Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#16218 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
LOL..........I'm sure Miss No Name had some type of consent paper with my forged signature on it. The high school probably still has a file cabinet of signed excuses for early dismissals from her bearing my signature.
Don't worry. Before her first internship she had to get rid of the piercing ( Thank goodness).<quoted text>
She must have had a fake ID too or she would have had to have had a parent with her, not just a signature.

Thank goodness she had it removed. It can do a lot of dental damage and (no offense to you), it looks trashy. I haven't read your thread, so I don't know where Miss No Name is now and I'm not asking.
I'm surprised, however, that you give out so much personal information about your kids. There seems to be some creepy guys around. I think I would leave Miss No Name as No Name and even less information.
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#16219 Sep 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm good. Been busy on here all summer...you know how it is.
Just keeping Liz out of trouble is a full time job..
She keeps stirring up all kinds of ruckus with her contriversal posts about kids, the dollar store and whatnot.
Yeah, that Liz is a menace all right. Those terrible posts she makes would offend anyone. I bet she even has a house that moos.
= O
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#16220 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
STM......I saw where you posted to someone that you were leaving the thread. I can't find your post, however I just wanted to say that you and everyone else is welcomed here.
thanks.
there's been a lot of high school bickering on here lately.
Is it always that way or just when interlopers interfere?

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16221 Sep 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
She keeps stirring up all kinds of ruckus with her contriversal posts about kids, the dollar store and whatnot.
:)

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Byron, GA

#16222 Sep 12, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, that Liz is a menace all right. Those terrible posts she makes would offend anyone. I bet she even has a house that moos.
= O
The rumor is.. she has ghost cows living in her house...
Shh you didn't hear it from me.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16223 Sep 12, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
= O
Or a daughter with Bats in the belfry! Jess kidding, thow it was posted that her child does have bats in her house. That sounds like a great place for a Halloween party!
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#16224 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
I don't use the R word nor do I condone it's use. My kids could tell you that's one rule I have that if it's broken my easy going self will go all kind of crazy on them.
I usually scroll right by Silly's posts and other's of the same caliber. I never saw this particular post before this morning however I have seen some pretty disturbing posts from her on that Zimmerman thread.
As for having the courage or the balls to stand up and do what's right, I do and would, even if it means standing alone. However certain posters are just too far gone and over the top, trying to reason with them would be like spitting in the wind. The come from a different type of environment and have a different code of ethics ( more like no code).
There was a post I saw a while back and I'm not sure if it was from Silly or someone else. At any rate they were going on about how well adjusted their kids were and how 1 or more were in law school and could " buy and sell" most of the topix's posters. After getting over the initial shock of the post I just had to laugh. The posters post was so obscene that to believe they could produce a college grad let alone one that ever stepped foot in a law school was just totally unbelievable. Seriously I can't picture anyone of my kid's friend's parents acting like any of these trolls act.
The part about "buying and selling" other posters was just down right hysterical. My eldest just graduated from law school a couple years ago and she would have been lucky to have bought and sold a box of macaroni. Let me tell you seven years of school drains anyone's budget.<quoted text>
Her posts are quite ridiculous.

Her buddy, Uncle CharDar wrote a post saying that a high school here offered a class on Fell ****
and that all of my family signed up for it. Then he stated that he knew my father tested me to see if I passed. We all kid around, but Silly and CharDar cross lines no one should cross. How is it that they are not BOTH banned or shunned at the very least?

His post is on the cyberbulling thread and was still there today. He is quite ill.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16225 Sep 12, 2013
Everything is Bigger wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks.
there's been a lot of high school bickering on here lately.
Is it always that way or just when interlopers interfere?
Now you try to be nice,get a job and leave well enough alone.

Thank you
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#16226 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
LG did you end up painting or staining the dressers?
LOL..........Yeah What was I thinking sending Zach to the store without any specific instructions on the color of paint. Then again I picked out that ass shade of yellow for my Mom's room. Damn it looked so nice on the sample, on the wall it was a different story.
Next time you might want to do like Jeff Lewis (Bravo House Flipper) in that they get samples of paint and put a small test of all the paints they might like and then pick one. Also, it's better to go with more neutral all over colors and then find a way to accent with things you can change. Are you through redecorating for a while?
heymarce

Chula Vista, CA

#16227 Sep 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
The rumor is.. she has ghost cows living in her house...
Shh you didn't hear it from me.
Hear what?

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16228 Sep 12, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear what?
=o

Snickers

Dallas, TX

#16229 Sep 12, 2013
Actually I think this thread has a majority of crap on it too....go figure..........Ya know..........

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16230 Sep 13, 2013
Snickers wrote:
Actually I think this thread has a majority of crap on it too....go figure..........Ya know..........
You would be correct. pfffft.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16231 Sep 13, 2013
Good Morning All

My butt is still soaked from sitting outside in the cold ,pouring rain last night for over 3 hours. Whew..........glad that's over. It was *almost* as much fun as the time it was 30 degrees, snowing and the stadium lost power in the middle of the game and there was a hour delay. Good Times!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16232 Sep 13, 2013
I heard that!
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear what?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16233 Sep 13, 2013
LOL..........my life is just so exciting. Later today I'll be cleaning the toilets and I might even clean under the over. I can hardly wait to see what's been hiding under there.
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#16234 Sep 13, 2013
Darn..........I just knew upon leaving the hospital after Miss No Names birth I was forgetting something.
Everything is Bigger wrote:
<quoted text>
She must have had a fake ID too or she would have had to have had a parent with her, not just a signature.
Thank goodness she had it removed. It can do a lot of dental damage and (no offense to you), it looks trashy. I haven't read your thread, so I don't know where Miss No Name is now and I'm not asking.
I'm surprised, however, that you give out so much personal information about your kids. There seems to be some creepy guys around. I think I would leave Miss No Name as No Name and even less information.

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#16235 Sep 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
I heard that!<quoted text>
Too bad you believe everything you read. The family is just fine, it's all just a ploy for your attention.
small violine

United States

#16236 Sep 13, 2013
STM un-banned wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad you believe everything you read. The family is just fine, it's all just a ploy for your attention.
Play that funky music white boy.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#16237 Sep 13, 2013
Where does the vio line run?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min OBAMANATION 1,658,505
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 98,617
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 14 hr ANGHARAD 514,750
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 13,411
two words (Jul '10) 15 hr Princess Hey 28,207
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 15 hr Princess Hey 19,714

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages