“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#16141 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
How can you know if that is your ex-boyfriend? Are you a psychic? If STM isn't posting here because of a dying family member then why did STM give Liz props above^^^^? Why do you lie?
Who made you the Topix police - moral and ethical division - extra naggy section?

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16143 Sep 11, 2013
I just want to say I am sorry for any drama I brought to this thread.

For anyone on this thread who is dealing with death or loss or grief, I am truly sorry and hope you find strength to carry on and I hope that your heart can heal in time.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#16144 Sep 11, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
This poster uses several proxies to create different 'characters'. That includes some identities where he pretends to be nice to you, followed by another character who is vicious to you.
He's been doing this for years.
He hates STM, Maddy, & me, b/c we're not fooled by his theatrics.
I'm not fooled either but Brad LOVES me!

You are right,
STM Banned is prolly him though.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#16145 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
I think so too! LMAO So is Bashing STMmaddymarce!
Bashing the nice ladies just doesn't amuse me....
Brad is nothing but a creeper
who cried like the little bitch he is
when
the nice ladies handed him his ass.

Now THAT's funny.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#16146 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are all fooled by that guy. The evidence is clear.
You thought I was Brad, you thought I was Kateyes. The Brad guy is making you all look crazy because nobody ever sees him?
Brad is a shiver waiting to run up a spine...
heymarce

National City, CA

#16148 Sep 11, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Brad is a shiver waiting to run up a spine...
Make that a toilet shiver.

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#16149 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are all fooled by that guy. The evidence is clear.
You thought I was Brad, you thought I was Kateyes. The Brad guy is making you all look crazy because nobody ever sees him?
Actually, I think you are a pile of poo....extra stanky.
:)
heymarce

National City, CA

#16150 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes you are all fooled by that guy. The evidence is clear.
You thought I was Brad, you thought I was Kateyes. The Brad guy is making you all look crazy because nobody ever sees him?
You're going to have to stop using those tell-tale question marks when you are making a statement. Give you away every time.

That, and the fact that your latest characters spring up from a week or so ago.

Nobody ever thought you were Kateyez. Nobody but a few think you're anyone besides Brad.

Isn't it time for you & your blow-up wife to take a cruise on your toy boat?
heymarce

National City, CA

#16151 Sep 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not fooled either but Brad LOVES me!
You are right,
STM Banned is prolly him though.
He does love you, I know.

It is Brad -- he's had it in for STM for years now. And who else would say STM is lying about caring for someone who is facing imminent death?
heymarce

National City, CA

#16152 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
I just want to say I am sorry for any drama I brought to this thread.
For anyone on this thread who is dealing with death or loss or grief, I am truly sorry and hope you find strength to carry on and I hope that your heart can heal in time.
Oh, PLEASE.

Apology NOT accepted. Let me end with using what you said to me yesterday:

'You are a piece of shit. I hope you rot in hell.'
heymarce

National City, CA

#16156 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
I just want to say I am sorry for any drama I brought to this thread.
For anyone on this thread who is dealing with death or loss or grief, I am truly sorry and hope you find strength to carry on and I hope that your heart can heal in time.
I have one more thing to say & then I am done with you. Your attacks on STM have deeply upset & hurt her. The PM you sent her was the icing on the cake.

What you've put her through while she's trying to cope with the imminent death of a loved one is unforgivable. And no apology by you can make that right.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Sugar Land, TX

#16159 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
It is a shame that all of STM's posts disappeared from this thread. That must tell you all she is a troll, right maddymarce?
It tells me someone got their topix feelings hurt
and cried to the Mods

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#16160 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
It is a shame that all of STM's posts disappeared from this thread. That must tell you all she is a troll, right maddymarce?
I thought I was supposed to be STM?
Bet you and Katey got a rude awakening when you hit that report button. Rite?:)

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#16161 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
I just want to say I am sorry for any drama I brought to this thread.
For anyone on this thread who is dealing with death or loss or grief, I am truly sorry and hope you find strength to carry on and I hope that your heart can heal in time.
Translation:

Turn tail and crawl away.

ta ta!

:)

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#16162 Sep 11, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>Oh, PLEASE.

Apology NOT accepted. Let me end with using what you said to me yesterday:

'You are a piece of shit. I hope you rot in hell.'
Hey Marce, she'll probably let you know but it's over.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16166 Sep 11, 2013
heymarce wrote:
<quoted text>
I have one more thing to say & then I am done with you. Your attacks on STM have deeply upset & hurt her. The PM you sent her was the icing on the cake.
What you've put her through while she's trying to cope with the imminent death of a loved one is unforgivable. And no apology by you can make that right.
How was I to know what STM or anybody is going through?

Never stopped STM from attacking me though did it? I don't need you to accept my apology.

STM threw the first stone. I just dish back what was given to me.

Same as you did. I gave back what you gave me.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16167 Sep 11, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I was supposed to be STM?
Bet you and Katey got a rude awakening when you hit that report button. Rite?:)
Cut the crap. I don't report anyone. Who's got time for that?

Grow up! You people probably report me every damn day.

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#16168 Sep 11, 2013
You people can throw insults and make fun of others all day long. But when it's done back to you, oh you are deeply hurt by it.

I call BULLSHIT!

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#16169 Sep 11, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
You are her, who ever reports anyone? so lame. You are one that does that STM.
dumb

“Gone to the beach”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Pass the sun tan lotion

#16170 Sep 11, 2013
Kateyez wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the crap. I don't report anyone. Who's got time for that?
Grow up! You people probably report me every damn day.
and dumber.

Do you two do a variety act in the Orlando area?

I bet you get paid in peanuts. Rite?:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RoxLo 1,233,779
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min positronium 53,487
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 36 min Murph 71,866
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 50 min Tony 498,135
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,851
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 12,578
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,719
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]