Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#15889 Sep 7, 2013
Maddy 4 wrote:
Please accept my humble apology for intruding upon a Private Thread which I- in my intoxicated state mistakenly thought was a public thread.
Mia Culp-Mia Culpa I had no idea that my comments would have stirred up so much angst among you -Thus causing you to drop your façade of gentility and revealing your true mean spirited character just waiting the opportune time to spew forth.
LOL Didn't take too long for the Drum Majorette Race to lead the band EH? Much like the Inspiration Thread EH ? EH ?
I had no idea that some of you were so bored with your mundane life it necessitated your clocking my daily activities with a stop watch..
Regardless- I do wish you a happy future !!!
P.S Don't bother to respond - I am going to take a swim then clean up to go down to the Marina for a lobster supper-- It'1:3 her should I check in the moment i leave so you can st your stop watch ???
Like Race said, you are always going out but posting ten minutes later. ROFLMAO

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15890 Sep 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Thing Two danced with a boy? Is it her BF now? Was it a fast dance or a slow one? I don't think Noah ever danced with any girls in middle school. He just ran around like a goofball.
[email protected] over a common troll. I don't think I've looked at any other thread in a couple weeks but now that you mention it I do remember once when everyone on the State thread was ragging on some poster and Maddy stood up and said something. I was so proud of her I almost felt like sending her my green sequined dress but then I realized, it wasn't the poster who she felt bad for, she just wanted everyone's attention focused back on to whatever it was she was babbling about that day.
I've also seen many times when posters will post about sick or deceased family or friends; and very few posters will offer condolences. Those posts get scrolled by in lieu of the opportunity to insult another poster instead.

<quoted text>

Excuse me, and pardon my interruption, but would you mind considering helping me to find out what makes you so repulsive?

Also I would love to know why you feel it just fine for you to judge people and always say such negative things about them.

That that make just as bad as you say everyone else is. You accused me of some awful thing not to long ago on the states thread, that I let ride.

You always accuse everyone of being someone else when you have no idea who's who.

Just like you, I enjoy communicating with many posters on this thread.
And just like you I dont like what some posters say about each other.
And just like you, I let them know!
But unlike you, I dont feel I'm the only one who has that right!

Hers a quote from another thread for all posters including you and myself.

When normal people talk to each other, both people usually apply the appropriate amount of tact to everything they say, and no one’s feelings get hurt. When nerds talk to each other, both people usually apply the appropriate amount of tact to everything they hear, and no one’s feelings get hurt.(STATES THREAD)

However, when normal people talk to nerds, the nerds often get frustrated and hurt feelings because the normal people seem to be dodging the real issues and not saying what they really mean. Worse yet, when nerds talk to normal people, the normal people’s feelings often get hurt because the nerds don’t apply tact, assuming the normal person will take their blunt statements and apply whatever tact is necessary.
pebble

Houston, TX

#15893 Sep 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Here I am. Where are you? Let's stalk each other.
What are you doing today? Is it still real hot there?<quoted text>
Lol,when did the two of you stop stalking?

Kateyez
Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#15894 Sep 7, 2013
Does anyone here find the word 'retard' offensive?

No?

hmm, how about when innocent children are referred to as a 'retard'?

Please see the following copy of a post by the poster known as Tired of Silly on a different thread.

Marce, Liz, STM, Jane, everyone please share your opinion.

Posts are copied below:

Tired of Silly

Level 7
Since: Jan 12
Early adopter
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90Thursday

How's that retard kid of yours, phonypig? Still wearing the helmet?

And another post copied:

tired of silly
Tavares, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#977 hrs ago

Go clean up the retard's drool and change its pants.

You can see both posts on the "Should Topix clean up it's site of cyber bullying" thread. Here is the link: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TH ...

Please refer to posts #90 and #97

Does anyone here have any morals? There must be someone here who has the courage to say this is WRONG. So WRONG!

Many people have special needs children and the way she speaks of children is utterly offensive and disgusting!

But no one has any balls to stand up to Silly. Do you? Not one of you!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15896 Sep 8, 2013
Good Morning All

Last night I got to sit out in the cold rain to watch Noah's team take a major loss. It wasn't a total waste though. I looked down from the stands and what did I see..........Mr Whipple. As if that wasn't thrilling enough he was wearing track pants with a stripe down the sides. He was looking both hot and sexy but I have to be honest. Until last night I never noticed his legs are only about 3 feet long ( maybe less). Now for the bad news. There was some dame behind him, so I think there might be a Mrs. Whipple.
We waved to each other and it was the highlight of my evening.

LOL..........my ex saw me getting all excited about Mr Whipple and said " oh no not this again"

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15897 Sep 8, 2013
Thanks for the compliment, but to be honest I don't think many posters here use the R word.
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
What will this accomplish? All those low life girls talk worse than that. They have all called somebody a ret*rd many many many times. Liz is the only exception cause I just like Liz, always have.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15898 Sep 8, 2013
I don't use the R word nor do I condone it's use. My kids could tell you that's one rule I have that if it's broken my easy going self will go all kind of crazy on them.

I usually scroll right by Silly's posts and other's of the same caliber. I never saw this particular post before this morning however I have seen some pretty disturbing posts from her on that Zimmerman thread.
As for having the courage or the balls to stand up and do what's right, I do and would, even if it means standing alone. However certain posters are just too far gone and over the top, trying to reason with them would be like spitting in the wind. The come from a different type of environment and have a different code of ethics ( more like no code).

There was a post I saw a while back and I'm not sure if it was from Silly or someone else. At any rate they were going on about how well adjusted their kids were and how 1 or more were in law school and could " buy and sell" most of the topix's posters. After getting over the initial shock of the post I just had to laugh. The posters post was so obscene that to believe they could produce a college grad let alone one that ever stepped foot in a law school was just totally unbelievable. Seriously I can't picture anyone of my kid's friend's parents acting like any of these trolls act.

The part about "buying and selling" other posters was just down right hysterical. My eldest just graduated from law school a couple years ago and she would have been lucky to have bought and sold a box of macaroni. Let me tell you seven years of school drains anyone's budget.
Kateyez wrote:
Does anyone here find the word 'retard' offensive?
No?
hmm, how about when innocent children are referred to as a 'retard'?
Please see the following copy of a post by the poster known as Tired of Silly on a different thread.
Marce, Liz, STM, Jane, everyone please share your opinion.
Posts are copied below:
Tired of Silly
Level 7
Early adopter
Location hidden
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#90Thursday
How's that retard kid of yours, phonypig? Still wearing the helmet?
And another post copied:
tired of silly
Tavares, FL
Reply »|Report Abuse|Judge it!|#977 hrs ago
Go clean up the retard's drool and change its pants.
You can see both posts on the "Should Topix clean up it's site of cyber bullying" thread. Here is the link: http://www.topix.com/forum/city/orlando-fl/TH ...
Please refer to posts #90 and #97
Does anyone here have any morals? There must be someone here who has the courage to say this is WRONG. So WRONG!
Many people have special needs children and the way she speaks of children is utterly offensive and disgusting!
But no one has any balls to stand up to Silly. Do you? Not one of you!

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15899 Sep 8, 2013
I'd prop you but I'm out.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>
Excuse me, and pardon my interruption, but would you mind considering helping me to find out what makes you so repulsive?
Also I would love to know why you feel it just fine for you to judge people and always say such negative things about them.
That that make just as bad as you say everyone else is. You accused me of some awful thing not to long ago on the states thread, that I let ride.
You always accuse everyone of being someone else when you have no idea who's who.
When normal people talk to each other, both people usually apply the appropriate amount of tact to everything they say, and no one’s feelings get hurt. When nerds talk to each other, both people usually apply the appropriate amount of tact to everything they hear, and no one’s feelings get hurt.(STATES THREAD)
However, when normal people talk to nerds, the nerds often get frustrated and hurt feelings because the normal people seem to be dodging the real issues and not saying what they really mean. Worse yet, when nerds talk to normal people, the normal people’s feelings often get hurt because the nerds don’t apply tact, assuming the normal person will take their blunt statements and apply whatever tact is necessary.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15900 Sep 8, 2013
I'm a dirty liar. I did have a prop after all.
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text>

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15902 Sep 8, 2013
Oh stop! Offering you my sequin's was not being mean. Is the problem that you don't like green? Just between me and you I had a black dress with sequins and also some gold metallic number. We're talking late 80's, early 90's. Matching shoes, big hair,shoulder pads, the total package. If I knew you didn't like green I would have saved the other two for you.

BBL..........going to goodwill and seeing if I can maybe buy them back.

PS..........don't worry about the 10 minute meal deal. Most of my meals are finished in less time. My cooking sucks so it's just best to eat fast and get it over with.
Maddy 4 wrote:
Please accept my humble apology for intruding upon a Private Thread which I- in my intoxicated state mistakenly thought was a public thread.
Mia Culp-Mia Culpa I had no idea that my comments would have stirred up so much angst among you -Thus causing you to drop your façade of gentility and revealing your true mean spirited character just waiting the opportune time to spew forth.
LOL Didn't take too long for the Drum Majorette Race to lead the band EH? Much like the Inspiration Thread EH ? EH ?
I had no idea that some of you were so bored with your mundane life it necessitated your clocking my daily activities with a stop watch..
Regardless- I do wish you a happy future !!!
P.S Don't bother to respond - I am going to take a swim then clean up to go down to the Marina for a lobster supper-- It'1:3 her should I check in the moment i leave so you can st your stop watch ???

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15904 Sep 8, 2013
Hi..........that's sad because those kids and their caregivers go thru so many challenges on a daily basis. I have nothing but the utmost respect of them.
My son has a special needs boy on his team. The coach usually puts him in the game for a few plays towards the end of the game. I swear that boy has the biggest fan base of all the players. He's just so happy to be on the field that everyone can't help but smile with him.
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Only the low life's do. Hi Lizzy.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15905 Sep 8, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
What will this accomplish? All those low life girls talk worse than that. They have all called somebody a ret*rd many many many times. Liz is the only exception cause I just like Liz, always have.
Calling other posters (adult posters) is one thing. Attacking children is on a completely different level.

How in the world no one here has the balls to stand up to this old b itch and tell her she's wrong is amazing to me!!

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15906 Sep 8, 2013
LizW wrote:
I don't use the R word nor do I condone it's use. My kids could tell you that's one rule I have that if it's broken my easy going self will go all kind of crazy on them.
I usually scroll right by Silly's posts and other's of the same caliber. I never saw this particular post before this morning however I have seen some pretty disturbing posts from her on that Zimmerman thread.
As for having the courage or the balls to stand up and do what's right, I do and would, even if it means standing alone. However certain posters are just too far gone and over the top, trying to reason with them would be like spitting in the wind. The come from a different type of environment and have a different code of ethics ( more like no code).
<quoted text>
After reading this, I realize you're right. Some posters ARE too far gone AND though they never will feel what they do is wrong, we should still call them out on it.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15907 Sep 8, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Also, the point of my post is for my own curiosity. I wanted to know who else finds this use of this word against children is disgusting. And which posters would say it was wrong. I got my answer. The only person who did was Liz. She's a good person and it shows in what she writes.

“That's all folks...”

Paradise North Georgia

#15908 Sep 8, 2013
I don't think it even merits debating.
People are going to do and say what they want,
especially on topix.

Several times I've tried to point out that words
have changed regarding the politically correct
usage of certain words.

Today we use syndromes, words such as mentally
challenged, etc.
But "back then" the vocabulary was limited.
Hopefully, when we know better we will do better.
At least we can hope that's the case...

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15913 Sep 8, 2013
rubygoober wrote:
I don't think it even merits debating.
People are going to do and say what they want,
especially on topix.
Several times I've tried to point out that words
have changed regarding the politically correct
usage of certain words.
Today we use syndromes, words such as mentally
challenged, etc.
But "back then" the vocabulary was limited.
Hopefully, when we know better we will do better.
At least we can hope that's the case...
The word was not used innocently. Silly asked someone about their "retard" kid and if they wear a helmet.

Come on! There is no excuse for that! Disgusting! And I'm surprised to see that so few of you think this is disgusting behavior.

She's no different than that Ron guy who spews hatred about Homosexuals.

Some of the posters here actually consider Silly a "friend". Personally I wouldn't be friends with someone who uses that word.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15915 Sep 8, 2013
Silly also thinks only low-class, trailer trash, inbred people have children with disabilities.

WRONG.

People from all walks of life have children that are Autistic or challenged in other ways.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15916 Sep 8, 2013
Zazzy pants wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they consider silly a friend. STM, MarceMaddy always give silly props, just read back. They condone the behavior.
Thank you!!!

That is exactly my point... There is also the Chucky guy. They all condone Silly's stupid behavior.

I don't know which is more offensive. Silly's behavior or these IJITS who go along with her because they get entertainment from it.

Kateyez
Level 3

Location hidden

#15918 Sep 8, 2013
Gaido wrote:
<quoted text>
She just likes to stir things up and then sit back and watch. Most nurses and other technicians who have been in the field a long time have back injuries and sometimes tennis elbow, aches and pains. She is most likely on early retirement/disability but trying to boast to cover up her infirmities. If she would just come clean, I'd probably ignore it.
Where's the other retired nurse?
The other retired nurse actually said via PM to several posters that she can't stand Silly because of how she constantly bashes innocent people.

But now everyone seems to forget about it. And they all make me out to be the liar or the "troll". Jessica/Rose/Spooky... she has several hats is still here. I've seen her posting. But she wont come forward and admit she did say that. There was even a pact among several posters to not speak to Silly. You see, they used to be very friendly for a long time (years and years). Until Spooky and others got sick of Silly's disgusting comments.

Chief Wiggums can confirm this is true but I guess that poster no longer chats here.

I think if they were to come clean and let her know how offensive her trash talk is, that she'd probably stop doing it. She only does it because she thinks "her friends" are enjoying it.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#15919 Sep 8, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Is Joy the name of your right hand or left hand?
Hahaha, he does a threesome with both hands!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min VetnorsGate 1,582,627
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 21 min Rosco 1,158
News Three houses busted in Merritt Island for growi... (May '08) 15 hr ummm 47
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 hr zazz 98,480
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sun Murph 73,828
News Orlando cop quits after her arrest -- Political... (May '08) Sun Lily1 41
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sun fortmyersf 513,431

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages