“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#15668 Aug 30, 2013
I think Fulton is about 2 hours from here. If I remember correctly it's considered a city but it's more like a small town.
Is your cousin coming from near you? I don't think we really get that much more snow than you do. In fact just the other day I read that this year both the northeast and midwest are going to have bitter cold and heavy snow this winter.

Do you have any plans for the week-end ( other than your babysitting gig, LOL)
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
She moved to a place called Fulton..she loves it, but I bet she will change her mind when all that snow starts falling..
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#15669 Aug 30, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
No, but Topix Troll Anonymous should strike a cord with you=/
That's actually funny, but I don't think they've come up with a group for that yet.
Besides, I'm powerless over it. It's addictive. You have to pick your addictions to do the least amount of damage. It's worse since I got a comfy memory foam bed. We're trying to crawl out of it to go have a Friday night date night. Maybe it would be more fun to stay in the bed. Hubba hubba.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15670 Aug 30, 2013
LizW wrote:
I think Fulton is about 2 hours from here. If I remember correctly it's considered a city but it's more like a small town.
Is your cousin coming from near you? I don't think we really get that much more snow than you do. In fact just the other day I read that this year both the northeast and midwest are going to have bitter cold and heavy snow this winter.
Do you have any plans for the week-end ( other than your babysitting gig, LOL)<quoted text>
What are you up to this weekend, Liz? I just finished the job that was hanging over my head, so I'll be free to melt in the extreme heat. It's hotter than snot here.

Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15671 Aug 30, 2013
LizW wrote:
Do you have any plans for the week-end ( other than your babysitting gig, LOL)<quoted text>
I sure hope we don't have a nasty winter! We do get a lot of snow some winters, but I sure thought you got a lot more then we do. My cousin moved to New York from Branson Mo. Her son inlaw is from NY and her only daughter and Grandkids moved there so she decided she was moving there to be close to her Grandkids,
I am taking the GD to a water park tomorrow for a couple hours, other then that I think I will sit at home and enjoy my central air.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15672 Aug 31, 2013
Good Morning All

Missy have fun at the water park. I bet GD is excited.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15673 Aug 31, 2013
Hi Marce, good for you on finishing that job. How hot is hot? What are the temps there?

Today is a football day. My son's team is scrimmaging a few other schools and that takes up most of the day. The actual first game doesn't start until next week-end.

Monday I'm having a family picnic ( damn I wish someone else would do it). BBQ' d chicken and sausage on the grill with a few salads. If they get lucky I might even make one of my frozen chocolate pies.
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you up to this weekend, Liz? I just finished the job that was hanging over my head, so I'll be free to melt in the extreme heat. It's hotter than snot here.
Softly Spoken Lies

Spring, TX

#15674 Aug 31, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Marce. Please tell Spooky I said hello and I hope she's been having a good summer.
I understand why Spooky doesn't want to post but I just wish posters would ignore some of the Topix BS that goes on.
Seriously I can't see wasting time getting all upset over some trolls posting lies, giving bad judge-it's, or whatever. It's doubtful anyone pays any attention to what some fake, spineless, name changing poster has to say about someone.
There's no point in getting mad or upset. If anything the troll should be pitied.
<quoted text>
People wouldn't have to change their names if certain bossy females didn't feel a need to report
posts that don't need to be reported. You think the diabetic and asthmatic posters are nice? You obviously haven't read their posts then. One baits people so they will get mad and she can get their posts reported. The other one hates the whole world. I find less and less to respond to daily.

You were offered advice on how to dress better without going broke and instead took a snippy attitude. Guys these days are more choosy and aren't going to want someone who doesn't even try to dress decently. Same goes for guys. I'm in a group who goes out to eat to catch up on the week. One guy dresses in dress pants, dress shirt tucked in and a jacket. Another guy dresses in this raggedy shorts, dirty tennis shoes, and an oversized tee shirt. Who do you think women would prefer? While we were standing outside chit chatting, a woman tried to chat up the nicely dressed friend of mine. She didn't even look twice at the badly dressed guy.

You must want to be a single mom. What happened to the dad or dads? I really don't concentrate on your posts. There's a lot of Noah going on. Seems like there were others. Don't answer if it's too private. LIke I said, I barely skim posts and don't feel like going back and reading through a bunch of old posts.

You'd probably be in a better mood if you had date night once in a while. I was awakened by the sound of my spouse bathing and making coffee. It's lovely to have someone around. Why stay single?

Level 3

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#15678 Aug 31, 2013
LizW wrote:
I love .........."there's a lot of Noah going on". LOL
Yeah there's always a lot of Noah going on. He's my baby and everything pretty much revolves around him.
If it makes you feel better I'll think about upgrading my wardrobe.
As for date night I'm already booked. Friday's I have my haunted house shows and Saturday's are for my detective shows. Call me selfish but there's no way I'm giving that up to make small talk with some guy that I'd probably be bored and annoyed with after a few minutes. For Pete's Sake if I wanted some guy hanging around getting on my nerves I'd get married.<quoted text>
Howdy Liz and Missy, Jane, Murph and ruby goober,
Have been away for a little bit. Just wanted to say hello to you all and wish you all a wonderful weekend! You don't need to explain to that stranger. You are always kind to me and your friends.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#15679 Aug 31, 2013
LizW wrote:
I love .........."there's a lot of Noah going on". LOL
Yeah there's always a lot of Noah going on. He's my baby and everything pretty much revolves around him.
If it makes you feel better I'll think about upgrading my wardrobe.
As for date night I'm already booked. Friday's I have my haunted house shows and Saturday's are for my detective shows. Call me selfish but there's no way I'm giving that up to make small talk with some guy that I'd probably be bored and annoyed with after a few minutes. For Pete's Sake if I wanted some guy hanging around getting on my nerves I'd get married.<quoted text>
:-)

Level 3

Location hidden

#15685 Sep 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Thanks Z and I hope you're enjoying your weekend.<quoted text>
Good Morning Liz and all, we live for the long weekends in life!

Since this weekend is a long weekend.

Happy Travels
Remember to relax
And enjoy the time that flows
Make sure you also rest
Dwell happily on thoughts
But most of all please remember
You do not need to rush!
Take your time in all you do
For this time is set aside for you

Happy Travels
Safe holidays

From me to you

Level 3

Location hidden

#15686 Sep 1, 2013

Level 7

Location hidden

#15687 Sep 1, 2013
World War Z wrote:
Thanks for that link..I am always making something new..I love to cook and even more I love making food look fancy..

Level 7

Location hidden

#15688 Sep 1, 2013
LizW wrote:
Good Morning All
Can I interest anyone in doing the grocery shopping for me today? It's only been the 3-4 time I've been to the grocery store this week. I could use a break.
Missy that splash park looks awesome. GD sure looked like she was enjoying herself. Was there a pool there too? As far as I know of we don't have anything like that here, just water parks inside regular amusement parks.
The splash park is neat..and even better its free. Taxes are high here so it's nice to have something like that where the little ones can play and have fun without it costing a fortune.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15690 Sep 2, 2013
Good Morning All. Hope everyone is having a nice Labor Day weekend.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15691 Sep 2, 2013
Now next year you'll be able to bring GS with you to the splash park.
I have a friend who lives in Florida and once a year they bring snow in and let the kids sled and play in the snow. I bet the kids down there get a kick out of that.

Do you ever hear your daughter-in-law talk about sleep training? I'm not exactly sure how it works but I always hear and see young Mom's talking about it. It must be the latest craze with babies. Things must have changed a lot. All I ever did was bathe, feed the babies, turn a little music on and that was the end of it. They act like it's so complicated now.
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
The splash park is neat..and even better its free. Taxes are high here so it's nice to have something like that where the little ones can play and have fun without it costing a fortune.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#15692 Sep 2, 2013
LizW wrote:
Hi Tribe. I've missed you. How's everything going?
Is that boy's school in Florida where they're digging up the buried bodies near you? The place sounds like it was creepy unless most of the stories are just rumors. It's kind of hard to believe that the boy's died and instead of contacting the families the school just went ahead and buried the kids. Also there had to have been parents who visited their kids there and heard about or noticed strange things going on. <quoted text>
Good morning Liz, Missy and WWZ!

Liz I loved your answer, especially about Noah.:-)

I remember THAT school always being brought up when I was a kid. That's where they sent children who were considered uncontrollable way back when. I should be surprised, but I'm not at the way childrens' rights were ignored and walked all over. The parents had no rights either back then. It just doesn't seem like in this day in age things like that should be, however if you think about it, it was in the 40's that Hitler was annihilating the Jewish people.

Missy, what grade is your little granddaughter in this year, 1st or 2nd?

Thanks for the recipes WWZ. Those are some beautiful dishes.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Happytown, USA

#15693 Sep 2, 2013
BTW, almost forgot, Happy Labor Day to you all. Hope you all enjoy your holiday.

;-)

Since: Sep 13

Spring Hill, TN

#15694 Sep 2, 2013
Hey everyone! What's up? ;)

Level 7

Location hidden

#15695 Sep 2, 2013
tribe mom wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning Liz, Missy and WWZ!
Liz I loved your answer, especially about Noah.:-)
I remember THAT school always being brought up when I was a kid. That's where they sent children who were considered uncontrollable way back when. I should be surprised, but I'm not at the way childrens' rights were ignored and walked all over. The parents had no rights either back then. It just doesn't seem like in this day in age things like that should be, however if you think about it, it was in the 40's that Hitler was annihilating the Jewish people.
Missy, what grade is your little granddaughter in this year, 1st or 2nd?
Thanks for the recipes WWZ. Those are some beautiful dishes.
Hi Tribe, nice to see you posting..my GD is in the 2nd grade, she is growing up fast..
Has anyone seen Ruby? I haven't seen any post from her..

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Location hidden

#15696 Sep 3, 2013
Good Morning All

My nice quiet neighborhood was filled with drama this past weekend. I feel so bad for the two little girls across the street. The Dad has had a drinking problem for several years, a few weeks ago the Mom took the girls and moved out. The Mom dropped the girls off for a sleep over with the Dad Sunday evening. I didn't see any of this but the neighbor's said that 3 police cars were at the house at 1 am and took the kids away.

Yesterday around noon Noah comes home and tells me the guy's truck is running, the truck door is opened and there's a shoe in the driveway. I just blew it off and thought maybe the guy was going somewhere and just ran back in the house for something. My sister came over about an hour later and said the same thing about the truck running. So now the truck as been running over a hour that I know of. I went outside and was going to turn the truck off and met up with two other neighbor's who were heading over there. Apparently the truck had been running for 3 hours. One of the guy's turned the truck off and kept knocking on the door and then the windows trying to get a response. After awhile he decided to go in and make sure nothing happened to the guy. He was okay, just passed out in one of the kids bedroom's. I hope for his sake and that of his kids that he gets serious about seeking help and pulls himself together.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,420,744
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr ImaginaryFriend 73,695
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 61,094
loan shark (Dec '11) 9 hr spotcred 34
News The Methodist Church May Split Over LGBT Issues... 9 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 3
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,176
News Attention drivers: Waldo's 'speed trap' police ... (Jun '07) 22 hr Road Runner 65

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages