“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15812 Sep 6, 2013
I think you're right and it is from having too many kids. What bad is when I call them by the wrong names, what's even worse is when I call my daughter one of the boy's names.

Years ago I could meet someone and repeat their name once and remember it. Now I can meet someone 20 times, have no clue what their name is but can usually match them up to the corresponding kid.
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
When we lose the list, there's no hope. If it's a grocery list, I end up getting most of the stuff I'd written on the list -- except for the MAIN thing I needed at the store.
I'm telling you, this craziness comes from having a bunch of kids.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15813 Sep 6, 2013
LizW wrote:
I think you're right and it is from having too many kids. What bad is when I call them by the wrong names, what's even worse is when I call my daughter one of the boy's names.
Years ago I could meet someone and repeat their name once and remember it. Now I can meet someone 20 times, have no clue what their name is but can usually match them up to the corresponding kid.<quoted text>
Now I call my kids my grandkids' names. Sometimes I even throw the dog in there, too.

I remember when the youngest of my four kids was little. He was up to mischief, & needed to scold him. I ran through the names of his siblings, still couldn't remember his name. I ended up saying,'I know you live here! Now stop doing that & behave!'

“That's all folks...”

Since: Jan 12

Paradise North Georgia

#15819 Sep 6, 2013
EVERY area in the United States has problems with
low-rent neighborhoods and the activities that go along with it.

Doesn't matter if it's Texas, Florida, or Georgia.

We have an epidemic of drug addiction like we've
never seen before.
It started in the mid-80's and it's been downhill
ever since.

Now we have the pharmaceutical junkies added to
the mix.
It's not always some homeless junkie lying in an
alley, not anymore.

How many children are stuck in living conditions that are horrendous because their parent(s) are
drug fiends?

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15821 Sep 6, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
And to think I get pissed at my (sober) daughter for letting my grand kids stay up too late.....someone hit me with the mean stick!!
Yes, I'm being sarcastic!
Hope you don't take offense to my post Ruby, I am just so thankful my semi-dysfunctional family is actually normal and functioning fine. This grandma needs to lighten up?
Or get laid.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15822 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Or get laid.
You watch too much porn. You should get out of your shed more often.
Family matters

Key West, FL

#15823 Sep 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>You watch too much porn. You should get out of your shed more often.
Your Country is by far the worst porn Country in the World. You know all about it. United States Porn Capitol of the World.

My shed fell down with the last quake.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15824 Sep 6, 2013
Family matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Country is by far the worst porn Country in the World. You know all about it. United States Porn Capitol of the World.
My shed fell down with the last quake.
That is no joke america is the pornographic King. Please no jokes about earth quakes.....

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Moultrie, GA

#15825 Sep 6, 2013
Family matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Country is by far the worst porn Country in the World. You know all about it. United States Porn Capitol of the World.
My shed fell down with the last quake.
Oops you forgot to put your sock on, Brad.

Level 8

Since: Mar 12

Moultrie, GA

#15826 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no joke america is the pornographic King. Please no jokes about earth quakes.....
There's the sock!
Now isn't that better?

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15827 Sep 6, 2013
Family matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Your Country is by far the worst porn Country in the World..
I doubt it. European countries make lots of porn.
Family matters wrote:
<quoted text>
You know all about it. United States Porn Capitol of the World.
My shed fell down with the last quake.
Well then, you should cut back on the Twinkies and join a good weight loss program so you don't shake, rattle and roll the surrounding counties.

“Woof!”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15828 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no joke america is the pornographic King. Please no jokes about earth quakes.....
Sensitive about your rotundness?
okie dokie.....

I heard that you smell so bad that when you go fishing you don't use a fishing pole....
You just jump into the water and the fish come floating up to the surface.

Feel better now?
Family matters

Key West, FL

#15829 Sep 6, 2013
JaneDear wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops you forgot to put your sock on, Brad.
It's Joy here.

Brad doesn't come on here unless there is some news.

You are in love with Brad too!

LOL, he's very popular for not even showing up!
Family matters

Key West, FL

#15830 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
That is no joke america is the pornographic King. Please no jokes about earth quakes.....
Sorry that was insensitive of me.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15831 Sep 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>Sensitive about your rotundness?
okie dokie.....
I heard that you smell so bad that when you go fishing you don't use a fishing pole....
You just jump into the water and the fish come floating up to the surface.
Feel better now?
Do not go fishing. Hate sushi. Felt fine before.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15832 Sep 6, 2013
Family matters wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that was insensitive of me.
All of you americans are insesative you are no exception.

Level 4

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#15833 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Do not go fishing. Hate sushi. Felt fine before.
Are you trying to tell us you live next to those leaky reactors?-That would explain the contents of all your posts on all three forums! I cant blame you for not claiming to be in Spring Texas anymore, that's one bad place.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15834 Sep 6, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
All of you americans are insesative you are no exception.
You are a American yourself with a proxy..

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15835 Sep 6, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a American yourself with a proxy..
Wrong. If you chose to unhide your location then we could see where you are from? Just unhide your location like I did. Be all that you can be not a hider.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15836 Sep 6, 2013
cindLee wrote:
<quoted text> Are you trying to tell us you live next to those leaky reactors?-That would explain the contents of all your posts on all three forums! I cant blame you for not claiming to be in Spring Texas anymore, that's one bad place.
No not living in those areas. what fool would want to live in spring texas?

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Kagoshima, Japan

#15837 Sep 6, 2013
Maverick 808 wrote:
<quoted text>I doubt it. European countries make lots of porn.
<quoted text>Well then, you should cut back on the Twinkies and join a good weight loss program so you don't shake, rattle and roll the surrounding counties.
I am Japanese,,small in stature, fit as a fiddle. Now if you like Sumo that does not run in my blood line.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min moshx 1,432,080
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Union woman 61,477
last post wins! (Jul '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 5,974
News Hillary Clinton speaks in Orlando on her plan f... 6 hr deplorable spud 11
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr zazz 98,198
Donald Trump for President 19 hr USAsince1680 1
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) Sun Murphey_Law 513,498

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages