Level 7

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#15624 Aug 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
How did Thing 2 like her first day of junior high?
LOL..........Thing one sounds like my daughter at that age.
Speaking of THINGS. My taxi service is semi-retired. Noah got his license yesterday. This time instead of walking away with a computer print out that was 3 feet long listing mistakes he made he only had one error and that was on the parallel parking. <quoted text>
I bet Noah is super excited.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Valdosta, GA

#15625 Aug 27, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet Noah is super excited.
He sure is!

Level 7

Location hidden

#15626 Aug 27, 2013
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH wrote:
<quoted text>
He sure is!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =H29kMxwgVtYXX
That's just cruel and down right mean!

Level 7

Location hidden

#15629 Aug 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Yes, he's all excited. This morning he drove himself to practice. I was outside lecturing him at 7am and telling him he'd better text me as soon as he arrived at school. He said he hopes we're " not doing this everyday". I said no , only for a few months. Maybe a year at most!
<quoted text>
I remember when my kids all started driving. I worried every time they left the house.
Veruca Salt

Spring, TX

#15630 Aug 27, 2013
LizW wrote:
Yes, he's all excited. This morning he drove himself to practice. I was outside lecturing him at 7am and telling him he'd better text me as soon as he arrived at school. He said he hopes we're " not doing this everyday". I said no , only for a few months. Maybe a year at most!
<quoted text>
Tell him only until he graduates high school and is out on his own! Tell him it's that or you will drive him and give him a hug and kiss goodbye in front of his buddies. It's like that comedian said...the best nonviolent tool for a kid is embarrassment.

He told about tricking his kid into thinking he was late for school and dropping him off at school
on SUNDAY. It probably isn't true, but the imagery is funny. He says his wife calls him and yells
PICK HIM UP. Huh? PICK HIM UP NOW!

“Let the farce be with you”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Pottsylvania

#15631 Aug 27, 2013
Veruca Salt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell him only until he graduates high school and is out on his own! Tell him it's that or you will drive him and give him a hug and kiss goodbye in front of his buddies. It's like that comedian said...the best nonviolent tool for a kid is embarrassment.
He told about tricking his kid into thinking he was late for school and dropping him off at school
on SUNDAY. It probably isn't true, but the imagery is funny. He says his wife calls him and yells
PICK HIM UP. Huh? PICK HIM UP NOW!
So now you are trying to be nice to Liz? You can't be a jerk and then expect people to except you.
WORMY GEORGIA PEACH

Valdosta, GA

#15632 Aug 27, 2013
The Real Missy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's just cruel and down right mean!
Yes, that guy made that piggy squeal, not nice.
Avalanche

Spring, TX

#15633 Aug 27, 2013
Spooky Mulders wrote:
<quoted text>
So now you are trying to be nice to Liz? You can't be a jerk and then expect people to except you.
"except"

They will have to make an exception for you. MYOB Stinky Mule.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15634 Aug 27, 2013
Spooky Mulders wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? We except you all the time.
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15635 Aug 27, 2013
Avalanche wrote:
<quoted text>
"except"
They will have to make an exception for you. MYOB Stinky Mule.
That is NOT Spooky Mulder. That is our resident shit-stirrer. Notice the 's' at the end of the name.

Level 2

Pottsylvania

#15636 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? We except you all the time.
Like I give a fck. You have no choice.

Level 2

Pottsylvania

#15637 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
That is NOT Spooky Mulder. That is our resident shit-stirrer. Notice the 's' at the end of the name.
My first screen name was banned Marce...This is my second registration of the name. What could I do?

Level 2

Pottsylvania

#15638 Aug 27, 2013
hey marce wrote:
<quoted text>
My first name was banned, had to change it Marce. You don't see any Spooky Mulder around do you?
Lickable

Spring, TX

#15639 Aug 27, 2013
Have you seen the new likable ads?

http://www.goerie.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article...
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15640 Aug 27, 2013
Spooky Mulders wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I give a fck. You have no choice.
Still don't get it, do you, genius?
hey marce

Chula Vista, CA

#15641 Aug 27, 2013
Spooky Mulders wrote:
<quoted text>
My first name was banned, had to change it Marce. You don't see any Spooky Mulder around do you?
Wrong. Stop with your prepubescent games.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#15642 Aug 27, 2013
Spooky Mulders wrote:
<quoted text>
that one bit the dust a month ago never to return. Hahahaha> ironic< Spooky was always reporting everyone trying to get them banned. if you are her you got it right back in your face.
Lickable

Spring, TX

#15643 Aug 27, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
that one bit the dust a month ago never to return. Hahahaha> ironic< Spooky was always reporting everyone trying to get them banned. if you are her you got it right back in your face.
She's not the only one reporting like a fiend. You would think the moderator would eventually get tired of reading boring posts that aren't against policy. Yet, the ones that need to get gone stay.
Now let's get back to the grape ads. Would you lick a spot in a magazine to taste products from Welch's or other places?

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

Weeki Wachee, Florida

#15644 Aug 27, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop lying. I wouldn't waste my time reporting any of you. Since you're still all playing your childish games, it's back to real life enjoyment for me. Carry on.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#15645 Aug 27, 2013
Spooky Mulder wrote:
<quoted text>
You really need to stop lying. I wouldn't waste my time reporting any of you. Since you're still all playing your childish games, it's back to real life enjoyment for me. Carry on.
Hahahahaha Real Life? All I had to do was call out your name and within minutes you respond. You live here under another name liar. the quick response is the proof..You topix junkies are so easy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Into The Night 60,656
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Yeah 1,403,354
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr crucifiedguy 1,570
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,093
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 4 hr zazz 98,128
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 6 hr Rose_NoHo 213
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 12 hr omegaltd 12

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages