Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15866 Sep 6, 2013
MADDY 4 wrote:
<quoted text>
DUH! Try to keep up Hokay ? Let me splain ya for the last time...
Cons Mama San & Papa San emigrated the U.S. Whereby they set up a Fortune Cookie Bakery in FL. Seemed that they would lose all their Yen until their son Bwadley came to the rescue and suggested he print teeny tiny comments on paper to insert into the Fortune Cookies.
VOILA! Bwadley now lives on a Yacht in the FL. Keys - Works part time for Topix which allows him to wear many hats in order to keep the threads going for the Ads. to continue. LMAO Without Crazy Ron and Bwadley Topix would be stone cold dead in da market.
Unless another Child Killer /Jodi type killer soon appears looks like Topix will be thru reading CH.10 and move on to CH.11
'Ask not for whom the Bell Tolls"- It tolls for Topix.
I love reading your posts! Thanks I needed a good laugh!
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#15867 Sep 6, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I love reading your posts! Thanks I needed a good laugh!
Your welcome - No need to wait for my post tho for a good laugh - All you need do is peruse Topix Threads to discover Obasan Bwadly
posting- Tread lightly tho sometime he appears as Joy -'cos Obasan can mean Aunt or Granma & at times he has a problem deciding if he wants to be an Obasan or Emperor Hirohito. hoisting the main brace and sailing out from the Florida Keys.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Moultrie, GA

#15868 Sep 6, 2013
Family matters wrote:
Flippin hilarious!
You caught a glance in the mirror...?
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#15869 Sep 6, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
You caught a glance in the mirror...?
LOL! There are NO mirrors- Pointless since Ghouls have no reflection.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15870 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I said I did not like sushi and I do not fish. The two items are a mixture of ingredient here. never said sushi was fish? Think what you will. Why do you hide your location like the other american does?
HAHAHA..why do you pretend to live in Japan? What time is it in Japan..HAHAHAHA..faker..So what do you do for a living in your country..you a Geisha Girl?

Location hidden

#15871 Sep 6, 2013
WOW..now Maddy has jumped in. Must be really BORING posting with the "ghouls" on the State thread since Rambler owns the thread. How's it feel Mads posting on a forum that talks about their real kids and everyday life? Can't do it can you?

You gonna let everyone know about your "invisible hubby", who adores you but is never there? Or the neighbors you always have dinner with at 9:00pm, but yo are home posting at 9:10pm? Or post nonsense all night? Under many fake screen names?

You used to be the neatest, funniest person I ever posted with, WTH happened to you, to start being the biggest, nastiest troll on so many Topix Forums?
Joy

Key West, FL

#15872 Sep 7, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
WOW..now Maddy has jumped in. Must be really BORING posting with the "ghouls" on the State thread since Rambler owns the thread. How's it feel Mads posting on a forum that talks about their real kids and everyday life? Can't do it can you?
You gonna let everyone know about your "invisible hubby", who adores you but is never there? Or the neighbors you always have dinner with at 9:00pm, but yo are home posting at 9:10pm? Or post nonsense all night? Under many fake screen names?
You used to be the neatest, funniest person I ever posted with, WTH happened to you, to start being the biggest, nastiest troll on so many Topix Forums?
Not just Maddy turned troll, it's Marceman and that STM loser too!

They are all trolls now and try to blame it on Brad my Husband. LOL

They see him everywhere, it's just hilarious and pathetic to watch them troll their hate around these boards.

You are right, Maddy is the worst of the bunch.

LOL, she always goes to dinner with friends at 9;00pm and is posting by 9:10 pm is so funny and true.

Maddy is so loaded all the time she has no idea people know she is a complete liar.

LOL

Location hidden

#15873 Sep 7, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
They see him everywhere, it's just hilarious and pathetic to watch them troll their hate around these boards.
LOL, she always goes to dinner with friends at 9;00pm and is posting by 9:10 pm is so funny and true.
Maddy is so loaded all the time she has no idea people know she is a complete liar.
LOL
And you and Brad are WHO??? Are you a tag team match? You post you're nonsense, then whay hoo that "hunka, hunka" burning love hubby of your's comes in with his 2 cents worth..Oh, Pleeeeezzzeee.. You need to put a muzzle on that man. How kewl is that a tag team match on Topic Forums???

Really? you have the inside scoop or a crystal ball? You know for a fact that Marcemom and STM are .."excuse me.. my eyesight is bad..what did you post about them? Oh, just put on my glasses 8-), now I see you..give me a sec to go see what nonsense you've posted on the other Topic forums under another sock you wear.... stalking Hey Marce, STM, LizW, Missy.

Hey, tell Maddy, I give her a shout out from the original Casey Anthony day..tell her Annie O, Tex, GWolfie, Nu Yawk, still ask about her. I have nothing to tell them, except she went to the dark side of posting on Topix.

Location hidden

#15874 Sep 7, 2013
Joy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL
WOW..I don't post here often, but when I do there is always some lonely person that has to answer my post.

Not any of the posters here, always a stray strolls in. You're husband is BRAD? Oh dear, that lying piece of mud.. Leave him now..I just had cocktails and chatter with a man named Brad in Key Largo. Oh honey, he grabbed my booty and felt I was wearing thong underwear..scared me..asked me if I had on Magical underwear..I said no "but there's magic in my underwear"! He got all excited until I said..Hello, my name is Jodi Arias".

You don't have to worry about Maddy..Maddy is Maddy..she has a caustic mouth, many screen names and fake IP addresses, but I doubt she is going to come to Key West and steal Brad away from you. Sleep well

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15876 Sep 7, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> I love reading your posts! Thanks I needed a good laugh!
You americans are a joke. Overweight and loaded.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15877 Sep 7, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
HAHAHA..why do you pretend to live in Japan? What time is it in Japan..HAHAHAHA..faker..So what do you do for a living in your country..you a Geisha Girl?
Why would I pretend? I just un hide my location and my real one comes up. Why do you hide your location? It is 7:43 PM here. I am not a Geisha girl but I am a girl.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15878 Sep 7, 2013
Good morning everyone, Liz where are you?

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15879 Sep 7, 2013
Good Morning All

Tonight is the boy's first game of the season.
They finally moved up from 9 am Saturday's or after school to under the lights.
I'm a little nervous for them. This could either turn out to be awesome or a disaster.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15880 Sep 7, 2013
Here I am. Where are you? Let's stalk each other.

What are you doing today? Is it still real hot there?
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, Liz where are you?

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15881 Sep 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Here I am. Where are you? Let's stalk each other.
What are you doing today? Is it still real hot there?<quoted text>
It's still hot here, I think I have no plans for today..maybe grocery shop this afternoon..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15882 Sep 7, 2013
Well..........maybe it's just Taco Bell to go. That's a quick meal!!!!!!!!!!
RaceCityUsa wrote:

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Moultrie, GA

#15883 Sep 7, 2013
LizW wrote:
Well..........maybe it's just Taco Bell to go. That's a quick meal!!!!!!!!!! <quoted text>
Did you see the post a few days ago on state? Maddy actually defended the folks here and this chat thread...
I thought you might have heard the thunk when I passed out and hit the floor.
Nothing brings people together like having a common troll. LOL

Thing One went to her first school dance (One didn't go. Messed up her knee) Anyway, a boy asked Thing Two to to dance.
She's thrilled.
And One is pissed that Two got a dance from a boy and she hasn't. lol.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15886 Sep 7, 2013
Thing Two danced with a boy? Is it her BF now? Was it a fast dance or a slow one? I don't think Noah ever danced with any girls in middle school. He just ran around like a goofball.

[email protected] over a common troll. I don't think I've looked at any other thread in a couple weeks but now that you mention it I do remember once when everyone on the State thread was ragging on some poster and Maddy stood up and said something. I was so proud of her I almost felt like sending her my green sequined dress but then I realized, it wasn't the poster who she felt bad for, she just wanted everyone's attention focused back on to whatever it was she was babbling about that day.

I've also seen many times when posters will post about sick or deceased family or friends; and very few posters will offer condolences. Those posts get scrolled by in lieu of the opportunity to insult another poster instead.

I'm giving all my sequins to Race. She's decent and honest. Plus I'll even throw in a couple cookbooks for her ( not that she needs any help in the kitchen).........cough, cough, cough
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you see the post a few days ago on state? Maddy actually defended the folks here and this chat thread...
I thought you might have heard the thunk when I passed out and hit the floor.
Nothing brings people together like having a common troll. LOL
Thing One went to her first school dance (One didn't go. Messed up her knee) Anyway, a boy asked Thing Two to to dance.
She's thrilled.
And One is pissed that Two got a dance from a boy and she hasn't. lol.
Maddy 4

Los Angeles, CA

#15887 Sep 7, 2013
Please accept my humble apology for intruding upon a Private Thread which I- in my intoxicated state mistakenly thought was a public thread.

Mia Culp-Mia Culpa I had no idea that my comments would have stirred up so much angst among you -Thus causing you to drop your fašade of gentility and revealing your true mean spirited character just waiting the opportune time to spew forth.

LOL Didn't take too long for the Drum Majorette Race to lead the band EH? Much like the Inspiration Thread EH ? EH ?

I had no idea that some of you were so bored with your mundane life it necessitated your clocking my daily activities with a stop watch..

Regardless- I do wish you a happy future !!!

P.S Don't bother to respond - I am going to take a swim then clean up to go down to the Marina for a lobster supper-- It'1:3 her should I check in the moment i leave so you can st your stop watch ???

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#15888 Sep 7, 2013
Maddy 4 wrote:
Please accept my humble apology for intruding upon a Private Thread which I- in my intoxicated state mistakenly thought was a public thread.
Mia Culp-Mia Culpa I had no idea that my comments would have stirred up so much angst among you -Thus causing you to drop your fašade of gentility and revealing your true mean spirited character just waiting the opportune time to spew forth.
LOL Didn't take too long for the Drum Majorette Race to lead the band EH? Much like the Inspiration Thread EH ? EH ?
I had no idea that some of you were so bored with your mundane life it necessitated your clocking my daily activities with a stop watch..
Regardless- I do wish you a happy future !!!
P.S Don't bother to respond - I am going to take a swim then clean up to go down to the Marina for a lobster supper-- It'1:3 her should I check in the moment i leave so you can st your stop watch ???
Everyone thinks you are an ahole for good reason.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Ms Sassy 1,535,909
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... 17 hr Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... 19 hr Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) Wed Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2
News Lockheed Martin Orlando unit seeks incentives t... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance