|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LIzW is a confused Nutter wrote:
<quoted text>Leaping Lizards! I didn't do the math but how many 33cent bags of gummies were you able to buy with that pocket change you swiped?
I just want to know why she only named 2 of her 5 kids. Zach and Noah. Or do I need to read further? She must be a tightwad if she only finds a 1 dollar bill and some change. Kids carry more money than that these days.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Good morning! Any plans today? I am taking the GD to build a bear this morning..then i am gonna go shopping for the new babies..
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Parking Meter wrote:
The Buena Park, CA grey box would argue with parking meters. Probably already does.
Maddy 4 comes in from Buena Park, CA and yes, you are correct.
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW too wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, those walls are a bitch to wash. F*cking kids pissin' an shittin' on em all the time.
How many do you have? Some days it seems like 2, Zach and Noah. Then you add the no name daughter and that's three. Then there were 2 jumping in the pool. Is that five or was one of the jumpers the no name daughter? You really need to put up a family tree. Now, there's a mom in the mix. When did the father or fathers of your children leave? Too much chaos?
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW too wrote:
<quoted text>
You're HOT. I'm looking for a new baby daddy, wanna play?
Didn't you have noah at 40 which would put you at 58? A little too late in the game to stop over.
As ditzy as she seems, she probably put someone else's kid in her cart while grabbing gummy bears with her laundry tips found in her kids' pants. A newsflash to Liz: An 18 year old senior who is driving should be washing HIS own clothes. Ditto for all the other no name kids in your clan. No pacifier at night and for certain, no bedtime story.
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
LOL........I hear you there. I have 3 boys and one daughter. I know all about snotty teens. The oldest and youngest take the cake.
The youngest is the only one who's still a teen. When the oldest isn't referring to him as " the baby" she's calling him LB ( little brat)
One minute the youngest will be telling me he doesn't care if I show up at his games. Then 2 minutes later " make sure you get there an hour early to see me run out on the field" and don't forget to call Dad and tell him to be there and see who he's bringing.<quoted text>
Zach followed by two no name kids (boy/girl) and Noah. Don't you like the middle two?

Stop washing his laundry (he's a big boy) and stop with the kindergarten bedtime stories. Now that he is able to legally drive, don't be surprised when he drives it like he stole it. You might want to watch some Duck Dynasty and see how teen boys are raised. Just trying to help.
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
(((((((( GF )))))))))) So good to see you. How's hubby feeling?
Are you planning on power washing that crazy lanai?( you know I love that word)
I told you before never to eat the family pets. Poor Dan.
How's your Mom and Dad doing?
I'm so glad you showed up. Hans L stalked like 40 people and I only stalked about 3, but now that you showed up I'm counting you as 50 people so I'm ahead of her in the stalking department.
In other news
This winter we've had virtually no snow. I kind of miss it.
Zach went back to school this weekend..........man that was a long winter break
Oh and my ex MIL is selling her house in Florida and moving back here. She's 80 and has a lot of health problems plus she's all alone down there.
Mighty Taco is still coming to Rochester..........I just don't know when.
All in all my biggest most exciting adventure so far this week is I went to the dollar store yesterday and bought new rubber gloves.
What's for dinner tonight?<quoted text>
If my m-in-law moved from Florida to here, I'd move somewhere else and leave no forwarding address. She was somewhat nice until she ...let's see...hmm...when did she get mean? She came from Florida to Texas and stayed a whole week. We spent $1,000 on her expenses and she wanted her plane ticket paid for too. Oh my, i never did write the check for her plane ticket. Bad bad bad. She wanted me to have coffee with her at 5:30 a.m. and for me to be dressed in church clothes, heels, matching jewelry, makeup and a smile on my face. What are the odds?
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
LOL@the bickering. I have a daughter 28, then 3 boys 26, 20 and 14
The only ones that bicker back and forth are the oldest and the baby. She's like a second Mom to him. It's kind of funny her husband is a teacher and a few of her friends are teachers. They all know Noah and it's hard for him to get away with anything at school. <quoted text>
How did Noah go from being 14 to being 18 and a senior? I'm beginning to think this is all make-believe. How many baby daddies in the mix?
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Deals so far
I plan on getting more after Christmas bargains but Mom can only walk around for short periods of time so we're never in the stores that long.
The Body Shop one of my favs. I went in to buy wash face and found lip gloss and exfoliating cream for 1.00 each. I think regular price on both was 12.00
Then Wegman's has dirt cheap wrapping paper and holiday candy.
Oh I think my best deals came from JCP. I bought 3 pairs of men's flannel PJ bottoms and a Dress shirt and got it all for 13.00( I had a 20% off coupon too)
A couple weeks ago Walmart had all the Christmas decorations 75% off and my friend got a lot of deals but I refrained from that sale.
Noah's favorite team is Texas and I found a rope bag there reg, price about 16-18.00 for just 2.99 plus I had a coupon.
Does Noah like Hockey? We used to watch the Austin Ice Bats.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Good Morning to you too. Are you clothes shopping for the babies? Is GS going to build a bear too?

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet today, so far I don't feel like going anywhere. It's been a busy week plus my butt is still drying off from sitting out in the monsoon the other night.
Either today or tomorrow I might go to Home Depot. I bought a new range hood for about the stove and now I'm thinking about getting ceramic tiles to use as a backsplash.

Is it still warm there? It's cooled down here to the 50's. Feels nice.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! Any plans today? I am taking the GD to build a bear this morning..then i am gonna go shopping for the new babies..
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/115541...

Mary Kay Letourneau is a grandma at 48 and is married to a 27 year old she raped when she was a teacher. Maybe rape is the wrong word. Maybe groomed is better. Sorry, but the thread on predators brought Mary Kay to mind.
She also has daughters around 12-13 year old with her 27 year old husband.

She went to Build a Snare instead of Build a Bear. She entrapped poor ol' Villi with two babies. She is bipolar. Big surprise. She goes wild when off her meds. Hope she is not still cruising playgrounds.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Good Morning to you too. Are you clothes shopping for the babies? Is GS going to build a bear too?
I'm not sure what I'm doing yet today, so far I don't feel like going anywhere. It's been a busy week plus my butt is still drying off from sitting out in the monsoon the other night.
Either today or tomorrow I might go to Home Depot. I bought a new range hood for about the stove and now I'm thinking about getting ceramic tiles to use as a backsplash.
Is it still warm there? It's cooled down here to the 50's. Feels nice.<quoted text>
I took the GS last week to build a bear when the GD was at school..it's her turn now..
Are you gonna put he ceramic tile up your self? I did, and it came out great..it's chilly outside this morning..it's 50 degrees outside and suppose to get a high of 79 today..
Perrier

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Why doesn't topix do something about her?

Judged:111
Carrigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Tell my kids to drop out of college and work now? I think not! Our daughter is graduating in May...she is starting med school in August. Our son is a sophomore and will be going to med school as well. I guess all of the hard work they put in should just be forgotten. They can get a job at Starbucks! Education IS everything! We have 5 doctors in our family...I only have a lowly MBA, but I do alright. If someone chooses to get a degree in women's studies, Russian literature or underwater basket weaving they have to realize they may have difficulty getting a job. If someone chooses to be an engineer, doctor, or teacher they will have a much easier time. Heck our new son-in-law had 8 job offers BEFORE he graduated from law school. Life is full of choices...
The poster you responded to is a little off her rocker. No, she's a LOT off her rocker. My three kids are also in college, 2 in pre-med, one in her first year of law school. I would kick their butts if they said they wanted to quit and do some low-paying job, not that they would. They KNOW the value of education because of the way they've been raised by educated professional parents. Congrats on the great job with your kids, btw. Education has allowed us a comfortable lifestyle, our kids to go to any school they wanted for as long as they wanted, and that nest-egg as well. Too many people in this country no longer want to put in the time and work, they just want to have "stuff". My husband and I still work every day. Honestly, I tried staying at home for a couple of months at the end of last year and got really bored after about two months. I feel sorry for kids whose parents use "oh you don't need to go to college, just go to work" to avoid paying tuition. Their kids will either remain at a low paying job all their lives or they'll have to play catch-up at some point.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Last I knew I had 4 kids and not 5. I'm not sure why you think Noah is a 18 year old senior. He just turned 16 and is a junior.
You must really be bored today bringing up all these old posts. I wasn't a teenage Mom and I didn't have any kids in my 40's..........damn I would have taken the bridge!
The one I forgot to name was born when I was in my 20's. The boy's are all six years apart. The oldest was in college when the youngest was in pre-school. Work backwards and do the math. You should be able to figure it all out.
Perrier wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Noah go from being 14 to being 18 and a senior? I'm beginning to think this is all make-believe. How many baby daddies in the mix?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

LizW wrote:
Last I knew I had 4 kids and not 5. I'm not sure why you think Noah is a 18 year old senior. He just turned 16 and is a junior.
You must really be bored today bringing up all these old posts. I wasn't a teenage Mom and I didn't have any kids in my 40's..........damn I would have taken the bridge!
The one I forgot to name was born when I was in my 20's. The boy's are all six years apart. The oldest was in college when the youngest was in pre-school. Work backwards and do the math. You should be able to figure it all out.
<quoted text>
Lol, don't know what the fascination is with wanting to know all that info on your kids..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

A plan in motion

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

I think I'm going to do it myself. Doesn't it just come in sticky sheets. I planned on just doing behind the stove. Six sheets should do the job. Right now there's a aluminum black splash. Do I need to take that down or can I just tile over it?

I should stay out of Home Depot. I went this week to buy new switch plates for a room and walked by the tile and starting thinking about this latest brainstorm.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the GS last week to build a bear when the GD was at school..it's her turn now..
Are you gonna put he ceramic tile up your self? I did, and it came out great..it's chilly outside this morning..it's 50 degrees outside and suppose to get a high of 79 today..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

LizW wrote:
I think I'm going to do it myself. Doesn't it just come in sticky sheets. I planned on just doing behind the stove. Six sheets should do the job. Right now there's a aluminum black splash. Do I need to take that down or can I just tile over it?
I should stay out of Home Depot. I went this week to buy new switch plates for a room and walked by the tile and starting thinking about this latest brainstorm. <quoted text>
Ceramic tile isn't peel and stick.. You have to use a grout..they do sell some back splash stuff that you can stick on but it's not like regular ceramic tiles..I put the ceramic tiles up useing a grout..it came out beautiful..

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Lazy Lanai wrote:
<quoted text>
Better idea: Make Noah do it and promise him the tips from the laundry. Boys are nasty. I make my grown boy (not my kid) mop around the toilet because I don't pee standing up.
If I were you I wouldn't worry about what someone else's child does or doesn't do. Worry about your own parenting skills. Liz is a awesome Mother and has raised very intelligent and productive kids.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you I wouldn't worry about what someone else's child does or doesn't do. Worry about your own parenting skills. Liz is a awesome Mother and has raised very intelligent and productive kids.
Where were you when Silly was attacking Queen's down syndrome child?

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 14, 2013

Judged:

Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when Silly was attacking Queen's down syndrome child?
I don't know who Queen is and I never saw any post about a Down syndrome child..

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min John Galt 1,081,585
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 17 min Murphey_Law 484,213
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,120
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 hr Princess Hey 1,027
Deputy Keith Rogers And Walt Disney Framed Me F... 2 hr DeathToTraitors 1
We Should Hang All Crooked Cops And Crooked Pol... 2 hr DeathToTraitors 3
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr marce-encore 151
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000