Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16312 Sep 14, 2013
Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
Texas is too easy a target. They think everyone in Dallas has big hair.
They think everyone has a Stetson on their head, boots on their feet and an oil derrick in their back yard. Then there's the ever popular digs about cotton fields, grits, and other Southern fare.
I don't know where that one poster got that brides wear football helmets to get married. That is really off the mark.
They think we all live like the folks on Duck Dynasty who shoot or catch their dinner, get married by the creek, and that everyone drives a beater truck.
It really gets old, but some of it is amusing. I'm not even from here, so it is what it is.
I think they don't like that I have a b.s. detector that is probably 99% right. And I know people from all over the world. I'm not sure why someone from Buena Park, CA is posting here and bragging about how great it is there. Did the Jodi Arias case bring people here or were they already posting like crazy before someone started a thread on the Orlando boards?
Oh Please,Might I say you apparently live way somewhere in Texas. That is no where near the multicultural society I live outside Dallas. Your living the boonies honey,Enjoy....

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16313 Sep 15, 2013
Ciao wrote:
Change your Depends then and spray some Febreeze. That's what happens when you let the guys into a place intended for women. It smells like a $$.
Liz can agree. She has raised three boys.
It only smells that way to you cause you got your lips super glued to Kateyez behind.
:)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16314 Sep 15, 2013
Good Morning All

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16315 Sep 15, 2013
Tribe I'm so sorry about your nephew and your friend.
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
I lost a nephew, but was expected. I was more concerned about his mother, my sister. I was afraid she was going to lose her mind. My oldest and younger sister are trying to stay close to her and get her mind on other things.
I had a friend pass away recently also. She had three children the same age and grades as my youngest three. Actually they were all the same sex too, so they were in each other's grades and played ball and cheered together, etc. She was so very young, only in her 40's. She had a massive heart attack. Her poor husband looks like a lost soul, as do her children.
Happy Birthday to your granddaughter. Nine is such an impressionable age. I'm glad they bring you so much joy.
:-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16316 Sep 15, 2013
Awwwwww Thanks Tribe. You're one of my favorite posters too.

Did you see that I saw Mr. Whipple last week at a game? We both waved to each other. It was magical.
I'm not sure if there's a Mrs. Whipple or not. Last week I saw a woman who kind of looked like shewas with Mr. Whipple. A couple years ago I saw Mr Whipple sitting with a woman ( not sure if it was the same woman or not).
I'd be naive to think Mr. Whipple doesn't have several women just like me chasing ( stalking) him.
Oh well I can still dream!
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Liz, I just love you. This is the best post I've seen you post in...well awhile.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16318 Sep 15, 2013
Hi Marce,

My appliances are white, The walls are a rust color, counter tops are tannish, and the flooring is pergo hardwood.

I'd like to introduce a bolder color into the mix but I'm just now sure how it would look. It's just for behind the stove ( so far, lol)
I'll look to see what colors scheme's they have to offer and maybe try something different. If it comes out looking like ass at least it will match some of my other projects.

How's your weekend going?
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I like the colors. Is this for your backsplash behind the stove? What color are your appliances?

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16321 Sep 15, 2013
Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been everywhere in Texas and have lived many places in Texas. If you don't believe me, try me.
Go south, when you reach the big river, swim across and keep going south.
Shut the fck up

Key West, FL

#16324 Sep 15, 2013
Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the heck is Brad or Joy for that matter? There must be another "Tex" somewhere. You do know there's more than one poster in Texas? I'm not the Carrolton Snickers either. Make mine Ghirardelli.
Listen up Kateyes, the more you type the more you look like a weirdo.

Your Texas hat tricks are just so darned obvious.

You look ridiculous and you picked the wrong threads to pick on people, when we all know what a failure you have become.

Shut the fck up

Key West, FL

#16326 Sep 15, 2013
Ciao wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Tired of Sniffling who admitted to stirring people up and then reporting them, trying to get them banned so that only her, Darwin, Spooky and whomever else they considered to be in their gang could post here. They tried to get people to leave by writing dirty ditties about them.
It's a beautiful morning here, gorgeous sunrise. Anyone who doesn't think Texas is beautiful in the morning hasn't been here.
The Truth now: You are looking out your cracked trailer window with a beautiful view of the trashed out trailer next to yours.
Shut the fck up

Key West, FL

#16329 Sep 15, 2013
Ciao wrote:
I'm always getting accused of being someone else. Keep guessing. It's funny to watch.
Sorry about your low level of thinking. You and Tired of Sniffling have a trailer park mentality that is pathological. Is that the best you can do? Where's Maddy with the digs about Derricks and Stetsons? You people crack me up. You know nothing.
I'm only up because a friend called me in the early a.m. so I went outside so as not to wake everyone up. I may not have a lanai like Spooky/Silly, but the sunrises here are breath-taking. Obviously, you're not here and that makes it even better.
Not one person here is guessing who you are, it's painfully obvious.

Go bother some Ladies that deserve it and you.

Hey Kateyes, why not just continue talking to yourself from Texas, it seems to keep you amused.
Joy

Key West, FL

#16330 Sep 15, 2013
That is better!

Have a nice day Ladies.

Hang in there STM...

Brad&Joy

xox

Level 8

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16334 Sep 15, 2013
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#16335 Sep 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Marce,
My appliances are white, The walls are a rust color, counter tops are tannish, and the flooring is pergo hardwood.
I'd like to introduce a bolder color into the mix but I'm just now sure how it would look. It's just for behind the stove ( so far, lol)
I'll look to see what colors scheme's they have to offer and maybe try something different. If it comes out looking like ass at least it will match some of my other projects.
How's your weekend going?<quoted text>
Hey Liz ~

I love your color scheme. A bolder color would great if you limit it to the backsplash. That way it wouldn't be overwhelming. Give it a try, at least.

Have you brought home sample tiles to see how they look? You should look at them in all kinds of lighting, including natural daylight, kitchen light, & nighttime.

My weekend's going okay. I slept late this morning & that makes me happy.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#16336 Sep 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Tribe I'm so sorry about your nephew and your friend.<quoted text>
Thank you, Liz! Like Marce said, such is life. None of us are going to make it out of here alive, but it still hurts like hell. I don't like to see my loved ones or others in pain.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#16337 Sep 15, 2013
LizW wrote:
Awwwwww Thanks Tribe. You're one of my favorite posters too.
Did you see that I saw Mr. Whipple last week at a game? We both waved to each other. It was magical.
I'm not sure if there's a Mrs. Whipple or not. Last week I saw a woman who kind of looked like shewas with Mr. Whipple. A couple years ago I saw Mr Whipple sitting with a woman ( not sure if it was the same woman or not).
I'd be naive to think Mr. Whipple doesn't have several women just like me chasing ( stalking) him.
Oh well I can still dream!<quoted text>
I used to work with a "Mr. Whipple." Of course, I was married at the time. The last time I saw him I was pulling a buggy of groceries and a buggy of kids through the grocery store. He looked slightly amused, but he would have ran for the hills and so would I. I love tribe dad. He is my HERO!

Level 3

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16338 Sep 15, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Liz! Like Marce said, such is life. None of us are going to make it out of here alive, but it still hurts like hell. I don't like to see my loved ones or others in pain.
It does hurt like hell. The only thing that helps is time. But it's such a long, slow process. The death of a loved one leaves a hole in the heart that never quite heals.

xoxoxx

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#16339 Sep 15, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liz ~
I love your color scheme. A bolder color would great if you limit it to the backsplash. That way it wouldn't be overwhelming. Give it a try, at least.
Have you brought home sample tiles to see how they look? You should look at them in all kinds of lighting, including natural daylight, kitchen light, & nighttime.
Happy Sunday Ladies and Huntington Guy!

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#16340 Sep 15, 2013
Huntington Guy wrote:
Why is he disrespecting the U.S. Flag?

I like this one. Tim McGraw could have kissed my bald head anytime.

http://tasteofcountry.com/tim-mcgraw-kisses-c...

;-)

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16341 Sep 15, 2013
Long time no see. How's everything with you?

Are you watching the Sunday games?
Huntington Guy wrote:

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16342 Sep 15, 2013
Marce What color would you try with the rust/tan/browns? I was almost thinking of something with a dark yellow? It's just for behind the stove so if it doesn't look that good I can always change it.
I'm too lazy to buy samples of anything first. I just jump in head first and buy whatever, then if it doesn't grown on me, I just re-do it again.
The funky blue bathroom still hasn't grown on me but just the boys use it anyway and they like it.

I wish I could sleep in. I swear I have a 5am internal alarm clock.
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Liz ~

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,478,486
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Patriot AKA Bozo 62,872
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 8 hr lisa 25,580
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 19,292
In car accident ...left disabled 12 hr Joe 2
News Dreamers: Repeal of immigration order would be ... 14 hr ima-Ilis Myka Ash... 19
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 16 hr zazz 98,313

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages