Perrier

Houston, TX

#16259 Sep 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
[email protected] bickering. I have a daughter 28, then 3 boys 26, 20 and 14
The only ones that bicker back and forth are the oldest and the baby. She's like a second Mom to him. It's kind of funny her husband is a teacher and a few of her friends are teachers. They all know Noah and it's hard for him to get away with anything at school. <quoted text>
How did Noah go from being 14 to being 18 and a senior? I'm beginning to think this is all make-believe. How many baby daddies in the mix?
Perrier

Houston, TX

#16260 Sep 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Deals so far
I plan on getting more after Christmas bargains but Mom can only walk around for short periods of time so we're never in the stores that long.
The Body Shop one of my favs. I went in to buy wash face and found lip gloss and exfoliating cream for 1.00 each. I think regular price on both was 12.00
Then Wegman's has dirt cheap wrapping paper and holiday candy.
Oh I think my best deals came from JCP. I bought 3 pairs of men's flannel PJ bottoms and a Dress shirt and got it all for 13.00( I had a 20% off coupon too)
A couple weeks ago Walmart had all the Christmas decorations 75% off and my friend got a lot of deals but I refrained from that sale.
Noah's favorite team is Texas and I found a rope bag there reg, price about 16-18.00 for just 2.99 plus I had a coupon.
Does Noah like Hockey? We used to watch the Austin Ice Bats.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16261 Sep 14, 2013
Good Morning to you too. Are you clothes shopping for the babies? Is GS going to build a bear too?

I'm not sure what I'm doing yet today, so far I don't feel like going anywhere. It's been a busy week plus my butt is still drying off from sitting out in the monsoon the other night.
Either today or tomorrow I might go to Home Depot. I bought a new range hood for about the stove and now I'm thinking about getting ceramic tiles to use as a backsplash.

Is it still warm there? It's cooled down here to the 50's. Feels nice.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning! Any plans today? I am taking the GD to build a bear this morning..then i am gonna go shopping for the new babies..
Perrier

Houston, TX

#16262 Sep 14, 2013
http://thestir.cafemom.com/in_the_news/115541...

Mary Kay Letourneau is a grandma at 48 and is married to a 27 year old she raped when she was a teacher. Maybe rape is the wrong word. Maybe groomed is better. Sorry, but the thread on predators brought Mary Kay to mind.
She also has daughters around 12-13 year old with her 27 year old husband.

She went to Build a Snare instead of Build a Bear. She entrapped poor ol' Villi with two babies. She is bipolar. Big surprise. She goes wild when off her meds. Hope she is not still cruising playgrounds.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16263 Sep 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning to you too. Are you clothes shopping for the babies? Is GS going to build a bear too?
I'm not sure what I'm doing yet today, so far I don't feel like going anywhere. It's been a busy week plus my butt is still drying off from sitting out in the monsoon the other night.
Either today or tomorrow I might go to Home Depot. I bought a new range hood for about the stove and now I'm thinking about getting ceramic tiles to use as a backsplash.
Is it still warm there? It's cooled down here to the 50's. Feels nice.<quoted text>
I took the GS last week to build a bear when the GD was at school..it's her turn now..
Are you gonna put he ceramic tile up your self? I did, and it came out great..it's chilly outside this morning..it's 50 degrees outside and suppose to get a high of 79 today..
Perrier

Houston, TX

#16264 Sep 14, 2013
Why doesn't topix do something about her?

Judged:111
Carrigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me? Tell my kids to drop out of college and work now? I think not! Our daughter is graduating in May...she is starting med school in August. Our son is a sophomore and will be going to med school as well. I guess all of the hard work they put in should just be forgotten. They can get a job at Starbucks! Education IS everything! We have 5 doctors in our family...I only have a lowly MBA, but I do alright. If someone chooses to get a degree in women's studies, Russian literature or underwater basket weaving they have to realize they may have difficulty getting a job. If someone chooses to be an engineer, doctor, or teacher they will have a much easier time. Heck our new son-in-law had 8 job offers BEFORE he graduated from law school. Life is full of choices...
The poster you responded to is a little off her rocker. No, she's a LOT off her rocker. My three kids are also in college, 2 in pre-med, one in her first year of law school. I would kick their butts if they said they wanted to quit and do some low-paying job, not that they would. They KNOW the value of education because of the way they've been raised by educated professional parents. Congrats on the great job with your kids, btw. Education has allowed us a comfortable lifestyle, our kids to go to any school they wanted for as long as they wanted, and that nest-egg as well. Too many people in this country no longer want to put in the time and work, they just want to have "stuff". My husband and I still work every day. Honestly, I tried staying at home for a couple of months at the end of last year and got really bored after about two months. I feel sorry for kids whose parents use "oh you don't need to go to college, just go to work" to avoid paying tuition. Their kids will either remain at a low paying job all their lives or they'll have to play catch-up at some point.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16265 Sep 14, 2013
Last I knew I had 4 kids and not 5. I'm not sure why you think Noah is a 18 year old senior. He just turned 16 and is a junior.
You must really be bored today bringing up all these old posts. I wasn't a teenage Mom and I didn't have any kids in my 40's..........damn I would have taken the bridge!
The one I forgot to name was born when I was in my 20's. The boy's are all six years apart. The oldest was in college when the youngest was in pre-school. Work backwards and do the math. You should be able to figure it all out.
Perrier wrote:
<quoted text>
How did Noah go from being 14 to being 18 and a senior? I'm beginning to think this is all make-believe. How many baby daddies in the mix?

Level 7

Location hidden

#16266 Sep 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Last I knew I had 4 kids and not 5. I'm not sure why you think Noah is a 18 year old senior. He just turned 16 and is a junior.
You must really be bored today bringing up all these old posts. I wasn't a teenage Mom and I didn't have any kids in my 40's..........damn I would have taken the bridge!
The one I forgot to name was born when I was in my 20's. The boy's are all six years apart. The oldest was in college when the youngest was in pre-school. Work backwards and do the math. You should be able to figure it all out.
<quoted text>
Lol, don't know what the fascination is with wanting to know all that info on your kids..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16267 Sep 14, 2013
I think I'm going to do it myself. Doesn't it just come in sticky sheets. I planned on just doing behind the stove. Six sheets should do the job. Right now there's a aluminum black splash. Do I need to take that down or can I just tile over it?

I should stay out of Home Depot. I went this week to buy new switch plates for a room and walked by the tile and starting thinking about this latest brainstorm.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I took the GS last week to build a bear when the GD was at school..it's her turn now..
Are you gonna put he ceramic tile up your self? I did, and it came out great..it's chilly outside this morning..it's 50 degrees outside and suppose to get a high of 79 today..

Level 7

Location hidden

#16270 Sep 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
I think I'm going to do it myself. Doesn't it just come in sticky sheets. I planned on just doing behind the stove. Six sheets should do the job. Right now there's a aluminum black splash. Do I need to take that down or can I just tile over it?
I should stay out of Home Depot. I went this week to buy new switch plates for a room and walked by the tile and starting thinking about this latest brainstorm. <quoted text>
Ceramic tile isn't peel and stick.. You have to use a grout..they do sell some back splash stuff that you can stick on but it's not like regular ceramic tiles..I put the ceramic tiles up useing a grout..it came out beautiful..

Level 7

Location hidden

#16272 Sep 14, 2013
Lazy Lanai wrote:
<quoted text>
Better idea: Make Noah do it and promise him the tips from the laundry. Boys are nasty. I make my grown boy (not my kid) mop around the toilet because I don't pee standing up.
If I were you I wouldn't worry about what someone else's child does or doesn't do. Worry about your own parenting skills. Liz is a awesome Mother and has raised very intelligent and productive kids.

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16273 Sep 14, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
If I were you I wouldn't worry about what someone else's child does or doesn't do. Worry about your own parenting skills. Liz is a awesome Mother and has raised very intelligent and productive kids.
Where were you when Silly was attacking Queen's down syndrome child?

Level 7

Location hidden

#16274 Sep 14, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Where were you when Silly was attacking Queen's down syndrome child?
I don't know who Queen is and I never saw any post about a Down syndrome child..

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#16277 Sep 14, 2013
People from Texas seem to need lots of help.

Mental that is.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#16278 Sep 14, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know who Queen is and I never saw any post about a Down syndrome child..
I copied and pasted some of her comments about the down syndrome child last week to this thread, asking other parents like yourself, what you thought. And should this poster be allowed to attack innocent children.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#16279 Sep 14, 2013
You pretend to know what I'm talking about, yet I see you have ventured off the "Let's Chat" thread onto threads where Texas poster is chatting so you can join in the bashing.

So oblivious to what your "friends" are doing, but you are conveniently right there on other threads to make fun of the Texas girl.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16282 Sep 14, 2013
Grout? I'm looking for peel and stick. I was in a hurry and just walked by it and didn't check it out. Did you use the tile that looked like it a square , almost like the square you'd use for flooring. The tile itself comes in a variety of different colors. I'm thinking of using shades of brown/rust/tan.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
Ceramic tile isn't peel and stick.. You have to use a grout..they do sell some back splash stuff that you can stick on but it's not like regular ceramic tiles..I put the ceramic tiles up useing a grout..it came out beautiful..

Level 7

Location hidden

#16283 Sep 14, 2013
Lazy Lanai wrote:
Where were you Little Hissy when deviant Darwin was posting all his posts about giving facials with his DNA and other disgusting posts? That's why I'm saying not to put pics of your kids up or give out too much info on the net. Too many deviants running around.
I haven't seen any post about facials.. Just because someone post something on a thread I may have posted on doesn't mean I read every single post.. You say not to give out info but then you dig for Liz's kids info claiming you want to get to know her..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16284 Sep 14, 2013
I don't know Darwin or who the poster is with a special needs child is. I'm not sure why you're bringing all that crap over here. In fact I never even knew who Silly was or saw a post from her until about a month or so ago. Oh hell I never even read any of the threads that Ron poster posts on. I've only ever seen a handful of posts from him and all I can tell you about him is he hates, Disneyland, Jewish people and cops. So if you're a Jewish cop visiting Disney, Ron would have serious issues with you.
As a favor could you please keep off the IL thread. They're a nice group of Ladies and I highly doubt any of them would know any of these posters you keep mentioning or know anything about what you're talking about.
Lazy Lanai wrote:
Where were you Little Hissy when deviant Darwin was posting all his posts about giving facials with his DNA and other disgusting posts? That's why I'm saying not to put pics of your kids up or give out too much info on the net. Too many deviants running around.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#16286 Sep 14, 2013
LizW wrote:
Grout? I'm looking for peel and stick. I was in a hurry and just walked by it and didn't check it out. Did you use the tile that looked like it a square , almost like the square you'd use for flooring. The tile itself comes in a variety of different colors. I'm thinking of using shades of brown/rust/tan. <quoted text>
I like the colors. Is this for your backsplash behind the stove? What color are your appliances?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,642,408
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 48 min zazz 98,588
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Dudley 64,125
News Casey Anthony won't have court appearance today (Sep '08) 10 hr Jason 3,348
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 15 hr Murphey_Law 514,581
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 16 hr ANGHARAD 73,867
Anyone ever eat at the Funky Monkey 18 hr Adrianna S 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages