“Pass the sunscreen”

Level 8

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#15737 Sep 4, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
I am intrigued by Americans of the friendly type.
Simple take the bullet train to Tokyo and then hang around the bars near Yokosuka.
Lot of friendly Americans around there.

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#15738 Sep 4, 2013
Hey y'all..good to see you're still having fun with the trolls who stop in. Same ole', same ole, the same ole, ones with different screen names and addy's. What a new one living in Japan? AH SO.

Read here as always, do not comment, laugh my arse off at the trolls who have to try and sabotage the site. The good jits given for the posts ,then within a few mins/hour/next day they are all bad jits. Along with 10 bad ones stacked on them, against the regular posters here. Stupid, infantile games.

Hello to all....Liz, Ruby, Missy, Jane Dear, Mousie, Shauaw, Tribe.
Houston, TX

#15739 Sep 5, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
You poor soul, are you trying to get some Missy attention?
No one has time for your white trash chit. I think ur looking for Craig's List. No one here is buying what ur selling. So Sad!
Houston, TX

#15740 Sep 5, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
Hey y'all..good to see you're still having fun with the trolls who stop in. Same ole', same ole, the same ole, ones with different screen names and addy's. What a new one living in Japan? AH SO.
Read here as always, do not comment, laugh my arse off at the trolls who have to try and sabotage the site. The good jits given for the posts ,then within a few mins/hour/next day they are all bad jits. Along with 10 bad ones stacked on them, against the regular posters here. Stupid, infantile games.
Hello to all....Liz, Ruby, Missy, Jane Dear, Mousie, Shauaw, Tribe.
U really need to stop popping up and wasting time . We dont care,u are a trouble maker.

Location hidden

#15741 Sep 5, 2013
What are you selling? Your're filthy mouth or jealousy about Missy? Can't handle it can you, that she ignores you, now you turn to trash talking about her.

Sad man, really sad. Pay attention to your sceen name: Karma.. it comes back to get you

Location hidden

#15742 Sep 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text> U really need to stop popping up and wasting time . We dont care,u are a trouble maker.
Who is we? you and your pet frogs? LOLOLLOOOOOLLLOOOLLLOOO..

"We don't care, u are a troublemaker":......
LLOLLLOOO<LLLLOOOOO..and you and your minions are what..the peacemakers posting here?

Level 1

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#15743 Sep 5, 2013
_LoverGurL_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I love that!
but no, nothing like that here...
i want a real friend .....please help me....msg. me any girals number....to chating and messeging....@ 9122580039
Houston, TX

#15744 Sep 5, 2013
Hope ur family is there for u. Be ,Careful.

Level 2

Kagoshima, Japan

#15745 Sep 5, 2013
All Americans are trolls. They all collect unemployment so everyone has all this time on their hands to be topix trolls. With your Spanky and our gang leader you are all going down the tubes.
Houston, TX

#15746 Sep 5, 2013
ravi lover wrote:
<quoted text> i want a real friend .....please help me....msg. me any girals number....to chating and messeging....@ 9122580039
Hey u need to get race the same trouble maker as always. Take her girlfriend hissy with u.

Location hidden

#15747 Sep 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text> No one has time for your white trash chit. I think ur looking for Craig's List. No one here is buying what ur selling. So Sad!
Hmmmmm..just what are you selling? U got some "white trash chit" you're selling? Just checked Craig's list in Dallas..someone's trying to sell their kids..called the Dallas Police..they'll be at your house anytime. Karma is a b __ h isn't it.

Level 2

Kagoshima, Japan

#15748 Sep 5, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm..just what are you selling? U got some "white trash chit" you're selling? Just checked Craig's list in Dallas..someone's trying to sell their kids..called the Dallas Police..they'll be at your house anytime. Karma is a b __ h isn't it.
Go to work and stop wasting time here. Your Country is a sewer of internet bums. This is why your economy sucks.
Houston, TX

#15749 Sep 5, 2013
RaceCityUsa wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmmm..just what are you selling? U got some "white trash chit" you're selling? Just checked Craig's list in Dallas..someone's trying to sell their kids..called the Dallas Police..they'll be at your house anytime. KaMmrma is a b __ h isn't it.
So who reported u this time? of ur kids sugar lie,so sad once again.

Location hidden

#15750 Sep 5, 2013
Thanks 4 Nothing wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to work and stop wasting time here. Your Country is a sewer of internet bums. This is why your economy sucks.
Why thank you for enlightening us.. the all encompassing country you live in. And you are on the internet on an all enclosed Orlando Topix website HOW? I guess you were just surfing the internet and found this site??? Or your country of JAPAN told you about this site? LOLLLOOLLOOLLLLLLOOOOOLLL

Welcome to the Sewer of Internet BUMS..I'm sure you have met KARMA, say Hello to KARMA..he can show you around

Location hidden

#15751 Sep 5, 2013
Karma wrote:
<quoted text> So who reported u this time? of ur kids sugar lie,so sad once again.
It's sad conversing with a drunk, such as yourself, who makes no sense and gets up the next day and wonders what he said..I love screen shots so if you deny this conversation tomorrow...WHOOPS, there it will be.

Goodnight, before you make a bigger fool out of yourself on this Topix thread and everyone will see what a jackal you are.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15752 Sep 5, 2013
Good Morning All

It's going to be "one of those days". I got up and made a cup of tea. Frigs..........I just put the tea bag in the microwave. No cup or water.

Hi Race. Nice to see you. Hope all is well.

Spooky I wanted until all the neighborhood kids were in school( just in case the news was bad) and called the police early afternoon to check on the neighbor. He wasn't answering the door so they started rapping on the windows and after about 10 minutes he came to the door. The officer called me after he left the property and said he offered to call a ambulance for him but the neighbor declined.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15753 Sep 5, 2013
A cute Noah story that I just know the trolls will particularly enjoy.

Before Noah started Kindergarten his teacher ( one of the best he's ever had) mailed us a book called " The night before Kindergarten". So every year the night before school starts I read Noah the story ( he thinks it's gay) and just change the grade level and some other parts around.
So yesterday I got the book out and out it on the dining room table so we could read it before he went to bed. A little while later I walked by and the book was missing. He denied knowing where it was. So I sent his Dad a text. I'm not sure what his Dad said but within minutes Noah produced the book.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15754 Sep 5, 2013
Good morning everyone, nice to see you posting Race.

Level 2

Kagoshima, Japan

#15755 Sep 5, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
Good morning everyone, nice to see you posting Race.
Thanks

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15756 Sep 5, 2013
LizW wrote:
A cute Noah story that I just know the trolls will particularly enjoy.
Before Noah started Kindergarten his teacher ( one of the best he's ever had) mailed us a book called " The night before Kindergarten". So every year the night before school starts I read Noah the story ( he thinks it's gay) and just change the grade level and some other parts around.
So yesterday I got the book out and out it on the dining room table so we could read it before he went to bed. A little while later I walked by and the book was missing. He denied knowing where it was. So I sent his Dad a text. I'm not sure what his Dad said but within minutes Noah produced the book.
Do you still read him that book?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Tyrone Soetoro 1,747,147
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SILENT but DEADLY 64,574
CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict? (Mar '10) 2 hr fortmyersf 517,115
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,621
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,206
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr T-REX 74,094
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 10 hr zazz 98,715

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages