Race,
No sure if you check your PM's or not but I'm going to put this here and also send it to you.
I saw you posting on a thread chatting with someone who's daughter is either missing or deceased.
I googled the name and can't tell if the person was truly missing or not, or even if I have the correct person, but there was a picture of the person there.
Now I never heard of this person prior but as soon as I saw the pic I knew I had seen it several times before.
I'm not sure if it's just my topix page or this shows up for everyone but on the side of the page there's always one of 3 photo's that shows up on the main page. One is a screened in porch, the other is 3 men all dressed in white , and the other is the girl who is mentioned on that thread.

Not sure what any of this means but thought I would let you know.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16529 Sep 22, 2013
(((((( Mousie))))) I so wish I was there to hug you in person. Mr Mousie and GD are so lucky to have you in their lives. I pray every day for you and your family. I'll be asking the Lord to heal you and GD, and to give you the strenght you need to get thru this.
I Be Mousie wrote:
please follow thru.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#16530 Sep 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Race,
No sure if you check your PM's or not but I'm going to put this here and also send it to you.
I saw you posting on a thread chatting with someone who's daughter is either missing or deceased.
I googled the name and can't tell if the person was truly missing or not, or even if I have the correct person, but there was a picture of the person there.
Now I never heard of this person prior but as soon as I saw the pic I knew I had seen it several times before.
I'm not sure if it's just my topix page or this shows up for everyone but on the side of the page there's always one of 3 photo's that shows up on the main page. One is a screened in porch, the other is 3 men all dressed in white , and the other is the girl who is mentioned on that thread.
Not sure what any of this means but thought I would let you know.
Liz..thanks for the info. I sent you a PM on this.

Level 8

Location hidden

#16531 Sep 22, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey TG, still lovin' that new car hubby got for you? Last time, mine bought me a Prius but since everything is so conveniently close, I fill up my tank about every two months so he said he thinks it's kinda silky to buy me another one. I really like the Prius. It has a lot of pick up for a little car. Oh well, we'll see.
Hi, my friend Spooky!
Yes, I'm still loving my car, it is a Hyundai Tiburon.
A little black sports car, I love it!
I so appreciate my Hubby! I am Blessed.

Level 8

Location hidden

#16532 Sep 22, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Spooky it's nice to see you back.
Tiburon Girl......welcome. Hope you post and not just read here.
You're a welcomed addition to the thread plus not to mention it's easier to prop you here than having to stalk you every morning to give you props.
Hi LizW, my friend! Thank you, and thank you for all the props, I appreciate every one!

“I am brilliant”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16533 Sep 22, 2013
Tiburon Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, my friend Spooky!
My car is black.

“I am brilliant”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16534 Sep 22, 2013
Tiburon Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi LizW, my friend! Thank you, and thank you for all the props, I appreciate every one!
I appreciate everyone as well!:) That was such a very cool way to end your embrace! I like your style and am sure everone else will too!

“I am brilliant”

Level 1

Location hidden

#16535 Sep 22, 2013
Tiburon Girl wrote:
<quoted text>Hi, my friend Spooky!
Spooky is Kool. You know.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,232,535
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 7 min Murphey_Law 498,113
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 23 min CJ Rocker 12,561
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 25 min CJ Rocker 17,834
Hal is a #%@$& DingDong (May '14) 49 min JessicaAtriedes 19
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 58 min OzRitz 53,486
does liz w deserve sainthood ? 2 hr ANGHARAD 1
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]