“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16394 Sep 18, 2013
I love everyone too and I think Rambler might be right about imposters and doubles. All the Brads, STM's, Spooky's just to name a few are making my head spin. If I wanted to be this confused I'd go over and chat with Murphy from the state thread. This is almost as bad that other deal from the state thread with the ones from Utah and/or Iowa. I never did understand that's storyline either.

Frigs
MostlikelyBrad wrote:
Hi Liz>>>just passing through thank goodness, right!:)
Keeping your thread updated is just making it all worth while loved one.:)
Many thanks for all"my" recognition at Ramblers expense .....Tell Noah to toss a touchdown or catch one. Either way he scores Baby, meaning you Liz.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16395 Sep 18, 2013
I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but what do you mean by a spacer? The guy at Home Deport was telling me I had everything I needed. This project sounds more and more like a pain in the ass. I'm still not sure why I'm suppose to put the grout over all the tiles, and I hope it comes off as easily as the guy said it would.
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You should use spacers, they keep everything nice and straight.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16396 Sep 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but what do you mean by a spacer? The guy at Home Deport was telling me I had everything I needed. This project sounds more and more like a pain in the ass. I'm still not sure why I'm suppose to put the grout over all the tiles, and I hope it comes off as easily as the guy said it would. <quoted text>
Good morning, Liz the spacers are these little rubber x shaped pieces you put between the tiles that keep them all straight and inline.
Buzz fest

United States

#16397 Sep 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but what do you mean by a spacer? The guy at Home Deport was telling me I had everything I needed. This project sounds more and more like a pain in the ass. I'm still not sure why I'm suppose to put the grout over all the tiles, and I hope it comes off as easily as the guy said it would. <quoted text>
Watch some of the home improvement shows or go to you tube. Think of it like frosting a cake. If you ate not good at that better hire it done And no you cant use coconut to hide your mistakes. 3

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16398 Sep 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
I love everyone too and I think Rambler might be right about imposters and doubles. All the Brads, STM's, Spooky's just to name a few are making my head spin. If I wanted to be this confused I'd go over and chat with Murphy from the state thread. This is almost as bad that other deal from the state thread with the ones from Utah and/or Iowa. I never did understand that's storyline either.
Frigs <quoted text>
Morning Liz. Not all of us are imposters. You just have to look at when the "original" signed up compared to the imposter or double. If someone's been banned though, I guess that they can no longer use that account any longer and must start a new account. There was a feud in Denver over a year ago and a lot were banned and they had to start new accounts. Maverick posts there. He'd be able to tell you more.

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#16399 Sep 18, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Liz. Not all of us are imposters. You just have to look at when the "original" signed up compared to the imposter or double. If someone's been banned though, I guess that they can no longer use that account any longer and must start a new account. There was a feud in Denver over a year ago and a lot were banned and they had to start new accounts. Maverick posts there. He'd be able to tell you more.
We all have to suffer fools from time to time.

“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16401 Sep 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
I know I'm going to be sorry I asked but what do you mean by a spacer? The guy at Home Deport was telling me I had everything I needed. This project sounds more and more like a pain in the ass. I'm still not sure why I'm suppose to put the grout over all the tiles, and I hope it comes off as easily as the guy said it would. <quoted text>
The grout won't hurt the tile. By putting the grout all over the tile, it saves time and effort of just trying to put the grout in the spaces between the tiles and you won't have to worry about if you missed a spot.
Don't worry, it sounds more complicated than it really is.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#16403 Sep 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Tribe are you around? I was watching a show last night about this black man from Plant City who won the lottery. His financial adviser murdered him. Anyway, they showed pictures of what I think was downtown Plant City. It was much more rural than I expected.
It also showed pictures of the strawberry festival.
Yes, it is rural, but downtown is small, quaint little antique shops. Most of the businesses are family-owned by lifers from Plant City. It just seems like everybody knows everybody. Not downtow, but most of Plant City is rural, small farmers, strawberry fields, etc.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#16404 Sep 18, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Liz. Not all of us are imposters. You just have to look at when the "original" signed up compared to the imposter or double. If someone's been banned though, I guess that they can no longer use that account any longer and must start a new account. There was a feud in Denver over a year ago and a lot were banned and they had to start new accounts. Maverick posts there. He'd be able to tell you more.
Hi there, Mrs. Spooky! Hope you're doing well.

:-)

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#16405 Sep 18, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Tribe are you around? I was watching a show last night about this black man from Plant City who won the lottery. His financial adviser murdered him. Anyway, they showed pictures of what I think was downtown Plant City. It was much more rural than I expected.
It also showed pictures of the strawberry festival.
Financial advisor? She was just some money-hungry girl who took advantage of him and killed him. She was convicted last year.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#16406 Sep 18, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Tmom
I am so sorry for your loss.
<3
Thank you JaneDear!

I hope you and your girls are having a mahvelous beginning of school year. Happy Fall!

:-)
Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16407 Sep 19, 2013
Buzz fest wrote:
<quoted text>
Watch some of the home improvement shows or go to you tube. Think of it like frosting a cake. If you ate not good at that better hire it done And no you cant use coconut to hide your mistakes. 3
s
Shish,up..........

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16408 Sep 19, 2013
Good Morning All

This week is homecoming for the kids..........that means I might be getting a little Mr. Whipple action. It also means that unless you get to the game 2 hours early ( I'm serious), you have no chance of getting a parking spot anywhere's on the campus.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16409 Sep 19, 2013
LOL........I fell asleep about 15 minuets after the show started but since the " financial advisor" was dressed in a prison jumpsuit I assumed she might not have been on the up and up.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Financial advisor? She was just some money-hungry girl who took advantage of him and killed him. She was convicted last year.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16410 Sep 19, 2013
Thanks. Oh boy I thought this was going to be a peel and stick deal. Grout, tools..........I'm out of my element now. If this project is easy enough and turns out nice, I'll probably start tiling everything in the house.
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>The grout won't hurt the tile. By putting the grout all over the tile, it saves time and effort of just trying to put the grout in the spaces between the tiles and you won't have to worry about if you missed a spot.
Don't worry, it sounds more complicated than it really is.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16411 Sep 19, 2013
Now you're pissing me off talking first about grout and then spacers. Do I look like the handy type to you??????????

FRIGS

Did you ever shop at Zulily's? They have the cutest dresses for bablies and little girls. They have a Thanksgiving one out now for baby's with little Thanksgiving decorations embroidered around the collar
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Liz the spacers are these little rubber x shaped pieces you put between the tiles that keep them all straight and inline.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16412 Sep 19, 2013
Hi Spooky, Hope you're enjoying your fall.

I didn't mean you were a imposter, I was referring to whoever is making up screen names using your name and a few of the other posters names. It's just ridiculous that someone has that much time on their hands to be wasting it on such BS.

It seems Brad gets blamed for all the BS that goes on here, but I seriously doubt he's behind most of it. My guess is that there's a few other's doing the trolling and feel safe since Brad will get blamed anyway.
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
Morning Liz. Not all of us are imposters. You just have to look at when the "original" signed up compared to the imposter or double. If someone's been banned though, I guess that they can no longer use that account any longer and must start a new account. There was a feud in Denver over a year ago and a lot were banned and they had to start new accounts. Maverick posts there. He'd be able to tell you more.
Buzz fest

United States

#16413 Sep 19, 2013
Snickers wrote:
<quoted text>s
Shish,up..........
No can do ms carrollton tx liz better hope she doesnt plan on selling. A friend of mine did her own home improvement projects. Her hubby tiled the floor in the guest half bath and it looked horrible. She did faux painting and every kid got a different color of paint. She had a hard time selling and it didnt get them a higher return. How much is all this remodeling costing you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16414 Sep 19, 2013
MYOB.........The price of my grout is a personal question.
Buzz fest wrote:
<quoted text>
No can do ms carrollton tx liz better hope she doesnt plan on selling. A friend of mine did her own home improvement projects. Her hubby tiled the floor in the guest half bath and it looked horrible. She did faux painting and every kid got a different color of paint. She had a hard time selling and it didnt get them a higher return. How much is all this remodeling costing you?
Roosters

Spring, TX

#16419 Sep 19, 2013
http://www.glasstilestore.com/shop-by-colors-...

What about this Bohemian tile? It's kind of wild but might go well with the rooster theme I have going on with main colors of black, charcoal, red and cream with other colors for accents.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,567,811
two words (Jul '10) 5 hr Princess Hey 28,171
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 13 hr Princess Hey 678
One Word (Jul '10) 13 hr Princess Hey 2,551
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 19,663
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 13,380
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 14 hr Princess Hey 13,021
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Tue Murphey_Law 513,339

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages