Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#16480 Sep 20, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
LG I almost forgot about Texas homecomings and the mum's. Are the mum's yellow or can they be any color?
They sell flowers here at school a couple times a year for the boy's to give the girls. Usually roses or carnations. Do they do Mum's in Texas?
Did your girl's ever track down Thing2's dancing partner?
Good afternoon everyone.
The mums are mostly white,but they can be any color.
The kids ( student council)sell carnations or roses a couple a times a year.
They also sell candy around Christmas that the kids can buy and send with a little note to a another boy or girl. The candy is a secret santa thing and it's fun for the kids to guess who sent them the candy.
They never did track down the dance boy.
They're stalking a different boy now lol.

Do the kids there have the big homecoming dance?
Is Babe going?

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#16481 Sep 20, 2013
Most Likely wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Jane! We be out here in this love me doo, sticky, love down South here!
O kaaaaay...

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#16482 Sep 20, 2013
Buzz fest wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted about an underage tongue posting and forging parental signatures at school. I just wondered why you called zach and noah by name but not your oldest two. No i dont care to know their names. I just find you to be enigmatic. Well i should probavly get inside
She forgets her kid's names whne she's been boozing.
Belleville

Euless, TX

#16483 Sep 20, 2013
janeschinhair wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't be any uglier. The ones you put down are Great folks!Have another cupcake, slap on some after shave and go to the store to get more cupcakes.
No clue who u r abd that goes double for kat. And joy brad webb and all thr others some think ate from belvillle tx

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16484 Sep 20, 2013
Belleville wrote:
<quoted text>
No clue who u r abd that goes double for kat. And joy brad webb and all thr others some think ate from belvillle tx
What's wrong with eating from Bellville?

“Surfs up!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16485 Sep 20, 2013
Buzz fest wrote:
<quoted text>
You posted about an underage tongue posting and forging parental signatures at school. I just wondered why you called zach and noah by name but not your oldest two. No i dont care to know their names. I just find you to be enigmatic. Well i should probavly get inside
Underage tongue? Is that some sort of code word?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16486 Sep 20, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Underage tongue? Is that some sort of code word?
Hahaha!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#16488 Sep 21, 2013
Good Morning All

LG wow, Football is really no joke in Texas. The school Noah was playing against has a running back from Texas, I don't think I ever saw anyone run as fast as that kid. The boy was nearly impossible to stop. During one play Noah had to chase the kid down the entire field and never took him down until around the 3rd yard line..........little too late at that point.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16489 Sep 21, 2013
Oh geez, your girls are at the age where they'll be stalking someone new every week. By the time they hit high school they'll be professional stalkers.
Just remember whatever they say NEVER drop them off at a boy's sports banquet like Noah's friend's Mom did. I still can't get over that.WTF was she thinking.

I think homecoming might be bigger down south than it is here. When I was in school there was a dance but no homecoming king or queen. Now I don't thinking there's even a dance. It's just a pep rally, football game, a parade around the stadiums with different class floats and the band plays.

I saw Mr Whipple last night again but just had to admire him from afar.
It was nice, I saw a lot of the kid's teachers and some of my former classmates at the game ( DAMN we're old)
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Good afternoon everyone.
The mums are mostly white,but they can be any color.
The kids ( student council)sell carnations or roses a couple a times a year.
They also sell candy around Christmas that the kids can buy and send with a little note to a another boy or girl. The candy is a secret santa thing and it's fun for the kids to guess who sent them the candy.
They never did track down the dance boy.
They're stalking a different boy now lol.
Do the kids there have the big homecoming dance?
Is Babe going?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16491 Sep 21, 2013
If you really must know. The oldest two are professionals. I purposely don't mention their names.
Buzz fest wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Brother Love

#16492 Sep 21, 2013
I love seeing you and you know you're not intruding.

It's the pads. They make Noah look huge. He stopped rocking the Justin Beiber do about a year ago..........WHEW glad that's over.
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey Liz..sorry to intrude on Chat..I normally try and keep the tape on my mouth..but at times my hot breath peels it off and it flaps.
It's amazing that we have so many great states in this country and the touble makers lately seem to come from the great state of TX.
Good to read about Noah and how well he's doing. My gosh, last picture I saw he has grown up so much..maybe that was the football equipment he was wearing..BUT he finally got his hair cut. Handsome young man. Bet your mom is thrilled he did get his hair cut. Hope your mom is well, your sister has recuperated and is back to her feisty self.
And look how big Jane Dear's girls have grown..goodness they were so little when we all started posting together. She's going to have to put on her big TX boots when the boys start knocking on the door.
I've read about Mousie's husband and Tribe's losses, and am so sorry to read what they have been going through..my thoughts and prayers are with them.
Missy has a new g.baby..he is beautiful and already crawling.
I don't see RubyGoober posting too much,,miss her and her humor dearly..
No reason to post anywhere, anymore, too many lonely, bored people, playing games, fake screen names, fake IP's who have nothing to contribute but a bunch of nonsense trying to disrupt a good thread.
Hey..I heard Hane's has a big sale on sweats this year..I'm in for that..don't you dare buy the ones that have the green sequins..I've got first dibs on those.. LOL...luv ya

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16496 Sep 21, 2013
LizW wrote:
I love seeing you and you know you're not intruding.
It's the pads. They make Noah look huge. He stopped rocking the Justin Beiber do about a year ago..........WHEW glad that's over.<quoted text>
Good morning, any plans today? I am doing the wonderful grocery shopping today..it's nippy outside..one day it's hot and the next day it feels like fall..

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#16502 Sep 21, 2013
GM all...just a few min. to share something with you all. And Liz I do relate this to you and Mr.Wipple so
please follow thru.
When we moved in here 2 years ago Mr.Mouse and I would
drink our coffee on the frt porch,then we notice a young man driving a pick up pulling a work trailor behind. He was a young Mexican man and had his young son
in the truck they would look our way and wave every day sometimes honk the horn.He took his son to school then
came back to pick up his wife and once again the big wave.Around 5 every night it was repeated.Mr.Mouse said well I got them off to work so I can come in now.We often wonder what kind of work they did and said we were going to stop by and vist them some time. Of course it never happen.
Last night shortly after I had locked up for the night
I heard a soft knock and when I went to the door it was
the young son and his Mother,he looked to be around 11 and spoke great English while the Mother spoke little.
He said if you don't mind could you tell me where Grandpaw is?? It broke my heart but I try to tell him the best I could. Then he asked for a pen and paper so
he could give me his phone # as he wanted to take care of me.After getting the paper I go back to find this beautiful young man crying his eyes out.
He wanted to know if he could go with me to the nursing home to see Grandpaw as he never got to wave goodbye.
I try to tell him that Grandpaw could not remember things now but he said he did not care he just wants him to know that he miss him.
So tomorrow we shall go and when we come back I am giving him Grandpaw fishing rods as Mr.Mouse would have taken him if only we had spoke sooner.

Level 6

Since: Aug 10

Oklahoma City, OK

#16503 Sep 21, 2013
Sorry for the long post but guys know I can't get on
here much any more..

The last info for today is that Goddaughter has once again have the cancer return and will be going thru surgery in next few days.
I also will be going in hospital Friday for some much
needed and overdue test which looks like it could be bad. So please send up prayers of thanks for the young
man and for God's wisdom for GD and self.
Love you all hug the one you love everyday.
I will be back when I can.

Level 3

Location hidden

#16505 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
GM all...just a few min. to share something with you all. And Liz I do relate this to you and Mr.Wipple so
please follow thru.
When we moved in here 2 years ago Mr.Mouse and I would
drink our coffee on the frt porch,then we notice a young man driving a pick up pulling a work trailor behind. He was a young Mexican man and had his young son
in the truck they would look our way and wave every day sometimes honk the horn.He took his son to school then
came back to pick up his wife and once again the big wave.Around 5 every night it was repeated.Mr.Mouse said well I got them off to work so I can come in now.We often wonder what kind of work they did and said we were going to stop by and vist them some time. Of course it never happen.
Last night shortly after I had locked up for the night
I heard a soft knock and when I went to the door it was
the young son and his Mother,he looked to be around 11 and spoke great English while the Mother spoke little.
He said if you don't mind could you tell me where Grandpaw is?? It broke my heart but I try to tell him the best I could. Then he asked for a pen and paper so
he could give me his phone # as he wanted to take care of me.After getting the paper I go back to find this beautiful young man crying his eyes out.
He wanted to know if he could go with me to the nursing home to see Grandpaw as he never got to wave goodbye.
I try to tell him that Grandpaw could not remember things now but he said he did not care he just wants him to know that he miss him.
So tomorrow we shall go and when we come back I am giving him Grandpaw fishing rods as Mr.Mouse would have taken him if only we had spoke sooner.
Mousie, what a beautiful story. Such a fine young man. I'm glad you're giving him the fishing gear.
xoxoxx

Level 3

Location hidden

#16506 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
here much any more..
The last info for today is that Goddaughter has once again have the cancer return and will be going thru surgery in next few days.
needed and overdue test which looks like it could be bad. So please send up prayers of thanks for the young
You're always in our hearts & prayers, Mousie. Best of luck to you. We're rooting for you.
xoxoxx

Level 3

Location hidden

#16507 Sep 21, 2013
Calphalon Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, then...Daughter #1, Son #2, Zach #3, and Noah #4. How's that?
I guess there's really nothing the board needs to know about your kids. I can't imagine you are so private in some areas but rock a picture of your youngest child with the jersey number. Most kids wouldn't want that and would hound you until you took it down. I guess yours doesn't care.
Why do you keep pushing for details about Liz's kids?

Why is any of it your business?

Level 1

Minneapolis, MN

#16508 Sep 21, 2013
Please visit http://takethisjoborshoveit.com/contactus and list your skills in the comment section.
Joy

Key West, FL

#16513 Sep 21, 2013
Calphalon Runner wrote:
<quoted text>
It seems to be a common here. It's more noticeable for me since I don't drink as I am in training and it's just more calories to burn off. It seems like the one who begin with "M" are the worst. Are they the same person just switching to different locations? Why is it when you ask Liz a question, one of the M&M Calis pop up ready to strike like a really angry rattler? I think they are both in Cali. Then again, who cares?
Thanks for the heads up as to who is who. It changes daily.
When we post to each other we are teasing stupid.

Why are you so annoying?

Why do you lie?

“Dragon my tail.”

Since: Jun 09

Wherever

#16514 Sep 21, 2013
I Be Mousie wrote:
here much any more..
Mousie, please take good care of yourself. Lots of prayers are being said for you and yours, and you are much in our thoughts everyday.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,277,182
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 22,488
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 5 hr T-REX 502,195
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 hr IBdaMann 54,547
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 8 hr Princess Hey 9,506
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 18,258
3 word game (Jan '11) 9 hr Princess Hey 13,652
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages