#16191 Sep 12, 2013
What's he got to prove?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#16192 Sep 12, 2013
Hello all!

Wow, just dropped in to see what's up. I see this thread has gone to hell. Is there a secret place I don't know about?:)

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#16194 Sep 12, 2013
If you hear of one tell me.

I haven't had much time for here but when I do it's very sad, don't want to stay.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16195 Sep 12, 2013
STM's relative passed away yesterday. She passed with tears in her eyes and left a 6 yr old child heartbroken.

Sane people don't make up stories about someone being sick or dying. Sane people also don't go around harassing other posters, especially when they know they're dealing with problems at home. I don't know who you are or why you do the crap you do but I do know you're a piece of shiit for doing it.

I don't know if you just get a kick out pretending your another poster, or maybe you just get some type of sick pleasure out of being nasty to someone who's already upset.

This business of purposely trying to hurt STM is just plain immoral.
So why don't you just grab up all your STM, Spooky and whoever the hell else's hats you're wearing and go play on another thread.
Oh and just for the record. No one gets over acting like you without eventually everything coming back on them and slapping them in the face. For you I bet that's going to be a real bitch.
STM un-banned wrote:
Just for the record, no one is dying in my family. I just say things like that just for the attention I get.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#16196 Sep 12, 2013
FRIGS.......... Cooter)))))))) How's everything with you?
Cooterbob wrote:
<quoted text>
*nod*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =cNkp4QF3we8XX
frig my lifes

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#16197 Sep 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
If you hear of one tell me.
I haven't had much time for here but when I do it's very sad, don't want to stay.
I'm back...lets see if we can fix that :)

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#16198 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
STM's relative passed away yesterday. She passed with tears in her eyes and left a 6 yr old child heartbroken.
Sane people don't make up stories about someone being sick or dying. Sane people also don't go around harassing other posters, especially when they know they're dealing with problems at home. I don't know who you are or why you do the crap you do but I do know you're a piece of shiit for doing it.
I don't know if you just get a kick out pretending your another poster, or maybe you just get some type of sick pleasure out of being nasty to someone who's already upset.
So why don't you just grab up all your STM, Spooky and whoever the hell else's hats you're wearing and go play on another thread.
Oh and just for the record. No one gets over acting like you without eventually everything coming back on them and slapping them in the face. For you I bet that's going to be a real bitch.
<quoted text>
Very well said!

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Byron, GA

#16200 Sep 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Hello all!
Wow, just dropped in to see what's up. I see this thread has gone to hell. Is there a secret place I don't know about?:)
Wow haven't seen you in forever and a day!
How are you?

I heard there's a secret clubhouse. I try not to mention it around Brad because I'm pretty sure it's no dummies allowed.

Level 8

Byron, GA

#16201 Sep 12, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>With a name like Brad it's got to be funny!
I know, right

Level 8

Byron, GA

#16202 Sep 12, 2013
LizW wrote:
<quoted text>
YEAH. What she ^^^ said!!

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#16208 Sep 12, 2013
When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.
Jimi Hendrix

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#16209 Sep 12, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow haven't seen you in forever and a day!
How are you?
I heard there's a secret clubhouse. I try not to mention it around Brad because I'm pretty sure it's no dummies allowed.
I'm good. I've been busy with summer stuff. How are you?

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16210 Sep 12, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quo tes/quotes/g/ggallin239364.htm l
kool site pants.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16211 Sep 12, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. What she said that she ^^^ said!
Sarcastic Idjut^^^^

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16212 Sep 12, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
http://www.brainyquote.com/quo tes/quotes/g/ggallin239364.htm l
Well at least you learned how to cut and paste......

Now if only someone can teach you not to eat the paste...

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16213 Sep 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
What's he got to prove?
He 's got to prove that a Black Man can run the World from the Oval Office, thats what.

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16214 Sep 12, 2013
He needs to work on his jump shot.
Everything is Bigger

Spring, TX

#16215 Sep 12, 2013

Obama made the "jump shot" on the first try with ease.

Guess you were "jess kidding"

rolling eyes...

“Jess kidding!”

Level 2

Location hidden

#16216 Sep 12, 2013
Everything is Bigger wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =y3EZjW2yicsXX
Obama made the "jump shot" on the first try with ease.
Guess you were "jess kidding"
rolling eyes...
You are playing the plague game. Leave us healthy minded, well balanced, friends alone. Get your own place to live>>>>>This is Liz W's House and you aren't invited cause you just ain't nice.

Level 8

Byron, GA

#16217 Sep 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>I'm good. I've been busy with summer stuff. How are you?
I'm good. Been busy on here all summer...you know how it is.
Just keeping Liz out of trouble is a full time job..
She keeps stirring up all kinds of ruckus with her contriversal posts about kids, the dollar store and whatnot.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min mdbuilder 1,458,741
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DaGood DaBad And ... 62,325
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,272
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 hr Maggie McGee 73,750
News Scientists say they have proved climate change ... (Dec '08) Sun YIM 7,942
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sun Murphey_Law 512,863
News Hollywood hospital administrator quits after li... (Jul '08) Sun Catpeople 268

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages